• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
Oh, so the game is over? Well, geez... I gues sI'm glad I got to participate at least once, if I wasn't too late for that.

Also, how do people know how people know how popular or unpopular things are in Japan? Do you live in Japan, are there pools that I'm unaware of? I realize Metroid isn't that big, ESPECIALLY Metroid Prime, but I didn't think the Donkey Kong games would be THAT much more popular in comparison.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Oh, so the game is over? Well, geez... I gues sI'm glad I got to participate at least once, if I wasn't too late for that.

Also, how do people know how people know how popular or unpopular things are in Japan? Do you live in Japan, are there pools that I'm unaware of? I realize Metroid isn't that big, ESPECIALLY Metroid Prime, but I didn't think the Donkey Kong games would be THAT much more popular in comparison.
Popularity polls, yes. Donkey Kong is very popular in Japan, interestingly enough, despite most of the games being made by western developers.

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
Well, I guess that would boost King K. Rool's chances then, wouldn't it? Though is he really more popular then Dixie Kong? I'd really like to see all this information for myself. (see, I know re-joining Smashboards was a good idea).

And yeah, how ironic that DK is popular, despite most of the more memorable games being made by Rare and Retro, two Nintendo's few non-Japanese developers.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Well, I guess that would boost King K. Rool's chances then, wouldn't it? Though is he really more popular then Dixie Kong? I'd really like to see all this information for myself. (see, I know re-joining Smashboards was a good idea).

And yeah, how ironic that DK is popular, despite most of the more memorable games being made by Rare and Retro, two Nintendo's few non-Japanese developers.
I've seen the lists around several times, but K. Rool has always consistently been one of the most popular requests. One of the earliest things we heard about the Japanese character requests was someone from Smashboards I believe going around to Japanese forums seeing who the most talked about characters are. In that batch Mewtwo and Roy were the most talked about, but K. Rool, Palutena, and Shulk were highly talked about and requested, as well.

Dixie never appears in any of these lists. Again, Dixie is more so a popular mention because of the Forbidden 7 (and Sakurai confirmed she was planned to be part of a tag team with Diddy Kong) and because of her returning to the DK franchise before K. Rool (Tropical Freeze, which clearly isn't getting represented in Smash Bros. and we don't know if Sakurai was even aware of it at all). Not that it matters much; Diddy Kong wasn't considered "relevant" around Brawl (he wasn't in the main DK platformer being represented, Jungle Beat) but he still made it despite the detractors.

Groose

Smash Champion
There seems to be a bit of a misconception going around. This game isn't closing just yet. We're finished rating chances, yes, but we still have a week and a half of other stuff to do.

We've got Newcomer Satisfaction and Speculation Reflection to go! After that I'll be making a Social Group for the people that have posted here, and that will feature a Friend Code Swap and a decent amount of activity all the way through the game's English launch. I understand that the final chance rating is a bit of a sentimental thing, but don't think we're never going to see each other again--unless if you have no interest in the other stuff.

It's not like they're going to put in Rattata just because it's Gen 1.
Of course not. They'll add it because it's top percentage.

This feels so surreal, especially for those of you who've been here since Day 1 like me.
Wish I could claim that. Didn't get here until Day 2. Just kind of fell out of the sky one day and usurped control.

Ridley:
0%
@Shokio
How's it going, Shokio? I'm a Ridley fan, but I'm also one of your subscribers, and I've been wondering how progress is coming on your next video. It's been what, two months now? Don't leave us hanging like that, man!

Wow. This is really sad. I can't believe that these will be our last rtc character ratings. Any regulars may know who I am. I post regularly (I had perfect attendance for around 100 days). And most importantly - I run the music section. After today, I will no longer be updating that. I know that not many people probably use it now, but I want it to be there for people to see when Smash 5 starts development.
So, today I ask you to please give as many suggestions as you can for the music section
The music section is what got me into video game music in the first place. I remember the first song I saw on there, In the Final. It has been and always will be my favorite video game track. I also remember the first day that I started listening to video game music. I missed like 3 calls because I had my headphones in and was listening to it all day. I had my tablet by the sink when I brushed my teeth, by my plate when I ate, and by my bed as I slept just listening to music.
After that day I started my "Top 100 Nintendo Music" When I started, my goal was to make a top 50. I didn't even know if I could handle that. However, I kept building it up, one song at a time. It is where I go to listen to music whenever I don't want to sort out what I do and what I don't want to hear. It is constantly shifting, and soon it will probably take a huge change as Smash 4 comes along. To anyone that is a fan of video game music: This is a great thing to make. As you go along you can just add a song to your list if you like it. It's really easy and fun to do and once you're done it is probably one of the most convenient thing to have on the internet.
This brings me to my last amazing memory of video game music: the day @ Groose Groose gave me the music section. i can not express how happy I was, and I expressed it poorly when I was thanking Groose. You know that saying "You just made my day"? Well, it was like that, but better. I would say that he made my month. Or even two or three of them. I have been working on the music section for a long time now, and it is one of my favorite ways to pass the time. I was going thru a hard time when he gave me the music section (school was going bad, and many much more personal things). I was going thru a little depression and I think that the music section, and video game music in general is the only way I got out of it so quickly. This just goes to show that the little things do matter and anyone can make a difference. Groose didn't know it at the time, but he just helped me out by an extreme amount and saved me much, much trouble.
I'm sad that the music section has to come to a stop, however, I hope future smashers can look at it and maybe even a few more people can get into video game music because of it.
Wow, I'm glad that I could help out. Thing is though that you helped me out, too--you saved me a bunch of time and made it so that the game could go on!

Want For All Three: 100%
I have a deep personal connection to two of these characters. The other I've supported for roughly eight years now. I think they all deserve a bit of an explanation, no?

---
Pokemon is one of my favorite franchises of all time. I remember when I first played Pokemon Blue; I was too young to read most of the text, so I could only play when my mom was around so she could read the stuff aloud to me. I remember getting lost in Mount Moon for weeks, watching the anime on a regular basis, and collecting all things Pokemon related. Articuno was my favorite Pokemon back then with Psyduck as a close second, but Mewtwo was definitely my third-favorite. I have all kinds of Mewtwo memorabilia in my room at home--I've got the VHS of the first movie, a special metal collector's card, a stuffed animal, and a bunch of other stuff.

In addition to all that, I also want Mewtwo for others' sake. I've made many friends here at college in the last two weeks, and some of them are really into Smash Bros. I spar with one of them a lot--and he's a Mewtwo main. He's really upset that they seemingly decided not to add him this time, and he really like to bring the "thinking about it" quote up to explain the betrayal he feels. I'd be really happy for him if Mewtwo gets in. Fortunately, my good friend from back home seems pretty satisfied now that Falco is essentially confirmed.

---

Metroid is a series that I'm actually not that big into. I loved Fusion, and I have had some fun meddling around with Prime and the original, but it's one of the franchises that I have the least affinity for from among those represented in Smash. However, in my excursions to the Brawl boards back when they were a thing, I once saw a rather compelling argument for Ridley. The guy used words like "All-Star" and "deserving" a lot. I kind of got peer pressured into supporting Ridley, I suppose.

But in the last couple of years, it's become more than that. Nowadays I support Ridley because it'd just be awesome to have him. He's a big purple sadistic dragon with a grudge. What's not to love? He sounds interesting to play as, and he's certainly a character that would bring some more personality to Smash. He's been my second-most wanted character since I've joined here, and I expect he'll be my second-most wanted character for the next game.

---

Donkey Kong is also special to me. I was raised on 2D platformers. They were my bread and butter growing up. You name it, I probably tried it--but my favorite in the genre was always the DK series. It was the perfect challenge for me--I would get stuck a lot, but nothing was unbeatable if I put my soul into it. Well, nothing except for the K. Rool fights--those would take me a loooong time to beat. I played them (well, mostly the Kaptain battle) dozens or even hundreds of times, and I always really wanted to play as the bad guy for once.

Donkey Kong games hold more of a place in my heart than just playing them, though. I just have so many good memories of them. Going to a mall 45 minutes from my house in search of Donkey Kong Land and spending an excellent day with my family in the process; rushing back to Blockbuster almost every week with my grandmother just to grab that VHS of the DK Cartoon; spending all of recess in elementary school hanging out with some of my friends and talking about which levels we were stuck on. DK always brings up good memories, and K. Rool is definitely a part of that for me; besides, I just think he'd be fun to play as. I've accepted that he won't be playable in this installment of Smash, but I will continue supporting him until long after Nintendo goes bankrupt.

Ridley Chance: 5%
There's still something a tad off about Ridley. I feel a little something in my gut about him. I don't think he's in, but something just isn't feeling right. It's not logical, and I really can't explain it.

Mewtwo Chance: 10%
I've had him pegged as a near shoo-in since April, and I still feel he's among the most likely characters. I mean, he literally has nothing going against him. He's relevant, he's popular, he's easier to make [they have a basis in Melee], he's been planned for every installment before this one, he's been "thought about." I don't think we're getting him or anyone else, but he'd be one of the ones I'd expect if I thought we were. Oh, and just one more thing--I feel his odds are excellent for DLC. If this rating were to factor in DLC, I feel that I'd give the guy over 50%. Wish I could say the same thing about the next guy...

King K. Rool: 1% chance
I didn't want to rate him again. Still, it's a bit easier than I was anticipating. I've accepted at this point that DK probably doesn't have a newcomer--heck, it may not even get a new stage! I don't think it will have much DLC, either, and I feel those characters won't include Rool or even Dixie in their midst. I'm satisfied with how the roster panned out, but I feel this could have made it truly special for me.

DAY NOT THE GAME, PEOPLE! OVER

RETURN OF GROOSE

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Ridley
48.78% chance
76.03% want

Ridley's chance score is pretty darn close to 50%. I think that does accurately reflect the belief of the Smashboards Speculative Community; we're generally torn on the issue of Ridley's chances, though we tend to lean slightly more toward pessimism. One thing is for sure--whether or not he gets in, Ridley will still be a pretty big topic when we speculate about the next game.

King K. Rool
24.33% chance
74.11% want

The King is dead! He no longer holds the crown of Most Wanted (I think that it has passed to Ridley now, but I could be mistaken), and his chances are under even one quarter. Still, the Kuttrhoats will never cease; I'm sure that we'll attract enough attention to get him in the next game,. Hopefully.

Mewtwo
63.69% chance
81.50% want

When clones get confirmed, everyone hates on them. "Toon Link is stealing a roster spot!" "Get Lucina out of this game!" It's kind of ironic to me, I guess. After all, everyone supports this clone, and people expect that he'll get in because he's demanded to be in. Just how does that work out?

With our final day of chance rating behind us, I think it's time to move onto another staple of our game--NEWCOMER SATISFACTION. Today we'll be rating the char--

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Mewtwo
Chances: 65%
It could go either way at this point. Of the three, he definitely has the best case for himself between Sakurai's comment and his newfound popularity and prominence (all of which has been highlighted excellently by @ Gunla Gunla ). However, I can easily see a scenario where he's not playable considering the uncertainty around the roster. Either way though, I feel he is the most likely character not on the current leaked roster as there's not too much going against him, it's just a matter of what's going on with the roster.

Want: 70%
I'm not as attached to him as the others, but it would be nice to see him playable again.

Ridley
Chances: Abstain
Oh Ridley, I honestly don't know what to make of you. There have been argument from both sides, and while there are some reasons that make sense for his initial tease being a red herring, there are still the doubts that I have with his situation surrounding his initial reveal. Even though the arguments against it exist, at face value, it doesn't bode well for him. On top of that, the leak didn't help that much in that regard either.

In addition, I'm just really tired of the debates, I love Ridley, but I'm at a point where I just want to know what's going on with him rather then hypothesizing about it. So I don't really feel like I can give an accurate score for him, because I don't know what to make of the situation nor am I that involved in it to really give that assessment.

Want: 100%
However, those same conflicts don't exist with my want score. He's still one of my most wanted characters, and if he's playable despite my doubts, I'll be very excited to see it.

King K. Rool
Chances: 15%
I can't say I feel that confidant in him like I did before as it doesn't seem like he's been given a lot to work with to lend to the possibility that he's playable, and that really hurts because he's a character with a lot to give, but isn't being tapped to do it.

Same as Ridley, he's a character I'd love to see playable.

Also, thank you @ Groose Groose and everyone for doing this. While I'm sad to see this go, it's been a very fun thread to come to and post in as there's been a lot of fun memories here. It really helped to make this a good pre-release period, and I appreciate all of the work you've guys have put into this.

Well, nothing else to say but that it's been a fun ride, and I'm glad to have gone on it. Hopefully, the next few days will be just as fun leading up to the end!

Last edited:

Hades the Magnificent

Smash Cadet
Oh, not you again. Can't you just leave this game in peace for once? We're almost done with it, you know.
Well, that's all the more reason to wait just a second, isn't it? I feel positively swindled here. You've had a lot of things this last month. You gave that blasted pointy-haired idiot a day, and you've rated all the boring characters that you seem to rate every week. But what's a farewell without a little Hades the Magnificent Magic?

Looks like a new day is in order. Welcome to Day 323--the REAL last day of chance rating. Since we can't just end after rating pathetic characters like a fat crocodile and a mutant cat thing, we need something really meaningful that will go down in the history books. I have just the thing--two things, actually!

First of all, we should talk about me! Obviously. After all, I am the complete package--killer looks, a charming personality, and soul to spare! However, rating my odds of being a playable character would be boring. We've done that before. So we're going to talk about the chance I get represented in any way, shape, or form. I could be a codec, a trophy, or the game could even just play my luxurious theme song. Whatever it takes!

In addition, a certain leak has caught my attention, and I feel we need to discuss it here. Someone told me that the game could potentially be cancelled. The horror! What do you guys think of this? What is the chance both the 3DS and Wii U versions of Smash Bros. get scrapped in all regions? How much would you like this?

What I guess I'm trying to say is this: rate "Hades Representation" and "Smash 4 Cancellation" in chance and want. And have some fun with it, will you? Lighten up for a day.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hades Representation

Chance: 100%
It's a given, Your Wretchedness. Sakurai doesn't give a damn about spoilers.

Want: 90%
You're pretty hilarious in KI: Uprising, so I wouldn't mind at all.

SSB4 Cancellation

Chance and Want: -100%
Noooooooope.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Go home, Hades. Just...go home.
What he said

Hades Representation
Chance: 80%

ALL HAIL HADES THE FABULOUS LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD

SSB4 Cancellation

With all this marketing and advertisment and development that went through?
Want: 0%
Chance: 0%

If it was cancelled it will crash smashboards harder than Ridley's (dis)confirmation

Last edited:

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
Hades Representation: double 100%
Smash 3DS/Wii U Cancellation: double 0%

Please dont eat my soul oh lord of the underworld. :troll:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't know how, but I can almost never manage to predict when Hades will show up. Looks like RTC's last days of it's original purpose will go out with a bang!

Anywho:

Hades The Magnificent Representation - 100%

Fittingly enough I gave the same score to Groose Representation from what I recall. Like Groose, Hades is an extremely memorable character and a huge part of his game of origin. At the very least I think it's safe to say he'll get a trophy, although he deserves so much more.

Perhaps he'll appear in Kid Icarus codecs, if we happen to get those. :p

Want - 100%

I haven't played Uprising (I've been missing out on so much...please do not remind me....) but after doing a bit of research on the game as well as seeing Hades introduce himself to all of us here....I was sold on it. I must see Hades in the game in some way, hopefully in some kind of special codec taunt, ala Snake/Starfox!

Smash 3DS/ Wii U Cancellation - 0% in Chance and Want.
Reasoning inside:

Think that about sums things up.

Hades Representation Rerate x5

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Hades Representation:

Chance: 95% - Sakurai.

Want: 80% - I'd actually enjoy it, if only because it'd remind me of the RtC interruptions.

Game Cancellation:

Want: 100% - **** this game, I hate it!

Also, yay for Ridley ending up as the most wanted! (let's ignore Bowser Jr for now at least...)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash 4 Cancellation

Chance: 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001%

*Groose's calculator finally breaks*

I desperately want to play Smash 4 (it's one of my most anticipated games this generation alongside the new Zelda, Xenoblade X, Uncharted 4, Final Fantasy XV, Mighty No. 9, and Metal Gear Solid V), I know someone on the PlayStation forums who bought a Wii U just for it and Mario Kart 8, and the struggling console needs games to push its sales.

Hades Representation

Dat Sakurai bias.

All hail Hades, Lord of the Underworld, King of Clever Jokes, Greatest Video Game Villain OF ALL TIME!!! No one will ever top him, and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong on more levels than an RPG protagonist.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to speak to him like any shade-wearing Fierce Deity would.

HADES!
KING!
HADES!

KING!
HADES!
KING!

D

Deleted member

Hades Representation

Chance: 100% - Now come on, he's gonna appear in some shape or form. How would he not unless Sakurai went crazy one day?

Smash 3DS & Wii U Cancellation

This is a financially suicidal move, a way to damage the Nintendo brand, & anger your fans (As if they're not breathing down Sakurai's neck enough). Could you really imagine one day, Sakurai be like

Oh, hello fans of Smash Bros! I am Masahiro Sakurai, we're pleased to let you know the wait is almost over for our new entry in the Smash Bros franchi- you know what? Forget this, screw Smash Bros, screw the fans, screw Nintendo, screw everything! I am cancelling this game because I ask you to not ruin my surprises & some numbnut left a leak on the loose spoiling my surprises for you! I'm out of here, you clearly don't need me!

If that game gets canceled, consider kissing that Wii U goodbye because in the event of a cancellation, that thing ain't gonna move a lot of units without that fanservicy beast.

Want: 1% - We can't have that perfect 0 score...can we? :troll:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Hades representation chances: 99 %
Important character in KI:U, it would be surprising to not see him in any way. He will likely be a trophy at worst.

Hades representation want: abstain
I don't care.

SSB4 cancellation chances and want: double zeroes
Looks like we're just trying to get a perfect average score of 0 % in both chances and want. But obviously there will be trolls :troll:

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Cancellation:
0% Chance
10% want, but only if Sakurai immediately un-cancels it the next day as some sort of elaborate trolling scheme. If it has to be a permanent cancel then 0%

Hades should be the 3DS version's Giga Bowser (Giga Bigley Ridley for Wii U), and appear on some of the codecs. Also Trophies, music, etc.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Cancelation
Chance 0%, it's so far in development, it's impossible to do this! Unless you're Capcom

Hades representation
Chance 100% Who made the game? Who doesn't care about spoilers? Who is biased?
Want 100% Even if it was a sticker, I'd like it. We need more trolls in smash

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Hades
Chance - 100%
Hades has been confirmed long ago. Seriously, I don't get how at this point there's still people who refuse to believe the leak even though evidence is so stacked up to the point we can't just ignore that the leaked roster is real:

And if you still don't believe it, just look at all the evidence
salromano said:
there's five more unrevealed characters, and they're all Hades. There's also rumors that at one point they were deciding whether to add Hades or Hades, so one of those might be cut.

We might also be getting Hades DLC.
ninka said:
so my friend who worked for noa just got rehired, and he's doing the localization for five inclusions of Hades. It seems that:
- They wanted to add a sixth one but were afraid it'd be a clone of Dr. Mario
- One of the Hades has an irish accent
- Hades is an alt costume of Hades and has four of his palettes
BluePikmin11 said:
Close the game guys, this one is real
Sakurai said:
Here's a picture of the new character selection screen! A hero from Palutena's past may appear at any moment ...
but seriously though, don't hold your breath on this one
Want - 100%
Only one character deserves to have more inclusions than the Mii and be a clone of itself, and that's Hades

Cancellation
Chance - 85%
I personally think the chances of the game being cancelled are pretty low. The only thing I say makes it likely is the fact that for Brawl's release, the game was specifically given a subtitle. When Melee was released, it was specifically given a subtitle.
Seriously, think about it, would Nintendo really name one of the most important games in the series after the consoles? Come on, when's the last time we saw The Legend of Zelda Wii U as a release title? Or Kirby 3DS?

We haven't seen those because Nintendo doesn't release titles without a proper name. The only case I could maybe see is when we got Wii Fit U, but then that precedent tells us that it would have to be titled Wii Super Smash Bros. U and 3 Smash Bros DS.
See, if the game had those titles, I would believe it's coming out. But it doesn't, so I see no reason to think we'll be getting it anytime soon.

Want - 100%
Seriously, at first I didn't want the game to be cancelled, but then a guy who punched me in the street said "Imma gonna smash your face, bro." so now the whole idea of smash bros is just a bit sour.
Plus, the series is getting too big for Nintendo. Seriously, over 50 characters? You can't scale that game down to fit on current hardware, and even if you did then you'd just compromise its integrity.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Groose x Hades is the OTP of Rate Their Chances. :awesome:

----------------------------------

We really have come a long way... back when Super Smash Bros Fan started this thread shortly after E3 2013. It has been quite a ride.

So many days stick out in memory - When Hades and his gang dropped out of nowhere, when Gematsu was gospel, when the big 3 were on almost every roster, Brash the Bear's day, when Falcon punched the leak's credibility, how hilariously we were at predictions - everything has been etched as a happy memory in our minds.

RTC grew to be much more than just a game. The visitors here have pretty much become a great big happy family.

So, thanks to @ Groose Groose and everyone on the "Special Thanks" list for working hard on managing this thread as well as all the users who have posted in this thread for making it such a resounding success.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Hades satisfaction: 100%

I heard we were rating his chances for some reason? As if he wasn't already confirmed to be playable, a stage, a stage boss, an assist, a playable clone of himself, a CD, a pokeball, 77% of the game's trophies, Pyrosphere's shadow, and Masahiro Sakurai himself? Come on people. :4Hades:

Game cancellation:

Chance: :dr-_-:%
This seems like the kind of trollish move we've come to expect from Sakurai.
Want: :drfacepalm:%
Then we won't be able to see just how wrong all of our predictions were.

Sakurai being afraid of Vampires:

Chance: 77%
For all the arbitrary enemies is KIU, why weren't there any vampires?

Hey, I don't want to see any vampires in smash anytime soon.

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Only fitting that I channel CEO Viridi, @ Hades the Magnificent Hades the Magnificent .

"Greetings, human mortals! I have decided to check in once again seeing how Hades has as well. I'll just rate with divine intervention, doesn't break the rules, right?

Hades Rep: My Business Partner
Chance: 99%
Hades is a popular adversary to that slightly annoying angel. He'll surely have a trophy of some kind.
Want: 100%- Deities vouch for Deities in Smash. I'm in, why not him?

Game Cancelation:
I think it's best to say that's not happening. Nice one, Hades.
Double Zeroes.

So... That's it, I guess? I had a bit of fun with this... Hades, I'll see you at the weekly meeting. Got a new business to purchase~"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HADES! I knew that it wasn't the end of you!
Well then, the Directory has been updated.

Hades Representation
Chance and Want:
Double 100%

Doesn't he already have representation? Leaked images of Medusa reference him.
As for want, he's my 2nd favorite villain! Why wouldn't I want him to be represented?

Smash 3DS/Wii U Cancellation
Chance and Want: Double Zeroes

I would find it hilarious if Sakurai decided to cancel a completed game that now has some commercials.
As for want, NO. I waited for these games for a long time now and I pre-ordered both of them. This would be cruel.

zon770

Smash Rookie
Hades Representation
Chance and Want: 100%
How could anybody hate Hades?

Chance and Want:0%

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hades Representation

Chance: 100% - Especially if it is Assist Trophy, Stage Boss, or Trophy. It is not like Sakurai would forget one of his babies.

Want: 80% - Give me Hades' personality and wise cracking jokes and you got yourself a deal.

Smash Bros 4 Wii U/3DS Cancellation

Chance: 0% - I highly doubt there would be any reason or copy right infringements that would require Nintendo or Sakurai to cancel the game.

Want: 0% - Why would I wait this long just for a cancelled game? I have wanted this game the day it was announced and I will see to it that I get the game.

Last edited:

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Hades Representation
With the amount of stuff KI: U is getting this time around, it would be a crime to not give the best character in the series at least a trophy.

Chance 80%
With Nintendo being doomed, of course Smash 4 will be canceled. But they may end up doing a ios port of Smash 3ds once they go 3rd party which they can fill with Micro-transactions to keep inverters happy. (Source, Polygon)
Want:90%
I don't actually like playing Smash, I just like speculating about it and posting snarky comments on Smashboards about it, so I don't ever want it to come out.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hades Representation
With the amount of stuff KI: U is getting this time around, it would be a crime to not give the best character in the series at least a trophy.

Chance 80%
With Nintendo being doomed, of course Smash 4 will be canceled. But they may end up doing a ios port of Smash 3ds once they go 3rd party. (Source, Polygon)
Want:90%
I don't actually like playing Smash, I just like speculating about it and posting snarky comments on Smashboards about it, so I don't ever want it to come out.
Didn't Polygon keep claiming Mario Kart 8 wouldn't sell as well as the others even after it's amazing first week? I know you intend to troll but still, that's pathetic for anyone to be that stubborn

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Didn't Polygon keep claiming Mario Kart 8 wouldn't sell as well as the others even after it's amazing first week? I know you intend to troll but still, that's pathetic for anyone to be that stubborn
Yeah, they published a piece saying that Mario Kart 8 would sell about 1.2 Million copies in it's lifetime and it ended up passing that over the first weekend.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Hades Representation - 75%

Want - 50%

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U Cancellation - 0%

Want - 0%

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Hades Representation:
Chance: 100% - Yes, I know, a high Kid Icarus rating from me. But, considering that he's one of the main antagonists of Uprising, and considering all the contents that it's getting, there's no way in Tartarus that he won't get in in some form; I'm banking on at least a trophy and his theme song playing on the Palutena's Temple stage.
Want: 10% - I have no attachment to Hades. I don't hate him but I couldn't really give a damn if he was in as anything or not.

Smash 4 Cancellation:
Chance: 0% - We're almost down to one week from Japanese release; that's the full Japanese version of the game. All they have to do is change the language to English for our version. My God, some people just like to scare others.
Want: 0% - I've been way to hyped for this since the blasted game got shown off. No way, Jose.

Also Edit: @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 you forgot me. :/

@ Groose Groose , looking forward to the group.

Last edited:

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Hades representation: Double 100% - I guess Groose isn't getting my sole 100% after all. But yeah definitely will/should get a trophy at the very least.

Cancellation: Double Zeroes - how about no

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Hades Representation

Chance - 100% - Oh, please, everybody knows who the true villain of Uprising was. He's charming, witty, and dashingly magnificent A real God among Gods. There is honestly no reason, especially sense a bigger spoiler was reviled in Pretty Palutena's trailer.

Want - 100% - What fun it will be to see him again. I can here the goddesses swooning already.

Cancellation

Chance - 0% - It's not even two weeks away before Japan gets it.

Want - negfinity (0% if that's not posible) - Bad idea is bad.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Hades Representation Chance: If KI:U content is in, then Hades will surely be in this game somewhere as a boss, trophy, or AT.

Game Cancellation Chance: 0% This game has already gone gold, unless..

KID ICARUS DOG STOLE THE FINAL BUILDS!!! GAME CANCELLED!!!

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hades representation: 100%. Most likely in the form of a boss, trophy, or maybe AT.

Game cancellation: 0%. Nothing needs to be said here.

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
This is it for ratings in chance, huh? Well, might as well do this final chance rating. Hazzah!

Representation for Hades (Kid Icarus)

Chance: 100% - Trophy, stage hazard, AT, sticker, trailer reppage...it's happening.
Want: 100% - Can't really say no to a villain who can break the 4th Wall, especially when he's in this very forum!

Cancellation of Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS
Both Chance and Want: 0%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom