• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition. Day: 192: The final day

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
DLC ALTERNATE COTUMES
Chance: 85%
- Yeah. It's completely likely, but at the same time, Sakurai is an insane person and we don't know for sure. Usually, I'd view this as a 50/50 situation, but this time it's more of a "Why not?" situation.

Want: 100%
- Yes please. It would help prevent wasted character slots for characters that are just clones, like Roy. Here's some good examples for character alternates, just to name a few:
:4mario:/:4drmario:= Strikers outfit and Paper Mario
:4bowser:= Dry Bowser
:4dk:= Boxing outfit
:4link:= An actual tunic, Zora Armor, Hyrule Warriors attire
:4tlink:= Young Link:younglinkmelee:
:4marth:/:4lucina:= Roy:roymelee:
:4fox:= Adventures outfit
:4pacman:= Mrs. Pac-Man

Prediction: Magolor - 30%
Note: My prediction does not reflect my opinion

Nominations: Midna and Wolf Link
Werewolves are cool

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Alt Costumes

Chance: 70%

Nintendo has been doing this already though it remains to be seen if they'll do it for DLC.

Want: 80%

Sure, theirs a lot of potential for alts in Smash. It would be cool if Marth had a Leif alt and Lucina had a Chrom alt.

Prediction
Magolor: 30%

Nominations
Bomberman X5

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Chance: 95%
It has already happened for Miis, I think it can happen to other characters as well.

(side note: those Inkling mii costumes are scary!)

Want: 70%
Some cool additions that won't be possible to the roster can happen. Like Chrom being an Ike alt or Ike getting his Vanguard armour, etc.

Chance: Magolor
8.5% - Who's he?

Nominations:
Phoenix Wright x 5

Serell

Smash Apprentice
So Inklings are confirmed to be DLC costumes for Smash...meaning todays rating is essentially 100%......and it looks like Inklings won't be DLC characters anytime soon.

THANK GOD
INKLINGS DECONFIRMED
Now we can get them off the stupid ballot...
Before anyone says "but the miis have a link and megaman costume!," those characters were already in the game. Making Inklin mii costumes pretty much destroys any chance they have of being in this Smash. And this is what they deserve. Their game hasn't even released yet. It looks good, but it could SUCK. And if they made an Inkling character and the game Splatoon sucked, well great now we have a character no one likes or plays. Mii costumes is all the Smash advertising they need.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
By the way, @ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice , I feel like it'd be a good idea to keep the rating archives for concepts (like today's topic) separate from the rating archives for characters.

Meanwhile, those Inkling costumes doesn't necessarily rule them out to be playable eventually, but it certainly looks like the newcomers-as-cross-promotion idea is kaput.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm, should we do an emergency re-rate?

:231:
I say no and we should wait.
The last time we did that was with Sceptile and Blaziken after Hoenn remakes were confirmed. This inflated Sceptile's scores as a result...
We should take a week to cool off.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Hmm, should we do an emergency re-rate?

:231:
If we didn't for Ryu (because in all honesty it would have made sense to rate him the same day as Roy or the day after), then I don't think we need to do one for the Inklings. Let's the cool-off period for their nominations end then we could nominate them again.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I remember there was a Top 10 of chances and want in the OP or RTC, I thought it could be cool it we had them here as well :p

Top 10 of chances

*Seemingly leaked character

Top 10 of want

I'm going to update this every time a character reaches top 10 of chances and/or want. Or quits it after a rerate :smirk:

I'm also curious to know whether we will be rating more than one thing per day at some point in the future. The frontrunner characters and concepts will have been rated rather quickly if you ask me, and nominations will sooner or later start to have the top go ridiculously high (we're almost at 170 currently, soon it will be about 200 it seems).

Edit: pics updated for a better font + fixed a black spot on Banjo-Kazooie
These look amazing, I give you endless thanks for taking the initiative to bring this back.

*cough* *cough* You should do top 20. *cough* *cough*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was hoping that it wouldn't come to this.

DLC ALTERNATE COTUMES

Chance: 80%

With all the special attention Mii Fighters are getting, I'm sure that it wouldn't be too hard for the developers to rework a "skin" on existing characters for extra moolah. It's completely likely, but Sakurai's reputation of a "trolling creator" says otherwise. I'd view this as a coin flip situation, but I can't see why this should not be a new trend since we already have Alph and the Koopalings (Plus sex swap alts for the Avatar Trio).

Ms. Pac-Man and Dry Bowser alt plz! And how the heck can I forget the possibility of the Mario characters doning their sexy Strikers uniforms?

Prediction: Magolor - 15%

Nominations: Princess Daisy x5

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
THANK GOD
INKLINGS DECONFIRMED
Before anyone says "but the miis have a link and megaman costume!," those characters were already in the game. Making Inklin mii costumes pretty much destroys any chance they have of being in this Smash. And this is what they deserve. Their game hasn't even released yet. It looks good, but it could SUCK. And if they made an Inkling character and the game Splatoon sucked, well great now we have a character no one likes or plays. Mii costumes is all the Smash advertising they need.
Because it's completely impossible that they could get in through the ballot, amiright?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Dlc alt characters

Chance 95%

Theres so many potentials that failed that would work as costumes for already confirmed (some described above.)

Want 100%

GIVE ME DRY BOWSER

Prediction

Maglor 15%

Nominations

Ryu 5X
Sylux 5X

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
DLC Alternate Costumes
Chance: 65%
I think there's a decent chance of it happening, especially with the Mii Fighters getting costumes and what not, but I also think there's a possibility that it might not. The Mii Fighters are personal avatar characters so it's feasible that Sakurai sees them as the ones who should get additional DLC costumes. He may not find it necessary for the rest of the cast to have additional costumes via DLC and instead just focus on the characters that you're already meant to personalize. That being said, there's tons of potential for the whole roster to get extra costumes if Sakurai and the developers don't want to pass up on the opportunity. I'm going to remain cautiously optimistic about this concept and give additional costumes a chance of 65%.
If Sakurai feels like going all out with the given characters, but maybe the priority lies somewhere else...

Of course! I feel that if this becomes a reality the costumes should be free downloads, but even if I have to pay I'll still happily purchase. I would love to see what the developers could come up with.

Prediction - Magolor: 4.7%

Nominations:
x5 Toon Zelda

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
To anyone saying "Inkling Mii costumes, INKLING DECONFIRMED!!!" I was never expecting Inklings to be a pre-Ballot DLC character anyway. Sure, Smash Bros. is an awesome marketing tool for Nintendo... but it doesn't just work like that. You can't just put a character from a new IP as a fighter in Smash Bros. to promote it and call it a day. Putting Inkling as DLC pre-Ballot before it becomes well established would be blatant advertisement and nothing else. The new Mii hats and outfits are a good compromise between giving the series Smash exposure and not having a major impact on the game. If anything I'm expecting Inklings to become a DLC fighter several months after Splatoon's release, potentially as the very last DLC fighter, in order to let the time to Splatoon to become an established Nintendo universe.

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
DLC Costumes

Chance: 80% - Sakurai did say that he wanted to make as much DLC as possible, and providing new models over existing coding seems easier than providing new coding and models. But... what if these were the DLC he was talking about? What if we don't get a good amount of newcomers and returning veterans like Wolf, Snake, and Ice Climbers (I've decided that these are the "big three" veterans to return)? I hope we actually get a balance of both.

Want: 100% - Other than the reason specified in my chance rating, I've got no reason to not want these (I won't even take off points for it)! I prefer that the old clone veterans (Young Link, Roy, and Pichu, the other big three) be DLC costumes, but oh well, as long as I see my big three veterans I'm OK. I just hope that these don't detract from getting more characters.

Predictions Magolor: Magolor, please, don't you worry yourself, Bandana Dee will handle the DLC Kirby Character Slot. What? You still want to go? Alright then, how about...21%. Wait a second, Magolor isn't real. Who in blazes am I talking to?

Nominations: DLC costumes eh? I guess this is a good chance to start up the other nomination again.
Roy will be a Marth alt X3 (honestly, this could work for Lucina too. Is there any way to combine this nomination into "Roy will be a Marth/Lucina alt?)
This is the last Smash Bros Game X2

Serell

Smash Apprentice
Because it's completely impossible that they could get in through the ballot, amiright?
Yes
I highly doubt Sakurai is just going to add the most voted characters. He's just going to take it with a grain of salt and let it help with his decisions.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero

K. Rool
Day missed. Absent.

Banjo-Kazooie
Chance: 9%, Want: 85%

Isaac
Chance: 55%, Want: 75%

Bandana Dee
Chance: 40%, Want: 100%

Captain Toad
Chance: 45%, Want: 100%

Krystal
Chance: 25%, Want: 50%

Dixie Kong
Chance: 66%, Want: 100%

Impa
Chance: 28%, Want: 100%

Shantae
Chance: 1%, Want: 5%

Inklings
Chance: 62%, Want: 70%

Rayman
Chance: 33%, Want: 90%

:snake:
Day missed. Whoops.

:wolf:
Chance: 100%, Want: 80%

Shovel Knight
Chance: 0.3%, Want: 0%

Chance: 0.5%, Want: 3%

:popo:
Chance: 5%, Want: 10%

Sceptile
Chance: 20%, Want: 55%

Wonder Red
Chance: 15%, Want: 68%

Promoted NPCs
Chance: 25%, Want: 100%

Henry Fleming:
Day missed.

Paper Mario
Chance: 30%, Want: 75%

:roypm:
Chance: 99%, Want: 80%

RIDLEY
Chance: 5%, Want: 48%

CHORUS MEN
Chance: 9%, Want: 0%

DLC Costume

Chance: 45%
If we're talking non Miis anyway. I just don't see it as likely as everyone else seems to.

Want: 50%
Honestly I'm not sure...

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf look? Delicious.
Female Pikachu? Why not?
White, Orange and Brown Yoshi? Boring, but sure.
A true Daisy Alt? Yes please.
Chrom alt for Ike? Maybe?
Dry Bowser? Urgh.
Cat Peach? URGH.
Tanooki Mario? URRRRRGH. STOP.

There's entirely too many varying factors. Overall I'd prefer they ignore this and work on something else, but if it's this or Mii outfits I could take or leave either.

Magolor Prediction: 6%
Dee first. Mags' score will probably be dwarfed as a result with many not banking on two Kirby characters.

Nominations:
:007: X 5

Last edited:

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll weigh in on the Inkling news. No they aren't deconfirmed, but their chances are hurt by this. Yes, mii costumes for characters already exist, but this one is identical to an actual Inkling. The Link costume resembles Link and the Mega Man X costume similarly hurts Xs chances (although realistically he had no chance any way). If the costume was similar to an inkling, they'd still be alive and well, but having a costume look identical to the character is harmful to their chances, but they ARENT dead

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
@ colder_than_ice colder_than_ice I assume when you nominate DLC music, you mean some kind of DLC music pack, rather than say a DLC stage or character that comes with associated music?

It seems pretty clear that DLC stages will at least come with some new tracks, and that we're getting DLC stages...
I guess I'll weigh in on the Inkling news. No they aren't deconfirmed, but their chances are hurt by this. Yes, mii costumes for characters already exist, but this one is identical to an actual Inkling.
I wouldn't say it's identical, but it's about as close as you can get while not changing the shape of the Miis.

They would need to ensure that the Inklings had a significantly different build (or didn't wear that outfit, I suppose) if they were playable.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Character Chance Ratings

1: Roy - 97.7%
2: Wolf - 97.5%
3: Rayman - 60%
4: Snake - 55%
5: Inkling - 50%
6: Sceptile - 45%
6: Krystal - 45%
7: Paper Mario: 44.5%

8: Dixie Kong - 43%
9: Wonder Red - 40%
10: Impa - 40.5%
11: Ice Climbers - 30%
11: Captain Toad - 30%
12: Chorus Kids - 27.5%

13: Henry Fleming - 25.7%
14: Quote - 21.5%
15: Shovel Knight - 20%
16: Shantae - 20.5%
17: Ridley - 5.5%

Character Want Ratings

1: Shovel Knight - 100%
1: Wolf - 100%
2: Sceptile - 90.5%
3: Shantae - 87%
4: Wonder Red - 86.5%

5: Snake - 85%
5: Impa - 85%
6: Ice Climbers - 80%

7: Chorus Kids - 80.5%
8: Paper Mario: 60%
9: Ridley - 50%
10: Inkling - 30%
11: Henry Fleming - 30.5%

12: Rayman - 25%
13: Quote - 23%

14: Krystal - 20%
15: Dixie Kong - 20%
16: Roy - 10.5%

17: Captain Toad: 5.5%

Concept Chance Ratings

1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 85%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 65.7%

Concept Want Ratings
1: DLC Alternate Costumes - 100%
2: Any NPC Becomes Playable - 50.5%

Abstains (Inactivity)

King K. Rool
Banjo-Kazooie
Isaac
Bandana Dee

Abtsains (Indifference)

n/A
RATINGS

Chance - 85%: DLC alt costumes are some of the most accessible DLC items for just about every 3D-engine fighting game out there. They are not required content for the complete game experience and they up the fanservice factor, especially for a crossover on the scale of Smash. I mean, we've already got Mii Fighters getting DLC costumes of their own. Alt costumes were already incentivized in Brawl with Wario having his WarioWare & Mario Bros. attire available. This was made just about natural in SSB4 with Swimsuit Shulk, Bailey Suit Samus, Wireframe/Pink Sweatsuit/Green Sweatsuit Wireframe Little Mac, & perhaps Alph. So what is it holding back other main characters from getting their own alt costumes? Possibly along with free palette swaps of the costume?

Now, who would buy this? Well, alt costumes default to optional content, so there would be some people who wouldn't buy them at all, buy them all, but most likely have a little extra for their mains. That kind of helps strengthen the binding of attachment to characters, which is strengthened by the money commitment.

What I think this all this rests on is preferred methods of distribution. I can see characters coming in packs every month or two, reasonably given a larger bundle price from buying the costumes for individual characters. This would be identical to the Mii Fighter costume model, which also carries over into models seen in most other fighting games.

However, then comes the possibility of cross-distribution with amiibo. From a business perspective, this would increase the demand for more Smash (possibly Mario) amiibo (especially the ones with high sell-out rates. Scalpers gon' make a killin'!), reward existing owners of amiibo figures with free DLC, add more value to the amiibo line & concept, and perhaps even increase the net profit of alt costumes DLC twofold! All that would be needed to enable this is to include this with an eShop update, which is easy enough to warrant with patches coming around on the basis of new character releases. As a fiscal safeguard, any costumes unlocked through amiibo will be blocked for purchase on the eShop for the user who has them.

But with amiibo functionality come a few drawbacks to consider. First off, there are some operating costs to consider if restocks were to be put in order, as well as to increase the available of rarer Smash amiibo. This seems the most negligible, as we know restocks are in arrangement and Nintendo is aware of the consumer rush situations surrounding amiibo. Secondly, certain costumes and even packs may be sold at a loss for amiibo that are already owned or common. Third, the cost of an entire amiibo relative to a fixed single or pack costume cost may seem a little fishy or even decrease the incitement of a single sell for more common characters. We even see that some rarer amiibo only have a use within Smash and maybe one other game.

The majority of the cast has enough alternate appearances across their series to work with as it is:
:4bowser::4falcon::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4myfriends::4link::4lucario::4lucas::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4mewtwo::4ness::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pit::4rob::4robinm:/:4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4sonic::4tlink::4wario::4wiifit:/:4wiifitm::4zelda:

While artistic licenses might have to be considered for "unclothed" characters and characters who already have limited choice due to their origins as alts, as not doing so would be an unfair cut-off to players of those characters:
:4charizard::4gaw::4greninja::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4lucario::4pikachu::4yoshi: :4darkpit::4drmario::4olimar:/:4alph:

And then we have characters who have unparalleled variety or already have alt costumes, which brings up a possibility of excluding them from alt costume packs:
:4bowserjr:(:4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig:):4villager:(:4villagerf:, etc.) :4shulk::4zss::4littlemac:(:4wiremac:, etc.):4wario:(:4wario2:)

Want - 100%:

Unlike fully-developed characters, alt costumes don't force the consumer into a choice-y sacrificial commitment. It's icing over the thickly layered-cake.

As for amiibo, I'm in favor of increasing the functionality of those ambitious little figurines. Plus, it with the demand amiibo already have, this would benefit Nintendo more than it could hurt them.

With speculation, a key factor to it is imagining possibilities you want realized for the game no matter how implausible reality may make it seem. Hell, the Smash Ballot's purpose is to realize the imagined fantasies sought and even embellished by fans.

Therefore, I'll share some of my alt costume ideas for some characters:

:4charizard:: Houndour Accents (Pitch black & crimson palette, Horns, bone ribs & braces, bone spine, neck skull), Salamence Accents (Blueish-green palette, head protrusions, red forehead scales & underneck, grey underbelly, red tail spines, wing webs solid red w/ outermost web matching wing curvature), Dragonair Accents (Deep blue & white palette, forehead horn, head wings, blue neck bauble, blue tail bauble, white underbelly going from neck down), Archeops Accents (Yellow, red, green, & blue feathers, wrist & neck feather mane. green plate from nose to lower neck, blue leaf-like tail feather)
:4dedede:: Normal w/ Mask, Shogun (w/ Oni-styled Mask)
:4diddy:: Hip-Hop: DKC2 reversed cap, DKCTR backpack, Golden Banana chain, shades, open chest mangled jacket w/ different designs for recolors
:4dk:: Retro Arcade Design
:4duckhunt:: Blown-Up: Dog has a cast on hind leg, holds crutch on front leg, cartoon sot-faced gag, mangled sooty fur. Duck has ruffled feathers with a few bald patches. (Based off of Super Duck Hunt's free shooting minigame)
:4falco:: Assault Attire
:4fox:: Assault Attire
:4greninja:: Protean: Fire (rocky, molten-lava skin texture), Grass (green moss & sod skin texture), Dark (whispy shadows with a purple aura), Flying (smoky whitish-lavender wind wisps), Electric (grey metallic with alternating yellow details & caution lines with sections of lights flowing with lighting), Poison (Slimey purple, muddling skin with animated dripping texture), Rock (craggy, tan rock skin texture with blockier composition), Psychic (segmented joints with magical purple aura coalescing within, magenta crystalline skin with details stylized after ancient idols)
:4jigglypuff:: Wedding Veil, Bouquet Hat, Sombrero, Maiden's Bonnet, EXP Share, Pompom Cap
:4link:: Kokiri Tunic Redesign, Goron Tunic Redesign, Zora Tunic Redesign
:4lucina:: Hot Springs Scramble Yukata
:4luigi:: Mr. L
:4mario:: Mario All-Stars Tuxedo & Top Hat
:4marth:: FE1 Design
:4metaknight:: Normal w/o mask, Samurai Meta Knight (1 w/o mask) (from Quick Draw sub-game)
:4palutena:: Retro KI Design
:4pacman:: Normal w/ feathered cap & winged boots, Ms. Pac-Man
:4pikachu:: Houndsooth Fedora, Japanese Bath Cap, Naval Tricorn, Polo-Stripe Beanie, Luchadore Mask, Pop-Star Ribbon
:4pit:/:4darkpit:: Light vs. Dark Gladiator's Armor
:4rob:: Redesigns styled after Nintendo systems: SNES, Virtual Boy, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U
:4robinm:/:4robinf:: Grandmaster
:4tlink:: Conductor, Outset Island
:4villager:/:4villagerf:: More appearances for unused Wild World/City Folk face presets, 4 each
:4shulk:: Jungle Gear
:4zss:: Justin Bailey Suit

PREDICTION

Magolor

Chance - 8.46%

Want - 9.47%

NOMINATIONS

*Concept: No DLC Characters After Fighter Ballot x3

Galacta Knight x1
Prof. Layton x1

Might as well alternate between the professor and the merchant. Especially since I can see one of them catch more vote momentum than the other.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
:4charizard:: [...], 'Salamence' Accents (Blueish-green palette, head protrusions, red forehead scales & underneck, grey underbelly, red tail spines, wing webs solid red w/ outermost web matching wing curvature)[...]

Last edited:

gb7zone7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gb7zone7
Guys, it's obvious what DK needs as a costume.

This is where the money's at people. The obvious.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Alternate costumes

Chances: 50% as dlc

I have a few costumes that I want as dlc.

First is this one for Zelda

Her hyrule warriors new outfit is sublime, beautiful, and just awesome. Just imagine that outfit in smash. I'm actually gutted Zelda has her TP design again but redesigned.

I also really love her Skyward Sword design. Take notes, Sakurai!!!

Lucina needs a costume with her mask on! I was really disappointed when it was just a taunt unlike Guile's sunglasses in SF.

I have other suggestions but they might not make it in. DK should have an alt of chunky. Would be cool.

I would love all of those to be in the game!

Nominations: KOS-MOSX5 woo

Fire_Voyager

Smash Journeyman
THANK GOD
INKLINGS DECONFIRMED
Yeah, IceClimbers for the NES and Kid Icarus were such good and memorable games ¬¬...
This isn't about quality, is just to make money, and the hype for the inklings is prett high, IMO they wasted a DLC character option that is more relevant than Lucas.
If I have to choose between them, I would choose the Squids...

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
I remember there was a Top 10 of chances and want in the OP or RTC, I thought it could be cool it we had them here as well :p

Top 10 of chances

*Seemingly leaked character

Top 10 of want

I'm going to update this every time a character reaches top 10 of chances and/or want. Or quits it after a rerate :smirk:

I'm also curious to know whether we will be rating more than one thing per day at some point in the future. The frontrunner characters and concepts will have been rated rather quickly if you ask me, and nominations will sooner or later start to have the top go ridiculously high (we're almost at 170 currently, soon it will be about 200 it seems).

Edit: pics updated for a better font + fixed a black spot on Banjo-Kazooie
I want to post this on the OP. Can you post a link to the images so I can get the image URLs?

DLC costumes
Chance: 70% - This just seems rather likely. If they can give us new Mii outfits, then more alts should be just around the corner.
Want: 50% - It would depend entirely on what type of costumes we get.

Magolor prediction: 9%

Nominations: DLC Music pack x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
5 minutes late:c:c:c:c Well, I'm posting even if it isn't counted.:awesome:

Alt. Costumes:

Chance: 40%
Something tells me they will stick with mii costumes. But hey, I could be wrong.

Want: 80%
More Nintendo money=more Nintendo games. So, why not?

Nominating 6+ dlc characters x5

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I want to post this on the OP. Can you post a link to the images so I can get the image URLs?

DLC costumes
Chance: 70% - This just seems rather likely. If they can give us new Mii outfits, then more alts should be just around the corner.
Want: 50% - It would depend entirely on what type of costumes we get.

Magolor prediction: 9%

Nominations: DLC Music pack x5

DAY OVER
PLEASE WAIT WHILE I CALCULATE THE RESULTS
Right click the images and click View Image, copy and paste the address...should work...
Even better select Copy Image Location...

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
@ Leafeon523 Leafeon523 I added your rating.

DLC ALTERNATE COSTUMES
CHANCE: 68.86%
WANT: 83.31%
This idea turned out to be very popular and many people consider it likely. Next up we're rating Magolor from Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Also please predict what score Midna and Wolf Link will get tomorrow.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Magolor

Chance: 2% despite having a trophy, Waddle dee outranks him by a lot

Want: 25% I have not played the game and I do not care

Prediction Wolf Link and Minda: 5%

Nomination: Lip x 5

Serell

Smash Apprentice
Magolor
Chance: 10%
Want: 10%
He's pretty cool, but not sure if he is relevant enough

This isn't about quality, is just to make money

Well um, okaaay, if that's what you want...
EDIT: forgot my prediction and noms.

Midna and Wofl Link prediction: 14.7 %
As much as I REALLY want Midna in some form or another, her being an assist trophy really hurts her chances.

Nominations: Ray (Custom Robo) x5

Last edited:

sogeki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MexicanSaiyan
Magalor chance: 1%. I have literally seen 0 support for him wherever I go, and I have been on Redit, 4chan, 2chan, and here. He isn't even shown on weekly poll results. Bandanna Dee is more popular, and he has more potential.
Want: 65%. I actually really liked return to dream land.

Midna and Wolf Link prediction: 34.55%.

Nominations: Characters coming out to promote new games x2.
New Inklings Rating x3

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Magolor

Chance: 5%

Bandanna Dee is the much more popular Kirby rep from what I see.

Want: 10%

I haven't played any Kirby games outside of the N64 one.

Prediction

Wolf Link and Midna: 1%

Nominations
*Concept: De-cloned Roy x3
*Concept: Roy has Awakening attire as default x2

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Right click the images and click View Image, copy and paste the address...should work...
Even better select Copy Image Location...
Neither of those ideas seem to work on Ipad, but I'm not much of a computer expert so maybe I'm just doing something wrong. If someone could just post a link to those images so I can copy the address, I should be able to take it from there.

D

Deleted member

Magolor

Chance: 5%

Again, he's a post-Sakurai era Kirby character who isn't even as prominent as Bandana Dee. Maggie was lucky enough to get his own trophy in Smash 4, so he's certainly not impossible, but his lack of support from fans severely hurts his chances.

Chance: 75%

He certainly would be an interesting inclusion in a Smash Bros. game.

Prediction: Midna + Wolf Link - 10%

Here come the optimistic supporters.

Nomination: Simon Belmont x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Magalor Chance:
5%
Unfortunately, I don't really see him being a candidate for the poll at all, I barely seen much Magolor support aside from the Bandanna Dee thread. There's not much demand for him to considered for a ballot candidate. Magolor hasn't been used much as a mainline Kirby character since his debut in Return to Dreamland, less so than Bandanna Dee himself.

Can't say he has a strong chance unless there's a new game staring him.

Magolor Want:
5% Not sure where the appeal of Magolor comes from exactly TBH

Midna and Wolf Link Prediction:
5.53% Has there been loud recent demand for these guys?

Nominations:
x5 Young Link

Top Bottom