• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

*Rayman gets in Smash*
Rayman: Hey plumber, I'm going to kick your *ss!
Mario: Mamma mia! Oaaah!
xD Hehe, so perfect with the expressions. Haha.

>.> Maybe Mario will pay for the gimmicky game that is the RRR games instead of letting Ubi make Rayman 4.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It's strange that all this Shantae stuff popped up around the same time I played my first Shantae game and drew her.

[collapse=Here's the full pic for the curious]

[/collapse]

Oh, and there's a special update hiding in the OP for a certain campaigner we all know and love.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
It's strange that all this Shantae stuff popped up around the same time I played my first Shantae game and drew her.

[collapse=Here's the full pic for the curious]

[/collapse]

Oh, and there's a special update hiding in the OP for a certain campaigner we all know and love.
Thanks, James! "Over-productive Glute" is a fitting title for me. After all, I did pass out 224 vote forms and coin the term Operation Rayfall.
My days as a door to door salesman may be over, but here's to hoping Rayman is DLC.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
from here.
The track in that commercial still bothers me. Where was it meant to play in the game? Why was it removed? Who has the full thing so I can find it and listen to it? Life questions.
Thanks, James! "Over-productive Glute" is a fitting title for me. After all, I did pass out 224 vote forms and coin the term Operation Rayfall.
My days as a door to door salesman may be over, but here's to hoping Rayman is DLC.
You almost have as many forms as Globox has children, so I thought "over-productive" was certainly the right word. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You know what? The faces don't confuse me anymore.

What confuses me is the fact that he ate the camera.
.__. YOU are RIGHT! >_> I won't sleep tonight still, and I will hide my electronics.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
The track in that commercial still bothers me. Where was it meant to play in the game? Why was it removed? Who has the full thing so I can find it and listen to it? Life questions.

You almost have as many forms as Globox has children, so I thought "over-productive" was certainly the right word. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Whenever I begin campaigning on a whole new week, the track that plays in my head is Encounter from Brawl.
God, I want Snake and Rayman so badly.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Scary? Looks more like Expand Dong Rayman Edition material to me.

But I like 2spoopy hyper realistic skeletons coming out of the closet, so it takes a lot to get to me.

Whenever I begin campaigning on a whole new week, the track that plays in my head is Encounter from Brawl.
God, I want Snake and Rayman so badly.
People go on about Mario, Sonic, Pac, and Mega Man, but Rayman, Snake (and Banjo) in the same game would bring me to tears.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

But I like 2spoopy hyper realistic skeletons coming out of the closet, so it takes a lot to get to me.

People go on about Mario, Sonic, Pac, and Mega Man, but Rayman, Snake (and Banjo) in the same game would bring me to tears.

Well, excuuuuuuse me, princes... I blame Ecco the Dolphin for making me terrified of moments like that in games...

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Now I'm tempted to make an Expand Dong picture with those Rayman faces.

Time to utilize my subpar Photoshop GIMP 2.0 skills.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I feel the same way about having Sonic, Mario, and Rayman in the same game. They are my 3 favorite game franchises and characters. I've said this before, but Smash 4 will literally be my favorite game of all-time if that happens.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I feel the same way about having Sonic, Mario, and Rayman in the same game. They are my 3 favorite game franchises and characters. I've said this before, but Smash 4 will literally be my favorite game of all-time if that happens.
Wouldn't even need Snake (though I strongly want him back because he was one of my mains anyway), Banjo and Rayman have always been my two favorite characters/franchises ever. When I was a kid I used to make "instruction manuals" for game ideas I had about Banjo and Rayman starring in a game together. Probably what started my dream of becoming a game designer.
I even tried mailing one of them to Ubisoft once, looked up their address and everything from the Rayman 1 manual.

ThePenguinGamer0

Smash Champion
NNID
Super_Mario_2000
3DS FC
5198-2770-5383
Funny story, today during English class we were researching in the computer lab at my school. When the teacher wasn't looking, I went to the Smash Bros. website and it surprisingly allowed me to get on. When I clicked on the ballot, however, that's when the administrators decide to block me off of the website.:glare:

Anyway, I scored 2 votes so far. I asked a friend of mine to vote and he said yes, and he asked a friend of his to vote.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
While I was campaigning, something really sad had occurred.
I was asking this one person if he had heard of Nintendo, and do you know what he said?
No.
That's pretty tragic when you think about it. He was the only person that didn't know what Nintendo was. I just left him alone. He didn't know who Ubisoft was, either.

AndreaAC

I was asking this one person if he had heard of Nintendo, and do you know what he said?
No.
That's pretty tragic when you think about it. He was the only person that didn't know what Nintendo was. I just left him alone. He didn't know who Ubisoft was, either.
Well, not all people wants to get involved into anything related to videogames or even know about it, they just want to live their life with their own tastes and stuff. But, as you said, he was the only one you have found for now, so it is a minority.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
No.
Not all people play games. A lot of people have other things to do in life, and something they aren't interested in they won't care about, really.

Well, not all people wants to get involved into anything related to videogames or even know about it, they just want to live their life with their own tastes and stuff. But, as you said, he was the only one you have found for now, so it is a minority.
This, really.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Wouldn't even need Snake (though I strongly want him back because he was one of my mains anyway), Banjo and Rayman have always been my two favorite characters/franchises ever. When I was a kid I used to make "instruction manuals" for game ideas I had about Banjo and Rayman starring in a game together. Probably what started my dream of becoming a game designer.
I even tried mailing one of them to Ubisoft once, looked up their address and everything from the Rayman 1 manual.
I used to do stuff like that too, it was always fun to come up with game ideas as a kid, even if they weren't possible.
No.
That must have been one heck of a rock they were living under. :p

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Not all people play games. A lot of people have other things to do in life, and something they aren't interested in they won't care about, really.

This, really.
I know, I know.
I'm just saying, it would feel REALLY weird not knowing who Nintendo was.
However, this is coming from the viewpoint of a Nintendo fan, so my point doesn't have any significance to it.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I know, I know.
I'm just saying, it would feel REALLY weird not knowing who Nintendo was.
However, this is coming from the viewpoint of a Nintendo fan, so my point doesn't have any significance to it.
I do agree, coming from a former fan. Since my mom knows Mario and such, it feels a bit weird, honestly speaking. But, people live the way they do, it is what it is.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I do agree, coming from a former fan. Since my mom knows Mario and such, it feels a bit weird, honestly speaking. But, people live the way they do, it is what it is.
Yeah.
After all, the Wii and DS brought a TON of casual players to Nintendo's userbase. I think that's why I found it strange.
To each their own, I suppose. I honestly can't imagine my life without Nintendo.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah.
After all, the Wii and DS brought a TON of casual players to Nintendo's userbase. I think that's why I found it strange.
To each their own, I suppose. I honestly can't imagine my life without Nintendo.
Well, without Nintendo, nearly every single mascot character to date may not have ever existed, Sonic mostly from this, maybe even Rayman from inspiration, imo... So, thank god that Nintendo is what it is.

Jaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Jesus198
3DS FC
0018-0853-2663

.____. Now I'm totally terrified.
I thought there wasn't anything creepier than the Rayman's face from the smash trophy.. but.. you found this.. (I saw that video lots of times but seriously, I didn't notice those faces)

One more thing. I won't sleep tonight..

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Well, without Nintendo, nearly every single mascot character to date may not have ever existed, Sonic mostly from this, maybe even Rayman from inspiration, imo... So, thank god that Nintendo is what it is.
I totally agree, I may not play games as much anymore, but the characters in them, they are the most important thing there is for me.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I thought there wasn't nothing creepier than the Rayman's face from the smash trophy.. but.. you found this.. (I saw that video lots of times but seriously, I didn't notice those faces)

One more thing. I won't sleep tonight..
That's 4 victims, thanks to @ AndreaAC AndreaAC xD

I totally agree, I may not play games as much anymore, but the characters in them, they are the most important thing there is for me.
Agreed.

Top Bottom