• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Hades Representation:
Chance: 99.9% - Yeah I don't see this not happening. Especially with all the other Kid Icarus things we've gotten.
Want: 100% - Hades is a great character

Smash 4 Cancellation:
Chance: .1% - Nintendo NEEDS this game to come out.
Want: 3% - I would want them to at least have a delay. This roster.... ugh. Thank God for Palutena, or I might not be interested.

Guys, I just want to say that I'll be leaving soon from the boards until October 3rd. I don't want to know if this is the full roster we have leaked or not, I really, really hope it isn't. See if Mewtwo does indeed return (which I think he will) I want to feel that excitement I felt when I saw that shadow in Melee of the challenger approaching. The feeling I missed out on in Brawl.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Smash 4 Cancellation: Chance: 100%
Sakurai told Ridley that he was too big for the game. The next day he and the rest of the Namco Bandai team died in a horrible, brutal accident. Details at this point are unknown.
Want: 100%
Screw this game! Playstation All Stars is far better! If Nintendo can't add in Goku, Shrek, and Reggie, then this game doesn't deserve to be released!

Hades Representation Chance: 0%
Sadly, with Smash 4 cancelled, we will not be seeing Hades in the game :(
Want: 666%
ALL HAIL OUR LORD AND MASTER!!!

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Hades
Chances: 0%
Want: 90%
- Hades is awesome. Best thing about KI:U by a mile. I'd love to see him in Smash 4, moreso than Pit, Palutena or Dark Pit. But I don't think he has a prayer of getting in.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I completely forgot to put in my ratings.

Hades representation:
Chance and Want: 100%
He is in the game, get over it.
He definitely will get a trophy. And the descriptions are quite flavourful this time (Have you seen Wario's one in the leak?), so yes.

Game Cancellation:
Chance and Want: 0%
Lolno.

D

Deleted member

Hades Representation
Chance - 100%: Assuming Medusa's leaked trophy description is final, Hades is already in the game!! In all seriousness, Hades is going to have a trophy at least. still hoping for a Hades' Belly stage for Wii U
Want - 100%: Yes.

Cancellation
Chance - 0%: Why are we rating this?
Want - 0%: Why are we rating this?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Hades representation
chance: 99.9%
want: 50%
It doesn't make much difference to me.

Game cancellation:
Chance: 0%
The only way this is happening is if Nintendo and Sora headquarters were blown up, and probably not even then.
Want: 0%
I go back and forth on this one. Do I really want to have fun, or would I prefer not to have fun. Ultimately, I have decided that I do want to have fun.

Nominations:
"New 3DS"-exclusive version of Smash Bros x5

Does anyone think maybe the reason that the New 3DS was announced in a Japan-only Direct might be because they haven't decided on a Western name for it? The use of "New" in the name is probably a lot less confusing in non-English speaking markets. I hope they give it a different name in the US market, since it will be a lot easier to talk about...

Burigu

Smash Ace
Hades
Chances: 0%
Want: 90%
- Hades is awesome. Best thing about KI:U by a mile. I'd love to see him in Smash 4, moreso than Pit, Palutena or Dark Pit. But I don't think he has a prayer of getting in.
You missed the part when we aren't rating Hades as just playable we are rating any Hades appearance ANY trophy, music, boss etc. Edit your chance before Hades eats your soul

Hades
Chance: 100% Sadly Sakurai isn't putting enough KID ICARUS in this game, it is such a shame, anyone could have guessed that Sakurai would have more respect for his own game and put in a bit more of content. The Kid Icarus content is laughable, there is still hope that Sakurai makes things right and put Hades in any form in the game. ANY this will be the only saving grace of the game with such poor KIU representation.

Want: 100% I will buy this game if Hades is in it in any form. I only hope Sakurai release his mistake and put more KID ICARUS content in the next game, we are all looking forward to it.

Cancellation
Chance: 0% Only if the magnetic field inverts and all technology stops working

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it odd that I had a feeling Hades would come to :troll: us?

Anyway…

Hades: Representation:
Chance: 1%
I'll admit it. I'm a skeptic. It feels… off that Sakurai would allow such a troll into Smash Bros. I think he'd realize from experience that Hades is a master hacker and could probably ruin the game for everybody. Look at it like this: Sakurai's latest project, Kid Icarus Uprising, was infiltrated by Hades, producing a false credits sequence. Obviously Sakurai will have some doubts. It is also very probable that the reason why so much Kid Icarus Bias is in this game is that because Sakurai's game was hacked, he wants it to get penance.

Who doesn't like some mischief? :troll:

Game Cancellation:
Chance: 99%
That said… I can't help but feel that since Hades isn't in the game, he has taken revenge by destroying the final builds of the game. Its so obvious that I can't believe Sakurai hasn't announced that the game is cancelled!

Even though I love Hades, the new game is something I want to not go up in flames.

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
Hades Representation:
Chance: 99%

Most likely Sakurai is going to include Hades in the game in some form or shape. I would love to see him as a boss or an assist trophy or even his own character, though that's wishful thinking, at worst he'll probably be just a simple trophy. Personally I hope that he will be a secret boss that you face when you raise the intensity in classic mode all the way judging by these specific pics of the day, though it's probably just crazy hand that shows up instead of master hand.

Last edited:

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Hades

Chance: 95%
He is most likely in as a trophy.

It would be really cool if he was an assist trophy, a boss or in a codec call.

Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U being canceled

Double Zeros

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wow...the last chance rating. For real this time...

Hades Rep.

Double 100s

I love this guy. No way he's getting left out.

Cancellation.

Double 0s.

The world could end tomorrow and Smash 4 would still be released on time.

It is also my personal opinion that Hades was responsible for leaking the roster.

Brash the Bear Re-rate x 1000

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hades Representation Chance: 99.99%

As the main (and very popular) antagonist of Kid Icarus Uprising, I think that, at worst, he'll get a trophy, and at best, he'll participate in Kid Icarus styled codec conversations.

Although, I think the Medusa trophy that was leaked mentioned Hades; does that count as representation?

Hades Representation Want: 100%

I don't see why I shouldn't want to see him getting some sort of acknowledgement. Plus his representation could possibly lead to new dialogue from him, and that's always a good thing.

Smash Cancelation Chance: 0.0001%

Unless the apocalypse happens, this game is getting released.

Smash Cancelation Want: 0%

Do I need to explain this?

Last edited:

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
Hades Representation
Chance: 0%. Sakurai is modest and would never add anything from his own game.
Want: 0%. I only want Shrek

SBB4 Cancelation
Chance: 20293%- Shrek has not been confirmed yet. Neither has goku, Kangaroo Jack or Ronald McDonald. Iwata probably realized by now that no one will buy this game unless these characters are in it, so the game will be canceled. Sorry guys.

Want: 100%: I h8 smash bros

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Game Cancellation

Chance - 99% - Wolf got cut. He couldn't let Sakurai do that.
Chance - 0% - There's more of a chance that I become a late addition to the character roster with Toon Dr. Opossum as one of my alternate costumes.

Want - 0% - How will I feel like if I followed a game, on a day to day basis, for over a year and a half...and it gets cancelled? That would be quite the soul crushing experience for everyone involved.

MorbidAltruism x5

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Hades Representation Chance: 100%

Smash 3DS/Wii U Cancellation Chance: 0.1%
Smash 3DS/Wii U Cancellation Want: 100%

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Hades Representation: 75%

Came Canceled: 0%

Sorry. No time. Have to go. Bye.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Want: 50%

I think he would be a way better Kid Icarus newcomer than say, Dark Pit, and he's hilarious, but i don't want him in too badly to be honest. Either way, he's definitely getting in in some form guaranteed, seriously.

Smash 4 Cancellation chance: 2%

I definitely think it's very very unlikely that it should be cancelled, especially when its nearly finished. Plus it'd be a very bad move on Nintendo's part, plus i wouldn't wnat that anyway.

Man, it's too bad i like just found this thread like on the last rating day, i would've loved to post in this. :\ I would laugh so hard if someone ended up making a 324th day with one of the Mother reps. saying that they won't be forgotten(even though the only newcomer i was gonna nominate only got talked about once in this entirety),

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Smash 4 cancellation:

Chance: 100%
I'm sorry but this has already been confirmed:

"Pic of the Day. Here is another picture of Smash Run. Y'know what? I really love Smash Run, and all of you will. So much so that I doubt you'll ever want to play anything else. The rest of this game is being scrapped due to lack of being as great as Smash Run. This game will now be called Smash Run for 3ds. But don't worry about the rest of the content, you can still access all of the menus that were going to be used for different modes in the game. These menus are very beautiful, just like Smash Run. In fact, let's call this game Smash Run and Menus for 3ds. Please understand."

I'm not sure if I'm going to buy Smash Run and Menus for 3ds yet...

Hades Representation:
Same as Groose, duh! They're the same person!
Want: 6666%
One more 6 than the rest of ya! Hah! I win!

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Hades: Double 100s
More Kid Icarus is perfect in my book.

Cancellation: 90% Chance / 0% Want
I've gotten five of the six I want the most in this game. But I never get what I want so the game is going to get cancelled for that fact. Sorry guys, time to go home.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Hades:
Want: Abstain (never played Uprising)

Seeing how Sakurai loves Uprising so much, there's no doubt we'll at least see a trophy of him.

Cancellation:
Chance: 20%
Want: 5%

Brawl was delayed a lot, which means Smash 4 might be the same (although we're very close to the release date). I'd only want it to be delayed if it means new characters and other features.

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Cancellation:
There is not a single thing I think that deserves double zeroes more than this.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
EVERYTHING: 100%
Hades in Medusa trophy
Hades awesome
You think they will stock stores forever?
I'll already have my copy when they cancel production of these games, Nintendo could go bankrupt since everyone will eventually have a copy and the game would be so outdated eventually, no one will buy it so why continue producing copies of the game?

D

Deleted member

Brawl was delayed a lot, which means Smash 4 might be the same (although we're very close to the release date. I'd only want it to be delayed if it means new characters and other features.
I doubt that they will delay Smash 4 now. If anything, they will delay the Wii U version to fix bugs. The 3DS version? According to Sakurai, the game is complete.

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
Hades Representation

Chance: 65% - I think it's clear that Sakurai has a soft spot for Kid Icarus: Uprising (perhaps moreso then even Kirby), so I wouldn't be surprised if Hades showed up in some shape or form, especially since there are Kid Icarus: Uprising characters showing up left and right.

Want: 100% - Did I mention that Hades is one of my all-time favorite video game villains? Because he is. I'd rather see Hades as a playable character then Dark Pit... Or Hell, even Palutena!

Game Cancellation

Chance: 0% - Nintendos poured too much, time, money, and effort to suddenly cancel it on the spot.

Want: 0% - If I could do negatives, I'd do it here. I don't think an explanation is needed.

D

Deleted member

I doubt that they will delay Smash 4 now. If anything, they will delay the Wii U version to fix bugs. The 3DS version? According to Sakurai, the game is complete.
Did Hades plant those bugs?

I doubt that the Wii U version will be delayed, because whether Sakurai likes the game's quality or not, Nintendo needs that $ for the failing Wii U from the holidays, and that is a deadline Sakurai knows he is working with. Besides, free patches are a thing nowadays.

As for tommorow's hypothetical troll ratings…

Predictions:
Hades Rerate: 100%
Brash the Friggin Bear Rerate: 100%
Pyrrhon Rerate: 100%
Super Smash Bros. Uprising: 100%

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Man shoehorning in this last rating day soured the mood imo. We shoulda ended with the Big 3...
Hades​
Chance 100%
He'll be a trophy at least, he's from Uprising after all, and we all know how much Sakurai LOVES that game

Want: 50%
Don't care

Smash Cancelled
Chance 0%
Any one who legitimately thinks Smash will get cancelled is straight up stupid, Period

Obvious
RIP in Peace Rate their chances (For real this time.... right?)

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
I've always wanted to say this, so I'm doing so now.
Day Not Over
The Hades is still Magnificent

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Hades

Chance
- 100%
Sakurai bias.
Want- 0%
Really? More Kid Icarus representation? Is there anything from this game that isn't going to make this game? You think this puny little series with 2.5 games needs more content? Even so, I'd take the little girl and the dog over this cliched loser (they couldn't even come up with an original name!) At least if it was the dog, Sakurai could hide it on the Nintendogs stage or something. I'm not really sure how we could put Hades's face somewhere where it wouldn't stick out. What would Hades be, anyways? A character? LOL! An assist trophy? He's too OP! In Pit's "codecs?" Please, like we actually want any more of that horrid KI dialogue that we had a taste of in Palutena's trailer? No, there is no place in the game for this one off, overrated villain.

Want- 100%
Nah, who am I kidding? The only true statement in there is that Hades better not be just a trophy- we deserve to see all his gloriousness in movement. All hail Hades!

Smash 3DS/Wii U Cancellation

Chance- 100%
Sakurai's such the troll. After "confirming" Ridley, Samurai Goroh, and Wolf for Melee, don't be surprised when this turns out to be an elaborate hoax. I guess it was the Brawl to End Them All after all!

Chance- 0%

Want- 0%
I once had a dream that this happened.

It was a bad dream

Last edited:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Hades:
Chances: 100%
I can't believe Sakurai. Why would he put Hades in the game, knowing all he stands for? This game is supposed to for all ages, and he lets the Lord of the Underworld in the game. This type of thing that makes you really question if Sakurai should still be in charge of the game.

Perhaps he gave Sakurai the opportunity to get the Wish Seed. Unfortunately, Sakurai has no idea what the Wish Seed really is*. As such, he thinks it can grant him the ability to have Mewtwo, Ridley, and King K. Rool in Smash 4. But Sakurai knows that's impossible without the Wish Seed. Sakurai is willing to give up the future of the game all for that chance.

Want:
As a member of Palutena's Army, I cannot stand by and let his inclusion in the game happen. Although we've stood against Viridi, at her core she just cares about nature. Hades cares about nothing besides himself. There is no redeeming qualities to him.

And yet, I'm compelled by his inclusion. What is this feeling? I can't seem to give him a bad score. How powerful exactly is Hades? He's controlling my every key stroke. He wants me to believe in the path of darkness, and I'm agreeing with him. I'm sorry Palutena. I hope Pit can defeat him. If not, Pittoo should be able to beat him.
100%

Smash 4 Cancellation:
Chances:
Judging by the Japanese commercial, there is actually a good chances of this happening. Think about it. Every time you play Smash and lose, you are knocked in the sky. But there is no revival platforms in the ad. That means the worst possible conclusion. The Japanese version will cancel itself by knocking out everyone who plays the game until there is only one player standing.

Fortunately, this only has been confirmed for the Japanese version. So:
0%

Want:
I'm assuming by cancellation, you mean the scenario I just listed above. In which case, I would probably love to give this a one hundred and ten percent. It would increase the stakes of playing if real life knockout occurred upon losing.

However, if you are talking about cancellation as in not releasing the game, then I would have to give this a 0%.
*Jay's note: Play Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS to find out more!

Last edited:

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
Hades

Chances 100%
Too good
Want 100%
Too good

Smash cancelation

Chances 100%
Is habbenig!!!1!
Want 100%
I hate this stupid game for babies.

Groose

Smash Champion
Hades
Chance - 100%
Hades has been confirmed long ago. Seriously, I don't get how at this point there's still people who refuse to believe the leak even though evidence is so stacked up to the point we can't just ignore that the leaked roster is real:

And if you still don't believe it, just look at all the evidence

Want - 100%
Only one character deserves to have more inclusions than the Mii and be a clone of itself, and that's Hades

Cancellation
Chance - 85%
I personally think the chances of the game being cancelled are pretty low. The only thing I say makes it likely is the fact that for Brawl's release, the game was specifically given a subtitle. When Melee was released, it was specifically given a subtitle.
Seriously, think about it, would Nintendo really name one of the most important games in the series after the consoles? Come on, when's the last time we saw The Legend of Zelda Wii U as a release title? Or Kirby 3DS?

We haven't seen those because Nintendo doesn't release titles without a proper name. The only case I could maybe see is when we got Wii Fit U, but then that precedent tells us that it would have to be titled Wii Super Smash Bros. U and 3 Smash Bros DS.
See, if the game had those titles, I would believe it's coming out. But it doesn't, so I see no reason to think we'll be getting it anytime soon.

Want - 100%
Seriously, at first I didn't want the game to be cancelled, but then a guy who punched me in the street said "Imma gonna smash your face, bro." so now the whole idea of smash bros is just a bit sour.
Plus, the series is getting too big for Nintendo. Seriously, over 50 characters? You can't scale that game down to fit on current hardware, and even if you did then you'd just compromise its integrity.
You win today.
Hades Representation Chance: If KI:U content is in, then Hades will surely be in this game somewhere as a boss, trophy, or AT.

Game Cancellation Chance: 0% This game has already gone gold, unless..

KID ICARUS DOG STOLE THE FINAL BUILDS!!! GAME CANCELLED!!!
But you get an honorable mention.

Hades Representation: 85% chance and 100% want
I'd be pretty surprised if he didn't get a trophy. I mean, he is sort of the main villain in a franchise that has two characters in the game, and there are more trophies than ever before, so...

To tell the truth, my support for playable Hades has waned a bit recently. Part of the reason I wanted him was just so we could get a true troll on the roster, but Duck Hunt Dog fills that niche nicely. Also, I wanted him for the increased amount of content from Kid Icarus that he'd grab, but we're getting enough of that as is. Still, I at least want to read the trophy write-up for him!

Game Cancellation: 0% chance and 0% want
...whose idea was this? I mean, the games are already shipping as we speak...

...and we've kind of spent countless hours just dreaming about playing the games...

...anyone who rated seriously and didn't give double zeroes is in trouble...

#ThrowbackThursday
Man did I use to really stink at using a CPU... this game
helped me out so much because I challenged myself to do new things.
I learned how to make gifs, how to use imgur, and I switched from Paint to Powerpoint for everything else.

Last edited:

Gre ninja'd

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1693-2965-0889
Hades representation
Want: 66.6% there's no way in hell he won't get a trophy
Cancellation
Chance -666% anyone who wants this game to be cancelled will pay. :jigglypuff::GCD::GCB: In peace.

Groose

Smash Champion
Just a bit of a forewarning: these two scores don't really count for much. The day was mostly to have fun and unwind briefly before we got into the finale, and it wasn't truly serious. I still calculated scores based on those people I deemed serious, but I removed so many scores that it's not totally accurate. Just a heads up!

Hades Representation
94.61% chance
90.45% want

Hades PM'ed me a few minutes back. Said he's leaving this board and never coming back. His role here is over. Thankfully. Now Pyrrhon on the other hand...

Game Cancellation
0.05% chance
0.10% want

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

So, it looks like we're in the final. Yeah, we've finally finished chance ratings for real now. That said, it's time to jump into something else we've become known for: newcomer satisfaction. For those of you who haven't been here for that before, we basically give each character a percentage that represents how satisfied we are with that character. So, without further ado, it's time to discuss the first three characters that were revealed. My money is on Mega Man scoring higher than the other two, but we'll see how it turns out! Please assign Villager, Mega Man, and Wii Fit Trainer Satisfaction scores.

Note: The schedule I've made is right below. I still have a free day where I'll take suggestions--but just maybe it'll be taken up assigning a last-minute revealed character a satisfaction score.

Projected Update Schedule
September 5: Villager, Mega Man, and Wii Fit Trainer
September 6: Rosalina, Little Mac and Greninja
September 7: Mii Fighter, Palutena, and Pac-Man
September 8: Lucina, Robin, and Shulk
September 9: Game Direction and Roster Satisfaction
September 10: Remembering Rate Their Chances
September 11: ???
September 12: Most Hyping and Least Hyping Moment

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
So what purpose do you serve here, Hades? Getting your kicks in before the lights go off? Trying to be some kind of post-final boss? No matter...now it's really on!

Hades Representation
Chance: 95%

I'll give this to you: you were very prominent in Uprising. You were well-written; charismatic yet vile and irredeemably evil. There's a reason so many people love to hate you, myself included. With that kind of track record, you're bound to show up somehow.

Pity you have no chance whatsoever to be playable. Any outside shot you had was ruined by Pittoo. Don't worry, though...I'd be really surprised if they didn't at least give you a trophy as a consolation prize.

Hey...at least I'm giving you that, right?

Want: Abstain

...But I am not just another poor soul for you to collect.

Super Smash Bros. 4's Cancellation
Chance: 0%

...And I will not fall for your desperate tricks. I won't let you desecrate another soul!

...Heh. What can I say. Heroes always arrive late.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Newcomer Satisfactions!

:4villager:: 75%

A fun looking, quirky character that looks extremely fun and interesting to play as. He fits in really well with the cast, and it's good that Animal Crossing has a playable representative. Unfortunately I've never played Animal Crossing, so I really don't have have much attachment to the series.

Plus he scares me...

:4megaman:: 60%

I wish I could give him a higher score. I really do. Megaman is probably the most deserving character to be in Smash Bros that has been revealed so far, and his inclusion means so much to so many people, I want to give him a high rating. But I can't. First off, I've never actually played a Megaman game, no connection to the character whatsoever. Secondly, he just doesn't look as fun to play for me. Good addition, I just probably won't use him all that often.

And I already know that my little brother is going to pick him every game and spam whatever move he finds the most annoying -_-

:4wiifit:: 0%

Ugh...

I've said everything I need to say about my opinions on this character. She is a literal blank slate of a character, a bland manikin obsessed with exercise. And she doesn't look even remotely fun to play for me. I think I can safely say that I will not be using her unless I'm getting her trophy, or I happen to random her. Her only redeeming feature is that her inclusion is so out of left field that nobody was expecting it. I sure wasn't expecting it, and if she hadn't been on the roster I certainly wouldn't have lost any sleep over it.

I also hate the games she comes from. Exercise sucks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom