• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah.:laugh:
I may have only played Rayman games, but Michel Ancel has quite the resume for being a game designer.
In fact, Ubisoft would NOT be where it is today had it not been for Ancel and his creation, Rayman.
I think this picture explains everything about Ancel nicely in a colorful manner.
I love this artwork, even if it has the Rabbids, but it has R3 Ray (in design).

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Yeah.:laugh:
I may have only played Rayman games, but Michel Ancel has quite the resume for being a game designer.
In fact, Ubisoft would NOT be where it is today had it not been for Ancel and his creation, Rayman.
I think this picture explains everything about Ancel nicely in a colorful manner.
In my eyes, he's the French Miyamoto.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I'm heading on out, so I wish you all a good night. Stay safe and never give up hope!

#KeepOnFighting
#Rayman4Smash
#Rayman20

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Sorry :c, but seriously I miss Ly so much, I hope that Ancel doesn't forget her, I need to see her in a new Rayman game.
xD Don't worry pal, it's no problem at all, haha!
But yes, please, I wish Ly would return to the mainstream Rayman games. T-T

xD Oh, my god! I just woke up and seeing the drawing cracked me up! AWESOME!
xD Hehe, I figured you'd like it. Glad you did! Thanks!. :3

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Out of boredom, I decided to look up some Rayman drawings and these are my favorite.

Credit goes to the original creators.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Out of boredom, I decided to look up some Rayman drawings and these are my favorite.

Credit goes to the original creators.
O_O DAT LY. NICE FINDS!

I also found the middle one before, but not the others. xD I like how Rayman facial expressions looks.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I think that last one is fanmade if you take a look at the bottom right corner of the picture.
Ah, I see. If you look closer, it's really a hybrid of R2 and R3 designs. The hoodie made me think it was R2, because I saw the handkerchief part before I noticed the rest, with the shows and stuff. But the head is mostly R2. Still pretty cool though.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Thanks.
Here's some more for everyone to look at:
All credit goes to the original creators:

I know that's probably just Rayman shooting an energy ball, but it honestly looks like he just b**** slapped the Robo-Pirate. :laugh:

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Here's some more of his expressions, this time in color!

Honestly, this picture really shows that Rayman is a very cartoony and would fit perfectly in Smash 4.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

Unseen 64 is planning to create a video detailing new revelations of Rayman 4, he posted in the video's description of the scrapped "Project HA.M.M.E.R" that his next video will be about Rayman 4. I'm very excited to see what they will reveal about the game, with maybe even some video footage of the levels, this will be very interesting for sure.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Unseen 64 is planning to create a video detailing new revelations of Rayman 4, he posted in the video's description of the scrapped "Project HA.M.M.E.R" that his next video will be about Rayman 4. I'm very excited to see what they will reveal about the game, with maybe even some video footage of the levels, this will be very interesting for sure.
Is he going to talk about the cancelled prototype? the one with the beautiful concept art?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

I just hope it's nothing as badly handle as this game was in this video. I thought the Rabbids was a result of using the Wii's gimmicky controls...

Is he going to talk about the cancelled prototype? the one with the beautiful concept art?
Yes he is.

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Definitely looking forward to this. I've always wanted to know more about it.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

I can't wait!

Top Bottom