• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
"Because he is an iconic character with a great variety of powers and abilities that have an enormous potential for his moveset, making him a pretty unique fighter."

It's good, just make sure to fix the typos...
I should have writen it in Spanish then....and the text doesn't fit.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
I should have writen it in Spanish then....and the text doesn't fit.
Yep.. 500 character limit... gotta love it -_-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a latter note, thinking about changing my own avatar soon... Getting a bit tired of Mr. Revolution Bowser over there.. XD

Any ideas?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yep.. 500 character limit... gotta love it -_-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a latter note, thinking about changing my own avatar soon... Getting a bit tired of Mr. Revolution Bowser over there.. XD

Any ideas?
Well, what character would you prefer to see as your avi?

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
On a latter note, I've been hearing a rumor. Supposedly if you try to vote on the same device again, that vote will override whatever you voted for previously.

Not sure if it's true or not.. but best keep to multiple devices if any of you are voting more than once, like I plan on doing

Well, what character would you prefer to see as your avi?
Good question, as I hardly know. Most of the time for my avi's on most stuff, I always just find stuff that looks cool..

but hmm... perhaps Kaepora gaebora XD? As I err.... I do tend to get a bit carried away in my replies, as some of you have probably seen in past posts. I like owls anyway I guess.. lol Just something to identify with I suppose, so people will know its me

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
On a latter note, I've been hearing a rumor. Supposedly if you try to vote on the same device again, that vote will override whatever you voted for previously.

Not sure if it's true or not.. but best keep to multiple devices if any of you are voting more than once, like I plan on doing

Good question, as I hardly know. Most of the time for my avi's on most stuff, I always just find stuff that looks cool..

but hmm... perhaps Kaepora gaebora XD? As I err.... I do tend to get a bit carried away in my replies, as some of you have probably seen in past posts. I like owls anyway I guess.. lol Just something to identify with I suppose, so people will know its me

Here's a few... are any of these nice for an avi? I can crop it to size for your choice...

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord

Here's a few... are any of these nice for an avi? I can crop it to size for your choice...
Hmmm.... I find the first one hilarious XD

I have to say I'm tied between 1, 3, and 4. Hmmm....

...Thinking on it, I'd say either 1 or 4. Four could be good if you could crop Kaepora closer to the center of focus (I don't really know who those other two in that are XD)

One I think I'll just save

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hmmm.... I find the first one hilarious XD

I have to say I'm tied between 1, 3, and 4. Hmmm....

...Thinking on it, I'd say either 1 or 4. Four could be good if you could crop Kaepora closer to the center of focus (I don't really know who those other two in that are XD)

One I think I'll just save
KaeporaAvi1.png

How's this?

louie g

Smash Journeyman
Nice drawing there. Love the pencil detail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awesome to hear! Was trying to push in some small details for sure!

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Looks cool :D

Would you like to see my posts again?

>Yes
No

Edit: Wow... My 250th post is Kaepora Gaebora themed... how fitting XD

Last edited:

HotNTasty

Smash Apprentice
The new GameXplain video discusses Rayman briefly. What are your opinions on the video guys?

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Well. After a bit of work, I finally got my Signature the way I've wanted it. (Thanks again SuperSegaSonicSS for the resizing help ^_^)

It has links to the character's campaigns below the images too now.. so hopefully that might help some people, including myself! At least I hope it does.. :/

AndreaAC

Well. After a bit of work, I finally got my Signature the way I've wanted it. (Thanks again SuperSegaSonicSS for the resizing help ^_^)

It has links to the character's campaigns below the images too now.. so hopefully that might help some people, including myself! At least I hope it does.. :/
I may not be a moderator...but....be careful with the double posting.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Well darn it >_<..

Been trying to keep from doing that... I've at least stopped with triples so far XD

But yeah, I'm working on it though.. :/

Edit: I swear I don't do it on purpose tho. I'm just a fairly fast typer, and I'll end up replying without realizing I've already posted.. thanks for the catch though.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Sorry if I pressured you.

From what I heard, even voting on different devices will override your vote, since they have the same IP.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well darn it >_<..

Been trying to keep from doing that... I've at least stopped with triples so far XD

But yeah, I'm working on it though.. :/

Edit: I swear I don't do it on purpose tho. I'm just a fairly fast typer, and I'll end up replying without realizing I've already posted.. thanks for the catch though.
Well, no worries, I can understand. But just remember, edit your post and by the time you finished, no one has even seen your post yet if you type as fast as you claim. :p

AndreaAC

Sorry if I pressured you.

From what I heard, even voting on different devices will override your vote, since they have the same IP.
Don't worry, as much as I don't care or believe in what Sakurai or Nintendo are doing with the game, it was at least nice doing it for you guys.
^ I will tell you exactly the same I told to Garo, so, no biggy. It is done.

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
Anyway..

I wonder how proxies would affect the ballot? Would they go through then?

(Of course the last time I used one of those was back in my high school days.. Stupid firewall... Always did get in the way of my online gaming during my free time....)

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
...Well. That just helps a ton with my Campaign OCD then... hooray for me ._.
There is a way to change your IP. You have to use your phone though. Go to IP Chicken and you'll see your current IP, turn on airplane mode on your phone for a couple of seconds and turn wi-fi off, turn off airplane mode but keep wi-fi off, you should have a new IP. If you turn on your wi-fi, you'll get your old IP back.

Also, if you have the chance, when it's Rayman's time to shine, go to the Rate Their Chances thread. They're currently doing K.Rool, you'll have to wait before they do Rayman.
http://smashboards.com/threads/rate-their-chances-returns-the-dlc-edition-day-1-king-k-rool.398604/

Although you can nominate him now.

Last edited:

Manic Rykker

Smash Lord
There is a way to change your IP. You have to use your phone though. Go to IP Chicken and you'll see your current IP, turn on airplane mode on your phone for a couple of seconds and turn wi-fi off, turn off airplane mode but keep wi-fi off, you should have a new IP. If you turn on your wi-fi, you'll get your old IP back.

Also, if you have the chance, when it's Rayman's time to shine, go to the Rate Their Chances yet. They're currently doing K.Rool, you'll have to wait before they do Rayman.
http://smashboards.com/threads/rate-their-chances-returns-the-dlc-edition-day-1-king-k-rool.398604/

Although you can nominate him now.
Interesting.. I'll keep a watch on that thread then!

Top Bottom