• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah. So, you can only focus on just a Pacman one, not the other 3rd parties for me. Thanks, and remember, take it easy.
Oh, ok, if you insist.

Thank you for understanding.

>u> But I actually got a funny idea with the Ice Climber Ray,,,but right, I must take it easy.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Last edited:

AndreaAC

I remember him having more silver hair. He was the guy everybody hated in MGS2 and got into PlayStation All-Stars.
O.O Oh, ok! xD I don't know anything about Meta Gear...and more OH... isn't the one...that I think...lost his lower jaw...?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Raiden got turned into a cyborg forcefully and was replaced with FULL cyborg parts with exception of his major organs. Everything but his face is mechanical so, yes, he did lose his lower jaw.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Totally should have went with Raysalina and Gluma. :troll:

Thread feels kind of slow again. I can't think of much to say anyway.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Globox X Luma.:troll:

Also, I found this deep within Google Images.
... o___o

What is going on in there?...And that one head of Rayman looking scared from about to get eaten....Geez...

Rayman got into some really weird laser washing detergent.
xD Like I said before, her stuff really made me think about those power ups of R3.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
>u> I should show those to Ubi...but nope, I won't...yet.

NOPE. not that...
It would be interesting to see what they think about it, since well, they started it and all. But yeah, don't concern yourself with that, doing these for fun is good as is.

Agrees.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Love it!
You hitted it out of the ballpark with Rayss.
xD haha, oh you!

:) And glad you liked it! >u> it was fun to do. Well, two more, and those will be the last ones I will be doing, because I forgot I have homework to do (yay....)...awesome spring, but not so much the break.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
xD haha, oh you!

:) And glad you liked it! >u> it was fun to do. Well, two more, and those will be the last ones I will be doing, because I forgot I have homework to do (yay....)...awesome spring, but not so much the break.
Despite the homework, please enjoy the rest of your break, you honestly deserve it...

And I may try to color some more drawings so can post here later...

But again,, nice work on Rayness. It looks nice.

Top Bottom