• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Olimar Costumes

Chance: 20%
There seems to be alot of costumes this time around. However Sakurai made it seem like Lucina was only going to be Marth's costume because of her similarities to Marth. (Don't want to spoil Awakening)

Want: 0%
I'm not a big fan of this concept. For example, a Daisy inspired recolor for Peach is good. Daisy being one of Peach's recolors though is not.

Mother 3 Content without Lucas

Chance: 25%
I think even if Lucas is cut we will still have some Mother 3 representation.

This concept states Lucas is cut. I have no personal attachment to Lucas or Mother 3, but I would feel sorry for his mains.

Endless Ocean Stage x5

Predictions

Krystal: 18.4%
Excite Biker: 13%

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
Olimar Alts
Chance: 5% I don't see any character in this game getting an Alt change to a whole new character. Remember Lucina? I do see Re-Colors of Each of the Captains in Pikmin 3

Want: 30% It'd be a little weird to see Captain Charlie running around with the name Olimar. I defiantly want to see Re-Colours thoe.

Mother 3 Content Without Lucas
Chance
: 40% Let's say we slip into some Alternate Universe and Lucas isn't playable (Which I think he will be because it would be Dishonorable of Sakurai to not Inculde one of Mr. ITOI Creation) So I say New Pork City, More Trophy's and Music would be added. Heak there's been Mother 3 Content in Melee. Remember Osohe Castle.
http://earthboundcentral.com/2013/12/earthbound-64-texture-in-smash-bros-melee/

Want: I want Lucas and Mother 3 Content!

Nominations
Endless Ocean Stage x5

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Olimar costumes
-Chance: 15% Don't think it's likely
-Want: 50% I'm rather indifferent

Mother 3 content without Lucas playable
-Chance: 97% How could there be not?, as long as Ness is in, Mother 3 will get some kind of representation, even if it's just trophies. So i'll give it the same amount of score i would give to Ness. Besides since Mother 3 is the only handheld game, it's likely to get a stage on the 3ds version.
-Want: 0% I simply wouldn't want Lucas gone.

*Nomination: Groose representation x5

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
@ Groose Groose I still don't understand the Nomination System care to explain?
Each day you get 5 points used for nominating a character/concept, you can either nominate a new one, or check the list near the OP, wich gets updated daily, to support other nominations. If you get a character prediction right (or really close) you get extra nomination points. ...And please don't kill me Groose :sadeyes:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Olimar Alts

Chance: 50%

It could go either way.

Want: 50%

Mother 3 Content without Lucas

Chance: Abstain

Want: 70%

Mother 3 content without Lucas is better than no Mother 3 content at all. Come on, Sakurai, give us Mother 3 content! (Kudos to anyone who understood that reference.)

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Oliver Alts: 45%
Considering Lucina was a originally a costume, it could happen
Want: 80%
Mother 3 without Lucas: 20%
I am certain Mother 3 content will be there so this based on Lucas getting cut which is a 20% chance for me.
Want: 0% GIMME LUCAS :cry:
Predictions: Krystal: 12.65%
Excite Biker: 9.56%
Pikachu Costumes based on AS/OR x5
Edit: Thanks @ Groose Groose now you going to give nightmares about the front picture.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Dear Groose, as a fella that joined this boards just in early May, how did you got the honor to get this thread stickied to the main page?

Groose

Smash Champion
Wow, there's a first time for everything. Three hundred days in, my calculator decides to crash when I have less than a dozen scores left to input, and I had to spend an extra half hour tallying things up. Dang.

Each day you get 5 points used for nominating a character/concept, you can either nominate a new one, or check the list near the OP, wich gets updated daily, to support other nominations. If you get a character prediction right (or really close) you get extra nomination points. ...And please don't kill me Groose :sadeyes:
Why would I kill you? You're stepping up and helping improve the community by spreading information, and saving me work in the process. Such a sight would make me happy, not angry.
@ Skyfox2000 Skyfox2000 : It's as Weeman says. You get five per day, and you just keep nominating something until it gets to the top of the list in the third post of this thread. By predicting the following day's results, you can earn bonus nominations to speed up the process, but this isn't necessary by any means. You can see if you've won any bonus nominations on the second post of the thread.

Before I pick one, how many days are left before nominations freeze and we go with whatever's highest until September 13th?
The last regular day before we switch to our farewell to the game will be August 31. There should be twelve days left until then, but I can only guarantee that there will be ten (I may need an emergency day off, and we may have to do one day of newcomer satisfaction as well*). Unless you get some help, you won't be able to push something up from scratch all the way to the top at this point. Anyway, I hope your stress wears off; I know how it feels!

*If we get a newcomer this month, we will rate that newcomer in satisfaction, but we will not be rating all of the previous ones like we normally do after a reveal, as I want to conserve time and I have four days in September reserved for satisfaction purposes.

Dragon Quest*15
(Slime goo-d at pre-drip-tions? Goo knew?!)
Slime puns back with a vengeance? YES!

\
So I have a nomination question, now that the first thing I've nominated has reached near the top. Right now, there are three things with 85 nominations, one of them being mine. Assuming that each of them receives the same votes (probably 5) a day until they reach the top, what happens then? Do we do 3 in one day or does one of them just wait until the next day?
I used to do three in one day, but I've given it up because it's too difficult. Instead, I pick two to do that day, then reserve half of the following day for the next one. So, if you get it in a tie for the top, you're basically guaranteed to have your ida rated in two days instead of the normal one.

What's the difference between these, and could you possibly add those nominations to Dr. Mario Day?
@ Groose Groose
The bottom one shouldn't exist anymore, and I've now removed it. Anyway, "Dr. Mario Day" means a day dedicated to two ratings of Dr. Mario--playable and costume.

Dear Groose, as a fella that joined this boards just in early May, how did you got the honor to get this thread stickied to the main page?
Well, let me put it like this. I'm not the guy who came up with the idea for this thread, nor am I the guy who started this thread. Rate Their Chances games have been around and popular since the pre-Brawl days, and when the user Super Smash Bros. Fan decided to start one here after E3 2013, the mods granted him a sticky. I think it's because Rate Their Chances games have always been popular and always been a large part of speculation that this one was granted a sticky, but that is only speculation. Anyway, I'd ask a mod about that if you're dying for an answer--it's by their grace that this thread has a sticky.

Abstaining Olimar
My heart wasn't in today's update or this guy, and it's certainly not now after the calculator trouble.

Mother 3 Without Lucas: 25% chance and 100% want
I like the content. but I don't want Lucas. Unfortunately for me, I think he's very probable to return.

DAY OVER

Edit: jesus christ that op pic
What's this about the front page pic of Lu-
Oh my god. What is that Lucas abomination on the front page?
Also, that front page Lucas is hideous.
Mother 3 con- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT PICTURE ON THE OP
Edit: Thanks @ Groose Groose now you going to give nightmares about the front picture.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Wait was this "Mother 3 content without Lucas" thing an hypotetical case where Lucas was already cut? or did his chances of being cut were also factored in the ecuation? Because i gave the concept a near 100% :facepalm:

I guess if i could rerate the chance i would give it a 30% instead.

Groose

Smash Champion
Olimar Alternate Costumes
21.95% chance
53.17% want

Yesterday reminded me of the pre-Brawl days. Remember the "Olimar is too small" argument? It was never really blown out of proportion, unlike a certain argument that you see nowadays...

Mother 3 Content Without Lucas
30.54% chance
25.88% want
Yeah, the score for this whole Mother 3 concept was already there for us.... We rated Lucas with a 69.25% chance, so the chances of no playable Lucas, but still having Mother 3 content is...
30.75%
That turned out to be surprisingly accurate. This concept really did turn out to be the inverse of Lucas, eh?

W00t! It's our first "true" day in a while. We're going back to our roots and rating two notable characters that have been nominated to the top. Krystal is often cited as the primary choice for the next Star Fox character, but how likely is that? Also, Takamaru and Sable's deaths seem to have shaken the Retro world up quite a bit; could Excitebiker have gotten on the inside track? Please rate Excitebiker and Krystal in chance and want.

Tomorrow is also a day where we will rate two characters that actually have a chance. We'll be discussing Magikarp and a character from the Idolm@ster franchise. Predict away.

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is also a day where we will rate two characters that actually have a chance. We'll be discussing Magikarp and a character from the Idolm@ster franchise. Predict away.
two characters that actually have a chance.

actually have a chance.

Come again?

Groose

Smash Champion

actually have a chance.

Come again?
Psst. I won't be the one updating the day on Wednesday, and I think Brawler will want to move the time up a few hours for his convenience. That means that whoever we rate tomorrow will have a day a few hours shorter than usual. I could have pushed something like the Shulk AT to that day so we actually have something interesting to talk about, but I wouldn't want that to be cut several hours short, now would I? Magikarp on the other hand...

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Oh yeah cause anybody but Shulk and maybe a Rythm Heaven character can actually claim to have a chance.
I don't know if that was sarcastic or not (if so, lololol), but I;
A) was referring to Magikarp and and Idolm@ster character, not Excitebiker and Krystal, in case there was doubt. I won't rate either of them less than 5%.
and
B) was never and certainly am not now a firm Gematsu believer, at least not in terms of that being the full roster. I think Shulk is definitely in, and a Rhythm Heaven character is certainly beyond plausible, but there are several other characters I believe have a strong chance.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Krystal: Chance: 11%
Her being in relies on 2 scenarios:
1. Star Fox gets 4 characters.
2. Either Falco or Wolf are replaced by her.
I don't find either of those very likely, I think we will get both Falco and Wolf back, they both got in over Krystal in Brawl, and there are a lot of other characters from other franchises that would get in before Krystal. That said, she is the most likely Star Fox newcomer.

I despise Krystal. I don't like her character, I don't like her design, and I don't like how the Star Fox series declined after she appeared. (Yes, I know it wasn't her fault. But she's an easy scapegoat for me to use :troll:)

Excitebiker: Chance: 8%
Sakurai said something about including them in previous times, but couldn't think of how a character would fight on a bike, correct? That was also back in Melee's days, correct? Brawl comes around, Sakurai doesn't include Excitebiker as a character, putting him in instead as an AT. And this time around, I will be very surprised if we get anything more then that. Excitebiker isn't a very exciting (hehe) character. He's a biker. That bikes. Wario takes away everything he can do with one move.

So many other characters that I would want in more... so many...

Predictions:
Magikarp: .03%
Idolm@ster character: 0%

Noms:
x5 4+ 3rd party characters

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725

actually have a chance.

Come again?
Technically they do have a chance. Better than nominating a Sony character. I'll have to make a very in depth post on why everyone should want an Idolm@ster character.

@ Groose Groose you should probably mention they are Namco characters. And here is a pic if you can't find one to use:

Anyway, I'm glad I finally am able to nominate something else, it took forever to get it at the top of nominations on my own.

Krystal
Chance: 15% - If Starfox gets a new rep, I'd think it'd be her. But the key thing is if Starfox does or not.
Want: 45% - I used to be all about Krystal, but that was Pre-Brawl. I'd rather have the Great Leon .

Excite Biker
Chance: 10% - Duck Hunt Dog, Excite Biker, and Mach Rider are the three with the best shot at the retro spot.
Want: 30% - I would for sure like a retro, but Dog, Lip, Donbe and Hikari, and Ayumi all come first.

Nominations:
Micaiah AT x 5

Predictions:
Idolm@ster Character: .5% - FINALLY!!
Magikarp: .2%

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I don't know if that was sarcastic or not (if so, lololol), but I;
A) was referring to Magikarp and and Idolm@ster character, not Excitebiker and Krystal, in case there was doubt. I won't rate either of them less than 5%.
and
B) was never and certainly am not now a firm Gematsu believer, at least not in terms of that being the full roster. I think Shulk is definitely in, and a Rhythm Heaven character is certainly beyond plausible, but there are several other characters I believe have a strong chance.
Sorry, i forgot to add the :awesome:, so i sounded serious for a second.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Nominating Groose representation x5

Magikarp: Infinity%
Idolmaster: .07%
@ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club being the only one giving Idolmaster higher than a .1% chance: 51%:troll:

Excitebiker:

Want: 68%
Why not? He seems fun to play as.

Chance: 2%
He is the only retro besides Diskun to score above .5% in my book, but that isn't saying much. I remember in a Did you know gaming video they said the only reason he wasn't added to melee was because he couldn't reasonably jump. That certainly means he was considered at one point, but that also does not bode particularly well for him right now in ssb4.

Krystal:

I despise Krystal. I don't like her character, I don't like her design, and I don't like how the Star Fox series declined after she appeared. (Yes, I know it wasn't her fault. But she's an easy scapegoat for me to use :troll:)
This.
Chance: 1%
I'm near positive that Star Fox won't get a newcomer.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Nominating Groose representation x5

Magikarp: Infinity%
Idolmaster: .07%
@ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club being the only one giving Idolmaster higher than a .1% chance: 51%:troll:

Excitebiker:

Want: 68%
Why not? He seems fun to play as.

Chance: 2%
He is the only retro besides Diskun to score above .5% in my book, but that isn't saying much. I remember in a Did you know gaming video they said the only reason he wasn't added to melee was because he couldn't reasonably jump. That certainly means he was considered at one point, but that also does not bode particularly well for him right now in ssb4.

Krystal:

This.
I'm near positive that Star Fox won't get a newcomer.
I honestly don't think they have much of a chance at all. It's mainly for the want score.

D

Deleted member

Excitebiker

Want: 50%

Krystal

Chance: Abstain

I don't know how relevant Krystal is nowadays.

Want: 60%

She would be fun to play as, but at the same time, I don't really care much for post-64 Star Fox. Adventures was okay, and I haven't played Assault or Command (nor do I plan to), but I'm admittedly excited for Miyamoto's upcoming Wii U installment, which I actually want to be a direct sequel to 64 that ignores everything that was released in between.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh yeah. I really needed a reminder of this image's existence. Thank you deeply.

Krystal - 5%

There are a few characters who I feel still have a decent chance. Krystal is not among them.

She's definitely the lead candidate for a Starfox newcomer...but another Starfox newcomer was never really all that likely in the first place, and I can't really see her replacing Wolf (or Falco for that matter. That wouldn't happen in a million years)

I suppose DLC might give her a second chance, at least.

Want - 20%

I used to be an avid Krystal supporter myself....but over time, for a number of reasons I've lost much of my desire to see her as a playable character. Heck, I'd prefer it if she isn't playable, tbh.

I guess it's just because I used to see some potential in her, but looking back at it I'm not really sure why I saw so much in her. I mean sure, she COULD be rather different in comparison to the other Starfox characters....but the newcomers we've seen thus far are really impressive to me, and I just don't think Krystal has enough to compare with how they ended up turning out. Furthermore I can't really see her getting in without another Starfox character being cut, and if she did get in there's no doubt in my mind that she would be little to no more than a clone at this point, if Lucina is anything to go by. I really don't want that to happen.

Abstaining from Excitebiker.

EDIT: Almost forgot to make predictions.

Magikarp - 0.6%

Idolmaster - 0%

Wreck-It Ralph x5

Last edited:

Parallel_Falchion

Smash Lord
Krystal chance - 10%
On the good side, she's easily the next candidate for a Star Fox rep. On the bad side, Star Fox has been pretty dormant (Star Fox Wii U was only just announced) and neither Falco nor Wolf have been seen yet. A trend with newcomers so far has been that all or most of the veteran reps from their series are seen before the newcomer's reveal, so this doesn't bode well for her.

Want - 20%
Not my least-wanted at all, but from what I know of her role in the series, including her would feel, more than any other, like she's being included just to even out the male:female ratio in the game. Doing so is good, but not if you have to stretch so far.

Excitebiker chance - 5%
I don't see this happening.

Want - 35%
I'd rather not, but it wouldn't be a big deal, either.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Results Tab Updated

Excitebiker - 5%
I'm someone who thinks we already have our retro character(s) "quota" fulfilled, but there does seem like a slim chance of a vehicle-based fighter, and Excitebiker and Mach Rider each fill that role nicely, with about the same chance. Not seeing his AT yet doesn't help, but it doesn't hurt either, and somewhat frequent VC/remake/cameo love from Nintendo helps.

Want - 0% Not for me. I don't even like the series very much.

Krystal - 6.5%
An old fan favorite, she did have a lot of requests and is the de facto next Star Fox rep, but I think she is more Assist Trophy material. Star Fox was overrepresented in correlation to the rest of the roster in Brawl. For this game, however, Sakurai has hardly shown any content; we only recently got a sneak peek at a stage, Fox is included in relatively few potds, and he is the only series with 3 or more characters in Brawl that only has 1 revealed. Falco and Wolf would presumably be shown before this staff-wielder. I'm not saying this buries her chances, but she isn't the queen she was perceived to be pre-Brawl.

Also, any potential role in the next Star Fox game will be make or break in terms of DLC or Smash 5. She is going the way of Geno in terms of Smash support.

Want - 15% I wouldn't hate her inclusion (unless she gets in before my top 3), but you'll never see me campaigning for her.

predict: 0.01% for both

nominate:
Tetra and Toon Zelda x5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Krystal
Chance: 18% - There's definitely a possibility that Sakurai decided to cut one Star Fox character for a more unique one.
Want: 26% - I can't say I'm a fan but I may warm up to her eventually.

Excitebiker
Chance: 5% - There are only so many possible Retro characters left, I'd say he has a small chance.
Want: 62% - I think he would be....Exciting. (Cricket chirp)

Predictions
Magikarp: 0.1%
Idolmaster: 0%

Nominations: SSB4 Outsells Brawl x5

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Krystal:
Chances: 10%
Want: 20%

-Excitebiker:
Chances: 3%

-Magikarp Prediction: 0,3%

-Idolm@ster Character: 0,2%

-Nominations: Cia X5

Last edited:

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Krystal Chance : 8%
I don't think starfox is getting a newcomer, but on the off chance it does it's probably gonna be her.
Want: 15%
Wouldn't mind her that much though I honestly prefer slippy.

Excite biker Chance : 5%
There are a lot more retro newcomers ahead in line.
Want: 30%

Predictions:
Magikarp 0%
Idol master 0.1%

Nominations:
SSB4 outsells brawl X3
Shulk AT X2

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Krystal

Chance: 75%
Omg. Omg. This is it. I've been waiting so long to rate this character. Deep breaths. Here goes...

I'm not the least bit worried about the inactive state of the franchise. Actual new entries in the Star Fox series take forever and a day to come out. What counts is that you're in the last one. Krystal as a candidate gives Sakurai the opportunity to flex his creative muscles and show the world a Star Fox character that can function without a blaster and a reflector. Granted, conceiving a moveset for this character is totally easy mode, but nevertheless, she's a prospect with intriguing potential. Krystal satisfies all other criteria except having been in a game recently. The only obstacle at this point is Sakurai himself...

That and the large and vocal hatebase, but for a troll like him, that should only serve as a greater incentive. :troll:

Want: 100%
Yes all the way. I want to play as this character so much, I would throw the entire roster except for Snake in a bonfire if it meant she would be playable. A small pittance to have one of the most enigmatic, well spoken, and brave characters the franchise has ever seen grace this game.

Excitebiker

Here's a nice retro. It's difficult to say whether we will get a new one, but Excitebiker is in the running if we are. He has the potential to be one of the more unique additions in Smash history as a result of constantly using his bike.

Want: 90%
I wouldn't be against this idea.

x5 M. Bison

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Predictions:
Magi-WHY? 0.01%
Idolmaster- 0.01%

Nominating BWD X5- Anyone want to help me with this? And yes, I am serious. I want to aim to get this in.

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Krystal: Chance: 49% Smash Bros does love its Star Fox...this is mostly a case of relevancy, but I won't put a 4th SF character out of the question.

Want: 74% There was a time where she was my most wanted newcomer. Unfortunately, I slowly started to loose interest since the game was revealed, but I still want to see her in, mostly because I have a friend who wants her in the most.

Excite Biker: Chance: 20% How can he fight on a bike? :troll:
Want: 27% I'm much more of a Mach Rider guy.

...Okay, okay. He is retro, but I doubt it will happen, and I don't think its that interesting of an idea, though I'm not opposed to it.
...Whoops, forgot,
Nomination: Cooking Mama x5.

Last edited:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Excitebiker: 3% Chance
If anyone is gonna fight on a bike, it'll be Mach Rider.

Abstain Krystal.

5x Bowser Jr.

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
Krystal chance: 45%
The next best option for a starfox rep. They could cut characters, but that's the unfavorable option if I stand corrected. So its really a case on if starfox will get four reps am I right? If that is the case, there the second best choice for this matter. Starfox is one of the most popular franchises and has sold better then lots. Beyond Kirby I can't think of a series that did as well and is given as much character love in smash. I would give a little more but the majority of the other characters and the way they are going there may not be the chance for it.

Krystal Want: 95%
I would like few characters more. My second favorite female pick.

Excitebilker chance: 2%
I doubt it. Not enough people care to do enough to put him in the game.

Excitebiker Want: 30%
I was never a fan. Also I would rather have many more then him.

Nominations: Bandana dee x5

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Excite Biker- 5%
Want- 0%

Krystal- abstain

Magikarp- 0.4%
Idolm@ster- 0.6%

City Trial Stage x5

ImOnlyHereToTalkStarFox

Smash Journeyman
ExciteBiker:
Abstain

Krystal Chance: 65%

If people would take a peak at the Krystal Thread they would know about the Star Fox Wii-U game being developed years ago and that the dormant of the game possibly doesn't matter. I would love to see Krystal she is the only one I want as a newcomer and Right now I can see the possibility of falco's removal over wolf's due to wolf being a sorta villain. Over all I'm hoping she get's in. :p

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Krystal

Namco was the developer of Star Fox Assault and it is also working with Sakurai on Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U. There is also a Star Fox stage coming from SF:A and thus boosting Krystal's chance.

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Excitebiker - Abstain

Krystal

Chance - 60%
Sounds fair to me, if you think this is outrageous and that she doesn't have a chance you are probably blinded by bias. She's got just as much chance as any other character, I wish people could see this.

Want - 100%
Is my most wanted newcomer (that hasn't been confirmed) alongside Ghirahim. OF COURSE I WANT HER!

I may have missed my other shots to rate my most wanted characters but I'm not missing this one!

Last edited:

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
Krystal
Chance: 55%

The Assault stage reveal and lack of details on Starfox overall gives me some hope. I'm sure there were talks of her when considering a possible Starfox newcomer so I could see it going either way. In these last few months I have been feeling more optimistic so I am bumping the chance up over an even divide.

She is my most wanted newcomer, since melee. Which obviously doesn't make sense at first ~ but after Starfox Adventures came out the next year I realized I would love to see her in a Smash Bros game.

Last edited:

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
Excite bike

Chance - 5%
Want - 1%
Would be interesting but I don't see this happening anytime soon

Krystal

Chance - 60%
Want 100%
Sakurai has stated that he is adding characters with unique move sets and who else is better to break the streak of semi clones coming for the Star Fox reps. Also she was demanded quiet a bit for brawl. Furthermore, Namco is co-developing this game and they worked on Star Fox Assault. She would also be another female character added to the roaster which gives her a little more edge. Star Fox is coming out with a new game that has been said to be in development for about 7 years now. Definitely in development as characters were being decided for this upcoming game.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Krystal:
Chances: 5%
I don't think Sakurai will be adding a Starfox Rep. In fact, I'm expecting a Star Fox cut.
If we could get a SF cut and Krystal, that'd be perfect.

Excitebiker:
Chance: 4%
He was ruled out in Melee and nothing's changed for the character.
Wanted: 100%
I find this concept EXCITING.

Noms:
Shulk AT x 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom