• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Mega Mewtwo Y:
Chance: 1%
Want: 50%

Eh, I like Mega Mewtwo Y, but I think it would work best as a Final Smash. However, IF we were to see it as a playable character, I'd still be happy to see Mewtwo.

Outset Link Costume:
Chance: 55%
Want: 65%

I wouldn't lose sleep if it weren't implemented.

Nominations:
M. Bison x5

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Oh it seems I got confused as I thought we were rating Mega Mewtwo Y for final smash

Mega Mewtwo Y standalone
Double Zeros
Ew no

Outset Toon Link
Chance: 60%
Want: 80%
It looks pretty neat and cool! ^^
Bonus if they can make his hair scruffier

Nominations:
x5 Professor Layton representation

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Mega Mewtwo, Y?
Chance - 0%
Want - 0%

Makes no sense.

Outset Island TL
Chance - 50%
Yea, I'm split on this. I think as far as alt costumes go, this one is very likely because it's the obvious one (even being an option in the game's second playthrough) and it's a simple and popular design people like, I even recall Bill Trinnen wearing a shirt with it during one of the directs.
That said, I'm not sure if we should expect every character to have an alt costume

Want - 100%
This is the perfect example of what I want with alternate costumes.

Predictions
Mother 3 content without Lucas - 87%
I don't see why this shouldn't be a certain "yes." I mean, Saturn and Franklin Badge are there ... unless you mean content originally from Mother 3, and even then I imagine this being super high.

Olimar Alternate costumes - 29%

Nominations
x5 Use your own Villager or Robin

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Mega Mewtwo Y

Chance: 0%
Makes more sense as a final smash. They didn't leave Charizard or Lucario in their super saiyan states. Don't know why Mewtwo would be any different.

Want: 0%

Outset Island TL

Chance: 75%
Could happen.

I threw up a little in my mouth. His pajamas are tacky. Grandma did him a favor.

Krystal Rerate x5

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Mega Mewtwo Y: Chance: 0%.
Want: 0%.
Why do I suddenly feel like we're in the pre-Mega evolution reveal days where fake leaks stated Mewtwo was in SSB4 in his X/Y form? Its now common knowledge its a temporary transformation. I don't see any reason they'd have him in that form as a newcomer, and I also don't want it to be anything besides a Final Smash.

Outset Island Link: Chance: 45% Conductor Link is much, much more likely, but there's no telling if characters can get more then 1 alt costume.
Want: 60% Sure, but I much prefer a Conductor Link costume.

Nomination: IdolM@ster Character x5.

Also, looking in the rules...

Please: no Batman, Goku, Master Chief, etc. Maybe closer to realease we'll lift this and have some fun, but we still have some good characters to rate first.

You said 2 weeks until nominations end...so can we go crazy with noms now?:troll:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance: 20%

Yes I just gave this a 20%.
Y, you ask? Well, first, Sakurai wasn't "thinking about" Mewtwo, but Mega Mewtwo Y.
Second, its the most well known Megalution and arguably the poster boy for it.
And as last argument I bring up the movie, which starred a Mewtwo with her Mega Yvolution, the dreaded Femtwo.

Sakurai likes to pick from the movies is a good argument for Mewtwo.
The "we are thinking about it" line is a good argument.
Poster boy for Gen VI is a good argument.

But they all apply to Mega Mewtwo Y too!
I think there's a good chance that when Sakurai wants to bring him back, he picks the shinier version from the movie.

Things going against him are Mewtwo's veteranhood, his Smash Popularity and the fact that Megalutions are already represented.

Want: 100%
Genwunners will fuel the Salty Top Tear Shurikens from Greninja the sixth Gen Grandmaster when his buddy arrives in Smash.
Oh and I would be right.
Mainer gunna main.

Not Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance: 33.3%
A third for Outset Linky Winky
A third for something different
A third for absolutely nothing.

Mother 3 content:
66.7%

Olimar Alts:
22.22%

Noms: Excitebiker x5

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Also, looking in the rules...

Please: no Batman, Goku, Master Chief, etc. Maybe closer to realease we'll lift this and have some fun, but we still have some good characters to rate first.

You said 2 weeks until nominations end...so can we go crazy with noms now?:troll:
It didn't specify which version's release.

The Wii U version's release is still pretty far away

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance: 20%

Yes I just gave this a 20%.
Y, you ask? Well, first, Sakurai wasn't "thinking about" Mewtwo, but Mega Mewtwo Y.
Second, its the most well known Megalution and arguably the poster boy for it.
And as last argument I bring up the movie, which starred a Mewtwo with her Mega Yvolution, the dreaded Femtwo.

Sakurai likes to pick from the movies is a good argument for Mewtwo.
The "we are thinking about it" line is a good argument.
Poster boy for Gen VI is a good argument.

But they all apply to Mega Mewtwo Y too!
I think there's a good chance that when Sakurai wants to bring him back, he picks the shinier version from the movie.

Things going against him are Mewtwo's veteranhood, his Smash Popularity and the fact that Megalutions are already represented.
Even though I understand your reasoning I don't think that the "We're thinking about it" means anything. I mean, Sakurai didn't want to reveal Mewtwo's status yet, and he hadn't the rights to reveal more about Mewtwo's new form at the time, I feel that it was more of a placeholder answer than anything else. At best it means that Mewtwo or his Mega form has been considered to take part to the battle; also at the time we didn't know that it was a Super Saiyan-like temporary transformation, so Sakurai's answer made much more sense that post-Mega Evolution reveal.

Also I don't exactly understand the concept "Mother 3 content without Lucas" we're rating tomorrow. Does the concept implies that Lucas is cut from the playable roster? It's how I interpreted the concept: Lucas is cut but we still have Mother 3 content in Smash 4. This is why I gave a such low chance score prediction compared to other predictions, because I don't expect that people will think that Lucas will be cut. I'd like to have clarifications on this concept, maybe I'll chance my prediction.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Even though I understand your reasoning I don't think that the "We're thinking about it" means anything. I mean, Sakurai didn't want to reveal Mewtwo's status yet, and he hadn't the rights to reveal more about Mewtwo's new form at the time, I feel that it was more of a placeholder answer than anything else. At best it means that Mewtwo or his Mega form has been considered to take part to the battle; also at the time we didn't know that it was a Super Saiyan-like temporary transformation, so Sakurai's answer made much more sense that post-Mega Evolution reveal.
I've seen people use it in favor of Vanilla Mewtwo, so I used it in favor of Newtwo Y.

On the concept: Mother 3 Without Lucas, I think it means the chance we won't get Lucas, but still get Mother 3 exclusive content, like Bed Mech Porky.

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
Mega Mewtwo Y:
Chance: 5%
Yeah... Maybe. Unlikely. If Mewtwo's returning he's probably going to use Mega Y as a final smash going by the Lucario and Zard.
Want: abstain

Outset Link:
Chance: 60%
If Link could get one for his Skyward Sword appearance then I don't see why T Link can't especially since Link's was rather slopily put together (since when does Link wear his Skyward Sword clothes with a cap).
Definitely the alt costume that I want them to use for T Link. It'd be a neat little touch.

Damn. 2 weeks left?

Noms
5 x 3D world representation

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Wait, that's actually a good question. I assumed the chance to be "in the event we don't get Lucas, what are the chances that we still get Mother 3 content?"

If the rating is supposed to include how likely Lucas is to be cut, then I need to change my predictions and my way to approach the concept altogether.

D

Deleted member

Mega Mewtwo Y:

Hey guys we got Lucario back, and the reason he wasn't in the demo is because he de-volves into normal Lucario from his Mega form :awesome:

If the above statement sounds stupid to you, then you probably agree that MMY have 0% chance

Outset Toon Link:
Chance: 80%
This may be a bit high, but I think that since Sakurai gave Link his Skyward Sword civilian clothes, Toon Link's Outset clothes are almost a given. And hey, the more the merrier.

Nominations: x5 Galacta Knight and Dark Meta Knight costumes

Predictions:
Mother 3 Content without Lucas: 29%
Olimar Alternate Costumes: 40%

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Mega Mewtwo Y:
Chance: .1%
I just don't think Mewtwo in general has much of a chance to return so a mega form has an even smaller chance.

Outset Toon Link:
Chance: 74 %
Want: 75 %
Too easy of a choice to pass up, especially with the alt/color treatment this game is getting.

Nominations: Fiora x5

Predictions: M3 Content without Lucas: 15%
Olimar alts: 57%

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Abstaining from Mega MewtwoY.

Outset Toon Link alt:

I'm a little conflicted with this..... I would absolutely love to see it, but something tells me that Toon Link will most likely get the Conductors outfit as his alt instead whereas the Outset outfit will probably get the "Skyloft Link" colour swap treatment like Link did. I'd love to see them both as alternate costumes for Toon Link but I think I'll give it....

60% chance 100% want

Nominations: x5 3D World representation

Mother 3 Content without Lucas: 32%
Olimar Alternate Costumes: 35%

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Y is this a thing?: 0.1%
Final Smash

Want:0%
Final Smash.

Outset Link: 12%
I think we've got about a third of a chance of getting a Tlink full alt, and Conductor is the frontrunner.

Meh, Project M...

Oligarchs:32%
Because it should be easy...

Lucas is cut: 12%
We believe!

Dragon Quest*5

Last edited:

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Mega Mewtwo Y
There is simply no way Mega Mewtwo Y would be a playable character over regular Mewtwo. The whole point of Mega Evolution is to be temporary, having him fight that way all the time just wouldn't make sense. His only chance at being playable is being Mewtwo's final smash or maybe an alt costume for Mewtwo, since they aren't terribly different. But that's assuming Mewtwo is even in the game in the first place, which is pretty unlikely

Want: 20%
Was never a huge fan of Mega Mewtwo. Sure I like Mega Evolution, but the fact that Mewtwo gets one is just absurd to me. I'd much rather see regular Mewtwo in the game, but I'd take Mega Mewtwo over no Mewtwo at all.

Outset Link
Chance: 75%
By far the most likely Toon Link alternate skin. The question is... will he get one? We've seen a bunch of alts so far that have been more radical that Outset Link, so it's definitely in the ball-park. Regular Link got something, so I think Toon Link probably will too. The only Toon Link game I've played is Wind Waker, so I'm not sure if there is any competition (assuming he only gets one alt), but this one looks like a good bet

Wouldn't be torn up if it's not in, but it'd be a nice touch

Nominations
Balance Patches x5

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Mega Mewtwo Y

Chance - 0% - Why?

Want - 0% - No, seriously, why?

Outset Island Toon Link

Chance - 55% - Possible, and likely, but I'm not certain to what extent. There's the conductor outfit to think about too, but I think it's an even split between the two.

Want - 50% - Still don't care about costumes, guys.

Predictions

Mother 3 content without Lucas -13.25% - At the very least, it shouldn't be higher than Lucas.

Olminar Alternate Costumes - 12.45% - Can't see this doing too well.

Nominations

"Moonstruck Blossom" X5

Zathura

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShinyZygarde
3DS FC
0404-6234-5785
Switch FC
SW-0485-3368-5894
Mega mewtwo y as playable character
CHance: 0%

No way would they make a mega a playable character with megas already shown to be part of the regular character.

I'd definitely prefer it as a final smash.

Outset link
Chance: 65%

Definitely the obvious choice for a costume, but conductor link could take that place, or they could possibly both be in.

Want: 75%

I think it looks great and the more costumes there's are, the happier I am.

Predictions:
Olimar alts: 72%

Lucas cut with mother 3 content still in: 26%

Nominations:
Bandana deerate x5

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance: 50%
I imagine that we'd only get one of Mewtwo's Mega Evolutions, so it's that simple. 50/50.

Outset Link alternate
Chance: 80%
We've seen so many fancy alternates lately, we've got Skyward Sword Pajama link, Golf Mario, Light Suit Samus, blah blah blah. I highly doubt it will stop here. Hell, I could see Meta Knight and Sonic getting some fancy alternates.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance: 50%
I imagine that we'd only get one of Mewtwo's Mega Evolutions, so it's that simple. 50/50.
You do realize we're talking about a playable Mega Mewtwo Y, correct? As it is, your rating suggests that there is a 100% chance of us getting one of Mewtwo's Mega Evolutions as a standalone playable character.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You do realize we're talking about a playable Mega Mewtwo Y, correct? As it is, your rating suggests that there is a 100% chance of us getting one of Mewtwo's Mega Evolutions as a standalone playable character.
I think Mewtwo is in, but if that's the case, probably 0% that Mega Mewtwo Y is a standalone guy.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Mega Mewtwo Y: 0.5%

Outset Toon Link Costume: 35%

Mother 3 Content Without Lucas: 16%
Alt Costumes For Olimar: 38%

x5 Excitebiker

Naglfarii

Smash Journeyman
So yeah obviously mewtwo y won't be playable outside of final smashes.

But if mewtwo is in smash and his fs is Mewtwo x I will cry that thing is so dumb

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Mega Mewtwo Y: Chances: 1%
This doesnt make sense to have this character as a standalone while Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard are final smashes.
Probably the same want I'd give mewtwo at this point.
Outset Link Costume: Chances 75%
Considering it was actually playable in WW, this makes a lot of sense.
Cool alt.

nominananations
Shulk AT x5

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
MegaMewtwo Y:
Chance:5%
There is a very small possibility that Mewtwo will just come in his Mega Form and was even thought as more likely than Mewtwo in the past before, but I just don't find it very likely, especially when Mewtwo's the more popular one.

Want:0%
While I don't mind that form, it would mean that we wouldn't get the regular Mewtwo and that we'd get the Femtwo instead of the Origins one I was hoping for.

Outset Toon Link Costume:

Chance:50%
It really can go either way with this one, I believe.

Want:50%
I really wouldn't care either way.

Nominations:
Destiny (Awakening) x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The Extra Nominations post has been updated.

Mega Mewtwo Why: Double Zeroes - No. The most this will and should get is a final smash.

Outset Toon Link: 50% - It's one of the more realistic costume ideas.
Want: 100% - I like this one.

You know what, I'm done with predictions. I'll stop nominating entirely after Shulk AT gets rated.

Shulk AT x5

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance: 1% - I don't think this is the route they'll take.
Want: 67% - I'll take pretty much any Mewtwo at this point.

Outset Link
Chance: 50% - It could go either way.
Want: 50% - And I couldn't care either way.

Predictions
Mother 3 content without Lucas: 9%
Olimar Alts: 23%

Nominations: SSB4 outsells Brawl x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Also I don't exactly understand the concept "Mother 3 content without Lucas" we're rating tomorrow. Does the concept implies that Lucas is cut from the playable roster? It's how I interpreted the concept: Lucas is cut but we still have Mother 3 content in Smash 4. This is why I gave a such low chance score prediction compared to other predictions, because I don't expect that people will think that Lucas will be cut. I'd like to have clarifications on this concept, maybe I'll chance my prediction.
Yes it implies the chance of Mother 3 Content being in the game while Lucas is cut from the roster.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Mega Mewtwo Y as playable: double zeroes. If Mewtwo returns that should be its FS instead

Outset TL Costume:
Chance - 70%
Want - 10% - not the best costume for him.

Predictions:
Mother 3 without Lucas: ~20%
Olimar Alts: 15%

Nominations:
"Captain Falcon's theme" x 4
2nd Smash Direct x 1

Burigu

Smash Ace
Mega Mewtwo Y
Is Mega Charizard X a newcomer or a final smash?
Is Mega Lucario a newcomer or a final smash?
Yeah I think so, not happening, even then with every Pokemon and their cousin getting Mega Final Smash, yet another one is boring (but not imposible).

No a Mega as a fighter doesn't make any sense.

Outset Link alt
Chance: 55%
If Link got one Toon Link can get this (even if the costume keeps his hat with would be odd

Want: 90%
Why not? I finished WW twice in a row only to play this costume and to understood what Valoo and Jabun were talking with King of Red Lions.

Predictions
Mother 3 content without Lucas: 56.22% (trophies basically and I am not counting Mr. Saturn or Frankling Badge since then this is a 100%)
Olimar alts. 10.43%

Nominations
Unlockeable Taunts x 5

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance: 1% I don't think even normal Mewtwo has much of a chance, let alone his mega evolved form.
Want: 0% nope

Outset Link
Chance: 6% I think conductor Link is more likely and thats even if Tink gets a costume
Want: 60% I wouldn't mind it, I would be happy with either costume

nominate Parabo & Satebo x5

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Mega Mewtwo Y (Shoot, I predicted as a final smash)
Chance: 5% - There is always a chance I guess.
Want: 0% - I hate Megas

Outset Toon Link
Chance: 65% - It seems like this would be an ideal alt for him based on others scores.
Want: 50% - I don't care

Predictions:
Mother 3 Content w/o Lucas: 25% - People like leaks without Lucas
Olimar Alts: 2%

Nominations
Micaiah AT x 5

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I should probably rate the concept I actually voted for.

Mega Mewtwo X - 0%
I was totally up for giving a non-zero rating here until I realized this is actually for Mega Mewtwo X being a playable character, not as a Final Smash for Mewtwo. I'm guessing that wasn't the intention by whoever nominated it, but yeah, that particular scenario won't happen.
Want - 0% - What a bizarre choice for a newcomer this would be. I'd be totally okay with it being a Mewtwo FS though!

Outset Toon Link Costume - 50%
As high as I'm willing to give a costume given they're a fairly new concept for SSB4 (although Wario in Brawl did help pave the way). It's easily his most iconic alternate costume as the only other outfit he dons in Wind Waker and one of the key unlocks for new game plus, and as Project M has proven he looks awfully good fighting in it in Smash. The biggest detractors here are the train conductor outfit (given it's already been referenced in a stage) and the simple fact that we don't know if every character will have an alternate costume, but it seems like Outset Toon Link would be a really easy addition that would surely be a crowd pleaser. Why not add it?
Want - 100% - Please please please please please I love purple Toon Link but not even that color can beat glorious Outset outfit

Nominations
Groose Representation x5

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
You didn't even nominate! you wasted it :crazy:
One of the privileges of being me--when I make my post, I've already updated the nominations list and included my five in the process. Even if I forget to mention the nominations for you all to see, I've included them. Anyway, if someone proposes one thing without giving the number of nominations, I always assume five and tally accordingly. I try to be really lax with stuff like that.

I don't like Toon Link's existence, but he is one of the characters I play the most.
One question: do you not like the Wind Waker artstyle at all, or do you just not like how Toon Link is in Smash? If it's the latter, I completely agree; Wind Waker may be my favorite Zelda game and Toon Link may be my third-most used Brawl character, but I always hoped he'd be cut because I never liked the "two Links in one game."

Personally, I don't really care what we do from here on out. If you'll remember, I let Brash the Friggin' Bear get to the top fair and square a few weeks ago. If you want to try to get Master Chief to the top, go for it. Just know two things--it's probably too late to do it, and you'll definitely anger a few of the regulars.

Mega Mewtwo Y: 1% chance and 0% want
About a year and a quarter ago, I would have said that this would be very unlikely. However, the odds of this shot down a lot when the details of what Mega Evolution is were revealed, and they nearly completely crumbled when we saw how Mega Evolution was treated for Lucario and Charizard. I don't feel it's completely out of the question, but I would be surprised and my desire for order would be really agonized by this decision.

Outset Toon Link: 66% chance and 100% want
I initially was going to give this something like a 20%, but then I remembered one thing--they did include a Skyloftian Link. Yes, it's incredibly lazy, but it's there. Why would they make a costume for one starting town but not one for the other? Seems like a safe bet that one of these is in, but I'm not sure how detailed it will be. Oh, and I predict it will be shown this week. Oh, and I want this in. I'm into costumes, and this one is a decent enough choice.

Groose Representation x5

DAY OVER

WE DREAMED OF RATING THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL POKEMON...

...AND WE SUCCEEDED!

...yo, look. I've been doing this for over thirteen months; I've ended nearly three hundred days on my own. I'm running out of material at this point. It's perfectly OK if I recycle stuff for the fifth time, right? RIGHT?

Groose

Smash Champion
Mega Mewtwo Y
1.20% chance
15.45% want

I can't believe it. I never thought I'd see the day when Mewtwo would be deemed both extremely unlikely and extremely unpopular. I think I'm going to have to go and get some sleep; I'm clearly delirious.

Outset Toon Link Costume
56.73% chance
75.37% want

When Outset Toon Link joins the battle, Gonzo sets sail in the background with the King of Red Lions. Gonzo: leave it to me!
FYI, Gonzo is Alfonzo's grandpappy. He also looks exactly like his grandson.

Today we have a pair of concepts, and I think both of them require a bit of explanation. The first concept is this: Olimar has alternate costumes that make him look like other captains in the series. So, if Olimar has a costume that makes him resemble Alph or Louie, the concept is good. The other concept today is a bit more ambiguous. It's "Mother 3 Content Without Lucas." There's been a bit of confusion about it, and it honestly makes my head hurt. So, to keep us all on the same page, this will mean the likelihood that Lucas is gone and there is also Mother 3 content in the game. Got it? Please rate Olimar Alternate Costumes and Mother 3 Content Without Lucas in chance and want.

MWAHAHAHAHA! Tomorrow belongs to a pair of character rerates, and it's the least-filler day we've had in weeks. Please predict how Krystal and Excitebiker will do.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
First time ever but today I'm giving Quadruple Zeros.
Lucas won't get cut and Olimar won't get those types of costumes. Those ideas sound bad anyway.

Predictions:
Krystal: 25%
Excitebiker: 14%

Nominations:
Idolm@ster Rep x 5 (We better rate this soon! I thought it'd be after this day!)

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Olimar Costumes Likelihood: 3%
Want: 95%

Mother 3 content without Lucas Likelihood: 10%
Want: 5%

Four+ more newcomers x5

Edit: jesus christ that op pic

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Olimar Alternate Costume(s) Being Other Pikmin Captains - 0%
So far every single alternate costume we've had is another version of the same character. Wireframe and Hoodie Little Mac are still Little Mac, Skyloft Link is still Link, etc. The only potential exception we could have had is Lucina, who instead of being a Marth costume turned into her own character. Now, I can sympathize with wanting the other Pikmin captains to be represented somehow, but based on what evidence we have, characters don't get costumes who fundamentally change who they are, and none of the other captains are Olimar. At best they might appear as clone newcomers per Lucina, but I'm quite sure they wouldn't be costumes. (Now watch as the PotD ends up being other Pikmin captains as Olimar costumes!)
Want - 50% - I don't particularly care, but would be kinda neat if it happened and their names were announced/cheered properly so it's clear they aren't Olimar even if their abilities/hitboxes/etc are identical.

Mother 3 Content Without Lucas - Abstain
I'm having difficulty coming up with an objective rating here. Like, I could envision Lucas being cut and still having at least something Mother 3 in the mix via trophies or whatever, but it seems so pointless to cut him if they already plan on referencing the game that it feels downright illogical to do so. My gut says this wouldn't happen, but I really don't know what to think.
Want - 0% - Having Mother 3 stuff without Lucas just seems cruel, especially since he shouldn't be difficult to implement.

Nominations
Groose Representation x5

D

Deleted member

Olimar alt captains

Chance: 1%
Want: 30%

Mother 3 content without Lucas

Abstain

Nomination

Bandanna Dee x5

Last edited by a moderator: