• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
Double Cherry:
Chance: 5%
As people have said before, it's a total nightmare for developers programming it. Though it could be a good way to represent Super Mario 3D World but then again, so could the cat suit. Plus, with all the representation Mario is getting, I find it unlikely to get much from SM3DW.

Want: 75%
I actually really like this idea. Obviously it would cause a lot of havoc but I suppose that's the joy of it. I really enjoyed it in SM3DW.

Double Cherry

Chance: 0% - Lets make the 3DS version of Smash have more technical nightmares!
Remember that it doesn't necessarily have to be on the 3DS version. Not all AT's are on the 3DS one anyway. Speaking of AT's...

Frederick AT
Pick a god and pray!
Chance: 45%
Definetly a good choice as an AT to represent Awakening but he does have competition.
Your last breath approaches!
Want: 100%
No eexplanation needed. It's Frederick.

Predictions:
C-R-O-W-N-E-D - 39.85%
Moo Moo Meadows - 5.7%

Huh! Predictable.

Nominations:
Ghirahim rerate x 5
Farewell!
Okay I'll stop with the Frederick quotes now.

D

Deleted member

It is 50% as I have my heart set on a different assist trophy. I want Basilio and Flavia to function as Kat and Anna do and pair-up as the coolest assist in the game.
I had never thought of this, but now I want this to happen.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But here's the thing.
Nobody did this when we rated Lucas. Nobody did this when we rated Amazon Pandora. Nobody did this when we did Aran Ryan.
Though tbh I would have liked people to do that for Aran Ryan ;n;
Nobody likes those characters, then. It's as simple as that.

Morbi

Scavenger
Look Groose, yeah Jeff did send us a pm letting us know, but if we are not interested in supporting Brash Bear we would have ignored it. By taking steps to say that we are 'troll' accounts, you also forfeit the legitimacy of this thread.
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly; honestly, deciding to not count the score as he arbitrarily found certain accounts to be "troll accounts" should be interpreted only as unacceptable. I am not sure who rated Brash the Bear up to have his own day; however, it is not fair to those who nominated him either. If you spent the time to post the score, the score should be counted regardless of whether or not you come from a different website. If you did not want to assert, "this is our most wanted newcomer," you could always put a disclaimer about alleged trolls or something to that effect. But hey, what do I know?

andimidna

Smash Master
Double Cherry
Want: 90%

Fredrick AT
Now, I'll rank all of the top candidates for this role.
Lyn: 100%
Anna: 85%
Tharja: 50%
Kellam: 35%
Tiki: 25%
Micaiah: 20%
Owain: 17%
Fredrick: 16%
Palla/Catria/Est: 10%
Cordelia: 9%
Ephraim/Eirika: 8%

Chance: 16>
Want: 40%
I need Anna. I am not content with Tiki just getting a trophy. Tharja is a fan favorite and a developer favorite. He ranked below many on every poll. While Kellam would make a terrible newcomer, an assist could work and be made kind of funny... Maybe?
I don't know, but he's certainly no frontrunner.

Pre:
Crowned: 60%
No clue.
Moosic: 20%
I wish!

X5 cia

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I agree with this sentiment wholeheartedly; honestly, deciding to not count the score as he arbitrarily found certain accounts to be "troll accounts" should be interpreted only as unacceptable. I am not sure who rated Brash the Bear up to have his own day; however, it is not fair to those who nominated him either. If you spent the time to post the score, the score should be counted regardless of whether or not you come from a different website. If you did not want to assert, "this is our most wanted newcomer," you could always put a disclaimer about alleged trolls or something to that effect. But hey, what do I know?
BKupa voted for him as a gag, Morbid. Stems from his complaints about Wii Fit Trainer.

I think all this brash and grizzily behavior ganging up on Groose is bearly a necessity at this point. A lot of the votes were fuzzy at best and frankly you should of realized the bear faced cheek of some of these individuals calling Groose out if you just momentarily pawsed for thought.

You're supposed to be smarter than the average Smashboard poster.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
BKupa voted for him as a gag, Morbid. Stems from his complaints about Wii Fit Trainer.

I think all this brash and grizzily behavior ganging up on Groose is bearly a necessity at this point. A lot of the votes were fuzzy at best and frankly you should of realized the bear faced cheek of some of these individuals calling Groose out if you just momentarily pawsed for thought.

You're supposed to be smarter than the average Smashboard poster.
Or I could just maintain my own perspective that I find to be more rational? It is Groose's thread, I am sure that he can operate it without my input; however, that does not mean I have to agree with the reason he presented to us.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Or I could just maintain my own perspective that I find to be more rational? It is Groose's thread, I am sure that he can operate it without my input; however, that does not mean I have to agree with the reason he presented to us.
Hunny; I didn't mean to start anything, I just don't think Groose needs to panda to the people in this situation. Lets not bear arms over such trivial matters.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hunny; I didn't mean to start anything, I just don't think Groose needs to panda to the people in this situation. Lets not bear arms over such trivial matters.
I am beary sorry for the pandemic that I may have caused with my grizzly opinion. It was the polar (bear) opposite of what the situation called for... so I am going to make like a koala and leaf.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Predictions:
CROWNED - 50%
What is this?
"CROWNED" is the official name for the BGM for fight against Magolor's second form.

Double Cherry

Chance - 2.35% - Posible, but I can't imagine the chaos and strain on the system this sort of item would create.

Want - 60% - But if they could pull it off, I wouldn't mind at all.

Fredric AT

Chance - 35% - Reasonable enough, but not quite likely in my eyes due to sheer competition.

Want - 50% - Don't really care.

Predicions

CROWNED - 86.75% - Oh yeah, this is a near shoo-in.

Moo-Moo Medows - 35.65% - Eh? Dono.

Nominations

"In the Space-Pirate Ship" X5

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Double Cherries- 7.5%
Want- 70%

Frederick AT- abstain

C-r-o-w-n-e-d- 35%
Moo moo meadows- 6%

Theater Stage (Paper Mario TTYD) x5

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Double Cherry Chance: Abstain
I honestly have no idea how Sakurai would make this work, I could see something like this causing unnecessary amounts of strain on the hardware.

Want: 50%
Could be cool, but I really don't care much for what items get into the game.

Frederick AT: Chance: 15%
We've gotten two Awakening representatives as characters, I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that we'll get an AT as well. But I have absolutely no idea who it could be, but personally, I think it's going to be Tiki. Frederick is definitely up there in terms of chance, but I don't think he's most likely.

Want: 20%
Meh. I don't like the strong units that Fire Emblem gives you at the beginning of their games. They just soak up experience that you need for other characters, and they tend to be rather useless later on.

Nominations: Rayman Rerate x10

Predictions: Crowned: 27%
Moo Moo Meadows: 4%

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Double Cherry Item
Chance: 35%, I doubt that'd work very well. This is just extremely complicated.
Want: 85%, that said, it sounds like a VERY cool concept.

Frederick AT
Chance: 10%, we've gotten two Awakening playable reps already. If we get more FE Assist Trophies, I'm positive they'll be from past FE games. Probably a lance unit and a mounted unit. Or perhaps both in Ephraim, with Leif as an AT as well.
Want: 0%, I really, REALLY don't want an Awakening AT. Two playable characters from Awakening is enough, I want other FE characters from past games to be AT's instead.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Hey, no one made multiple accounts for Brash. Yeah, you got an influx of users from a Donkey Kong fansite who thought it would be funny to support an underdog character that people outside of that fandom barely knew about, but if that's suddenly grounds for throwing the whole thing out, you're taking this way too ****ing seriously.
RTC people wouldn't care if they felt you were giving honest scores. Instead it was obvious the goal was to stuff the ballot box, not simply to come participate, as revealed by the post specifically saying so and instructing you in what scores to give to get him there.

You guys came in thinking it would be "funny" to distort the results of our game, we decided to ignore it and not let it do so.

This is like complaining that Sakurai is banning taunt parties from Smash 4 online. Smash is "just a game" too, you know.

Last edited:

ChazzzyF

Smash Cadet
Looks like I became pretty busy with a social life, huh? Oh well. At least I can finally get back to Smash Bros speculation.

Double Cherry:

I really don't know how this would work, especially on the 3DS. If the hardware of the system turns out to actually be the limiting factor, it may just not be possible. Also, I'm a little confused on how it would work and what an opponent could do to get rid of your double. Also, I feel like 3D World was probably a bit too recent to be getting item ideas from. But you never know.

Want: 75%

Meanwhile, this item sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Shame that we probably won't see it.

Frederick (AT):

Chance: 65%

If any character from Awakening (besides Robin, Lucina and Chrom) were to be an Assist Trophy, it would probably be Frederick. And since we've seen Sakurai give a lot of love to Awakening (Robin, Lucina, Arena Ferox, Chrom in the Final Smash, Marth's Awakening design), it doesn't seem too farfetched.

Want: 65%

I like him a lot from what I have played of Awakening. That said, I have not played all of Awakening, and do not have any further attachment to this character. I like his name though. *wink*

And finally, 5x for Sonic 3DS Stage (Not Green Hill Zone).
I love having an actual phrasing for that now. Thanks @ Groose Groose .

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Double Cherry
Chance: 4% I feel 3D World might be too soon and Sakurai said they were having some trouble with Ice Climbers. And I'm pretty sure they are back.
Want: 10% Sounds cool, but still pretty meh

Lame Walrus
Chance: 8% Again, I think Tropical Freeze might be too soon. And I think the other bosses have a better chance
Want: 0% I haven't played Tropical Freeze but he looks stupid, especially how interesting he seemed when they shadowed him out to look intimidating. And the other bosses have much more interesting designs and personalities.

wrong frederick
Other Guy:
Chance 50% Sure, he makes sense
Want 50% Sure

Nominate Parabo & Satebo x5

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
That's quite a bold statement to make, considering...
And that's quite an underlined response, considering that if Aran Ryan truly had dedicated fans like Brash does then they surely would have swarmed in and voted for him like that too.

Fans from across the internet getting called to come together and unify in support of a popular series/character is far from uncommon, so what happened yesterday shouldn't really come as a surprise to anybody who's been around the block long enough. What is surprising is that these earnest votes of support are being treated poorly merely due to some people here personally believing that this character is "undeserving" of this attention, as if they're truly in a position to judge that.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Frederick AT:
Chance: 35%
I'm pretty sure we will be getting a Fire Emblem AT at this point, but it's a toss up between Frederick and Thajra in my opinion. It would make sense for him to be an assist after what happened to Chrom, a pic of the day could read like "Frederick has come to avenge prince Chrom!"

Want: 100000%
I knew I was getting Awakening when a GI review mentioned "a character distributes racy posters of Chrom to boost morale" I knew I would like Awakening when Chrom called Validar a dastard. I knew I would love it when Frederick demolished the first enemy leader in one shot. He is by far my favorite FE character, and along with Saki, is the reason I came to this site in the first place. Also, here's a post I made on the Frederick thread detailing what I think he could do as an AT:

Immediately after being summoned, Frederick will attack the player with the most health left. (Because that is where you would send him anyway, right?) He would continue targeting this player until he disappears, even if they are Koed. (Though that may fit Sully better, given her "I'll kill you twice" phrase) If they are near him, he will chase them and attack with a silver sword, causing moderate damage but minimal knockback. If they are far away, he will draw a hand axe and toss it as a arched projectile. Finally, he will pull out a Luna, and shout "Pick a god and pray!" before dashing across the stage, doing massive damage to any player he comes in contact with. Also, as a nice nod to the character, his attacks could do less damage if he is summoned later in the match, representing his role in Awakening.

Double Cherry:
0% chance
100% want

Crowned: 66%
Moo:22%

Extra noms time!
Nominating Galactaca Knight x20

Also, are people seriously complaining about Brash's scores not being counted?

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
And that's quite an underlined response, considering that if Aran Ryan truly had dedicated fans like Brash does then they surely would have swarmed in and voted for him like that too.

Fans from across the internet getting called to come together and unify in support of a popular series/character is far from uncommon, so what happened yesterday shouldn't really come as a surprise to anybody who's been around the block long enough. What is surprising is that these earnest votes of support are being treated poorly merely due to some people here personally believing that this character is "undeserving" of this attention, as if they're truly in a position to judge that.
You seem to act like Brash has dedicated fans despite being only a minor character from a game not many people like. Which is hilarious. Uh, sorry BKupa.
In any case, this isn't about people backing up a character they like. This is about someone going to another forum and telling people what to vote. Groose does what Groose wants and if Groose wants to consider these votes after this then that's Groose's decision, I say we drop this for now until he says something about it. Either that or a mod steps in.
EDIT: oh, well at least this didn't get ninja'd by him lol. Well, argument over I guess :)

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Hmm. Look, I apologize to any Brash fans that I unintentionally upset. Until shortly before I posted the image of the post on DK Vine, I was actually under the belief that some of our regulars were voting with alternate accounts. One vote per person is one of the few rules that we regularly enforce here, so that was leaving a pretty bad taste in my mouth. I made it about halfway through the day recording scores for Brash until I finally broke down and decided that it wasn't worth taking seriously. It seemed to me that nobody else was, so I wasn't going to do so, either.

I've been reading through the day's posts once more, and I decided to reconsider my "No Score" conclusion. The decision was originally made under the notion that most of the posters were posting multiple times and that a lot of people were joking about their scores. I didn't know that you legitimately cared so much about Brash, as he was only nominated here by people who thought he'd be a joke. Now that I know you were being serious in your ratings, I have no reason not to score them.

Brash's chance score will remain invalid. The reasoning behind this is simple--Brash doesn't have a chance, and the person who started the movement on DK Vine ("Jeff") actually acknowledged that fact. I can't take any post giving him over a few percent chance seriously, and that's a large chunk of the posts. I still think that people weren't being serious here, so I won't score it.

Brash's want score, on the other hand, is something that I don't really mind reinstating. I've always held the opinion that you shouldn't tell a person what they should want; if you want Brash, it's my job to respect that and to include your score. I just went back and finished tallying Brash's want score, and it comes out to 34.82%. Considering he was supposed to get a 0%, it's pretty impressive that you guys were able to muster up so much support for him.

Finally, I'd like to end with a note to the people of DK Vine. If you would like to join our community, you're always welcome to become more frequent posters on Smashboards. I have nothing against you, and, as a huge Donkey Kong fan myself, I'm sure we could become friends. Heck, this board adores the Donkey Kong franchise, and I'm sure that you'd be accepted quite well. I know Smashboards has a bit of a reputation for being a bit elitist (and I know that my earlier actions didn't help dispel this notion), but it's really not that way at all--our community here is really strong.

However, I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from flash-mobbing the thread in the future. This game is supposed to be a source of bonding for our community, and its goal is to approximate the average beliefs of our community. Having a large group of outsiders swarm in on random days and disappearing afterwards kind of undermines what this thread is all about. As I said, I don't like tampering with this game. If it happens again, I will find you. And I will Groose you. :p

EDIT: Oh, and let's end all of the Brash related discussion, OK? We're past his day now; if you have a problem with this new ruling, please PM me.

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Double Cherry: 1% - Seems like it'd be too complicated.
Want: 0% - Nah.

Frederick Assist Trophy: 20% - It's possible.
Want: 10% - I never used him.

CROWNED prediction: 45.26%
Moo Moo Meadows prediction: 3.56%

Brain Age Stage x5

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
We didn't have a dozen troll accounts come into play for Lucas. Would you rather me announce that Brash has something like a 10% chance and is our most wanted character?
In all honesty, I figured this would happen. I figured that Brash would get thrown out, that doesn't surprise me at all. Honestly, I only voted for Brash to get him out of the way, I didn't think people would actually push him up at all. Ugh.

Let this serve as a message. If you tamper with this game, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will Groose you.

Ok, SERIOUSLY?! DK Vine is fine and all, but that's asinine. I support DK Vine as DK is my second-favorite Nintendo franchise and anything that supports DK is OK in my book, but this is stupid.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
. . .

"WHAAAAAAAAT?! YOU'VE MADE ME SO MAD, I COULD JUST. . . . ."

A (B)rash decision indeed.

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
You seem to act like Brash has dedicated fans despite being only a minor character from a game not many people like.
The same could be said of Aran Ryan outside of his fandom. But then again, people aren't meant to agree on everything.

I'm fine with Sir Groose's decision, though. It's a fair compromise.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
For those curious, Brash the Friggin Bear's chance score would have been rated at 9.01% which in my opinion is 9.01% higher than it should have been and is higher than Mona, Micaiah, Genesect and Zoroark (before the latter 2 were deconfirmed), etc. But hey, it's not being counted anyway so... yeah.
But if you were curious to know that's what it was.

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
You have Groose and the team working on this game on their own free will and time, and then people come and troll around for their own amusement without respecting the work people put into this.

I understand the discussion is pretty much over, but I just wanted to bring this up since some people are more keen on arguing about their views on a minor character everyone knows was a troll nomination, instead of taking into account the disrespect towards people who work on this for the benefit of the community.

Groose

Smash Champion
For those curious, Brash the Friggin Bear's chance score would have been rated at 9.01% which in my opinion is 9.01% higher than it should have been and is higher than Mona, Micaiah, Genesect and Zoroark (before the latter 2 were deconfirmed), etc. But hey, it's not being counted anyway so... yeah.
But if you were curious to know that's what it was.
It would have been a lot lower because I would have tossed out the 100% scores as I do whenever someone uses clearly fallacious reasoning. It would have been just over a percent or so, I believe. Note: my definition of clearly fallacious reasoning is very conservative; I openly permit things like "Ridley is too big" and the like.

Anyway, that is neither here nor there. No more Brash discussion, please.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It would have been a lot lower because I would have tossed out the 100% scores as I do whenever someone uses clearly fallacious reasoning. It would have been just over a percent or so, I believe. Note: my definition of clearly fallacious reasoning is very conservative; I openly permit things like "Ridley is too big" and the like.

Anyway, that is neither here nor there. No more Brash discussion, please.
Damn. As soon as I come back to this thread, you say no more (bold and) Brash discussions.

I'm going to leave and lie down. Maybe put on a few pounds while I'm at it.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Double Cherry Item:
Want: 85%
Very neat item, however, I could see some limitation issues.

Frederick AT:
Chance: 30%
Want: 95%
I think he'd make a perfect Assist Trophy character.

Nominations:
M. Bison x1
Ken Masters x4

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
Double Cherry - 14% Chance | 85% Want
complicated, but worth it.

Fredrick AT - 2% Chance | 0% WantNot many know him and he really doesn't fit to me.

pandajedi

Smash Cadet
@ Groose Groose I know you've said a couple times to end this discussion, but I feel obligated to jump in to end the topic from my point of view. I am "Jeff" from DK Vine. I am an admin at DK Vine, but I did not do this stunt on behalf of the website or the rest of the staff.

I've posted in this thread before and frequently follow it. I have great respect for this game and those that maintain it, as well as the Smash Boards community at large. I did not push for the nomination of Brash Bear nor contribute to that nomination. Brash's becoming a rated character was a happy coincidence, which I found very amusing because Brash Bear is (and I'm not exaggerating at all) my favorite video game character (and my avatar on the DK Vine forums).

DK Vine is a very peculiar community which has an exorbitant appreciation for obscure characters specifically. Brash Bear, and all the Brother's Bear, are popular there. Being that he's my favorite character, I informed other people that I thought would be similarly excited by his presence in this Thread, and asked them to show their support. There was no ill-will intended, though I now recognize the move was childish and indeed went against the spirit of the thread. Thank you for handling it maturely, and I want to stress that neither I nor the DK Vine community meant to troll the thread. Several frequent Smashboards posters also expressed support for Brash, whether sincerely or otherwise, though some of these Smashboarders are also DK Viners, and were likely sincere. Other DK Vine members which created accounts for this thread are frequent lurkers on Smashboards, and I hope that this will see them becoming frequent posters here as well.

Thanks for handling this calmly, I hope there is no ill-will between our communities.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Sorry Groose... Just wanted to put a couple facts out there that speak for themselves. This is the last I'll say about it.
[if other characters had truly] dedicated fans like Brash [has] then they surely would have swarmed in and voted for him like that too.
I'm just going to say something about the size of Brash's fan base over at DK Vine. There are 64,000 posts in the Donkey Kong subforum on DK Vine. Only 64 posts even contain the word "Brash". So many people honestly wanted him for Smash, right? Before today, there were a mere 7 mentions in the Cameo Game subforum (40k posts, 6k in the main Smash thread alone). Four people on DK Vine ever mentioned wanting Brash in Smash before today. Four.

That's all I'm going to say about the subject and I don't think more is really necessary to make my point, which I think everyone can figure out.

Last edited:

ChazzzyF

Smash Cadet
I was busy during this whole Brash thing, but I do know one thing.

@ Groose Groose wanted to end the discussion.

Whatever happened happened. It's over and done with. And the fact that we're still talking about it the "day" after is making it even more of a big deal than it already was. Let's just let it go and move forward, ok?

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
Double Cherry chances: 10%. Whle Rosalina shows that Sakurai probably knew about 3D World, I doubt they would tell him about a random item that was in the game. I doubt they had any concrete ideas at all for the game at that point beyond "3D Land sequel for Wii U."

Want: 60%. Have to admit though, it'd be pretty cool.

edit: I got my Fredericks mixed up

Chance: 5%. No idea who he is, but he seems popular enough...?

Want: 0%. Never played a Fire Emblem game in my life.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
@ Groose Groose I know you've said a couple times to end this discussion, but I feel obligated to jump in to end the topic from my point of view. I am "Jeff" from DK Vine. I am an admin at DK Vine, but I did not do this stunt on behalf of the website or the rest of the staff.

I've posted in this thread before and frequently follow it. I have great respect for this game and those that maintain it, as well as the Smash Boards community at large. I did not push for the nomination of Brash Bear nor contribute to that nomination. Brash's becoming a rated character was a happy coincidence, which I found very amusing because Brash Bear is (and I'm not exaggerating at all) my favorite video game character (and my avatar on the DK Vine forums).

DK Vine is a very peculiar community which has an exorbitant appreciation for obscure characters specifically. Brash Bear, and all the Brother's Bear, are popular there. Being that he's my favorite character, I informed other people that I thought would be similarly excited by his presence in this Thread, and asked them to show their support. There was no ill-will intended, though I now recognize the move was childish and indeed went against the spirit of the thread. Thank you for handling it maturely, and I want to stress that neither I nor the DK Vine community meant to troll the thread. Several frequent Smashboards posters also expressed support for Brash, whether sincerely or otherwise, though some of these Smashboarders are also DK Viners, and were likely sincere. Other DK Vine members which created accounts for this thread are frequent lurkers on Smashboards, and I hope that this will see them becoming frequent posters here as well.

Thanks for handling this calmly, I hope there is no ill-will between our communities.
Well, one good thing certainly came out of today--I did make an account over at the vine. I have visited many times before, even if I didn't have an account beforehand. Hopefully I didn't offend anyone too much with my earlier remarks.

...and with that, we've achieved some good closure on this situation. Everyone, Brash is in the past. Let's keep it that way!

D

Deleted member

Double Cherry Item
Chance-1%
Want-100%
I doubt it will happen due to technical issues, but I think it would be a really fun item to use if they could pull it off.

Frederick AT
Chance-20%
Want-90%
He's Frederick, enough said.

Nomination- Mii Mage/Wizard X5

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
This is ALL I will say on the matter of this last day (And my opinion on EVERY day):
<Forgive me Groose, I just really like those silly Persona 4 fan comics and saw a perfect opportunity to use this vid. :p>

Now then...

Double Cherry (Mario) as a New Item
Chance: 40% - This one has a really unsure future; Problems cited for still-unconfirmed Ice Climbers on 3DS, yet Rosalina; Poke Balls, Assist Trophies and Multi-Man show there can more than 4 primary fighters on screen, but then there's a reason we still haven't got Ditto as a Poke Ball summon since it was thought of all the way back in Melee. Add in the question of if 3D World was too recent or not, and i'm gonna have to make a middle of the road rating, but a bend on the less likely side.
Want: 100% - I'm not usually too picky about what new items get selected each new game, but provided they could work all the kinks out of it (especially for the 3DS version), i'm game for a cloning item.

Frederick (Fire Emblem) as a New Assist Trophy
Chance: 20% - If it wasn't the case, I would say he totally has a chance, but since Lyn is already back as an AT, I don't really see Fire Emblem getting a second one, even with FE's recent influx of roster additions.
Want: 100% - Well, they don't call it Frederick Emblem for nothing!

Predictions:
CROWNED (Kirby) as a Selectable Song: 78% Chance, 92% Want
Moo Moo Meadows (Mario Kart) as a Selectable Song: 49% Chance, 50% Want

Nominations:
More Mii Classes x3
Phoenix Wright Trophy x1
Andy Rerate x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom