• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Theatre stage
Chance: 5%
Want: 25%

Tag team battles
Chance: 20%
Want: 100%

Predictions
Sami: 1%
Warriors of Light: 0.4%

Nominations
SSB4 outsells Brawl x5

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Tag Team Battles:

Chance: 5%
I think it's incredibly unlikely that they're going to do this, but Sakurai is Sakurai, so...

Want: 70%
Would be interesting.

Theater Stage:

Chance: 10%
I don't think it's likely since we've already gotten a Paper Mario stage, but it's certainly possible.

Want: 90%
Would be incredibly cool.

Predictions:
Sami: 8.88%
Warrior of Light: 2.25%

Nominations: Hyrule Warriors Costumes x5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Tag-Team Battles:
Chance: 15%
Want: 95%

Theatre Stage:
Chance: 40%

Nominations:
M. Bison x1
Ken Masters x2
Playable Bosses x2

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Tag Team Battles:
Chance: 10%
Want: 50%

Theatre Stage:
Chance: 30%

x5 Robot Ness Alt Costume

Groose

Smash Champion
Whoops! It appears I've been been misspelling Leif as "Lief" and @ Groose Groose has been counting "Lief" as a different character!
Gonna need fixed.
Could you better explain the issue to me? Who's Lief, and who's Leif?

WRONG THREAD.
Reminds me of that time I started a new day in the Leak Discussion thread by accident. After I posted it, I went to edit the OP, and, well, it didn't look like the right one. Good times.

Tag Team Battles: 10% chance and 100% want
I had to deliberate for a little while over what @ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club pointed out today. However, I've come to the conclusion that it's probably not what we're talking about today; I'm not sure how breaking the teams into percentages would contribute to a tag-team battle. This is quite tragic; I never had much hope for this idea until I saw this segment of the video, and I'm once again back to thinking it won't happen. Transformations are cut, and this may be deemed similar to those; additionally, we haven't gotten it before, and I don't think the conventions will change that much.

Do I want this, though? HECK YEAH! See, I'm not the kind of guy to restrict myself to one character; I generally have at least three to five characters I play consistently in Melee and Brawl, and I usually rotate after every match or every few matches. I'd love the opportunity to switch after a KO, and I have a feeling I could have a real blast in such a mode. This really, really sounds like my kind of thing.

The Theater: 15% chance and 50% want
I don't think we have amazing odds for getting a Paper Mario Wii U stage. It could happen, but I don't think it will (and if it does, Paper Mario will probably come with it). I'd assume that the stage we'd get would be this one, but there is definitely some room for doubt. Do I want it? I'm kind of torn. On one hand, it's certainly a neat concept, but on the other, I'd rather see stages from different series in the Mario franchise like Mario Party. All in all, I'm rather indifferent... but if you threw in a Rawk Hawk stage hazard, the stage would instantly RAAAAAAWWWWWWKKK, and I'd be fully behind it. (I run the Rawk Hawk support thread, y'know. Rather, I ran it into the ground.)

More Mii Fighter Classes
It may be painful, but I don't want another Greninja on our hands.

DAY OVER

TAG! IT'S HADES' TURN!

Rather, a Mii wearing a Hades mask. Dur hur hur hur!

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Could you better explain the issue to me? Who's Lief, and who's Leif?

Reminds me of that time I started a new day in the Leak Discussion thread by accident. After I posted it, I went to edit the OP, and, well, it didn't look like the right one. Good times.

Tag Team Battles: 10% chance and 100% want
I had to deliberate for a little while over what @ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club pointed out today. However, I've come to the conclusion that it's probably not what we're talking about today; I'm not sure how breaking the teams into percentages would contribute to a tag-team battle. This is quite tragic; I never had much hope for this idea until I saw this segment of the video, and I'm once again back to thinking it won't happen. Transformations are cut, and this may be deemed similar to those; additionally, we haven't gotten it before, and I don't think the conventions will change that much.

Do I want this, though? HECK YEAH! See, I'm not the kind of guy to restrict myself to one character; I generally have at least three to five characters I play consistently in Melee and Brawl, and I usually rotate after every match or every few matches. I'd love the opportunity to switch after a KO, and I have a feeling I could have a real blast in such a mode. This really, really sounds like my kind of thing.

The Theater: 15% chance and 50% want
I don't think we have amazing odds for getting a Paper Mario Wii U stage. It could happen, but I don't think it will (and if it does, Paper Mario will probably come with it). I'd assume that the stage we'd get would be this one, but there is definitely some room for doubt. Do I want it? I'm kind of torn. On one hand, it's certainly a neat concept, but on the other, I'd rather see stages from different series in the Mario franchise like Mario Party. All in all, I'm rather indifferent... but if you threw in a Rawk Hawk stage hazard, the stage would instantly RAAAAAAWWWWWWKKK, and I'd be fully behind it. (I run the Rawk Hawk support thread, y'know. Rather, I ran it into the ground.)

More Mii Fighter Classes
It may be painful, but I don't want another Greninja on our hands.

DAY OVER

TAG! IT'S HADES' TURN!

Rather, a Mii wearing a Hades mask. Dur hur hur hur!
I think he's saying that he was trying to Nominate "Leif" from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, but accidentally misspelled his name as "Lief" and the two names were added separately to the Nominations list.

Groose

Smash Champion
Tag-Team Battles
16.77% chance
72.69% want

Just out of curiosity, how many of you play Project M? I heard this was recently added to that game, and I'm interested if any of you ever use it on there. Just a bit of curiosity on my part.

Paper Mario Stage
18.24% chance
68.78% want

This turned out to be one popular stage suggestion! It's probably because of the potential for a Rawk Hawk cameo, right? That has to be it. After all, that would really RAAAAAAAAWWWWKK! You know what else would RAAAAAAWWWWK? You, if you went to the Rawk Hawk thread and asked to become a supporter.

Usually I try to be pretty helpful and research in advance for each day so I can properly introduce the characters. Unfortunately, this relative foreigner to the world of Final Fantasy still has no idea what a Warrior of Light is. The only thing I know for certain is that we're rating one today. I am a bit more familiar with Sami, however; she's a character from Advance Wars that people argue has more moveset potential than Andy; some claim she's more important as well. That said, please rate Warrior of Light and Sami in chance and want.

Tomorrow we'll be rerating Karate Joe and discussing Galacta Knight. Predict away!
Since Meta Knight got deconfirmed last night, we might as well rate the most viable replacement, right?
Aheh, heh, heh..

D

Deleted member

Warrior of Light and Sami have been added to the Directory.
Umm... I guess check the Directory to see what you've said on the Hero of Light's day? The Warrior of Light and the Hero of Light are the same character, right?

Anyways, I'll rate tomorrow.

Tomorrow we'll be rerating Karate Joe and discussing Galacta Knight. Predict away!
Since Meta Knight got deconfirmed last night, we might as well rate the most viable replacement, right?
Aheh, heh, heh..
Sooner or later... Meta Knight will get his Revenge.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Warrior of Light - 0%

Can't see us getting any other Third-Party newcomers at this point. (EDIT: Why on Earth did I initially type that as "Fourth-Party"?)

Want - Abstain

My knowledge of Final Fantasy is very limited outside of FF6, one of the online games, (neither of which I have even played myself) and a few certain characters and creatures from various games. The Warriors of Light in particular just happen to be among the things I know nothing about.

Karate Joe - 12.56%

Galacta Knight - 5.33%

Outset Toon Link x5

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Warrior of Light - 0%
Going to file this one under "too important to not have been revealed by E3 2014." Any third party being in Smash is a big deal, as is evidenced by Sonic getting his own trailer for SSB4 despite being a Smash veteran, and getting a rep for a franchise as big as Final Fantasy would be extremely notable in any case. Regardless of the Warrior's individual qualifications to be in Smash (which aren't bad given he has represented the original Final Fantasy since Dissidia at least and the series premiered on NES), I can't believe that he would be kept a secret effectively until release if he was actually in the game.
Want - 50% - Could be a fine third party choice, though not one I especially care for.

Sami - 1%
There's an ever so slim chance that Sami could be a theoretical Wars rep given she's one of the main trio from the original Advance Wars, but she'd have a tough time beating out Andy, the main character of that trio, and her iconic gun could actually be a hindrance given Sakurai's actively kept real guns out of Smash (see Snake's explosives-based moveset). Not sure it's impossible, but it's extremely unlikely to say the least.
Want - 75% - Like Andy, I'd be thrilled for a Wars rep, though she's far from my favorite CO.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Warrior of Light: Double 0's

Sami
Chance: 55%, I don't think she has a more important role than Andy, but I do think her role is just as important as Andy. Andy is definitely the main character of Advance Wars, but for Advance Wars 2 all three of the main CO's are just as important as one another, and in Dual Strike Andy doesn't appear in the story at all, which evens it out.

As for my high chance rating, I think that Snake is gone for sure. Now, Advance Wars could use a new character. Andy has plenty of potential as a new character, but that's not the issue here. The issue here is that Sami is more fit for a fighting type of character, and Sami seen using actual guns. A modified Snake moveset would fit Sami perfectly, so Snake fans won't be completely without their character, and we get an Advance Wars rep to boot. There's no way Andy could fit this role.

Want: 100%. I think a Wars character should be playable, and frankly, of the Wars CO's I have seen, Sami is the one I like the most.

Nominations:
Hyrule Warriors Costumes x5

Thereallucario

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that fast? Wasn't the only one voting for her?

Regardless, lets get to it

SAMI Chance: 70%
Call me crazy if you will, but I think that Sakurai will gladly pick her for several reasons
1) Second most recognized CO next to Andy
2) More liked in the AW community then Andy (I have no proof on this)
3) is female
4) is the most Battle ready (for lack of better term) then any others
5) AW is the next biggest franchise (except maybe GS)
6) can easily take snakes moveset if not in ssb4 (which to be honest is very likely)

Also, she is badass

WANT:99%
One of my most wanted to see characters, hands down.
WOL from FF1 chance: 2%
Not impossible, but very unlikely

Want: 60%
For a square enix rep, you can do worse.

Nominations Bandana dee x4 Villains trailerx1

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Sami Likelihood: 15%

Warrior of Light Likelihood: 0%
Want: 10%

15+ newcomers (miis are counted as one newcomer) x5

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Tag-Team Battles
16.77% chance
72.69% want

Just out of curiosity, how many of you play Project M? I heard this was recently added to that game, and I'm interested if any of you ever use it on there. Just a bit of curiosity on my part.

Paper Mario Stage
18.24% chance
68.78% want

This turned out to be one popular stage suggestion! It's probably because of the potential for a Rawk Hawk cameo, right? That has to be it. After all, that would really RAAAAAAAAWWWWKK! You know what else would RAAAAAAWWWWK? You, if you went to the Rawk Hawk thread and asked to become a supporter.

Usually I try to be pretty helpful and research in advance for each day so I can properly introduce the characters. Unfortunately, this relative foreigner to the world of Final Fantasy still has no idea what a Warrior of Light is. The only thing I know for certain is that we're rating one today. I am a bit more familiar with Sami, however; she's a character from Advance Wars that people argue has more moveset potential than Andy; some claim she's more important as well. That said, please rate Warrior of Light and Sami in chance and want.

Aheh, heh, heh..
It hasn't been added to PM yet. That will come in the next update. (And just so you konw, I only play PM. No Melee or Brawl.)

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Sami: Chance: Abstain/ Want 100%
Same deal as Andy, never played the game, but would love to see what Sakurai could do with them.

Warrior of Light Chance: 0%
First off all, he's a third party that isn't from Konami or Ubisoft, the only two companies that I think could get a playable representative. Secondly, he's from a franchise that hasn't been closely tied to Nintendo for many years (And doesn't have the luxury of having his creator as Sakurai's friend). And thirdly, if we were going to get a Square Enix representative, Warrior of Light is nowhere near the most likely pick. Black Mage beats him out in literally every category he has supporting him for playability, and after Black Mage you have Dragon Quest characters, Sora, other Final Fantasy characters, heck even Geno is more likely then this guy.

Want: 0%
The Warrior of Light would be one of my last picks for a Square Enix representative. I would be very disappointed if he was the one that got in over so many other good characters.

Nominations:
x5 Third Party Assist Trophy [From a series without a playable character]

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Wow, that fast? Wasn't the only one voting for her?

Regardless, lets get to it

SAMI Chance: 70%
Call me crazy if you will, but I think that Sakurai will gladly pick her for several reasons
1) Second most recognized CO next to Andy
2) More liked in the AW community then Andy (I have no proof on this)
3) is female
4) is the most Battle ready (for lack of better term) then any others
5) AW is the next biggest franchise (except maybe GS)
6) can easily take snakes moveset if not in ssb4 (which to be honest is very likely)

Also, she is badass

WANT:99%
One of my most wanted to see characters, hands down.
WOL from FF1 chance: 2%
Not impossible, but very unlikely

Want: 60%
For a square enix rep, you can do worse.

Nominations Bandana dee x4 Villains trailerx1
Lol, and I thought I was optimistic about Sami's chances. At one point I thought she was more likely. I think she'd be an easy pick to replace Snake, but I don't necessarily believe Sakurai would replace Snake.

Hong

The Strongest
Sami

Chance: 40%
Not going to dodge around my opinion here. She can take Snake's play style, reinvent it, and have something appropriate to her series. I think it's the first thing that jumps to mind, and cuts down immensely on the legalities.

No gripes at all with Sammy.

Warrior of Light

Chance: 1%
Can't see this happening at all, but nothing is impossible.

He and Onion Kid basically epitomize the golden glory days of Final Fantasy. I have only positive words for how much I would enjoy him, so long as he properly reflected Final Fantasy, perhaps even Square Enix, and not just himself.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Warrior of Light:
Chance/Want: 0%
I'm too lazy to explain. Just copy what @ Kalimdori Kalimdori put as my explanation.

Sami:
Chance: 4%
I still think that Advance Wars has an 8% chance for a rep, and it's 4 for Andy and 4 for Sami.

I'm still all for an Advance Wars rep. She gets 10% more for choosing to hold a machine gun over a wrench:troll:

Predictions:
Karate Joe: 12%
I wouldn't count Marshall (or Chorus kids) out of the race yet.

Galacta Knight: 8.9%
Being a potential clone will be his saving grace.

Nominating Villains trailer x5

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
The Extra Nominations post has been updated.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Sami Chance: 2%

Sami Want: 100%

Wars has an appreciable chance at getting some kind of a rep, but if so, it'll most likely be Andy or an original Famicon Wars character. That said, Sami still has a small chance, and would be a fantastic rep for Advance Wars given her personality and potential moveset.

Warrior of Light Chance 0%

Warrior of Light Want: 0%

We're probably not getting another new third party, we're definitely not getting Final Fantasy as another third party, and we're definitely not getting him even if Final Fantasy does get a character. Not much of a Final Fantasy guy to begin with, so I don't care very much about him.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Warrior of Light.
This is one time I don't have to be entirely sure what we're rating to know that it deserves double zeroes.
#Double Zeroes

Sami
0.2% I don't see this happening, but at least she has a small following.
Want - 0% I like her a lot, but Andy is my preference.

predict:
Karate Joe 1.2%
Galacta Knight 0.2%

nominate:
Marshal (and Chorus Men) rerate x5

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Warrior of Light
Chance:
-Main Roster: 0.5%
-As DLC: Abstain

Survey says...probably not happening. If any Final Fantasy character was in SSB4, there'd be a lot more of a spotlight on it. Furthermore, Final Fantasy has its own fighting game series to put its prominent characters in. Would Square Enix really want to bother with Smash when they already have Dissidia and haven't done much with Nintendo lately in regards to Final Fantasy?

Even if the desire was there, the odds are greater that we'd see a character that represents the series as a whole, like Black Mage.

Want: 25%

Not a huge fan. How much would he be able to offer that other sword-wielders don't have? There's also the fact that many of his attacks in Dissidia are built around the fact that Dissidia allows for easier combat at range, something that's such an advantage in Smash that a lot of said attacks would either not make it or have to be reworked so much they'd lose much of their identity. If they did find a way to make his moveset work and still feel distinct, though, then I guess I'd be okay with him getting in.

Sami
Chance:
-Main Roster: 7%
-As DLC: Abstain

Her odds are looking nearly as grim as Andy's. Advance Wars as a series has stagnated, and unlike, say, Star Fox, can't fall back on being one of Nintendo's most well known ones. The odds of anyone from the series getting in is low...but I do think Sami's chances are slightly higher than Andy's thanks to her playing a more prominent role in Advance Wars: Dual Strike than he did.

There's also that idea roaming around that they could give her Snake's old moveset, but they'd still have to rework at least a few moves to take away the stuff associated with Metal Gear Solid and put in something related to Advance Wars.

Want: Abstain

I still haven't played Advance Wars. >_>

Predictions
Karate Joe: 5.65%

Galacta Knight: ...Uh...what are we predicting Galacta Knight to be? A Meta Knight alternate costume? A stage boss? Trophy?

Nominations
Screw it.
Krystal Rerate x10

Burigu

Smash Ace
Warrior of Light:
Chance: 0%

Sami
Chance: 0.5%
Want: 8% I said in Andy's rerate that I find Sami more interesting, but I don't have a strong connection to the series in general, she looks like a better candidate than Andy, I played the first 2 games. Everything not covered about my low score can be locked at my Andy want since it is the same.

Predictions
Karate Joe: 4.52%
Galacta Knight: 3.74% (Meta Knight is not going anywhere and Galacta Knight is conceptually too similar, best hope alt)

Nominations:
Unlockeable Taunts x 5

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Can't believe I was 0.01% off for tag team battles.

Warrior of Light

Chance: 0.02%

Want:5%

Don't care for him. Incredibly bland, even in Dissidia. And the more likely SE rep would be the moogle or Black Mage.

Sami

Chance: 2.5%

Want: 10%

Never played Advanced Wars and not too keen on it.

Predictions

Karate Joe: 3.67%

Galacta Knight: 4.54%

Nominate

Villains Trailer x5

Marshal Rerate x5

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Warrior of Light: Chances: No official name. No chance. But seriously, I think the Warrior of Light concept is more just for the FF crossover games. It may have appeared elsewhere, but it's not really iconic enough in gaming for a third party slot. 0%
Want: 50%
I think there are better ways to represent FF and Square Enix, but this has fun nostalgic charm fitting with the current third party cast.

Sami: Chances: 5%. I don't remember what I gave Andy, but an interesting design and signature weapon gives her enough of a chance to warrant a mention. I don't think Sakurai holds main protagonist as highly as we think he does.
Awesome characters. Awesome series. Victory March final smash!

Noms:
Shulk AT x5

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Warrior of Light chances and want: double zero
It's a Square Enix character, a company with no close relation to Nintendo those last years. At this point any Square Enix character seem doomed. Really it's not worth giving more than a flat zero for chance.
And for want, I have no connection with Final Fantasy, so I cannot give a high want score anyway. Plus Warrior of Light seems to be an archetype from Final Fantasy instead of an actual character, getting a such character instead of someone more recognizable in the FF franchise would be sad. Also please no more third-party please.

Sami chances: 12 % and want: 44 %
I don't know much about the Advance Wars series so I'll just copy-paste what I waid about Andy sooner and you have roughly what I think about Sami.

Andy chances: 12 %
Nintendo Wars is one of the most important Nintendo series without a playable character, so it kinda deserves one, and one game was released after Brawl (okay actually it was released before Brawl, but like Mario Galaxy the game was too recent). Andy isn't in this game, but he could be chosen a a playable rep, because he's probably one of the most recognizable character from the series (I don't know the Wars series very well).

Andy want: 44 %
Even though I never played a Nintendo Wars game I won't say that I don't have any connection to the series like I said for Eternal Darkness and Geist, because I known that the series existed and I roughly known how the game plays as well. As a military character he would have his moveset partially based on Snake's if he's cut, so an entire playstyle wouldn't be cut from Brawl. Otherwise I don't care that much about Andy.
Predictions:
Galacta Knight: 15,29 %
Karate Joe : 24,58 %

Nominating:
Playable newcomer: Magikarp x4
Concept: non-Fire Emblem franchise with exactly four playable reps x1

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Sami:
Chance: 16%
I'm sure this looks too high to most, but I find a lot of the reasoning here interesting... I never really thought she had a chance but it does make sense.
And while this may seem low to some, this is the 14th highest score I am currently giving. So it's not a bad position to be in at all.
I'd tie her chances along the lines of Bowser Jr and Sceptile, characters that could replace our 3 lost characters (most likely)
I think she'd right behind Isaac for a new series rep, maybe in front of him, but I don't know how much prominence the series will actually have in this game.... but if we get a Nintendo Wars stage or something along those lines soon, I might just put her on my roster.
Want: 95%
This looks like something I'd like...

WoL double 0s gg

x3 Lana
x2 Cia

Pre:
Karate Joe: 10%
Galacta Knight: 5% (another one of my surprisingly high ranked characters)
Seems like an obvious alt, and seeing as there is no Kirby newcomer and Sakurai loves Kirby, Galacta Knight is a popular character among Kirby fans, yea, it makes sense. Meta Knight was kind of popular... not technically popular in tournaments... it's not the best idea but I think it will happen anyways. Maybe it would actually help nerf MK? idk... just throwing ideas out there.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Sami: Chance: 12.5%
See Andy's reasoning

No

WarriNO of Light
Double Zeroes

Predictions:
Karate Joe: 15%
People think there's an high chance on a Rhythm Heaven Character and with fall of Gematau everything is fair game in that aspect again.

Galacta Knight: 4%
Seeing andimidna's post, I think (s)he's gonna give an high score so I better predict high.
That and I'm gonna rank somewhat high too. (Like I always do with palette swap characters)

Nominations: Mega Mewtwo Y x5

Last edited:

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Warrior of light
#DoubleZeroes

Sami- abstain, I confused her with Saki in my predictions yesterday lulz

City Trial Stage x5

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Goddess, er, Warrior of Light: #DoubleZero
Sami, the Girl with a Machine Gun: 5%. I suppose there is a very slight chance she could get in over Andy.
Want: 50%. Indifference.
Karate Joe: 24.5%.
Galacta Knight: 6.27%.
Leif X5

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Call me crazy if you will,
You're crazy.

Ratings:
Hero/Warrior/Dude of Light
Chance - 0%
Want - 0%

We're done with third parties people, just ... game's coming out in a month guys, come on. They'd have been revealed by now, wouldn't they?

Sami
Chance - 3%
Wow, some people are super optimistic. I frankly think the one thing she has going for her is the whole idea of taking Snake's moveset, but even then ... we're running out of newcomers and she doesn't seem particularly high on the likely list, particularly when people are more acquainted with Andy.
And really, I'm not sure how keen the development team would be on making a character modeled after Snake that's not Snake. Might be, you know, received poorly and I bet many people would dish out on the character for not being Snake. I mean, if Greninja gets crap for not being Mewtwo, and Rosalina got crap for not being Toad ... can you begin to imagine the ****storm if people noticed a Snake clone got in but Snake didn't? I think it's more likely they''d want to make her moveset unique, and at that point I think it'd be cooler to have a mechanic for Andy around repairing/improving stuff to improve attack power (even though I'd enjoy that mechanic a lot more if it were Jeff ... but still)

Want - 100%
All that said, she's cool in many ways and I'd be genuinely psyched and happy to see her.

Predictions
Karate Joe - 13%
Galacta Knight - 1.54%

Nominations
Villains Trailer x5
No, nevermind, we're at the end and there's a concept I want to bring up before the end that's approaching. Also, I just saw it discussed elsewhere.
And whoa, I had extra nominations and I didn't notice. Woohoo!

Option to use your own Villager/Robin design somehow x10

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Not Andy: 0%

No, literally, 0%... and with good reason... look at the newcomers recently, they bring in elements from their own games, not just the face... Sami does not have the tools to do so... literally, tools, like wrenches, something Andy has two of!

War is all about making troops and sending them to their deaths while trying to do the former faster and the latter slower than your oponent... Sami wields a gun...

Just let it sink in how far removed the two are, and you'll realise Andy is the only choice that can capture the feel of the games.

and for the other one:
Not Slime: 0%

Karate Joe: 8.9%
Marshall

Galacta Knight: 0.34%
Really?

Yay I won the theatre stage predictions!
Dragon Quest*10

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
WoL
Chance: 0% - SE will either add Crono or Neku
Want: 0% - I want Crono, Neku, and so many more.

Sami
Chance: 5% - I think Andy has a better chance, and I think AW or GS will get a spot.
Want: 55% - No connection, but AW deserves a rep, and I like her character design.

Thanks @ Groose Groose for taking what I said in to consideration. You might be right on the percentage thing, and it might not exactly be what we were talking about.

Anyway:

Nominations:
Idolm@ster Rep: x 5 (HELP ME I NEED THIS DONE!)

Predictions:
Joe: 4%
Galatica: 1%

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
Warrior of light
double zeroes

Sami
chance; abstain
want: 75% If snake is not in, anybody that could have his move set is fine in my book.

Villain trailer x3
Non playable character becoming DLC x2

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Warrior of Light - 0%

Can't see us getting any other Fourth-Party newcomers at this point.

Want - Abstain

My knowledge of Final Fantasy is very limited outside of FF6, one of the online games, (neither of which I have even played myself) and a few certain characters and creatures from various games. The Warriors of Light in particular just happen to be among the things I know nothing about.

Karate Joe - 12.56%

Galacta Knight - 5.33%

Outset Toon Link x5
4th Party? You mean 3rd Party.

@ Groose Groose - This is WoL

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Warrior_(Final_Fantasy)/Dissidia

Alright then, now to predict:

Warrior of Light:
Chance: 0.5% - coming from the guy who owns his support thread. SE will not get a character rep, and if does, Slime will probably be it. He also has to deal with a horde of FF heroes, Dragon Quest heroes, Sora, and Neku sakuraba.
Want: 100% - YES!! Add in a Konami rep, Rayman, and this guy and you have the perfect third party representation! Nintendo's six biggest "friend" companies each donating a character! Oh how awesome it would be... it would be...

The. Best. Possible. Thing!

Sami:
Chance: 2% - If AW gets TWO reps.
Want: 10% - She's cool but Andy FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Noms:
Karate Joe - 34.56%
Absataining from the other.

Nominations:
Resetti is also an assist trophy x5

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Abstaining from wol

Sami
75% chance
100% want
I see her taking snakes moveset, and aw is cool.

2n smash direct x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom