• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rayman: Hero of the Glade of Dreams - The Great Escape

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, I would prefer do the same that I did with Ray Falcon and Link, that's more fun...and...eh...maybe, take it easy~!
Ok, sorry. I got kinda carried away there. xD

I hope you can do something with the DK idea, sounds good.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104

3 Nintendo Games, Now 2 Capcom Games.
OMG It's Super Smash Bros.

I guess their streak of Nintendo parodies had to end sometime. A little disappointed, honestly.

I laughed at the name Globka, though. Overall, not bad. Just wish it was Nintendo.

Just so Sakurai could take notice.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
:o Oh, a thing about that, it would be Ray dressed as DK, right? because that also gives the idea DK with a floating limbless body.
I was referring to Rayman dressed as DK, but thank you for the mental image of a limbless DK.

3 Nintendo Games, Now 2 Capcom Games.
Street Fighter is a Capcom game
Megaman is a Capcom character
Megaman is in Smash
Rayman in Smash confirmed

Also, I'm disappointed, it should be Rayu, not Raymanyu.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
As a side note, I'm really feeling that Globox with a green skin. I would've used that in Origins/Legends.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Sorry for the double post, but here's my opinion on what Sakurai should do with DLC:

First and foremost, Sakurai should take a LONG vacation once he's done working on Mewtwo. The man had to develop two games simultaneously, has to deal with a growing fanbase that's getting more vocal, and has developed tendonitis in his right hand. I mean, you could tell he looked worn out when he appeared in the Mewtwo video. As a person who wants more DLC, let's not pressure him into making more DLC until he gets better.

You know, for a fighting game this size and scope, Smash Wii U/3DS was incredibly polished despite the fact that he couldn't use his right hand. I'm pretty sure Mewtwo will be given the same respect as the other characters.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
For anyone who is interested, if anyone is willing to ask me for a request for them to draw, I would be obliged to draw anything you want. Since this is the Rayman thread however, anything involving Rayman is ok for me to draw for you, either by himself, with other Rayman characters, or even other characters of your choosing outside of the Rayman series, as long as I am capable to do so of my skill level. But don't be afraid to ask anything you'd like for me to draw for you.

Thanks in advance.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
For anyone who is interested, if anyone is willing to ask me for a request for them to draw, I would be obliged to draw anything you want. Since this is the Rayman thread however, anything involving Rayman is ok for me to draw for you, either by himself, with other Rayman characters, or even other characters of your choosing outside of the Rayman series, as long as I am capable to do so of my skill level. But don't be afraid to ask anything you'd like for me to draw for you.

Thanks in advance.
Do you mind drawing Rayman dressed up as Little Mac?
I probably should ask AndreaAC to do that (or draw it myself) since she drew Rayman in a Link costume, but I was wondering if you would take up the offer.
Of course, you don't have to do it. Just out of curiosity.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I probably should ask AndreaAC to do that (or draw it myself) since she drew Rayman in a Link costume, but I was wondering if you would take up the offer.
Well, as she's the one that is doing the self Raymanizifing herself, I would say no. But, meh, I need to calm my nerves a bit and maybe it can help get one out of the way of one of these, I guess. So sure, I'll do that for you then.Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Well, as she's the one that is doing the self Raymanizifing herself, I would say no. But, meh, I need to calm my nerves a bit and maybe it can help get one out of the way of one of these, I guess. So sure, I'll do that for you then.Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks! Your welcome for the suggestion, by the way.
And again, you don't have to do it if drawing it makes you feel frustrated or creatively limited.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Thanks! Your welcome for the suggestion, by the way.
And again, you don't have to do it if drawing it makes you feel frustrated or creatively limited.
Nah, it's ok, really. xD I even got some ideas now, but I'll see what I can do. Thanks for your concern though. :)

@ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS

Could you draw Rayman like one of your French girls? :troll:
I'm completely not serious.
I haven't been not asked this kind of thing before, fyi. xD

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Thanks in advance.
You should totally draw me and Timid.

Like you said you would way back when. ;3

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm still taking suggestions, but I will draw them probably tomorrow or in the weekend. I just need to have some free time, I already got 2 suggestions.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
It's going to be fascinating comparing the final Mewtwo render made by Sakurai to the one created by ArtsyOmni.
I'm still taking suggestions, but I will draw them probably tomorrow or in the weekend. I just need to have some free time, I already got 2 suggestions.
Thanks, Andrea. Wish the best of luck to you.
By the way, if you feel stressed having to draw out all three suggestions, you don't have to draw Little Raymac (see what I did there?)
Just looking out for you.;)

AndreaAC

It's going to be fascinating comparing the final Mewtwo render made by Sakurai to the one created by ArtsyOmni.

Thanks, Andrea. Wish the best of luck to you.
By the way, if you feel stressed having to draw out all three suggestions, you don't have to draw Little Raymac (see what I did there?)
Just looking out for you.;)
:3 Thank you thank you!

@.@ And yes...what you did there...I saw it... xD

And no worries! I will be getting my vacations tomorrow, so, it will keep me entertained drawing more Raymanized characters!

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
:3 Thank you thank you!

@.@ And yes...what you did there...I saw it... xD

And no worries! I will be getting my vacations tomorrow, so, it will keep me entertained drawing more Raymanized characters!
Huh, glad to hear your vacation time has come for you then. Hope you relax yourself.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
SPRING BREAK! YAY! :D >.> infortunately...just for one week, but, it will be enought to draw as much as I can! :3
One week for me too...

Easy come easy go I guess.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Good night, guys. No long speech from me tonight. I'm getting sleepy, but I can't wait to get Friday over with so I can talk to you guys tomorrow. See you guys later.
#KeepOnFighting

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Good night, guys. No long speech from me tonight. I'm getting sleepy, but I can't wait to get Friday over with so I can talk to you guys tomorrow. See you guys later.
#KeepOnFighting
Good Night, and see you later. Get a good night's rest. :)

Last edited:

AndreaAC

#KeepOnFighting
:) See ya later, and have a good night.

Top Bottom