• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I saw this under the search "Rayman art", but I can't help but feel as though it bears a resemblance to DK's house in DK64.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I saw this under the search "Rayman art", but I can't help but feel as though it bears a resemblance to DK's house in DK64.

I see what you mean, with all the wood construction and design...
It has been around for a while now, but she uploaded that page recently.
xD I never knew about it, so it's new to me! I love how Ly is portrayed in this, it's perfectly how I see her. xD

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Good night, everyone. I can't believe it's going to be a year since the Rayman trophy was revealed and we STILL don't know why it's there. Stay safe, everyone!
#KeepOnFighting
#Rayman4Smash
#Rayman20

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Does anyone here knows where I can find a vector image or clear image that shows Rayman's "O" symbol from a front view?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
They are afraid of..a hole on the floor?
I guess so, it might be an inside joke from the actually show or something.

And well, maybe the O font of the Rayman font would do for now I guess, since I don't think that symbol really exist officially from Ubisoft...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Rayman is ready for Smash 4!

Let's continue posting art of our limbless hero, shall we?
I don't think we should flood the pages with images, that would cause the page to lag. But maybe I should just draw something, that would be more reasonable for me, and something that can cause the boredom to end for me.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

TRYOUT.JPG

Some wierd tryout thing I did. I traced Rayman's 'O' symbol to give it depth, and put it alongside the Rogue insignia I did yesterday, but, for some wierd reason, whenever I tried to move one of them to the left or right, they started to deform instead of moving, so it stayed like this.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
View attachment 60187

Some wierd tryout thing I did. I traced Rayman's "O' symbol to give it depth, and put it alongside the Rogue insignia I did yesterday, but, for some wierd reason, whenever I tried to move one of them to the left or right, they started to deform instead of moving, so it stayed like this.
You might have a setting to have "proportional scaling" activated when you move the object from it's central point, that's what happened in Blender for me.

But anyways, nice design Andrea, looks nice.

AndreaAC

You might have a setting to have "proportional scaling" activated when you move the object from it's central point, that's what happened in Blender for me.

But anyways, nice design Andrea, looks nice.
Ah...now that I remember, probably it was because I didn't turned off the X symetry and the action center stuff. And thanks. :3

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I keep forgetting the grab button.

I really hate myself right now.

EDIT: I'm sorry if I'm overreacting, but as someone who wants to get into competitive Smash, I'm really disappointed in myself that I didn't remember something as simple as the grab button.

Last edited:

ProjectTwin

Smash Apprentice

EDIT: I'm sorry if I'm overreacting, but as someone who wants to get into competitive Smash, I'm really disappointed in myself that I didn't remember something as simple as the grab button.
I'm no professional Smash player , but I'd like too (want to main Rayman ;-; . ) But honestly, don't beat yourself up so hard.. We all make mistakes, that's a given. Just realize that,and practice a little more with a friend on that mistake, keep your cool aswell :) We all make mistakes somewhere, but how we handle it is what matters lool

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

The first step to improving is admitting your mistakes. Don't be hard on yourself.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
I'm no professional Smash player , but I'd like too (want to main Rayman ;-; . ) But honestly, don't beat yourself up so hard.. We all make mistakes, that's a given. Just realize that,and practice a little more with a friend on that mistake, keep your cool aswell :) We all make mistakes somewhere, but how we handle it is what matters lool
The first step to improving is admitting your mistakes. Don't be hard on yourself.
Thanks, guys.

Anyway, less emotional support, more Rayman support!

Should we even be expecting Rayman 4 anytime soon?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thanks, guys.

I'll be waiting until a trailer appears...that doesn't get canceled...like the first time...that became the Rabbids...

But I'm sure something will come...I think it would be another Origins/Legends game though.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Excuse my dp, but here's something I wanted to share.

Sad to see a little project like this had to get canceled.

EDIT: Sorry, disregard that, he's continuing the fan game so far.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Thanks, guys.

if its Rayman 4 i will die happily because i grew up with Rayman 2 and 3 i did move on from Rayman games because there wasnt Rayman 4 other Rayman games got me bored
Rayman needs a better design

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663
About Unseen64, they say: "the most ambitious Rayman game ever attempted - Rayman 4" - Wait, what? I wonder what informations he possesses about the project if he makes statements such as this...I'm super excited!

Top Bottom