• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, with the last Raymanized character, I finished all the current requests, so, are there other suggestions for it? (I may take a small break today...but I could continue another day.)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I will, thank you. :3 And no problem, this has been pretty fun so far, even if it harder to come up with some of those drawings =u=
You did really good so far, imo. So again, good luck with them, I'm sure you can do it. :)

Thanks, I think I actually figured out what to do, I'll post my version later, but thank you for taking the time to do that.
That's great, glad you could figure it out. :) Good luck to you. And no problem.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

RAYLIMAR.jpg

@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS I decided to do this one already... >.< Shulk will be a pain...so, I won't take more request until I'm done with him.

Captain Raylimar.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
@ SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft

Snap1.png

First, select the empty spaces with the magic wand tool, then invert the selection

Snap2.png

Then, make a new layer, and add a mask (the icon at the bottom left next to the Fx symbol). Then, choose any color you want to use, and use the bucket tool to fill in the layer (the tab I got a red box around. Then save then repeat for the rest of the colors.

Hope this helps.

:) No problem! Glad you liked it! Geez...I think now I'm tired for real...=,=
Then you should get some rest, you deserve it. :3 You did a great job today.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
@ SegaNintendoUbisoft SegaNintendoUbisoft

View attachment 44695
First, select the empty spaces with the magic wand tool, then invert the selection

View attachment 44698
Then, make a new layer, and add a mask (the icon at the bottom left next to the Fx symbol). Then, choose any color you want to use, and use the bucket tool to fill in the layer (the tab I got a red box around. Then save and repeat for the rest of the colors.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, it's a bit embarrassing asking someone to fix your work, but I thank you making what I had in mind, and for teaching me something new in Photoshop.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thank you, it's a bit embarrassing asking someone to fix your work, but I thank you making what I had in mind, and for teaching me something new in Photoshop.
xD It's fine, no worries. I can understand what you mean, but really, it's no problem. I'm glad to have helped. :)

Last edited:

louie g

Smash Journeyman
Loved all the artwork guys, we really got some talent up in here, would there be any way of saving fanart? Maybe saving them as a spoiler in the OP?

I know it's not really necessary, but I'd kind of hate it to see a lot of your guys' artwork being lost in time.

AndreaAC

@ AndreaAC AndreaAC and/or @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS

I would really love a Rayman Snake or Ike if either of you don't mind. :bluejump:
^u^ Of course....! =.= Again, just let me do Ray Shulk first....that guy is way too overdetailed TTuTT
Loved all the artwork guys, we really got some talent up in here, would there be any way of saving fanart? Maybe saving them as a spoiler in the OP?

I know it's not really necessary, but I'd kind of hate it to see a lot of your guys' artwork being lost in time.
:3 Thank you. And yeah, I know what you mean. >u> it wouldn't be a bad idea actually.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
@ AndreaAC AndreaAC and/or @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS

I would really love a Rayman Snake or Ike if either of you don't mind. :bluejump:
@ AndreaAC AndreaAC may have to handle it. If she can. But thanks.

If James is ok with that, then it's fine with me, I guess.

^u^ Of course....! =.= Again, just let me do Ray Shulk first....that guy is way too overdetailed TTuTT

:3 Thank you. And yeah, I know what you mean. >u> it wouldn't be a bad idea actually.
Good luck with your stuff.

And agreed...

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thanks.
I mean, I comment so much on this thread, yet I don't make any fanart at all. Yet I really like to paint rocks.
Oh well. Might as well do it during Spring Break.
Well, take your time, don't feel rushed to do anything. I hope to see what you got to show, sounds cool. :)

Top Bottom