• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Quick post -
Villains trailer - 55% chance / 100 want

3rd party AT - 25% chance / 100 want

predict 15% each

nominate Tetra / Toon Zelda Rerates x5 (dependent on one another like Marshal v. Chorus Men, Tetra Rerate already has 5)

andimidna

Smash Master
Villains Trailer:
Chance- 65%
Want- 95%
-5% because of poor little Dixie Kong
Anyways, this would be amazing.

3rd party AT w/o character:
Chance- 25%
Want- 60%
If there's not DLC, this is what I want Bayonetta to be. Rayman might have 2 trophies because he's an assist. Grey Fox could return, and Snake could also be an assist or DLC or something else. Bomberman, Professor Larton, and Pheonix Wright could all get this treatment. I think Bomberman would be really easy to implement like this, even though there would be a lot of hoops to jump through first.

Pre:
Kid Icarus song: 17%
HW COSTUMES: 19%
It's too hype to not got overrated! In fact, it will probably even get higher than this
1000% wants all around though, OK?

x4 Lana
still not sure if I want them rated on the same day, should wait till the game's been out for a bit and rate someone else... I just don't know
x1 Zant
Maybe I'll start this? Not sure if there's enough time...

Last edited:

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
Evil Trailer:
Chance: 10% There's one main reason this is so low: Sakurai doesn't like villains. The 1st game didn't have any, the 2nd added 3, and the 3rd added another two. Honestly, I think want is interfering with our chances on Ridley and King K. Rool, and there aren't that many good choices besides them. Also, I think he's just leaving the unrevealing for release day, like Mr. Game and Watch. The only reason he revealed Metaknight is because of Monday's screenshot. He reacts when fans are confused, like when Takamaru's game was coming to the US, and everyone got excited.
Want: 25% I don't care that much for villains, since they have to rep series we already have. I want more new series in Smash.

3rd party assist:
Chance: 40% It's definitely possible, but they didn't do it in Brawl, even though they had Sega's cooperation.
Want: 100% Heck yes, the more characters the better.

Some song I haven't listened to yet: 23.14%
Hyrule Warriors Costumes: 8.3%

Hannebow x5

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
Villains trailer:
chance: 50%. the lack of villains right now is suspicious but it could just be a coincidence.
want: 100% MAXIM HYPE OVERDRIVE!!!!!!

3rd party assists trophy:
chance: 25%
want: 45% If the franchise is from a company that already has a rep, then okay. If it's owners do not have a fighter as a rep, then no.

Non-playable characters becoming playable via DLC.x5

Last edited:

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Villains's Trailer

Chance - 50%

Besides Meta Knight they've not revealed any antagonists besides King Dedede and Bowser back in mid 2013. Would make sense to save them all for a Release Date super trailer.

Want - 100%

Would increase the chance of Ridley, Mewtwo, and an original Moveset for Ganondorf.

Third Part AT

Chance - 40%

Not impossible, could be that Ray Man himself is an AT too or we get something equally odd like Phoenix Wright as a Capcom AT that is not from Mega Man.

Want - 80%

Yessssss

Last edited:

ChazzzyF

Smash Cadet
Hurry! Not much time left!

Villains Trailer:

Chance: 50%

It has a definite chance, considering who we're missing. And there's nothing making this idea impossible, so why not?

Want: 100%

Any revealed character would make me happy to an extent. A whole bunch revealed at once? Sign me up!

3rd-Party Assist Trophy without Franchise Rep:

Chance: 15%

Maybe from someone who already has a character, but no one past that. I'm thinking someone like NiGHTS, Ryu or Dig Dug, or Bomberman if Snake returns. No one without at least someone playable though, like the Rabbids.

And it just occurred to me. Namco's even more likely for obvious reasons, which jumped my original 5% to the now 15%.

Want: 50%

Would be interesting. Don't particularly care.

5 more for 3DS Sonic Stage (Not Green Hill Zone). In case Groose wants to reference this when this day eventually comes, the main reason I nominated this is because I'm wondering if (for the 3DS version) the returning stages might represent the franchise in order to save development time and 3DS cartridge space. We haven't seen a DK 3DS stage yet outside of the returning Jungle Japes either.

Cyberguy64

Smash Journeyman
Villains Trailer:
Chance: 75%
The glaring lack of villains and heavyweights in the newcomer roster is very suspicious. I'm willing to bet that they're saving them up for one fell swoop.

Want: 100% This should sum up my feelings on the matter:

3rd party assist without main:
Chance: 25%
I just don't see it as being super likely. But, as the Rayman trophy showed, anything is possible.

Want: Ambivalent.
I honestly don't care that much about assist trophies. Unless they add a way to toggle who shows up, it's too random to leave a lasting impact on me.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Third party assist without playable character
Chance - 10%
The Rayman thing came out of nowhere, so I could see this happen with more traditionally Nintendo figures like Layton who are nonetheless third parties.

Want - 50%
Dun care

Villains Trailer
Chance - 3%
Yea, I think it's very small. I'm leaning more and more towards the possibility that most villains will be unlockable in some form in the main game.
But more than anything, I realize that I just want to believe these things to have some hope for actual villain newcomers to still be possible, and even some veterans to still be possible (Wolf, Mewtwo.)

Want - 100%
Please bring on the bad guys!
Oh lord, and if Porky happened I'd have a field day. Thought about that after seeing that first post image.

Predictions
Song thingy - 9.4%
Hyrule Warriors costumes - 10.23%

Nominations
x5 Use your own Villager or Robin

Groose

Smash Champion
DON'T YOU DARE INVALIDATE MY SCORE.
I only invalidate scores that are extremely sarcastic or hinge on some sort of factually incorrect assumption (e.g. "Why wouldn't Isaac be playable in this game? He was playable in Brawl, and I don't think Sakurai is going to make a lot of cuts. 95%"). Hunches and the like are perfectly OK.
(the longest title of anything we've rated I believe)
(AKA the longest concept ever)
So long that I had to remove the day number from the title in order to fit it all. I just couldn't think of a good way to shorten it.

A lot of his non-B moves are inspired by tai chi, if I remember right.
Fair enough there. I always seem to forget about Lucario, just as I often forget about Greninja. Which is odd, considering I use both of them competitively in the games from which they come.

Abstaining on Third Party AT From a Franchise Without a Playable Character
There are too many things too consider, and I don't have the time or the mental capacity to evaluate them at this hour. Besides, I'm rather indifferent about the concept at first glance.

Villains Trailer: 5% chance and 100% want
This is what I consider the perfect moment to demonstrate separating my personal biases from my predictions. I want a "bad guy" trailer really, really badly. Four of my top six (Rool, Ridley, Hades and Ghirahim) are bad guys; in addition, I'd get really hyped by Ganon, Mewtwo, and even Porky. Additionally, I really want to see Ganondorf back in the game (and hopefully overhauled!), and I'm patiently awaiting Wario, who was one of my favorite characters in Brawl. So, no matter who was in the villains trailer, I'd be pretty darn thrilled with the whole thing.

It's easy to get carried away with the idea, but I think it's better not to do so. In order for it to happen, there has to be a villain newcomer; they're not going to make a trailer for Wario, Wolf, and Ganondorf's return. All in all, I'm actually a bit skeptic of even getting an evil newcomer. Hades never had a shot, Ridley's been mortally wounded, Ghirahim is possible but no where near likely, and K. Rool has a very good shot, but I wouldn't call him probable. Also, even if one of these characters is in, that doesn't mean they'll be included in a villains trailer; I'd actually be surprised if that were to happen. I think Ganondorf will remain secret until launch, Wario will be a PotD, and a potential villain newcomer will have their own trailer, so I really don't see this happening.

My Appointment With The Nominations System Is Over

DAY OVER

I, GROOSE, AM NOT A VILLAIN.

Oh, wait. I am. It's a crime to have hair as slick as mine.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Villains Trailer: Chance: 2%. Its nothing more then a fan idea.
Want: 5%. And no thanks, unless it stars Big Boss and Hades.

Third-Party Assist: Chance: 70% Rayman could be upgraded to AT status...if not, I'm confident Namco would pull one out.
Want: 100% Whynut.
Nom: Mother 3 content without Lucas x5.

Groose

Smash Champion
Villains Trailer
25.08% chance
80.22% want

Take a look at our Top Ten most wanted. Is it really any surprise that this proved to be one of our most wanted concepts? I actually thought it would do better than that.

That Concept with the Really Long Name I Refuse to Type Again
26.11% chance
67.83% want

This proved to be a very popular concept in its own right, and it did manage to beat out the Villains Trailer in chance. So, which third-party characters do you want to see as ATs, then? Rayman? Geno? Snake? Professor Layton?

It's about time we got to rate some more music, huh? Normally we rate really quick-paced action songs and boss themes, but today we're listening to the gorgeous "In the Space-Pirate Ship" from Metroid Kid Icarus. In addition, it's time for a Hyrule Warriors discussion. The game may not have Groose as a playable character, but it's still proven to be pretty popular somehow; could it earn costumes in Smash? Please rate "In the Space-Pirate Ship" and Hyrule Warriors Costumes in chance and want.

Tomorrow we're discussing everyone's favorite newcomer: Miis. Namely, we'll be discussing whether there could be more classes of them currently unrevealed. We'll also be discussing the Ice Climbers after their absence in certain recent leaks. Please predict More Mii Fighter Classes and the Ice Climbers.

REMINDER: Two more weeks until we go into pre-launch mode. The nomination system will be shut down entirely in two weeks; you probably only have time to nominate one thing to the top, and you may even need the support of your peers if you start something fresh now!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
In the Space Pirate Ship

Chance: Abstain
I have no clue how popular or important this song is.

Want: Abstain

Hyrule Warriors Costumes

Chance: 65%
With DLC on the horizon, these kinds of costumes become a distinct possibility. Just don't expect moveset overhauls to go with them.

Want: 80%
I was thoroughly disappointed with the designs and especially the cast, but there were some bright spots. Ganondorf has a good costume and Zelda does too.

x5 Krystal Rerate

I only invalidate scores that are extremely sarcastic or hinge on some sort of factually incorrect assumption (e.g. "Why wouldn't Isaac be playable in this game? He was playable in Brawl, and I don't think Sakurai is going to make a lot of cuts. 95%"). Hunches and the like are perfectly OK.
I was having a little fun there. Sorry about that outburst. I didn't mean it. Honest. :grin:

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
"Villains" Newcomer Trailer
Chance: 40%

We have a month left before the Japanese release, and odds are we'll get one more newcomer trailer before then. Figuring out who'll be revealed is damn near impossible--as we found out last month--but we can at least make educated guesses...and it looks like a trailer featuring the bad guys is a pretty good guess.

There's a lot in favor of it, in fact. If Ridley's in--and it looks like he has a 50/50 chance, based on all the analysis that's been done already--he'd be the best character to reveal right before release to create a massive explosion of hype. King K. Rool could be a kandidate candidate as well, or even Mewtwo, although calling him a villain would be pushing it. There's also the fact that we haven't seen Wario, Ganondorf, or Wolf yet, and a villain trailer would be a key place to reveal one of them.

Or maybe they'll throw another curveball and we'll get Shulk or Dixie...or no more newcomer reveals at all until it comes out. We are talking about a pair of games with a known troll at the reigns. >_>

Want: 70%

K. Rool is still in my...let's say Top 6 wanted newcomers, and Ridley's grown on me. Plus, a Ridley reveal would mean all of their speculation and analysis would mean something after all, and as a Robin supporter, I hope they get to experience that.

Third Party AT From Franchise Without a Playable Character
Chance: 15%

So we're talking the odds of Sega, Capcom, or Bandai-Namco adding an AT from something other than Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man. Normally, I'd say there was a decent chance...but Brawl only had one AT from each third party franchise, and we already have Shadow, Elec Man, and the Ghost Gang. It could happen, but it seems like a long shot now.

Want: Abstain

To be honest...I dunno how I feel about this. Pass? :ohwell:

This is probably a sign for me to expand my game library a little more...

Predictions
"In the Space-Pirate Ship": 45.75%
Alternate Costumes from Hyrule Warriors: 20.25%

Nominations
Krystal Rerate x5

Move along, nothing to see here...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"In the Space Pirate Ship"

Chance: 65%
Want: 60% - I am no Kid Icarus fan by any means but music is cool! Would like to see it in Smash.

Hyrule Warriors Costumes

Chance: 5%
Want: 25% - Only for Ganondorf. Don't like Link's HW costume

Nomination

Bandanna Dee x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
In the Space-Pirate Ship:
Chances: 75%
edit: thanks Glaciacott
KI Bias Sakurai! Go!!!
Want 100%
More KI stuff
Hyrule Warriors Costumes:
Chances: 5%I think the game will be too late for SSB4 to include. Not that they couldnt, but Sakurai won't care to.
Want: 25%
Let's see how good the game is first.

Noms:
Shulk AT x5

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
In the Space-Pirate Ship:
I think we're rating the song.

Super quick scores

In the pirate ship
Chance - 90%
Want - 100%

This is one of those songs Sakurai really seems to like and it featured in the end credits scene even though the space pirates thing was barely even an arc. Add to that the Wii U Palutena stage probably having a lot of track options.

Hyrule Warrior costumes
Chance - 10%
Want - 0%
Don't see it as likely. There's a bunch of other awesome possible costumes that would be more Zelda and hype more people up.
Also, I don't want them for that same reason. Give me cool stuff like pajamas toon link, fierce deity link, skyward sword zelda, etc. before giving link a scarf.

Predictions
Ice Climbers - 97%
More Mii fighters - 4%
ENGAGE. RAGE.

Nominations
x5 Use your own Villager or Robin

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
More Kid Icarus Content:

Chance: 90%.
Want: 80%.

Sure, why not. Considering all the other content it gets.

In all seriousness, this is a pretty epic piece I could easily see being played on Palutena's Temple.

Chance: 5%.
Want: 65%.

I don't think Hyrule Warriors has any bearing on the actual content of this game. Most of the Zelda content aside from the playable characters is promotion based, and I can only see Hyrule Warriors stuff getting into the game if there is a LOT of demand for it. Unless, of course, the development of the two games intermingled and we got, like, Cervantes Super Saiyan 3 Ganondorf in Smash Bros. (which I would enjoy).
That all being said, some of the costumes I would like in Smash, like Sheik and Ganondorf, others, not so much, like Impa and Link himself. Plus, they would have to take dev time to animate Link's scarf, and if they don't do that, then what's the point??

--- Nominations (speaking of Hyrule Warriors):

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf (with moveset) x5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Abstaining on both.

x5 Dr. Mario

@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 Can you help with this one? I know you like leaks. :p

We're rating them tomorrow...

Music: Abstain
I don't know...

Tecmo Koei Costumes: 0.1%
It's not even published by Nintendo in Japan, it's a second party spin-off that's just released... we might get a trophy or two, but I don't expect to see much at all...

Want: 60%
Which is a shame because the game looks great... personally I'd prefer something like a Lana AT to a bunch of costumes, but I'm
practical like that.

Ice Climbers: 98.2%
Even without the recent events they're almost certainly in, especially with Luma and Pikmin showing us it can be done.

More Mii Fighters: 3.2%
As DLC it's far higher, but as is, I don't see many people putting stock in it.

It looks like I'm not going to get both Dragon Quest and Wii Fit Meter to the top (unless someone wants to help with one of these goals), but I'll keep going just in case I get a bunch of predictions right!

Dragon Quest*5

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Space Ship Song:
Chance: 15% Reset Bomb Factory already has 2 tracks. Therefore, it has to compete with plenty of tracks to get on Palutena's Temple, with KI theme and Boss theme pretty much in.
Want: Abstain.
Second thought, 30%. Its not really a track I remember.

Hyrule Warriors costume:
Chance: 20% It could happen if they knew about the project long enough and wanted it in. Much more likely as dlc though.

Want: 100% HW Link is my favorite Adult Link design ever, and the same goes for Impa. Zelda and Ganondorf also look great..so yes, this is something I really want to see.

Nom: Mother 3 content without Lucas x5.

Last edited:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Pre-Launch mode? Are we launching a rocket?? IS GROOSE GOING TO SPACE?!?!? :p

In the Space-Pirate Ship (Kid Icarus) as a Selectable Song
Chance: Abstain - Sorry, I just don't know enough about KI to really judge this one
Want - 50% - I mean, I don't have any connection to the song, but I wouldn't mind it in Smash.

Costumes from Hyrule Warriors for applicable Zelda Characters
Chance: 20% - I mean, I don't know if DLC costumes is a thing they'll do, nevermind any other kind of DLC. Even the DLC Costumes in Hyrule Warriors itself is on Tecmo rather than Nintendo, so it's still a non-entity to straight up Nintendo games.
Want: 100% - I can go without HW Link, but HW Zelda would be cool (i'd still want a SS costume Zelda more than any other costume for anyone on the roster first, however. Not like the SS color for Link though, i'm talking a full on model change since TP Zelda is so different from SS Zelda that it would necessitate it.) THAT SAID, A HW COSTUME FOR GANON IS WORTH A 100% FROM ME ON IT'S OWN.

Predictions:
Additional Character Classes for the Mii Fighter: 18% Chance, 24% Want
Ice Climbers as <a> Returning Vet<s>: 85% Chance, 71% Want

Predictions:
If you can allow it, i'm gonna nominate Smash 3D breaking $1M in sales in it's first month x5. Otherwise, i'm gonna also call it quits on them.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Abstaining from the Kid Icarus song. I know very little about the soundtracks in all Kid Icarus games.

Hyrule Warriors Costumes - 0.5%

If Zelda had similar standards to Pokemon or Fire Emblem, then I could see this happening, but they don't. Generally we rarely see content from games almost as new/newer than the Smash Bros. game itself. DLC is the sole reason I'm even rating it this high.

Want - 70%

Some of the character designs in HW are pretty cool IMO, so I'd be totally up for this.

Plus Scarves are really in this season.

Ice Climbers Prediction 97.88%

Expecting a tiny bit of doubt.

Additional Mii Fighters - 8.05%

Outset Toon Link x5

EDIT: Oh, I just noticed. If Outset Toon Link's already up that high, will the concept still be the next in line for rating the day after this one if it doesn't receive any more nominations until then? If it is then I'll probably swap these noms out for something else.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In the space pirate ship:
Chance: 10%
Want: 40%
Its too hard to call it either way, so it seems unlikely.

Hyrule Warriors costumes:
Chance: 0% since no Groose 25%
Sakurai may have known about these early on and liked them enough for alts.

Predictions
More Mii Fighter classes-0.75% Its not happening, but some will consider Sakurai hiding a major part of a character he's talked about in depth.
Ice Climbers: 96.7% Only a leak with pics that could've been made pre-e3 when mario maker was leaked compared to an enemy and luma.

Nominations- x5 Galacta Knight AND Dark Meta Knight ['s Revenge] alts/palletes for Meta Knight

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
In the Space Pirate Ship Likelihood: 15%
Want: 55%

HW Costumes Likelihood: 3%
Want: 80%

4+ more newcomers x5

Smash Rookie
Space Pirate Ship Song:
Chance - 20%
Want - 50%
Any songs from kid icarus uprising could really work for their stages

Chance: 5%
They look Great

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
OK gimme an ATV and four clones of a Mega Man character and you get QUAD ZEROES YAAAAAAY.

More Mega Miitwo's: 0.89%
Ice Climbers: 88.99%

Mega Mewtwo Y x5

And a suggestion!
We're almost ending the game and there's a potential newcomer who deserves to be rated with the current changes in speculation:

Excitebiker! After the deconfirmation of his biggest rival and the fact his AT hasn't been shown yet it is clear that Excitebiker deserves a rerate.
I'll get to it as soon as Mega Mewtwo Y is rated. In that time, we need your help!
This is our chance to escape from the quad zero days!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
HW Costumes Chance: 1% If you're talking about these before release, then it's most likely too late for this to happen. If it's post Tropical Freeze, then IMO it's most likely not going to happen unless it was planned from the beginning or some time in development, which I doubt.

Ice Climbers Prediction: 86.75% People will probably give this a very high rating, but I have a different rating in mind for them.

More Mii Fighter Classes Prediction: 2.34% Ehh? I believe the 3 classes we have will be the final ones for the main game at least.

Abstaining on both.

x5 Dr. Mario

@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 Can you help with this one? I know you like leaks. :p
Sure, after that I really want to do Bowser Jr with a Clown Car next.

Nominations:
Dr. Mario x5

Last edited:

wildvine47

Smash Ace
In the Space Pirate Ship Chances: 56% - Sakurai's bias towards Uprising is VERY obvious, so I'm expecting Palutena's Temple to have a ton of KI music, and I could very easily see this one featured there.
Want: 70% - Hesitant to let Sakurai keep self-jerking his new baby, but on the other hand this song is really good.

Hyrule Warriors Costumes Chances: 17% - So far we've still not seen any post-Pokemon XY content, so until we see otherwise this isn't looking very likely.
Want: 90% - 10 percent off because I'd like something a bit more different for Link's alternate costume than just a scarf, but having Navydorf and the amazing Zelda designs from this game would be glorious.

Predictions

More Mii Fighters: 1.2% - Yeah nah.
IC's: 84% - Don't think that enough people are sold on that Vinka junk to knock down their score too much.

Nominations
Different starting rosters between versions x 5

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
In the Space Pirate Ship Chances: Abstain, don't know anything about uprising.

Hyrule Warriors Costumes
Chance: 15%, I don't think its very likely...
Want: 100%, but they're so badass I sure hope Sakurai decided to go with the idea!

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
"In the Space-Pirate Ship" chances: abstain and want: 60 %
I don't know much about KI:U so I'll abstain for chances, but it sounds cool and would be a good addition to SSB4's sountrack.

Hyrule Warriors alternate costumes chances: 1 % and want: 20 %
I'm pretty sure that Hyrule Warriors is completely irrelevant to SSB4 due being released too late plus the fact that it's pretty much the all-star spinoff game for The Legend of Zelda universe; including content from an all-star spinoff game to another all-star crossover game seems not pertinent. But it's just alternate costumes after all, it's not like including a character from Hyrule Warriors like Cia or Lana (if both are rated the same day I'll give my first quad zero lol), maybe they would be added late in SSB4's development thanks to a lucky agreement between Sakurai and Team Ninja / Omega Force. I'm not in favor of this idea, but I wouldn't mind it, like I said it's just alternate costumes after all.

Predictions:
More Mii Fighter classes: 7.48 %
Ice Climbers: 98.35 %

Nominating:
Playable newcomer: Magikarp x4
Concept: non-Fire Emblem franchise with exactly four playable reps x1

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Hade's Infernal Theme:
Chance: 99%
We are clearly getting hades, why not his theme?

The real question is, who wouldn't want this? Just listen to it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tMqUYXe6VI

Hyrule Warriors:
Chance: 3%
I don't see this happening.

Watch this video for an in-depth explanation of my opinion on the topic:troll:.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzOqv9E3iAU

You know what? I've been playing this game for months, and I'll be darned if I don't rate the pompadour man himself. But let's not waste a day with lots of zeros, shall we? Rather, how about:
Groose representation (Trophy, assist, playable, etc.) x5

Last edited:

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
in the space pirate ship:
chance: abstain
want:60% meh

Hyrule warriors costumes:
chance: 5%
want: 95%. link: meh, Zelda: rather have SS costume, Gannondorf: I need that hair.

non-playable characters becoming playable via DLC.x5

Last edited:

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Hyrule Warriors Costumes
Chance: 0%
Not happening, not only is Hyrule Warriors WAY too recent, but it's not even a main Zelda game. It's a 3rd party game that has zero importance to the main Zelda series.

I really do like alot of the character designs in Hyrule Warriors and it would be awesome to see them in Smash, but I wouldn't be torn up about it if they weren't in.

In The Space Pirate Ship
Chance: abstain
Have no clue how popular the track is, but the fact that we are rating pobably means it's got some decent popularity.

Want: 0%
Listened to it.... meh

Nominations
Olimar Alternate Costume x3
Balance Patches (Could use help on this one) x2

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
KI Spaceship Music: 10%
Eh, doesn't fit with the 2 stages honestly
Want: 25% Never really like that piece
Hyrule Warriors Costumes: 1%
Way too late
Want: 100% This better be in Smash 5!

More Mii Classes: 0.5%
Ice Climbers: 89.69%
Nintendo Land Stage x5

D

Deleted member

We really are close to the end. I'm a bit frightened to be honest!

In the Space Pirate Ship and Hyrule Warriors Costumes have been added to the Directory.

In the Space-Pirate Ship
Chance:
30%

Popular track, but I don't expect it to appear in Palutena's Temple. The song doesn't match with that area's aesthetic.
Want: 90%
Not a bad track! Though, I prefer tracks like Thunder Cloud Temple and Aurum Island.

Hyrule Warriors Costumes
Chance:
5%

I think that it's too late for Hyrule Warriors to have any sort of content in Smash 4. Sakurai would have to know about this game's existence months before it's reveal in December for it to actually matter. It would make sense if these costumes were DLC as a way to promote the game, but I don't expect it to happen in the initial released game.
Want: 40%
I am not a fan of the designs of the characters in Hyrule Warriors. Still, Link and Ganondorf look pretty cool.

More Mii Fighters Prediction: 37.31%
I can't wait to see the want on this.
Ice Climbers Prediction: 86.52%
Ugh...

Nominations: Dr. Mario Alt. Costume 5x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom