• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances Returns! Day 194: "Predicting the Direct"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
I knew he'd score low, and I'm happy he hit over 5%, but it's still disheartening seeing him way down at the bottom there. I still believe in you slime!

Also, that's quite possibly the best OP character pic so far! Goog choice Groose!

And it's now 2 in the morning, and far too late for me to critically think about a characters chances. I shall return in the morning with votes and nominations.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Solid Snake

Likelihood: 85% - Honestly, I don't think he's going anywhere. While he isn't as likely to return as Sonic, I still don't he's as unlikely as some might think. He's one of the most unique and well-received characters in Brawl, so it wouldn't be a good idea to remove him.

Want: 100% - I mean come on, he's Snake! The Metal Gear Solid series is one of my favorite game series', and Snake is my secondary main. I love the character and I would be devastated if he didn't return for SSB4. He'd look great in HD alongside all the other characters, so I really hope he makes a triumphant return. He's definitely my most wanted returning character.

Mr. Game and Watch: 98%

Nomz:
Ashley x5

Groose

Smash Champion
I knew he'd score low, and I'm happy he hit over 5%, but it's still disheartening seeing him way down at the bottom there. I still believe in you slime!

Also, that's quite possibly the best OP character pic so far! Goog choice Groose!

And it's now 2 in the morning, and far too late for me to critically think about a characters chances. I shall return in the morning with votes and nominations.

I had a picture of the Brawl artwork for Snake... but then I thought, "Screw it. I'm giving him a box."

But is that actually him under the box? The world may never know.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Snake
-Likelihood:50%
-Want:0% because I want Bomberman ,if Bomberman and Snake can coexist, 100%
-Mr Game & Watch:100% It's obvious
-Nomination:Bandana Dee

Gam3rALO

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gam3rALO
Snake:
Chance: 94%
It's unlikely for him to be cut but if they had to cut a third party between Sonic and Sake it would be Snake. Currently Mega Man was confirmed and we all now about the leak which would also mean Pac Man. This ends up as 2 new 3rd party's. I don't think Sakurai will have 4 third party's (mega man, PAC man, snake, sonic) but I find it likely if the leak is true.

Want: 90%
He's awesome!

Prediction for Game & Watch: 96.37%

Nominations
Sylveon x5

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Snake: 64% that's 8^2. and both 8 and 2 look a lil like snakes.

want: 99% HE'S SO FRICKEN TASTY! ...I mean... yah, that.

Game and Watch 97%

Noms: OMFG I FRAKIN WON! I bet it's because I changed my pic to gumshoe DK. I'm probably better at investigating.

(better use this wisely...)
PHOENIX WRIGHT x10~ nailed it.

Spears In Smash Bros.

Smash Journeyman
Solid Snake: 85%
Nintendo and Konami's relationship apparently isn't quite as rosy as it was during the days of Melee and Brawl, and some have pointed out the fact that Sakurai added him as a personal favor. Still, he's a veteran with a totally unique moveset and one of the most heavily used characters in the Brawl competitive scene.

Want: 90%
Come on. He's Solid Snake. The reason this isn't any higher is because 1, I have never played a Metal Gear game, and 2, Snake's removal opens up the possibility of other third-party newcomers, even if it's by a miniscule amount.

Mr. Game and/or Watch prediction: 99.75%

Nominations:
Klonoa x5

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
Snake chance: 75%
Veteran, original moves, third party, deadly.
Hopefully, if he does get in, they don't use Kiefer Sutherland's voice and use David Hayter instead. If Konami gets any third party in, it'll have to be Snake, nobody else.

Snake want: 99.99%
He can get hard to play against in a four player match when his motion sensor bombs get hidden behind the percentages but he's a cool character nonetheless.

Game and Watch prediction: 93.61%
Already been in two games; why stop now?

Anthony Higgs x5

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Snake
Likelihood: 75% I doubt he'd be cut or replaced with another Konami rep, but if we see like 10 cuts, I'd imagine he'd be cut.
Want: 100% I love his character and he's great to play as.

Mr Game and Watch: 100% Are we seriously voting on him?

Duck Hunt Dog x5

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Snake? Snake!? SNAAAAKE!!!
Likelihood: 80% - Veteran? Check. Vast moveset? Check. Very popular? Check. Vow-worthily badass? Of course.
Want: 64% - Don't get me wrong, I love Snake! Metal Gear is a fantastic series, he himself is utterly awesome, and he's really fun to play as in Brawl! It's just that... I honestly would like to see the likes of Belmont or Bomberman in instead of Snake. They just fit better to Smash to me.

Mr. Gawain Andrew of Washington.
Prediction: 98% - Likely as hell, but there's always some douches out there...

Nominations
Meowth, THAT'S GODDAMN RIGHT! x5

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Want: 50 %. I still don't know how he made it into Smash before Megaman. He isn't as iconic nor as important to Modern Nintendo. With MGS 5 not coming to Wii U, Snake is irrelevant. Maybe Simon Belmont will be a better replacement.
Likelihood: 80% I believe that everyone one from Brawl will make a comeback. I also think that he is less screwed than characters such as Ike, Toon Link, Wolf, and Lucario for making a comeback, regardless of how much more I want those characters to return than him.

Mr. Game & Watch: 100 %

Nominate Paper Mario X5

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Snake
Chance 75%
I am one of those who believe his chances are lower than people think. All things considered, I really did expect the third parties to switch this time around, but due to Sonic meaning so much to Nintendo, now I don't see Sonic going anywhere. I don't think Snake had as much of an impact in Smash aside from the competitive scene. And when we consider the casual scene, gamers will play this game and know Sonic, but most casual people are still clueless as to where Snake is even from, and it doesn't help that MGS isn't really appearing much on Nintendo consoles.
Which leads to my other point that just in principle Snake doesn't belong in this game. He was never a Nintendo icon, and even more, he's a Sony icon. Regardless of friendship with Sakurai or moveset uniqueness, I truly find his presence in this game a bit of an insult and a shame to the name Smash Bros. in that it excludes more deserving characters like Simon Belmont or even Bomberman.

Want 5%
Won't be annoyed to see him in, but yea, to me Snake doesn't belong in Smash Bros.

Prediction
Game and Watch 98% - Should be a hundred. If any character in this game is a sure bet, it's game and watch.

Nominations
x 5 Ashley

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Snake

Chance: 80%
We dont know the policy on 3rd parties, whether theyre a one time deal or theyll continue to live in smash, but the fact that he was already in once helps a LOT.

Want: 75%
Ya hes cool, but unless Konami can have more than 1 character then id rather he be switched for someone else.

G&W: 98.6%
He aint goin' nowhere

Noms:
Rayman x5

Anyone else notice how many awesome IPs Konami has? Snake, Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Contra, Goemon... the list goes on. I would be in favor of Konami getting an additional rep :D

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's Showtime!

Snake:
Likelihood: 80%
He's most likely not going anywhere. He was added on request, has an extremely unique moveset and is definitely a legendary third party.

Want: 100%
No cuts, and his moveset is awesome.

Mr. Game & Watch prediction: 95%
He will perform highly, no doubt about that.

Ashley (WarioWare) x 5

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Snake prediction=80%

I think it all depends on whether or not Sakurai's friend still wants him in, and Sakurai still wants to please him. He doesn't merit inclusion otherwise.

Snake want=40%

Mr. G & W prediction=98%

Nomination=Neku and Shiki

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Snake: 50%
I think people vastly overestimate his chances. He's been a guest character in one game. Why is he getting ratings that outclass veterans who are 1st/2nd party? Secondly, we don't know if Sakurai will even decide to use 3rd parties multiple times. Many games don't. There's also the possibility of him being replaced by another 3rd party. Then there's the fact that his next major platformer isn't on the Wii. There is just too much uncertainty in how he deals with 3rd party characters to warrant such high ratings.

Want: 80%
I don't want cuts but...I do want Bomberman.

G&W: 98.5

5x Impa

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Snake:
A character who doesn't really fit in. Gruff, violent, and doesn't have any real history with Nintendo (yeah, the NES port is the reason the box exists, but that's because the NES port was shockingly bad). Is that enough to say he's not in; nope. He's a liked character by some, and in smash he's well liked by the competitive community if not so much by the general smash community (even so he's not exactly disliked). He's also got a unique move set that would be sad to loose (even if I think he should have a tranquilizer gun, meaning we'll have to loose something). It really comes down to third party syndrome.

Chance: 48%
Is he unique? Check. Does he bring something to smash? That play style, Check. Does he make people want to buy the game? Eh.. most of his fans don't have a Wii U or 3DS, making the sales harder, and a lot wouldn't be interested in smash anyway, especially given snake doesn't have a (tranquilizer) gun.. he's also more easily discarded by the competitive scene than Sonic, so I don't think they'd loose sales for cutting him either. Does he fit in with the cast? Not really; we've grown more used to him, but he still looks out of place to me, and his franchise certainly is. I don't think he's as much of a special case as the other 2 confirmed (or slime, *grumble grumble*).
And then comes the cross company communications. Snake was a personal favour, I'm not sure him returning would be. The favour is paid, and I think in 4 it would be more business like. Konami are less friendly with Nintendo than pre-brawl, and I think there are better choices for smash that they'd either want to push instead, or Sakurai may have more insistence for this time.
The main reason the chance is so high is because the framework is already there, he's less risky to put it than another 3rd party, who may fall through or take longer than expected. I still think Konami will want in smash, but other than a small crossover if Sakurai really wants Bomberman and they negotiate in another character, I think they're limited to 1; Snake seems most likely because he's a veteran; but that's really all he has going for him over the other 2. As for Konami getting in I only give that a 75% chance because of more frayed company ties, and the difficulty of cross company collaborations anyway.

Want: 66%
I like his move set, it's unique, but if he gets in I'll be disappointed it's not Simon, and even Bomberman to a smaller degree. I'll be happy for his mains, and to play against him again, but I won't be excited for his return.

Game and Watch: 99%
I considered the .9, but there'll always be some detractors so I thought I'd keep it to a flat 99. :p

Chrom & Lucina
Knuckles*2
Tails*2

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Snake:
Likelihood: 70%
We don't know what are deals third party characters, whether it's one time or to be negotiated. I'm a believer that the Konami Nintendo relationship matters as well, and that isnt to great. Of course, there is absolutely no proof in the belief. But, there is much bigger financial draw to Sonic vs Mario still, so Mario does have the edge.
Want: 70%
Snake is a cool character and all, but I would prefer both bomberman and Simon Belmont to him. I think Snake's connection to Nintendo is much weaker than his to Sony, so Smash always felt weird with him it up. But, he's already in it and I wouldn't mind his return.
Game and Watch: 97.5%
Nominations:
Impa x 5

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Snake:

Likelihood: 75% - He has just as much a reason to get in now as he had in Brawl, if not a bigger one because of the MGS3 remake on the 3DS. However, he is a 3rd party, so no guaranteeing anything.

Want: 100% - One of the most unique and fun characters to play, yes please!.

Game & Watch Prediction: 98%

Nominations:
5x King K. Rool

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Snake:

Chances: 65%
Snake is a Brawl Veteran. No Brawl Veterans had been cut by the time that interview happened. However it's dependent on whether 3rd parties count as true veterans or guest characters. Out of the three third party characters we've seen Snake feels the oddest choice. As weird a choice as Sora who keeps getting brought up as a potential newcomer too. They honestly feel like Playstation All Stars since that's where the majority of their games reside.
Had Sega not gone bust on the console front and ported most of their games to Nintendo consoles I would of said the same about Sonic.

He's unique enough, and had a rather interesting moveset, but Snake has never felt like he belongs. That's a highly polarizing topic, as half the community think he has fitted in better, and half not, but I'm firmly in the latter camp. Neck snapping, murdering, eating wild animals for sustanance Snake doesn't really fit to me. Maybe with Metroid at a push, but very little else.

That being said he's still fairly popular and Sakurai's friendship roster slot may be allowed to carry over from the past game. Snake in his own right is an all star, in much the same way Cloud Strife is an all star: very popular, but hardly a legendary character along the lines of Mario, Sonic, Megaman or arguably even Pac-Man.

Want: 20%
Yeah, I'd prefer either of the other Konami reps to Snake. Bomberman and Simon Belmont fit better with the stylistic look of Smash and Nintendo's history respectively. Snake even if he has had a few remakes on the 3DS and the like, still feels more like a Sony exclusive character. Which is just weird as hell in a game that claims to be "Nintendo All Stars". Just too many weird things that make Snake feel like he doesn't belong to me.

Mr. Game and Watch: 98.5%
He's not going anywhere.

Nominations:
Meowth X 5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Solid Snake

Chance - 83% - As far as I'm concerned, if we get one third party veteran, we get the other. While it might be possible to have Sonic without Snake, I don't think it all too likely. Considering that it was a favor for a friend, unless the deal is over, it would not be wise to not include him, but still have Sonic.

Want - 90% - While he many not have the closest ties with Nintendo, he is so unique and interesting that I'm willing to overlook that.

Game & Watch Prediction - 99% - ... there are people who still think he could be cut?

Nominations
Ridley X4
Anna X1

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Snake

Chances: 66%: For some reason many people think he's gonna get the axe... Considering that the Metal Gear series is quite popular, I think Snake has a definite shot.

Want: 80% As I love the Metal Gear Solid Series, I would love for Snake to return to Smash yet again.

Game & Watch: 95%: G+W did the impossible before, by making it into Brawl when many said he had no shot. I don't think this flat-man is going to falter this time, either.

Nominating...
Ghirahim X5

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
I'm back did you miss me? :troll:
Chance: 75% If whoever that sakurai friend guy who I forgot the name of but is obviously important wants him in the next game then it's probably going to happen :p
Want: 90% he was a fun character to play as :3
Mr. Game and Watch: **** now I have nobody to nominate... Oh wait... Any ways 97.3% anybody with a brain could realize he's most likely coming back. Any of that BS nay-saying pre-brawl (which apparently exists) has been proven wrong which means... *GASP* Mr. Game and Watch has a place among these giants. And R.O.B seemed a bit iffy to add but I think Game & Watch has done more then enough to earn his place.
Nomz: x2 Meowth
x2 Omastar
x1 Bulborb

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Likelihood: 100%. I don't feel like repeating myself about my opinions on veterans, so...
Want: 100%. He's Snake.

Game & Watch prediction: 80%.

Ganon X5

D

Deleted member

Snake
Chances: 25%
This will definitely make some people ticked off. I could go lower, but honestly one of his big redeeming factors is that he is a highly popular character and he has been demanded to come back. However, we don't know what Sakurai is thinking of doing with Snake and Sonic, such as considering bringing them back or not. I gave Sonic a 95% chance citing his high popularity, fan demand, and his ties with Nintendo being rather strong. Snake has popularity and fan demand, but Metal Gear hasn't been on Nintendo's consoles for a long time. Sonic's games have been appearing on Nintendo's consoles often and they even have console exclusives; the Metal Gear games that have been coming to Nintendo's consoles as of recent are remakes (the latest one being MGS3 on the 3DS). Heck, MGS5 is going to be on the Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, and PS4... but not the Wii U. To be entirely honest, I am unsure as to why Snake got in Brawl other than personal request by Hideo Kojima to Sakurai. I overall don't find his chances to be that good in my opinion...
Want: 3%
I don't hate Snake. I like Snake. I like Snake as a character. Snake is incredibly awesome. I love playing as him in Brawl! He is very fun to play as and has a very fun moveset! However, when it comes to third parties in SSB games I rather have characters that have close connections with Nintendo; Sonic was a longtime rival and now close friend and Mega Man started with the NES and has grown strong since then. Snake to me isn't someone that really has that aura Sonic and Mega Man have to me. However, I should really thank Snake for appearing in Brawl because the opportunity for third party characters like Sonic and Mega Man to appear in SSB games probably wouldn't happen.
Mr. Game & Watch Prediction: 98.7%
He is definitely staying, but I bet some people will rate him low.
Nominations: Bowser Jr. 4x, Captain Rainbow 1x

Groose

Smash Champion
Noms: OMFG I FRAKIN WON! I bet it's because I changed my pic to gumshoe DK. I'm probably better at investigating.

Erm... sorry, but I'm pretty sure that can only make you WORSE at investigating, pal.

Danke schoen! I didn't have time to track stuff down yesterday for Snake, but this list is great. I'm adding it right now.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Snake
Chance: 50% - The least likely veteran to return. Third party characters in fighting games tend to never come back.
Want: 23% - I never really liked him. :(

Mr. Game and Watch prediction: 97%

Nominations: Chrom and Lucina team x5.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Chance-75% Very popular and wanted character, and was added at a request from a friend. However, he's still a third party, with all the legalities and hoops to jump through to get to him. Plus, there's also the chance that Sakurai says no to repeating guest characters.

Want- 65% I'm mostly ambivalent on him, but I wouldn't mind him coming back.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
SORRRRIDDDDD SNAKUUUU!!! :snake:

Chance: 40%
Want: 50%

I wasn't happy when he was announced. In fact, I was flipping my ****. Yet, he's grown into me. Far more than Sonic did infact. But am still 50/50 on actually wanting him in. Nerf his hitboxes on his tilts (that Up Tillt is no kick, I swear you it's some sort of demonic summoning stance he uses there) and especially his weight. How the **** is he so heavy? Yeah you're build Snake, but not Donkey Kong-like. Try around Link / Captain Falcon weight next time.

Chance? He's the most likely to be a 'guest' sort of character. Therefore, I don't see his chances too high. Fan demand could bring him back, but am still skeptical.

Anthony Higgs x 5

ZecaOMestre

Smash Apprentice
Snake

Likelihood: 65% - He's one of the most probables cuts if we end up having them

Want: 100% - He's awesome and gives the game something which it lacked

Mr Game & Watch: 96%

Primid x5

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Snake - 50%
He's a third party character that is much more iconic to Sony consoles than Nintendo, yet he's a Brawl veteran who had a very unique moveset and is beloved by fans. Maybe Kojima lobbies to have him included again, maybe he's happy with the one appearance; maybe Sakurai changes his mind on whether Snake deserves a coveted third party slot, maybe he keeps him around as a very well-liked veteran. Honestly, this is impossible to predict at the moment, so I'm going to keep it simple and call it a coin flip. Too easy to see it going either way for me to say otherwise.
Want - 75% - I think he was great in Brawl, if a bit of a bizarre inclusion, and would love to see him Smash again.

Mr. Game & Watch Prediction - 99.5%
I'm now wondering why I didn't vote for him to be excluded from voting; he's virtually guaranteed.

Nominations
Black Shadow x5

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Snake

Popularity: Snake is a popular video game character. The question is how popular he is among Nintendo fans and Smash fans, and how many of his fans might consider getting a Wii U/3DS on the basis of him being in. I don't know how much the overlap is, but I imagine Sonic blows him out of the water on that count, and I think Simon Belmont and Bomberman are probably pretty equivalent - less popular overall, but more Nintendo-associated (if the 3DS is like the DS, it will be the system to own for classic Castlevania fans).

Competitive types who care more about the move set than the actual character like him, but who gives a ****? Balance the game well and make sure the other characters have interesting move sets and I doubt they'd be that bothered (other than the Snake mains who have to learn someone new... something most of them would do anyway if Snake wasn't top tier).

Relevancy: You know the only two original Metal Gear games to appear on Nintendo? Snake's Revenge on the NES (1990) and Metal Gear Solid (often referred to as Ghost Babel) on the GBC (2000). The Metal Gear port on the NES did play a big role in the series getting where it is today, I'll admit. But Nintendo sales today account for a tiny fraction of the series total sales. And Nintendo still doesn't get the games when they're current. The way things are going, maybe MGS5 will come to Nintendo by the end of the Wii U's lifespan, or on Nintendo's next console.

I mean, think about this: Even on handhelds, Sony gets all the new games. The DS and 3DS were clearly the better handhelds to develop for in terms of install base, but not even that will get an exclusive or even new MGS game onto Nintendo.

Aside from that, he doesn't fit in tonally that well. Bomberman's cartoony feel would fit in Smash very well. Simon Belmont is still more "mature" but the fantasy focus and gameplay make Castlevania kinda like a cross between Kid Icarus and Metroid. More macabre with the more gruesome enemies and blood, but not too much IMO. So I think Simon would fit in much better than Snake.

Design: Snake's design is obviously unique. I think it needs some balancing. He's mainly popular among competitive types since he has a harder learning curve (some of the difficulty also comes from the fact that his smashes are more like specials, so if you're used to the other characters you have to relearn when to use smashes vs. tilts). I'm not a huge fan of playing as him personally though.

Also, dat ass.

Roster: As I mentioned with Slime, there are some other characters he might be competing against in a way. Depending on how many 3rd party slots there are and who's interested in getting a character in, he might be competing against Pac-Man, a Square Enix character, Ray-Man and other Konami reps (Simon and Bomberman). I think he probably does better than most of them, but the competition is non-trivial.

Legal/marketing issues: As I said, MGS does not go on Nintendo consoles, not until it's years old. The newest installment is going to PS4 and Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360, and not Wii U. It's clearly not an issue of power - if they're making it for the PS3 and 360, the Wii U can definitely handle it. Watching the E3 presentations, the more I thought about it, the more it was like a slap in the face. Snake was put in one of Nintendo's premier games. What does Nintendo get? A years old remake on the 3DS, and left out of the next major installment, again. Putting Snake into Brawl was almost like marketing for Sony (and Microsoft to a lesser extent). I suspect that Konami/Sony got more marketing benefit from Snake being in Brawl than Nintendo did.

But I imagine that Konami would give the go ahead easily again. So I don't think it's a matter of Konami refusing.

Sakurai factor: Well, Sakurai and Kojima are friends. That's how Snake got in in the first place. With the factors I've discussed, it's quite clear that Snake never would've been considered otherwise, because the only time he could've plausibly been called a Nintendo All-Star was on the NES. The question is then how much Kojima's request will matter this time around. Presumably he'd like Snake to be in again. But Sakurai may feel that Snake doesn't deserve to be in twice on the basis of that alone. And I imagine Nintendo's marketing side would feel like there'd be better choices and that Kojima should make a commitment to actually support Nintendo with something useful (an original 3DS game, for example) if he wants to be in so bad.

Snake chances: 50%
I can see it going either way. There are three main factors here. The two factors pushing for his inclusion is the Sakurai-Kojima factor, which is obviously important. The other is Sakurai generally preferring not to cut characters, which makes most veterans more likely than most newcomers. But the other factor which pushes strongly against him is that he just doesn't belong in a roster of Nintendo All-Stars. If not for Kojima asking for him in Brawl, he'd be relegated to the levels I presume we'd see for someone like Cloud. Being part of the marketing push for competing consoles that are coming out while Nintendo's is still struggling is kinda a hard thing to overlook.

But the takeaway is that I don't know how much Sakurai cares about the fact that Snake was in Brawl, whether Kojima wants him in again, and whether Sakurai would acquiesce again.

Snake want: 1%
I don't think he deserves to be in the game. At all. He's not a Nintendo all-star. He's a Playstation All-Star. So put him there, where he belongs. I don't like playing as him as much as other characters. And I don't play the MGS games.

The 1% is for the small amount I would miss his move set, which while not my favorite, is interesting and still fun.

Mr. Game & Watch prediction: 99%
Do people think he's leaving?

Nominations:
Mike Jones x5

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Snake

Chances: 29%
Really, I think the only thing keeping him in the ring is his veteran status and unique moveset that must have caught Sakurai's eye.

Want: 50%
Indifferent.

Mr. Gay Man Watch: 97.89%

Noms:
Ephraim x5
WE GONNA RATE EPHRAIM BEFORE ANNA AT THIS RATE YEEEEAAAAAHHHH

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I'm guessing it's a bit too late for this, but given that there's pretty much unanimous agreement that Game and Watch is coming back, could we really just revise the veteran list and remove characters WE KNOW are coming back?

Like for example, I really really see no point in rating Game and Watch or Marth. And somehow they were on the list. I guess with G&W it can't be helped and it'd be sucky for the people who nominated him to just skip him, but can we really just agree Marth is in the game and skip his day altogether?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
can we really just agree Marth is in the game and skip his day altogether?
I'm afraid there are a few users would be very opposed to this... This very topic was raging in either the Lucina or the Fire Emblem thread... As far as I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom