• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Calling to the Night

Chance - 10% - 50-50 if Snake makes it in again. That's a big if, though.

Want - 47.5% - Eh. Find songs with lyrics in games to be distracting, so no thanks. It's not too big of a deal, though.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance - 37.5% - If one stage that wasn't in Brawl were to carry over to the next installment I think it would be this stage. I'm not confident about it, but this is about what I would give for a cut Melee stage.

Want - 90% - Hey, if it doesn't get in the way of a Kirby stage, I won't mind at all. The 10% is if it does, though it's a minor gripe.

Nominations
DK Silhouette Stage X15

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So, do we have a new official Top 10 Most Likely and Wanted now?

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
So, do we have a new official Top 10 Most Likely and Wanted now?
Looks like it
1. Shulk - 91.70% chance
2. Chrom - 88.82% chance
3. Chorus Men - 81.25% chance
4. King K. Rool - 53.62% chance
5. Ridley - 48.41% chance
6. Dixie Kong - 40.85% chance
7.Takamaru - 38.12% chance
8. Isaac - 30.40% chance
9. Bowser Jr. - 26.63% chance
10. Chibi Robo - 25.29% chance

1. King K. Rool - 80.53% want
2. Ridley - 77.02% want
3. Shulk - 74.55% want
4. Banjo Kazooie - 72.57% want
5. Isaac - 72.56% want
6. Robin - 66.12% want
7. Professor Layton - 60.93% want
8. Bomberman - 59.83% want
9. Anna - 59.76% want
10. Takamaru - 58.21% want

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Calling to the Night:

Chance: 0%. And that is even considering if Snake is in.
There are 4 things Metal Gear has abandoned: Portable Ops, Metal Gear NES, Snake's Revenge, and Portable Ops. Peace Walker shows the only thing they will ever mention/use from MPO is (an extraordinarily low amount of) its music, and at most this song and “Showtime” might be in Phantom Pain’s Walkman. But Smash Bros...100% not happening, I think even Ghost Babel would have a better chance at getting a track.

Want: 60% Its a gorgeous song. But it didn’t really fit with fighting, though it was perfect classic mode credits music. Still, I’d rather have something like Love Deterrent or Heavens Divide for that, since they fit in with fighting and credits. Maybe even get permission for "Here's to You" to get in the game, that would be amazing.

Fountain of Dreams:

Chance: 48% It was a pretty popular stage. But I don’t think we know how they’re going with Retro stages here. Will we have 4 Kirby stages in between both versions? 3? Or maybe Wii U is just getting Halberd while 3DS gets a new stage. It's not really a easy prediction for me, unlike Pirate Ship.

Want: 80% I have fond memories of playing on it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Calling to the Night - 60%

I'm not very familiar with Metal Gear so I'm mostly taking a guess here. I'm not very convinced that Snake himself is gone either.

Want - 10%

Love the song. Do not think it should play over a fast-paced battle.

Fountain of Dreams - 45%

I don't believe Greens Greens has been confirmed to return yet. So there is a decent chance that this one could return in it's place. The only other thing that really hurts it's chances is that Jungle Japes is back, and it returned in Brawl as well...

Want - 95%

Though I could live without it, if it did return, especially if it were to be on the Wii U version where I would expect it's new graphics to be stunning, I would lose it. It's my favorite Stage in Melee and I would've even loved to see it in Brawl over Green Greens.

DK Silhouette stage x5

Last edited:

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Calling to the Night: Abstain

Fountain of Dreams: 75%
I don't see why it wouldn't. Fairly simple stage that would look great remastered.

Want: 90%
Why not?

EDIT: Apparently I have lots of nominations XD

Only Gematsu Newcomers x15

Last edited:

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
Hello Night, It's me Snake:
Chance: 10% If Snake is in, I predict there's a 2/3 chance that it gets in.
Want: Abstain. I just listened to it, but I don't have an opinion about it.

Fountain of Dreams:
Chance: 70% It's an easy way to appeal to the Melee gamers. Why wouldn't he put it in?
Want: 100% Unlike the previous entry, this one actually has an iconic song. Yes please.

Predictions:
Bandit: 2.11% This won't end well.
Pirate Ship: 55.3% Gut feeling.

Nominations:
While I'm tempted to re-rate Chibi-Robo, we need to rate this.
Only Gematsu Newcomers x15

Burigu

Smash Ace
Calling the night song
Chance: 10%
Snake might return, I would give him a 30% chance, (based on absolutely nothing and only giving him a 30% because it's Sakurai here, Snake links with nintendo are weaker compared to PS and honestly fan demand is the only thing that might push Nintendo into aproving the character yet again) so a song from one of his games has not half but even a third in chance since, the song now "competes" with other and newer songs from the same franchise.

Want: 0%
I prefer other songs in the franchise like "Encounter" this song sounds good, but I don't find it that fitting, not because we can't have a song like this, this is just personal taste.

Fountain of dreams
Chance: 15%
Nothing going for this stage really, no Kirby stage in 3ds version so far hardly transate to more chances of this stage, I can bet that we will get a brand new stage for the Wii U version since that is a constant in the past so the Halbert is not going to be the only Kirby stage in the Wii U version. The only thing that can make this stage return is Sakurai's decision to do it and nothing more.

Want: 80%
I really liked this stage, liked it way more than Greens Greens in both music and design so I wouldn't be mad if this stage returns

Predictions
Pirate Ship stage: 15.6%
Bandit (the greatest and true leader of the underworld antagonist of the Yoshi series): 1.03% ( I don't expect much from my own nomination) <-----------------------this is supposed to be a joke

Nominations
Amazon Pandora x 5

Last edited:

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Calling to the Night- 10%
Want- 75%, same as my Snake want

Fountain of Dreams- abstain
Want- 80%, one of the better Melee stages, but there are a few I want more e.g. Great Bay

Ooccoo and Ooccoo Jr. x10

Pirate Ship- 62.5%
Bandit- 0.78%

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Calling to the night - Abstain

Fountain of Dreams

Chance - Abstain
Want - 60% - A nice stage I play on Melee from time to time, wouldn't mind seeing it coming back.

Nomination

Petey Piranha x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The extra nominations post has been updated.

Calling to the Night: 10% - Not that confident in it even if Snake does return.
Want: 0% - I like the song, but it didn't fit well in a fighting game.

Fountain of Dreams: 60% - A pretty well-liked stage, could definitely see it returning on the 3DS version.
Want: 10% - Didn't like it that much to be honest, found it kind of boring.

Bandit prediction: 0.22%
Pirate Ship prediction: 58.67%

Lor Starcutter x5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Calling to the night:
Chance: 8%
Snakes chances don't look good and I think they would have revealed him by now.
Want: 90%
If its back then so is Snake.

Fountain of Dreams:
Chance: 85%
The only reason its not higher is because we already have Jungle Japes back again, but it is a popular stage and everyone of its competitions have already been brought back, and I find it very doubtful Sakurai wouldn't bring back a Kirby stage on 3DS.
Want: 85%
A very visually appealing stage with great music and nothing wrong with it. And I mean that music is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Calling of the Night
Chance: 1%
Not only is the song very unfitting for Smash Bros, but Snake's chances are already tiny. I personally have no attachment to the song, so I really don't care if it's in or not

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 20%
Want: 50%
Definitely one of the most popular Melee stages, I could see this one come back. Furthermore, we haven't seen any Kirby stages in either version (I think), so Sakurai could be saving it, as it'd be a pretty big reveal for it to return. It's definitely one of MY favorite stages, and seeing it in Wii U HD would be marvelous. However, I still think a stage from one of Kirby's more recent outings is much more likely

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Calling to the Night
Chance: 20% - Half of Snake's chance in my opinion.
Want: 100% - My favorite track in Brawl, I'd be so heartbroken to see it go.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 30% - There are only 20+ remaining Melee stages to choose from for the 3DS version of the game. We don't have a clue how many returning stages will be in the game but I imagine there's a big window of
opportunity for the Fountain.
Want: 77% - I'd love to see the classic return.

Predictions
Bandit: 0%
Pirate Ship: 44%

Nominations: Only Gematsu newcomers x15

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Calling to the Night:
Chance: Abstain
I have little knowledge of the Metal Gear series, so I'm not sure how important the song is for it to return.

Want: 100%
That said, it's a really beautiful song.

Fountain of Dreams: 25%
I don't think it's that likely. I don't expect more than one Kirby stage on the 3DS, and we already have Halberd on the Wii U.

I want to see it as a past stage on the Wii U version. Yes, IN HD. It was hands down the most beautiful stage in Melee.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa here are the new top tens! Went back through the past days to figure them out. (the chance section in the OP probably won't be updated for a while because lonkonwolf has a fractured leg :c)
1. Shulk - 91.70% chance
2. Chrom - 88.82% chance
3. Chorus Men - 81.25% chance
4. King K. Rool - 53.62% chance
5. Ridley - 48.41% chance
6. Dixie Kong - 40.85% chance
7.Takamaru - 38.12% chance
8. Isaac - 30.40% chance
9. Bowser Jr. - 26.63% chance
10. Chibi Robo - 25.29% chance

1. King K. Rool - 80.53% want
2. Ridley - 77.02% want
3. Shulk - 74.55% want
4. Banjo Kazooie - 72.57% want
5. Isaac - 72.56% want
6. Robin - 66.12% want
7. Professor Layton - 60.93% want
8. Bomberman - 59.83% want
9. Anna - 59.76% want
10. Takamaru - 58.21% want

So if you want to do your computer magic and make those top ten pictures, that'd be cool ;)
Thanks for compiling the list. I'll get on it later. Updating the Results section took longer than I thought. (>_>)

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Calling to the Night - 8% More than half of what I rate Snake's chances of returning.
Want - Abstain. This song returning depends on Snake returning, and I have mixed feelings that change everyday regarding him in Smash. (Metal Gear is one of my favorite series, but I don't find it particularly Nintendo-related).

Fountain of Dreams - 50%
Want - 100% My favorite Melee stage.

predict Bandit 0.2%
predict Pirate Ship 50%

nominate Birdo x5 (plus the 5 that weren't added from the previous day)

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Calling to the Night
chance: 0%
No Snake.
want: 0%
No Snake.

Fountain of Dreams
chance: 75%
great stage
want: 100%
see above

nom:
Akari Hayami x5

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Well, this is a change of pace from the previous week. Can't see these stirring up much controversy.

Calling to the Night chance: abstain
I would say that if Snake's in, any notable song is possible. I don't really know why this song was included before, but it doesn't fit for Smash game play... but I'm not sure every song chosen was chosen on that basis. It's also meant as a collection...

Don't really care about this though.

Calling to the Night want: 10%
On the one hand, it doesn't really matter, I can just turn it off. Which is what I'd do because it's not good to Smash to. But that also means I don't really want them to waste any effort/memory on it.

Fountain of Dreams
It's a classic Melee stage... Since the 3DS and Wii U will have different sets of stages, it seems like there will likely be more stages overall. Increasing the chances of any classic stage returning. And unlike, say, Hanenbow or 75m, this is a good choice.

It didn't appear in Brawl, which at this point is hard to determine if that hurts or not. Jungle Japes is coming back, and it was in Brawl as well. It has better chances than most Melee stages though (maybe not as good as the ones that were in Brawl).

Fountain of Dreams chances: 45%
I don't have strong feelings, but I'm leaning towards no on the basis of graphical effects on the stage + it didn't come back in Brawl/it is somewhat similar to Battlefield.

Fountain of Dreams want: 75%
It's a good stage.

Predictions:
Bandit - 5%
I don't know what this is, so whatever.
Pirate Ship - 60%
Seems like a stage Sakurai would probably be proud of.

Last edited:

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
Calling to the night:
Chance: 5%
I really do ot think Snake is back and it would make absolute no sense for it to return while Snake does not.
Want: 15%
I had to listen to the song just then and while I can say I like it, I agree with the people saying it doesn't fit at all when I'm fighting. When I'm fighting in Smash, I want songs that make me feel hyped! It's a reason why I adore the Halberd stage (Metaknight's revenge, DeDeDe's theme, Gourmet Race, etc). I had similar problems with Midna's Lament on the Bridge of Eldin stage in Brawl but I'm a Zelda fan so it's okay. :p

Fountain of Dreams:
Chance: 40%
Although it could be one of the easiest to bring back (I am not a programmer I don't know if it is) and would look pretty good it is a bit of a clone of Battlefield which makes me believe it doesn't stand as big of a chance as other ones.
Want:90%
Although I haven't played Melee, it does look like a pretty darn good stage for competitive play and the music (like Halberd) is great too. The only downside is, as I said before, is a bit of a Battlefield clone.

Predictions:
Pirate Ship - 72%
Bandit - 2%

Noms:
I'm gonna go with @ Pacack Pacack on this one.
10 x Ms Pac-Man alt costume for Pac-Man

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Calling to the Night
Abstain

Fountain of Dreams
Chance - 33%
Third of a chance sounds good. I think it's a likely stage on the 3DS seeing how there's not many standard-type stages so far (can only think of Arena Ferox, kind of) and it seems the 3DS gets the melee comebacks. Also, it's a very popular stage.

Want - 100%
My favorite Melee stage. Yes please.

Predictions
Bandit - 3.5%
Who?
Pirate Ship - 26%
Unsure ...

Nominations
x5 unrevealed veterans as unlockables

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Calling to the night: Abstain
When it comes to all kinds of things Metal Gear I tend to switch off as it's not really my bag. Except Psycho Mantis's frankly ingenious boss battle.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 50%
Quite a famous stage that has done pretty well with the fans in the past. Possible returnee for the 3DS.

Want: 55%
I've had some really fun fights on there back in Melee. Additional 5% is just for nostalgia. I'm rather indifferent on stages as a whole.

Predictions:
Bandit: 0.8%
I'm not sure who nominated Bandit of all the minor Yoshi villains, but there's no way in hell he's getting in, and I think everyone knows it. Birdo has more chance of being bizarrely classed under the Yoshi banner and being the second rep than Bandit does, and that's saying something.

Pirate Ship: 38%
Wind Waker HD, Popular-ish gimmick stage, had some cool features that many people liked...I could see people upvoting it in want at least.

Nominations:
Gonna join in the aid here to my buddy Pacack;
5 X Ms. Pac-Man alt outfit

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Calling to the Night:

Chance: 15%. It's not coming back if Snake isn't coming back. The only MGS-related song I could see returning if Snake is cut is the Love Theme, since it was made specifically for Brawl.

Want: 10%.
Who cares?

Fountain of Dreams:

Chance: 20%. Since Melee stages are being included for the 3DS version, it is a possibility, however, judging from the fact that Jungle Japes was included in Brawl and Smash 4, I'm assuming the other stages will follow a similar pattern and Green Greens is the Kirby Melee stage.

Want: 45%. Again, not really interested, though I do prefer this stage to Green Greens.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Calling in the Night: 5% I have Snake at 10% and this song has a 50/50 chance if he gets in.
Want: 10% I have never liked this song.

Fountain of Dreams: 15% It wasn't in Brawl so that hurts it's chances.
Want: 70% An amazing stage.

Bandit: 1.11%
Pirate Ship: 79.91%

x5 Bowser Jr.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Calling To The Night

I love this song. Simple as. I first heard it in Smash and it's now the only song I have playing on Shadow Moses Island.

Chance: 1%
Sadly. :c

Fountain of Dreams

Abstain.

Burigu

Smash Ace
Bandit - 3.5%
Who?
This guy
it's a Shy Guy subspecies, that always tries to steal Baby Mario of Yoshi's back, they move really fast, jump high and can't be turned into eggs, you need three stomps on his head to defeat him or ground pound once. In some minigames they wear Yoshi's mask and can spit watermelon's seeds at Yoshi, there is a red variant that always carry a red coin, this variant will atemp to run away from Yoshi if spoted, if Yoshi manages to steal the red coin, they will behave like regular bandits. They also hide in the background or behind and object and when Yoshi pass by they will steal Baby Mario and replace him with a Shy Guy. Sometimes they are also carried by balloons

They are minor to the series but are quite annoying they are more likely to steal baby Mario than the Green Toadies that also appear in some levels

Last edited:

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Calling to the Night
Chance: 0%
This is probably the most random thing we've voted for so far tbh.
Don't care much for the song, but if it's in then that means Snake is in so I'll take it.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance: 20%
One of the Melee stages that didn't come back in Brawl. Popular stage, but only really between competitive players.
I liked the stage myself, so I wouldn't mind seeing it come back.

Groose

Smash Champion
Calling to the Night: 40% chance and 50% want
I give the Metal Gear franchise a 60% chance of having a playable character. I believe that this song is important enough that it'll probably return if Metal Gear does, yet I doubt it's quite a lock. As for want? I absolutely love the song. It's debatably my favorite song in all of Brawl, and that's saying something! Even so, I don't really listen to it much during Smash because it's just much less fitting than Encounter or the Love Theme for an epic duel. For that reason, I'm rather indifferent to its return; either way, I'll enjoy listening to it outside of Smash.

Fountain of Dreams: 33% chance and 100% want
Ah, the Fountain of Dreams stage. I hated it when I was a kid. Looking back, I really have no idea why. It has one of the best layouts in Smash history, one of the best songs in Smash history, and I now think it's one of the best stages in Smash history. Please come back to me!

I'm not so sure it will, however. There were Retro stages in Brawl, and it missed the boat then. I think most of our Retro stages will have featured in Brawl, but I guess this could be an exception.

DK Silhouette Stage x5
I think I'll focus on this before Owain. It's an idea I really, really want to see!

DAY OVER

CALLING TO THE NIGHT(TIME UPDATE)

Groose

Smash Champion
"Calling to the Night"
12.05% chance
46.08% want

The fact that this song hails from Metal Gear destroyed any chance it may have had at getting a solid chance score; a bunch of snakes couldn't appreciate its beauty, either. Looks like "Calling to the Night" is to be left out in the dark, eh?

Fountain of Dreams
39.90% chance
78.08% want

Who doesn't love the Fountain of Dreams? It's an exceedingly popular stage, and many of you wanted to see it return in the next installment of Smash. Still, we were unable to deem its return likely, though we gave it a pretty good chance.

Watch your wallets, Ladies and Gentlemen, because there's a lot of thievery going on today. First we're going to rate Bandit from Yoshi's Island. For those of you (poor souls) who haven't played Yoshi's Island (seriously, what are you doing with your life?), Bandit is a recurring enemy that pose a bit more of a threat than a regular Shy Guy. Can they steal their way into Smash? Also, we're going to discuss another retro stage today, this time the Pirate Ship from Brawl. Can it sail into Smash again? Please rate Bandit and the Pirate Ship in chance and want.

Tomorrow we'll be discussing the odds of Rhythm Heaven getting a playable character and the odds of only getting the newcomers listed by the Gematsu Leak. Predict away, and know that this day won't end until Sunday; I have personal matters (of celebration!) to attend to tomorrow, and I probably won'y have a chance to even go online.

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
DK Silhouette Stage x5
I think I'll focus on this before Owain. It's an idea I really, really want to see!
Holy cow! How did I not think of this?! And I was the one who suggested it on the Dixie and K Rool threads :laugh:. But at least a Ms Pac-Man alt is getting a lot of support. 35 nominaions in one day for something, that has to be a record!

Edit:Might as well do my ratings.

Bandit:
Chance 2%
With Kamek out of the picture, his chances are higher but it'd be weird to have a typical enemy be a playable character. I think he's much more likely to be a Smash Run enemy especially since Shy Guys are.
Want: 5%
The only Yoshi's Island game I have played is the DS version (sorry @ Groose Groose ) and while I liked that he could take your baby away I think he'd be much more suited towards being a Smash Run enemy.

Pirate Ship:
Chance: 75%
It'd be a pretty easy way to promote Wind Waker HD and it was pretty popular. I don't see it going.
This, and Halberd, were probably my favourite stages from Brawl for just messing around. I love it.

Predictions:
Only Gematsu newcomers - 45%
Rhythm Heaven character - 98%

Nominations:
3 x DK silhouette stage
2 x Ms Pac-Man alt costume

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Bandit: Ahahaha... No. Double 0s. Might've had an extra .1% chance if bandana Bandit was a thing and was playable in a game but that is not a thing that has happened. When has a not really notable enemy in a game been a character? If anything they'd be a Smash Run enemy, who steals your stuff...

Oh.
He'll be a trophy at best.
Pirate Ship:
Chance - 70%
Not 100% because it wasn't incredibly notable and retro stages are limited, but you know... Wind Waker HD + Toon Link returning gives it a pretty good chance.
Want - 100%
When I say it wasn't notable, I mean in general. I actually loved playing on it myself.

Rhythm Heaven: 96.5% because there will be some people still doubting the ghosts and Gematsu.

Aran Ryan (Punch-Out) x5
Switched focus to Aran Ryan because I feel like the discussions will be pretty damn hilarious, cause he himself is hilarious. I know the chances will be all double 0s but screw your opinions I have Irish stereotyping.

D

Deleted member

Bandit and Pirate Ship have been added to the Directory.

Bandit
Chance:
0%

He's just an enemy from Yoshi's Island. I doubt that we will get a second Yoshi rep. Even if we do, it would probably be the Baby Mario Bros. or Kamek (who has been disconfirmed). If anything, he'll get in Smash Run.
No

Pirate Ship
Chance:
75%

I bet that there is a good chance of it returning. It seems obvious to put in as a Wii U stage due to Wind Waker HD.
Want: 50%
Indifferent

Rhythm Heaven Prediction: 80.94%
Gematsu leak.
Only Gematsu Newcomers Prediction: 87.35%
I sense that people aren't confident that we will get characters outside of the Gematsu leak.

Nominations: Owain 5x

Eh... I didn't really have much to say on these two, hence my short post.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Bandit:

Chance: .06%
Nope.

Nope.

Pirate Ship:

Chance: 22.5%
Possible, but it has a lot of competition in other stages. The Wind Waker HD was a thing, though, so it's definitely a contender.

Want: 40%
Mostly indifferent. Was an okay stage, but the only thing I really loved about it was the music. I'd honestly rather see Warioware, Pictochat, or Luigi's Mansion first. That said, I wouldn't be really mad.

Nominations:
Gematsu-only Newcomers: 66.66%
Rhythm Heaven Rep: 84.34%

Nominations: Ms. Pac-Man alt x5
[collapse=Obligatory Ms. Pac-Man artwork]

[/collapse]

Last edited:

chronomantic

Smash Ace
-Bandit
Chance 0% - seriously? who even suggested this? no way a random insignificant mook like Bandit would get in Smash. Not even as an AT.
Want 0% - absolutely not.

-Pirate Ship
Chance 30%
Want 40% - I liked the stage but fighting on the uneven surface was annoying sometimes, it was fun nonetheless.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Bandit chance: 3% It's going to be Kamek, Shy Guy or bust, and I find it unlikely Bandit will be playable, probably as a Smash Run enemy.

Pirate Ship Chance: 50% Could go either way, we might get a new stage based on WWHD.

Gematsu Only: 23.89% The leaked characters so far will most likely be starter, there will be secret newcomers.
RH Character: 85.77%

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Bandit Want and Chance: Double zeroes.

Pirate Ship:
Chance: 80% It would make perfect sense to get in the Wii U version. I'd actually be surprised if it wasn't in, unless they get another Toon stage.
Want: 90% One of the most fun, cheaply chaotic stages.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Can't wait to see that percentage bump for a Rhythm Heaven character.

Bandit likelihood: 0%
Want: 20%

Pirate Ship likelihood: 60%
Want: 75%

Rhythm rerate: 78.64%
Gematsu leak only: 31%

What do I even nominate at this point x5
Edit: ms Pacman x5

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The extra nominations post has been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom