• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Ice Climbers- 98%
Want- 65%, I like unique characters, which they certainly are. I just don't think they're important enough to be a staple character, and it'd be nice to see other retros get a chance. Also, they can be annoying to fight against at times.

More Mii Classes- 15%
Want- 20%
The low want score is due to the fact that the Mii classes we've seen so far seem to borrow heavily from the rest of the roster. I dislike this due to the fact that it makes both the Mii and the characters they're based on feel less unique. Anyways, in terms of classes that may interest me:

• Rogue- My most wanted class, but not happening. Sakurai already said he didn't want to ruin the Miis' family-friendly image, so I doubt we'll be seeing a Rogue Mii running around with throwing daggers and assassinating people from behind. A ninja class might happen, though.
  • Mage- The most likely, could be interesting if done right, but would be repulsive if it took most of its moves from Robin
  • Acrobat (think ZSS, Sheik, etc.)- Seems too similar to the Brawler, but it's my favorite character archetype from Smash
  • Summoner- Really cool idea, but too outlandish for a generic, self-insert character like the Mii
Mega Metwo Y- 6.5%
Outset Toon Link- 40%

City Trial Stage x5

Last edited:

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Ice Climbers

Chance: 98%
Sakurai did state they were having some problems with them, but I am sure the 3DS can handle it. Polar Bear in Smash Run helps.

Want: 100%
Unique character, two time veteran and our first retro.

More Mii Classes

Chance: 10%
I think that Sakurai annouced all the Mii classes at E3.

Want: 2%
Not a big fan of the Mii Fighters.

Endless Ocean Stage x5

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers
Chance: 100%
I don't think Sakurai would give up on them so easily, they had difficulty at the begining of development, with so much time these games have had in dev. I find hard to believe they didn't manage to make Ice Climbers work, Rosalina is a good example of this, the AI might be a bit different yet Rosalina proves it is posible after all Nana mimics Popo's movement 90% of the time.

And this (yes this pic have appeared in this tophic already but I can miss putting it):

We have yet to see a FRANCHISE GETTING COMPLETELY DEMOTED, leaving the enemies from a franchise in a new game where its playable character got removed is something we have yet to see happening (regardless of reasons). Yes we had characters demoted in the past but so far no franchise represented at some point with playable characters had none on the next intallement.

In other words and for my perspective, the polar bear already confirmed Ice Climbers and if they can't be in the 3ds version the best to do is remove the polar bear too, I don't see why keeping the Polar Bear would really help keep the franchise represented but that is my view.

I won't lower my score based on the "tecnical issue" argument since I or most of the people here actually don't know about programing.

They right now are on a very similar situation to Ness and Wario .

Ice Climbers playable or nothing! (expect trophies).

Congratulations for getting a double 100 from me! Ice Climbers are my 4th main, ( I am not sure if people normally have so many mains but I for now have at least 5).

More Mii classes
Chance: 2%
I think 3 was overkill already why burn more development time on these novelties. On top of that the already got tons of "skins" and accesories.

Want: 0%
3 was overkill no more please!

Predictions
Outset Link: 50.46%
Mega Mewtwo Y: 6.6%

Nominations
Unlockeable Taunts x 5

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Ice Climbers
Chance:95%
Almost guaranteed to return, 5% is if somehow they still haven't found out how to work them on the 3DS, and even then, we'f probably still have the Ice Climber.

Want:50%
I really don't care anything for the Ice Climbers, so seeing them gone wouldn't bother me at all, but neither would seeing them return.

More Mii Fighter Classes:
Chance:0%
If we had anymore Sakurai would have shown them already.

Want:0%
I don't want any more time being spent on the Mii Fighters as there is already, which is already too much.

Predictions:
Outset Link:47.5%

MegaMewtwo:4.7%

Nominations:

Destiny (Awakening) x5

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers

Chance - 99.5% - Something may go wrong, but overall they're likely to stay.

Want - 100% - Give me my vets!

More Mii Classes

Chance - 0.05% - Possible, but I think we have everything that could be reveled.

Want - 0% - Ack. Too much time was spent on the three we have already, so why more?

Predictions

Mega Mewtwo Y - 0% - As a stand-alone? Pff, as if.

Outset Link - 59.78% - Have no clue.

NOminaitons

"Moonstruck Blossom" X5

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Ice Climbers
Chances: 99%
While there was some issues with them on the 3DS that could prevent them from returning, them having enemy types in Smash Run makes me think they're more then likely still in the game.

Want: 75%
Ambivalent for the most part, but were fun chararcters with a great mechanic, I'd like to see them stay.

More Miis!
Chances: 1%
I think if there were more, they would've been revealed with the initial announcement. At best, I think the only chance we'll see more classes is in DLC.

I'm already not fond of the Mii Fighters and their current classes, so more classes following the same template wouldn't interest me at all.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
More Mii Fighter Classes:
Chance: 5% It's possible. Not likely but possible.
Want: 75% If it's a Mii Mage.

Ice Climbers:
Chance: 99% - Veteran Fighter, Decently Popular, and a unique gimmick. If Rosalina and Luma Can be made so can they. Not to mention teh Polar Bear.
Want: 100% A former main and an important veteran.

Predictions:
Outset T.L.: 15%
Mega Mewtwo Y is a full newcomer: 1.0% - this is ridiculous.

Noms:
Kirby Triple Deluxe Stage x3
Pyrosphere on 3DS Version x2

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
More Mii Classes

This seems unnecessary. They made three, each covering a major archetype. There aren't that many more to cover that also work with the Mii humanoid shape. They also gave each of them 12 special moves... not really a lack of variety there. Finally, it would seem kinda weird to keep that a secret. The reveal seems pretty complete.

More Mii classes chances: 4%
More Mii classes want: 0%
We don't need this.

Ice Climbers

I think the problems are a little overblown. The GameCube could handle this fine. On the other hand, the 3DS is not strictly better than the GameCube, I don't think. In many ways it is better, but there could still be some tasks it does not handle as well. Take some of those hectic 4 player FFA scenes and add four Nanas to it, and it might not work so well.

But it seems like it ought to be surmountable. I don't put much stock in the current set of leaks and in any case, none of them confirm that Ice Climbers are cut. It might be that Nana's AI is reduced and it's harder to decouple them, though.

Ice Climbers chances: 96%
Ice Climbers want: 62%
I don't like cuts, but I honestly never got that into them.

Predictions:
Mega Mewtwo Y: 11.3%
Outset Link: 38%

Nominations:
Groose representation x5

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
Ice Climbers

Chance - 90% - Chances are that they will be back.

Want - 100% - I think the Ice Climbers getting cut would upset me more than any other character at this point,

More Mii Classes

Chance - 10% - Possible,but why not just announce it at e3

Want -10% - Meh

Predictions

Mega Mewtwo Y - 0.31%

Outset Link - 55.93%

Groose Representation x5

Last edited:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Ice Climbers as <a> Returning Vet<s>
Chance: 98% - With the Polar Bear present as an enemy in Smash Run, and Rhythm Heaven being the only mutual exception to Smash Run enemies always coming from series with playable characters, and having been around since Melee, the Ice Climbers aren't going anywhere.
Want: 100% - I always have a "All Vets Should Come Back" philosophy, but I especially like the ICs, so lets have 'em already!

Additional Character Classes for Mii Fighter
Chance: 10% - I agree with the sentiment that if there was to be a 4th-and-beyond class type for the Mii Fighters, they would've shown them by now. However, there's always the chance that these first 3 are starters, and any others are secret characters.
Want: 78% - Yes, I want more Miis. However, it would be on the condition that they would cover playstyles not explored in the other fighters before, such as a Mii focused entirely on defense and counterattacking, not really touched on in Smash yet.

Predictions:
Mega Mewtwo Y (Pokemon) as a Playable Newcomer: 13% Chance, 19% Want
Outset Island Casual Costume for Toon Link: 28% Chance, 56% Want

Nominations:
General Representation for Groose (Zelda) x5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Ice Climbers
Chance: 90% - A certain pink short wearing arctic mammal was spotted in Smash Run. He is our only witness and he claims the IC are coming back.
Want: 100% - Their among my favourite characters. I can not truly be colder_than_ ice without the Ice Climbers.

More Miis
Chance: 20% - It could happen but I wouldn't bet on it.
Want: 50% - My reaction would probably vary.

Predictions
Mega Mewtwo Y: 2%
Outset Toon Link: 42%

Nomination: SSB4 outsells Brawl 10x

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
*Ice climbers:
-Chance: 99% I don't think those technical issues are a problem anymore, so there's no reason for them to go.
-Want: 100% Well of course, they're a unique part of Smash Bros. and i would be baffled if they didn't come back.

*More Mii Fighters classes:
-Chance: 10% DLC or bust, i don't see why wouldn't they just have flat out announced them back at E3 if there were more classes.
-Want: 50% I'm indifferent, depends what it is.

Prediction:
-Mega Mewtwo Y: 1%
-Outset Link: 53%

Nomination: Groose representation x5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
More classes:
Chance: 2%

Heck I don't want three classes.

Ice Climbers:
Chance: 65%

Never really cared for them.

Nominations:
M. Bison x5

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
More Mii Classes
Chance- 5%
No.
Want- 0%
Heck no!

Ice Climbers

Chance- 90%
Yes.
Want- 100%
Heck yes!

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
Ice climbers
chance: 99.99%
There is no reason for them being cut.
want: 100%
I need my chain grabs.

More mii fighter classes.
chance: 5% not that likely
want: 50% Three is enough, but I would not hate to see another.

Non-playable characters becoming Playable via DLC x5

Groose

Smash Champion
More Miis: 25% chance and 0% want
Like it or not, I'm sure that the developers consider the Miis as one of the most crucial and hype inducing newcomers out there; they were the ones who started out the entire Nintendo e3 conference, after all. I wouldn't be very surprised if there were another class tucked away. I don't want one, though. Miis have used more than enough development time already.

Ice Climbers: 90% chance and 25% want
I don't like playing as the Ice Climbers.

They're my least-used character in both Brawl and Melee.

I don't like playing against the Ice Climbers.
Those chain grabs can get pretty annoying.

I have no friends who play the Ice Climbers with any frequency.
The friend I played with the most openly says he doesn't want them back.

I don't like the game that they originate from.

Urgh. I just can't stand the physics. My least favorite platformer of all time, actually.

I don't like the stages that the Ice Climbers have brought with them.
Icicle Mountain is torturous, and I haven't picked it even for friendlies in years. Glacier is also one of my least favorite places.

That said, they're a really neat idea, and it'd be kind of sad to see them go. I'd also feel pretty bad for those who do main them at this point. I love to hate on the Climbers, and I do love to watch them get a good chain grab on someone else. I think they'll be back; I'm not big into the new Ninka/Vaanrose whatchacallit leaks, and I feel they've most definitely risen above technical issues.

Groose Representation

DAY OVER

THE COLD ALWAYS BOTHERED ME, ANYWAY

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Ice Climbers
Chance: 99% If Sakurai trolls me and decide to cut them for development reasons I will rage so hard...
Want: 100% They have been my main since Melee and still in Brawl (probably in Project M and Smash 4 too), they are my favorite fighters and now they are synonymous of Smash like original characters until they have a new game. (<_<)

4th Mii
Chance: 33.33% Maybe... I do not know.
Want: 51% I would like to see the Mii Wizard, after watching the direct the first thing to come to my mind was where the hell was the Magical Mii.

.n_n.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
More Mii Fighters
10.11% chance
26.34% want

For the first page or so, the want score for this concept was in the upper fifty percent range! I was pretty shocked that people wanted more to the newcomer that seems the most hated on this board, but it turns out that the initial scores didn't continue through the day; this turned out to be quite an unpopular concept overall.

Ice Climbers
91.74% chance
81.18% want

You know what else was unpopular? Cutting the Ice Climbers. The pair's chance score is incredible, and their wants score is higher than that of any newcomer we've rated. You know people want you when you're more popular than the King K. Rool!

It's time. The day you've all been waiting for is approaching. We've long dreamed of rating the world's most powerful Pokemon, and it's high time we do it. Mewtwo is up to b--wait. MEGA Mewtwo Y is the character of the day today. In addition, we're discussing the potential for an Outset Toon Link costume. Please rate Mega Mewtwo Y and Outset Toon Link costume in chance and want.

Tomorrow will be spent discussing Mother 3 Content Without Lucas and Alternate Costumes for Olimar. Predict away!​

D

Deleted member

Mega Mewtwo Y and Outset Toon Link Costume have been added to the Directory.

Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance and Want:
Double Zeroes

Mega Mewtwo? As a separate character and not a Final Smash for Mewtwo? That simply isn't happening, nor do I want it to happen.

Outset Toon Link Costume
Chance:
20%

It's not really a demanded alt. costume, but it could definitely happen. I say that the costume itself won't be drastic like it is in Project M. Instead, it might be like Link's Skyloft clothing where the design doesn't change but the coloring is still there.
Want: 50%
Indifferent

Mother 3 Content Without Lucas Prediction: 28.75%
People think that Lucas will get cut. As such, this will do decently.
Alternate Costumes for Olimar Prediction: 4.23%
I doubt that Olimar will get any.
Nominations: Dr. Mario Day 5x

Last edited by a moderator:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Results Tab Updated

Mega Mewtwo Y - as... as a standalone? 0% chance and 0% want. It's something other than standard Mewtwo without standard Mewtwo.
As a Final Smash, 99% chance and 100% want. It should be pretty clear.

Outset Toon Link costume -
35%, this seems like a fairly popular choice. I will say I hope Sakurai is more faithful to the original than Project M's variation.
Want - 60%, sure. I love The Wind Waker.

predict:
Mother 3 content without Lucas - ummm... is this dependent on if Lucas is in, or is a hypothetical if he is not... I need clarity.
Alternate Costumes for Olimar - 14%

nominate Tetra and Toon Zelda x5

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Mega Mewtwo Y:

Chance: 1%
As a newcomer? No. As a final smash? Yes.

Want: 1%
As a newcomer? No. As a final smash? Yes.

Outset Toon Link;

Chance: 55%
I don't expect it, but I could easily see it happening.

Want: 50%
I could care less about most costumes.

Groose Representation x5

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
Mega Mewtwo Y... alone? Chance: 000.000001%
This makes no sense. Why would they put in mmy alone without Mewtwo? Maybe as mewtwo's final smash but definitely not as his own full character, expectably with mmx. Then again anything is possible...

MMY Want: 70%
As long as we see Mewtwo I don't really care all that much.

Outset link costume: 70%
Its popular and they did do Skyward sword link, so it can be done.

That One shirt from the beginning of wind waker with the lobster WANT: 90%
I might actually play as toon link more with this.

Nominations: Krystal x5

Last edited:

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Outset Toon Link- 51%
Want- 100%

Mega Mewtwo Y- 4%, Very unlikely but not impossible
Want- 95%, I like it's design much more than I like the design of Mewtwo in its standard form. Furthermore, its inclusion would more than certainly come with a new moveset, possibly more strongly focused on telekinetic and psychic powers, which is certainly a plus. The only thing I'd really miss would be the tail attacks it used back in Melee, like its down tilt.

Btw, have any of you considered the possibility that if Mewtwo came back, it wouldn't be the masculine, sinister Mewtwo we are all familiar with, but would rather be Femtwo, the friendlier Mewtwo with a female's voice that debuted in Extreme Speed Genesect? We've rated Mewtwo several times in this thread, and its want rating is high, but I wonder how people might alter their ratings if we rated this specific version of Mewtwo...

City Trial Stage x5

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Mega Mewtwo Y Likelihood: .5%
Want: 20%

Outset Link Likelihood: 30%
Want: 85%

4+ More Newcomers x5

D

Deleted member

Mega Mewtwo Y

(Double Zeroes)

Outset Link Costume

Chance: 90%

Why not?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Mewtwo Y

(As seperate character) -10%

The non mega form mewtwo is going to be the playable one if confirmed

(As final smash) 97%

Yea no question mega forms is the new land masters of smash bros (missing 3 percent is the X form of mewtwo, X is least likely due to Y being more promotional) (ps Y form does not mean are playable mewtwo will have a female voice for mewtwo.)

Want 50/50

It would have ben lower but i got found to both forms now.

Toon link alternate

Absent on both chance and want

Sorry i have never played the toon nor non toon version of all zelda games.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mega Mewtwo Y as it's own character - 0%

If Mewtwo's returning, it'll take on it's original, normal form.

Not just because it's Mewtwo's original and most iconic form either, but also because we've already seen Mega Charizard X and Mega Lucario to be the new Final Smashes for those two. If Mewtwo came back it would almost-certainly go down the same path.

Want - Abstain

In a hypothetical situation where this WOULD be possible, I'd still want Mewtwo to be playable again in some form but I'd also rather it be it's original form. So I'm conflicted, honestly.

Outset Toon Link 80%

With more effort being put into alternate palettes and costumes (Little Mac's pink training uniform complete with a hoodie comes to mind) I think this particular outfit being a costume or at the very least, a palette swap, is all the more likely. It just seems like such a prime candidate for a costume to me. I think they'd at least make a palette out of it otherwise, like with Link's casual attire from Skyward Sword.

Want - 100%

HELL YES PLEASE!!!

I really like the design of this outfit, and also....

....I love Wind Waker so much, it was a part of my childhood, it's my favorite Zelda game, and it's one of the few video games that I have any sort of personal connection to. I'd be so happy if this happened.

Mother 3 Content without Lucas - 50.46%

Alternate Costumes for Olimar - 7.55%

Wreck-It Ralph x5

D

Deleted member

Mega Mewtwo Y

Double 0

Final smash please.

Outset Tink

Chance: 70%

Nomination

Bandanna Dee x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I will abstain on Mega Mewtwo Y since it's pretty obvious he won't be his own character.

Outset Toon Link Chance: 50% To be honest any notable costumes for costume can really go either honestly. I could see it happening either way.

Nominations:
x5 Dr. Mario

ChazzzyF

Smash Cadet
Mega Mewtwo Y: Double Zeroes

Mewtwo himself is not a dead concept. However, since we know that Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard X are Final Smashes, the chances of Mega Mewtwo Y as a standalone character are nonexistent. As Mewtwo's Final Smash, incredibly likely (assuming Mewtwo is in), but as it's own thing? No.

Outset Island Toon Link:

Chance: 75%

There are three alternates that Toon Link can get. NES Link, which he sort of had as a recolor. Dark Toon Link, which he sort of had as a recolor. And Outset Island, which seems pretty likely. Now we just need to wait and see.

It just looks nice. I like it. Why not?

5x for Sonic 3DS Stage (Not Green Hill Zone). My day is coming up fast.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Mega Mewtwo Y
Chance:
-Main Roster: 1%
-As DLC: 0.5%
-As Mewtwo's Final Smash: Abstain

I'd be really surprised if they made a standalone mega form playable at this point. We've seen two Megas so far, one is confirmed to be a Final Smash, and the other leans heavily toward it. We haven't seen anything yet to make us think that they'd change things up for Mewtwo.

And if they really did want to make a Mega form a standalone character...why didn't they do it with Charizard? Instead, they went with the original form of the mon, despite it being old, and made the new Mega form a Final Smash. If Mewtwo's in, they'd presumably do the same thing.

(If you were wondering what's up with the abstain, I still haven't decided what chance I think Mewtwo has. >_>)

And if they did make MMY a distinct character, I'd really be scratching my head.

Outset Toon Link Alternate Costume
Chance: 60%

This one seems pretty damn likely. We know that alternate costumes with new models are a thing thanks to Hoodie Mac, and it was what Lucina was originally intended to be before they decided to make her a separate character. The "Hero's New Clothes" are the most obvious pick for a Toon Link costume, unless they throw us a curveball and give us the engineer outfit from Spirit Tracks (seems unlikely, though, since TL is the Hero of Winds, not the Hero of Spirits). More than anything, it's a matter of whether they'd decide to give Toon Link a costume at all...and that's up in the air, mostly.

Want: 70%

Sure, why not? More alternate costumes are always a good thing, and this one would certainly make sense.

Predictions
Mother 3 Content sans Lucas: 39.25%
Olimar Alternate Costumes: 34.5%

Nominations
Krystal Rerate x5

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
MMY:
Chance: 1.5%
It's possible that they'd want Mewtwo to be overhauled from Melee... completely different, and they'd chose this form to go along with it. But that chance is very slim.
Still, I wouldn't put it at 0.
It'd be weird, but I'll take any Mewtwo, thanks!

Outset Link:
Chance: 90%
SS Link's starting design made it. That almost confirms this for me.
As this would be even easier.
Want: abstain
I don't like Toon Link's existence, but he is one of the characters I play the most. So, it's be nice to mix up his look a bit, but meh. Don't care too much.

Pre:
Mother Lucas thing: depends...
if this is under the assumption he's out: 80%
if this includes the chance of Lucas: 30% (or whatever 80% of 60% is...)
Olimar Costume: 21%

x6 Lana
x3 Cia
(11)

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Mega Mewtwo Y:
Chances: 0%

-Outset Link:
Chances: 55%
Want: 30%

-Mother 3 Content without Lucas Prediction: 35%

-Olimar Costume Prediction: 23%

-Nominations: Bandana Dee X3, Cia X2

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Mega Mewtwo Y: 0.1%
Lol what? I'm positive Mewtwo is coming back, but this won't be how he's included.
And I don't want him included in this way.

Outset Toon Link: 50%
Easy costume is easy

I've always found Outset Link to be quite adorable.

Predictions:
Mother 3 w/o Lucas: 18%
Olimar Costumes: 35%

Noms:
x5 4 or more 3rd parties

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Mega Mewtwo Y as a separate character: 0%
Doesn't make sense to give him a separate slot from Mewtwo. He would be his Final Smash, most likely.

Yes, we want Mewtwo, but this would be overkill. :p They aren't even two different characters unlike Link and Toon Link.

Outset Toon Link Costume: 60%
Well, if Link can get his Skyward Sword Tunic, this should be included too.

Yes, more alt costumes are always better.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Mega Mewtwo chances: 0.2 % and want: 0 %
The only possibility to get Mega Mewtwo Y as a standalone newcomer is Sakurai wanting to return back Mewtwo in some shape or form AND not returning back the original Mewtwo for the sake of not returning back one of the Melee cut (in the improbable case where Sakurai thinks that the Melee cuts should never return, but please Sakurai don't use this mindset!!!). Also if we want Mewtwo back it's to see him in his original design, not a different design that is supposed to be a temporary superpowerful transformation. Mega Mewtwo Y will probably be Mewtwo's Final Smash and that's fine, but not the default design please.

Outset Toon Link costume chances: 64 % and want: 75 %
It's a pretty obvious choice for an alternate costume and Link already has a costume inspired from his Skyward Sword outset. Even though I'm not super excited about the idea that would be a cool addition and I have no real objection.

Predictions:
Mother 3 without Lucas: 11.74 %
Olimar alternate costumes: 27.30 %

Nominating:
Playable newcomer: Magikarp x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom