• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Double Cherry:
Chance:0%
The 3DS definitely can't hande that if it was having trouble with the Ice Climbers. It'd be developement hell.

Want:0%
I don't like developement hell. I prefer he developers to have fun making the game.

Fredrick Assist:
Chance:30%
I find him one of the more likely Assist, although I prefer and do think that Anna and Tiki would be Assist first. He's also one of the biggest secondary characters in the game, and is fairly popular.

Want:70%
I prefer Tiki and Anna first, but you've got to love his "Pick a god and pray!"

Nominate:
Destiny x5 (The Fire Emblem Awakening song)

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Double cherry likelihood: 5%
Want: 85%

Frederick likelihood: 20%
Want: 50%

Karate Joe x5

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Double Cherry
Chance: 5%

The Double Cherry's chance depends on the exact nature of the trouble they were having getting the Ice Climbers to work a while back. If it was an issue of having that many characters moving around on screen at once, the Double Cherry would have the same problem. If it was Nana's AI pushing the CPU to its limit, the Double Cherry might still be in the clear if any clones it theoretically made worked like they did in SM3DW and mimicked their source character.

With all the new Mario items we've seen already, though (Super Leaf! Bullet Bill! Blue Shell!), it still doesn't look likely either way. But maybe it'd get in as an item rep for the most recent Mario game?

Want: 30%

I guess it'd be cool? If it was done in a way that felt true to its SM3DW version, didn't make battles overly chaotic, and didn't make the 3DS version lag?

Frederick (as Assist Trophy)

Chance: 25%

With two playable characters from Fire Emblem Awakening, it looks likely we'll get an Assist Trophy from the game as well. Frederick could get the nod due to his importance early in the game (both in- and out-of-universe). He'd have a lot of competition, though, and characters such as Anna, Tharja, or even Basilio or Flavia wouldn't have a problem he might have: the impracticality of getting around a vertical environment when he fights on horseback.

Want: 35%

But hey, it'd be cool to see him in. He'd help showcase more of Fire Emblem's variety by virtue of being a cavalier and being able to use the entire weapon triangle, and come on, do you think I wouldn't want to see him tell my enemies to pick a god and pray? >_>

Predictions
C-R-O-W-N-E-D: 61.5%

Moo Moo Meadows: 15.25%

Nominations
Stage Music Not Limited by Franchise x5

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
So...

I finally put some stuff in the statistics section on the first page. It only took me 4 months to get around to it!

But I'm not a student anymore, so I guess I didn't have any excuse not to get around to it anymore.

If anybody would like to suggest any other math-y analysis to add there (especially if you've already done it yourself!) please feel free to post about it. You know, anything more complicated than simply compiling averages of people's ratings - we've already got people doing that ;)

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Wow, yesterday got...hectic. :(

Double Cherry - 5%
Giving a bit of benefit of the doubt since items, like many things in Smash, are inherently unpredictable. That said, it feels like a technical nightmare: you could have them perfectly shadow each other and ultimately just be double damage temporarily or something, but then you run into awkward situations like what to do with Rosalina or Ice Climbers, never mind the Chous Men should that come to pass. Seems like a bit more trouble than it's worth, and to that end I doubt it's something Sakurai and company would attempt.
Want - 0% - Don't think it would translate terribly well, so better to leave it out IMO.

Frederick (Assist Trophy) - 5%
Plausible, but it makes the critical assumption that Fire Emblem would get a second assist trophy, and further, that Frederick would be the one that makes the cut. Being one of the more notable characters in Awakening certainly helps, as does using a spear instead of a sword, but I'm not sure he's actually notable or popular enough to trump other options such as Radiant Dawn's Micaiah. Like Double Cherry before it, I'll give a bit of percentage simply because it's hard to say for sure, but I don't think he'd be the pick for another Fire Emblem assist trophy, should one even be in the cards.
Want - 0% - Felt a lot like Kellam to me: easy to forget.

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Double Cherry - 5% I think we'll see more items, but I also think we've seen the vast majority of them. This one is pretty cool, but we have absolute plethora of Mario items already, and even if we get another one, this one seems a little unfeasible development wise, especially for the 3DS.
Want - 10% - There's many other items I'd prefer. Anyone wanna nominate an Energy Tank from Metroid?

Frederick (AT) - 15% I think we'll get a second FE AT, and Frederick is a strong candidate to represent the mounted fighter/lance-user side of the series.
Want - 100% - I love this idea.

predict
CROWNED - 20%
Moo Moo Meadows - 10%

Unlockable Costumes x15

Edit: the lack of rerates other than Bayonetta and Porky toward the top of the nominations list is disheartening and tells me we won't get many in before the end of the game... :/

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Double Cherry: 10%
It seems like it could put quite a bit of strain on the system, especially with Ice Climbers, though they could put a limit of 1 cherry on the stage at a time.

Want: 100%
That said, it was an absolutely hilarious idea in 3D World, and I'd love to see it in Smash too.

Frederick AT: 5%
I hear he was quite prominent in Awakening..., but I expect other lords to get picked as ATs before him (Ephraim with his spear, for example)

Don't really care.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Double cherry item chances: 9 %
I'll use the same argument as many other voters here: the 3DS probably wouldn't be able to deal with it, and it would be weird with Ice Climbers or Rosalina. Maybe developpers would make it work differently from the original game and the clone would be an independent computer-controlled character, that would be arguably easier to program, but even then I'm not sure. The idea was considered in Melee but the Ditto Pokéball idea was eventually scrapped, probably because developpers thought than it wouldn't be a good idea after all.

Double cherry item want: 1 %
I dislike the idea of an assist based on a playable character, and Ice Climbers should keep their gimmick for themselves.

Frederick assist trophy chances: 34 %
I wouldn't be surprised if Fire Emblem got another assist trophy. It looks like most franchises will get at least two AT reps, compared to how Mario was the only one in Brawl with more than one; we already have The Legend of Zelda and Metroid with three AT reps. As an Awakening character, Frederick is one of the most likely character to get the AT treatment, being notable for his "jeigan" status that would fit his assist status perfectly (jeigans are, in FE games, characters supposed to assist you early game because of their innate strenght but will likely become useless late-game due slow experience gain), and even late game he often appears in plot related conversations. On the other hand, he suffers from competition from other characters with probably most obvious revelancy in the entire franchise like Tiki, Anna or Micaiah.

Frederick assist trophy want: 52 %
As I already explained, he would fit the assist status perfectly due to being a jeigan in his game, and I would love to hear his legendary "Pick a god and pray!", but I wouldn't mind if he doesn't get the AT treatment. Someone else like Micaiah would be fine.
Also this comic on the OP is hilarious.

I don't understand why people consider Tharja likely as an AT. Really the only reason why she's popular is because she's rule 34 material, otherwise she's nothing important IMO, and she would be really lucky if she ends up as just a trophy. At least Frederick has legitimate reasons to be considered as a potential assist trophy.

C-R-O-W-N-E-D prediction: 46,83 %
Moo Moo Meadows prediction: 13,12 %

Nominating:
Playable newcommer: Magikarp x5
I promise you, it's more likely than Sceptile (half serious half joking).

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Oh great we rate another clone!
Lucina's homemade cherry Chance: 5%
A prominent item in the game, but a nightmare for the 3DS

Lucina's homemade cherry Want: 10%
It would be a lagfest online and chaotic both offline and online.
But it would be hillarious.

The guy I actually mixed up with a walrus:
Lord Fredrik AT Chance: 29%
FE has a big cast competing for the AT status and while we may get two FE ATs, the second could even be a Radiant Dawn AT or general AT from a classic game instead of Awakening.

Frederick AT Want: 35%
I don't care about FE, but Frederick would be the best choice IMO.

Predictions:
C-R-O-W-N-E-D: 30.5%
MMM: 12.7%

Nominations:
Mega Mewtwo x5

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Double Cherry item
Chance: 10% - Is needlessly complex.
Want: 0% - No thank you.

Frederick AT
Chance: 2% - Giving to the fact that there's probably 100+ characters that could become an AT at this point and that most of the ATs have probably been revealed, I don't think I'll be able give any of them a high chance score.
Want: 50% - I'm neutral.

Predictions
C-R-O-W-N-E-D: 37%
Moo Moo Meadows: 6%

Nominations: Rundas x5

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Double Cherry:
A lot of people are saying it's difficult to pull off for some reason... which I really don't see... I mean PMBR found out that it could be done for most characters in Brawl by accident (though through initial spawn, not as an item admittedly), they even showed it off in hilarious fashion. I can't find the video where the code discusses it but it's out there somewhere, and it could be done, without the Nana AI, and looked hella fun, if hard to control (thanks to lack of AI). In making a new game from partially ported Brawl code they could no doubt make this a thing in fairly little time if they actually wanted to.

The problem comes not with developing it, because that's pretty easy by the sounds of things, but instead making it actually work. The 3DS has issues with the Ice Climbers, which may be sorted, or may be in relation to other elements, but likely means as is... so how would this be different? Well for one you could limit this in a way you can't with a character; if four people want to use Ice Climbers the system's gotta take it, but if it can't take four players, items on and Double Cherry you could just code it to not spawn, similarly you can force only one of the item to Spawn at any time if you want, something you can't do for players. It's all under the hood so no-one will know, meaning it's surely easier to put in than the Ice Climbers themselves

So what about logistics, that's gotta be a limiting factor right? Not even, Popo picks up the Double Cherry you have an extra Popo and 1 Nana. Rosalina picks it up and Luma has two mommies, though only the original will he return to, it's a timed thing after all. Olimar seems more problematic as having the Pikmin is kinda necessary for certain moves, but with only three followers I think it could be done with Pikmin Plucking too... though again I doubt with 4 players... As for balance, it's an item... balance is irrelevant, but it'd likely only last a short time before the other you goes poof!

So the problem in my books isn't that it's impossible at all, but that it would likely require work arounds (only spawning 1 at a time, not when there's 4 players, not fully copying Ice Climbers, only on Wii U.... the sorts o things Sakurai usually avoids in his search for his opinion of perfection)...

Would Sakurai think to make the item? 50/50
Would he dismiss it for other options? 50/50 (it's a cool idea after all, but there are a lot of potential items)
Would it be impossible? Shouldn't be! 10%
Would the work arounds be too much for Sakurai to implement it? Most Likely 80%

Chance: 4.5%
Higher than I thought I'd find it, but I think that it's a cool enough idea for Sakurai to consider it if it comes to his atention... it should be noted that almost every character had an item that take their gimmick now, so it only makes sense for Ice Climbers to have it happen to them one day, especially with such an obvious and liked item to do it.

Want: 95%
On the proviso that the work arounds make it work properly, I think it would be insanely fun to see, and make some great funny moments. If it just lagged out the game, then no, obviously.

Frederick AT: Abstain

Lucina has told me that I don't know what it happening with Fire Emblem, and so I'm not even going to guess. Personally I think Anna and/or Tiki should take priority (and Miciah from Ike), but Sakurai does as Sakurai pleases and there are so gad-damn many FE characters it coulde be anyone.

C-R-O-W-N-E-D: 33.33%
Moo Moo Meadows: 8.88%

Wii Fit Meter*5

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Don't have much time, but I'd just like to get my ratings in before things get hectic. I'm not the one in charge of today's update, so I'm here as a player only once again!

Frederick AT: 1% chance and 100% want
Unfortunately, I think Frederick isn't even notable enough to garner an Assist Trophy. Characters like Tharja and Owain are above him in terms of popularity, and I doubt he'd beat either of them to the role. I'm also not positive that we'll get an Awakening Assist; we have Lyn, and that may be all; we could also get someone from a different game. Still, I love Frederick. Best Fire Emblem character ever created. He'd make an awesome assist.

Abstain Double Cherry

Phoenix Wright Trophy x5

So...

I finally put some stuff in the statistics section on the first page. It only took me 4 months to get around to it!

But I'm not a student anymore, so I guess I didn't have any excuse not to get around to it anymore.

If anybody would like to suggest any other math-y analysis to add there (especially if you've already done it yourself!) please feel free to post about it. You know, anything more complicated than simply compiling averages of people's ratings - we've already got people doing that ;)
Can't wait to get a chance to read it.

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Double Cherry Item: 0% Too many technical dificulties.
Want: 100% THE CHAOS!

Fredric Assist Trophy: 20%

C-R-O-W-N-E-D: 37.62%
Moo Moo Meadows: 35.81%

x5 Riki

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
-Double Cherry Item-
Chance:
80%

-Frederick AT-
Chance:
[abstain]
Want: [abstain]

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Frederick would be perfect. But, I want Lissa also (heals the player who summoned her three times every 10 seconds, then she vanishes)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't understand why people consider Tharja likely as an AT. Really the only reason why she's popular is because she's rule 34 material, otherwise she's nothing important IMO, and she would be really lucky if she ends up as just a trophy. At least Frederick has legitimate reasons to be considered as a potential assist trophy.
Which is a major shame really. To be honest, Tharja is my favorite character in Awakening and I like her as a character. That's for another day though.

Want - 0% - Felt a lot like Kellam to me: easy to forget.
Ouch.

YES! SOMEONE HAS COME TO MY AID TO NOMINATE THE LEGENDARY HEROPON!!!

As Groose said, he is unable to end the day, so I will take his place!

DAY OVER!
PICK A GOD AND PRAY!
PICK A GOD AND PRAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Double Cherry Item
Chance: 7.82%
Want: 50.51%

This concept is seen as pretty unlikely due to how much of a technical nightmare is. You've also said that while Sakurai may have prior knowledge of Super Mario 3D World when he added Rosalina, he might have not known about this. This concept is also barely above the 50% mark. Some of you love this item and want to see it, others don't want it for how technical it really is and don't like the chaos involved (though, some loved it for the chaos alone).

Frederick Assist Trophy
Chance: 18.66%
Want: 46.72%

Frederick picked a god and he prayed to become an Assist Trophy. Unfortunately, he comes from a series with way too much competition in both fighters and Assist Trophies. Some of the more popular suggestions over him included Tharja, Anna, and Tiki. Still, he is in the hearts of many Awakening players and a lot of people want to see him aid milord's daughter and tactician. Farewell, Frederick.

Today is yet another musical showdown! Last time, we were In the Final and people knew our names! Today, two musical tracks will stand against each other in all all-out Brawl! What a Melee this will be!
In the pink corner is C-R-O-W-N-E-D, the final boss theme of Kirby's Return to Dream Land! In the red corner is Moo Moo Meadows, the song that is heard in the farm track of the same name in Mario Kart Wii!
One will be crowned the victor here while one will go back to the pasture. In the end though, will these songs appear in Smash 4? Please rate the chance of C-R-O-W-N-E-D and Moo Moo Meadows being selectable songs and state how much you want them!

Tomorrow... you know the Bowser that lost in the tournament? Well, he's back and he's feeling... dry. He is seeking revenge with his Dry Bowser Alternate Costume! Not all is grim though as he brought the nifty concept of "Stage Music No Longer Being Limited by Franchise!"
Please predict how a Dry Bowser Alt. Costume and "Stage Music No Longer Being Limited by Franchise" will fare in tomorrows game!

[collapse=Nominations]Next Available Day:Dry Bowser Costume
x60 Stage Music Not Limited By Franchise
x57 Interactive Eternal Darkness Representation
x57 John Raimi (Geist)
x55 Akari Hayami (Wave Race)
x55 Rayman Rerate
x53 Bayonetta Rerate
x50 Jill Valentine
x50 Olimar Alternate Costume
x47 Lana (Hyrule Warriors)
x45 Legendary Heropon Riki
x45 Warrior of Light (Final Fantasy)
x42 IdolM@ster Character
x40 Ditto Pokeball
x40 Brain Age Stage
X37 Porky Rerate
x37 Phoenix Wright Trophy
x37 Cia (Hyrule Warriors)
x36 Andy Rerate
x35 Mii Wizard
x35 Ghirahim Rerate
x35 Petey Piranha (Super Mario Bros)
x35 Inkling
X35 Galacta Knight (Kirby)
x35 Mega Mewtwo Y
X32 Kiddy Kong (Donkey Kong)
x32 “In the Space-Pirate Ship”
x30 Karate Joe
x30 Four or More Third Parties
x30 Hyrule Warriors Costumes
x30 Tag Team Battles
x30 The Theater Stage
x29 Parabo and Satebo
x28 Nightmare Rerate
x27 Chef Kawasaki Rerate
X27 Protoman (Mega Man)
x27 Six Mario Characters
x26 Krystal Rerate
x26 Excitebiker Rerate
x25 “Punch Bowl"
x25 Metal Face Boss
x25 Sonic 3DS Stage (Not Green Hill Zone)
x23 Marina (Mischief Makers)
x20 Hannebow Stage
x20 Cain and Abel
x20 Gaius (Fire Embelm)
x20 Playable Bosses Rerate
x20 Daroach (Kirby)
x20 City Trial Stage
x20 Mother 3 Content Without Lucas
x20 Unlockable Costumes
x20 Magikarp
x20 Rundas (Super Ridley)
x20 Wii Fit Meter
x19 Balance Patches
x18 Third Party Assist Trophy [From a series without a playable character]
X15 Dedede Arena
x15 Heracross (Pokemon)
x15 Kid Icarus Dog (Kid Icarus)
x15 All Brawl Veterans / No Brawl Cuts
x15 Team-Up Attacks in Team Battle
x15 Venusaur (Pokemon)
x15 Chaos 0 (Sonic)
x15 Inkling Assist Trophy
x15 Villain Newcomer (Mewtwo Counts)
x15 Bidoof
x15 Wreck-It Ralph! (Wreck-It Ralph!)
x15 Endless Ocean Stage
x15 More Mii Fighter Classes
x14 CPU Uses Alternate Costumes
x13 Standalone Pokemon Trainer Rerate
X10 Leif (Fire Emblem)
x10 Gyrardos (Pokemon)
x10 Franchise Other Than Fire Emblem With Four Character
x10 Batallion Was Rifle Grunts (Battalion Wars)
x10 Mallow (Super Mario)
x10 Godot (Ace Attorney)
x10 Billy Hatcher (The Giant Egg)
X10 King Boo Rerate
x10 NFC DLC
x10 Captain Syrup Rerate
x10 Daisy Rerate
x10 Purchasale DLC Music
x10 Mach Rider Rerate
x10 Sami
x8 Charlie (Mario Golf)
x8 Ken Masters
x6 Zoroark
x6 Japanese Voice Options
x6 Six Pokemon Characte
x6 Kid Icarus Girl (Kid Icarus)
x6 Impa Rerate
x5 Metal Overlord Boss
x5 DLC Character
x5 Micaiah AT
x5 Captain Viridian (VVVVVVV)
x5 Sealed Grounds Stage
x5 Yumetaro (Famicom)
x5 N Rerate
x5 Rambi AT
x5 Masterpieces Returns
X5 Medli NPC
x5 Airship Stage
x5 General DLC
x5 Villains Trailer
x5 Konami Character
x5 “Bellumbeck”
x5 Kirby Triple Deluxe Stage
x5 “The Won-Stopable Wonderful 100”
X5 Dark Matter Rerate
x5 Tropical Resort
x5 Kururin
x5 Lysandre (Pokemon)
x5 Masked Man Rerate
x5 Q Bert (Q*Bert)
X5 Toadsworth (Super Mario)
x5 Post-Release Patches
x5 Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe)
x5 Kumatora (Mother/Earthbound)
X5 Tony (Earthbound)
x5 Wuhu Island 3DS Stage
x5 Hades Rerate
x5 Hooktail Stage Hazard
x5 Star Man (Prowrestling)
x5 King Hippo (Punch-Out!)
x5 Little Mac Codec
x5 Ganon Rerate
x5 Pokemon Series Newcomer
x5 WayForward Rep
x5 Tharja Rerate
x5 Robot Ness Alt Costume
x5 Ice Climbers Rerate
x5 Destiny (FE:A song)
x4 M. Bison
x4 Coco Bandicoot
x3 “Adventure’s End”
x3 More Pokeball Pokemon
x3 Sceptile Rerate
x2 Isa Rerate
x2 Spinner Item
x2 Kat & Ana (Wario)
x2 Birdo AT
x2 Pilotwings Character
x2 Kirby Air Ride Stage
x1 Bomberman Rerate
x1 Yuga (Zelda)
x1 Ravio (Zelda)
x1 Blaze the Cat
x1 Hilda (Zelda)
x1 Ilyana (Fire Emblem)
x1 Six Zelda Characters
x1 Giygas (Mother)
x1 Fossil Fighters (Fossil Fighters)
x1 Newcomers Without a Stage
x1 Customizable Event Matches
x1 Blaziken Rerate
x1 Pink Gold Peach (Mario Kart)[/collapse]

@BigAxle
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa
Can one of you please change the title of the thread? I can't.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thread title updated. Will update the OP sometime tomorrow, when I'm not on mobile.

Anyway,
CROWNED: 45%
I think we are getting a RTDL stage for sure, and this music is notable enough. Though it can lose out to past tracks, or Another Dimension from the same game.

Any music in Smash is good, and is often better than the original.

Moo Moo Meadows: 10%
It is not really notable in the grand scale of Mario Kart, so I doubt it.

Want : 100%
See reasoning above.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
C.R.O.W.N.E.D

-Chance: 80%
Probably one of the most notable tracks from RTDL, even if we don't get a stage from the game (wich i find unlikely), i think this track has enough prescense to make it into the soundtrack anyways.

-Want: 100%
Original or remake i don't care as long as it's in the game.

Moo Moo Meadows

-Chance: 15%
Not really on of the memorable tracks from MK, but i guess if we get a Mario Kart stage on the Wii U, it might have a chance.

-Want: 10%
Decent, but there are much better music pieces in Mario Kart.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

C-R-O-W-N-E-D and Moo Moo Meadows have been added to the Directory.

C-R-O-W-N-E-D
Chance:
50%

I can see this go either way. Kirby had a lot more final boss and villain themes compared to other series in Brawl, which goes in its favor. What might go against it is possibly because of the Green Greens music that we've heard in the Smash Direct in April. Why? It implies that we will most likely get another one of those grassy areas from Kirby as a stage, so this might be unfitting. Though, it is popular amongst the Kirby crowd...
I can see this one go either way.
Yes please!

Moo Moo Meadows
Chance:
25%

It depends if there is going to be a Mario Kart track on the Wii U version. It could get chosen, but I expect it to be outshined by various other Mario Kart songs.
Want: 10%
Meh. It's an alright song. I prefer songs like Koopa Cape, Coconut Mall, and especially the Wii version of Rainbow Road to be honest.

Dry Bowser Alt. Costume Prediction: 38.06%
I expect the want rating to be high on this one.
Stage Music No Longer Limited By Franchise Prediction: 5.87%
A pipe-dream by many.

Nominations: The Nopon Legend! (Riki 5x)

of course the most obvious FE choice in the legendary; Yarne and Owain tag team option.
I would die laughing if that tag-team managed to end up being an Assist Trophy! :laugh:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Crowned: Abstain
I hardly know much about Kirby, let alone it's music.

Moo Moo Meadows
Chance:15%
Not very likey, as there are many other songs that I see coming first, but it's still possible.

Want:15%
It's an okay song, but doesn't really seem to fit the style of Smash too well.

Predictions:

Dry Bowser: 26%
Only if he doesn't become a playable character due to having different property attacks and being lighter. :troll:

Stage Music No Longer Limited By Franchise: 78%
We got Golden Sun music in a Metroid stage and Fire Emblem music on a Zelda stage, I see it entirely possible for another scenerio like this to happen again.

Nomination
Fire Emblem Awakening's Destiny x10 (music)

chronomantic

Smash Ace
-CROWNED
Chance 80% - fast-paced, new.
Want 100% - first time I hear of it and I think it fits perfectly.

-MM meadows
Chance 20%
Want 0%

Unlockable Costumes x5

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
C-R-O-W-N-E-D:
Chance - 100%
This is one of the few I'm seriously certain will be in the game. It's a well-known and very liked song from a game Sakurai himself made? It's happening.
Want - 100%
If you haven't heard it before, I recommend that you do yourself a favour right here right now.

Moo Moo Meadows:
Chance - 20%
Didn't seem like a standout song but could have a part on a Mario Kart or grassy themed stage.
Want - Abstain
Never really cared for it.

Dry Bowser: 24.56%
I don't see the chance score being very high because it might take up a bit of development time, but I see the want score being incredible.
Stage Music No Longer Limited By Franchise: 97.56%
It's happened before. Why not again?

Metal Face Boss x15

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
CROWNED:
Chance: 40%
I feel like we would get Grand Doomer's theme in terms of "evil boss music, but it's still a valid possibility.

Want: 90%
Fantastic song, yet I like Grand Doomer's theme better.

Moo Moo meadows:
Abstain. I can't give this silly song an honest rating.

Nominating Galactaca Knight x5

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
C-R-O-W-N-E-D. - 75%

I'm near-certain that we'll get at least one KRTD stage, but whether this song is available for it or not mostly depends on where the stage takes place.

Want - 100%

Hell yes! One of my favorite boss themes ever.

Moo Moo Meadows - 5%

Don't see why this particular song would appear over any other.

Want - 50%

While I do like the song Iitself, at the same time it's a reminder of countless horrible races I've had online on that track.

Dry Bowser alt. prediction - 48.95%

Stage Music No Longer Limited by franchise - 95.88%

Wreck-It Ralph x10

Outset Toon Link x5 (have we rated that before? Will change if so)

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Results Tab Updated

CROWNED gets a 50% chance due to competition, and Abstain on Want because I'm not that far in Kirby: Triple Deluxe yet
Moo Moo Meadows get a 10% chance and 0% want due to superior competition.

predict:
Dry Bowser 50%
Stage Music Not Limited by Franchise - 96%

nominate:
Unlockable Costumes x5

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Wait, by "not limited by franchise", do we mean like Brawl having the couple of songs from games being stuck on the stage for a different game, or songs being available for any stage? I'm kinda confused on that.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
CROWNED
Chance - abstain
Want - 0%

I listened to it and was bored. Compare to the battle themes in Triple Deluxe and you'll see why.

Moo Moo Meadows
Chance - 8%
I ... just don't see it? Like, I get how with Mario Kart 8 they were making a huge deal of the music, but the thing with Moo Moo Meadows is that it just seems too calm. Considering that for a Mario Kart track in the past they went with Waluigi Pinball, I feel like they'd want to include something more upbeat or intense, or even if it's not too intense at least a bit more energetic.
Examples:
Yoshi Valley if you want to preserve the violin feel in a more energetic fashion
Electrodome
Mt. Wario
Bowser's Castle <--- PLEASE

There's probably a lot more that aren't coming to mind. And I'm avoiding the beauty of Cloudtop Cruise because of similarity to Galaxy music, and no Rainbow Road since those are in a medley in the 3DS version more or less.

Want - 5%
Meh, as you can see above, I'm more excited about other possibilities. I think Moo Moo Meadows has excellent music, I just don't think it's as fitting for Smash as it is for that particular track.

Predictions
Dry Bowser - 52%
That thing I don't quite understand - uum, 87%?

Nominations
x5 Tag Team battles

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-C-R-O-W-N-E-D:
Chances: 90%

-Moo Moo Meadows:
Chances: 1%
Want: 3%

-Dry Bowser Prediction: 64%

-Stage Music not Limited by Franchise: 4,1%

- Nominations: Ghirahim X5

Last edited:

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
C-R-O-W-N-E-N-D.
Chance 65%
Want - 60%
I like it, but I don't love it. Chances are we get a RTDL stage on the Wii U game and I think it's likely to turn up there.

Moo Moo Meadows:
Abstain
We still don't know what the Mario Kart stage is in the Wii U version. It could be (and I hope it's) a Bowser Castle track, at which point Moo Moo Meadows would be kinda out of place.

Dry Bowser: 48.5%

Nominations: Playable Inkling X10

Last edited:

ChazzzyF

Smash Cadet
C-R-O-W-N-E-D:

Chance: 90%

It's the final boss theme from the most recent console Kirby game? I'm pretty sure were going to see it.

Let me be real here. I'd like to think I know a thing or two about music, especially video game music. I had never heard
C-R-O-W-N-E-D before today (Thanks @ TitanTeaTime TitanTeaTime ), so I have no biases towards it. I really like this song. This would be such a cool song to have playing during a Smash Bros game.

Moo Moo Meadows:

Chance: 50%

Let me explain. Remember Mario Kart 8's Direct? They showed off three songs from the game, the theme, Dolphin Shoals and Moo Moo Meadows. Out off all the great Mario Kart 8 songs, Nintendo had to choose three to put in the direct, and Moo Moo Meadows' inclusion means that Nintendo liked the song more than the others, which could help it's chances... maybe.

I want to make the point that, yes, the Wii's version of Moo Moo Meadows was not great. However, the redone version for Mario Kart 8 is significantly better. It was so much better that for a while, I used Moo Moo Meadows as my example when telling people about Mario Kart 8's music, showing them how much it improved from Wii.

So yeah… I like Moo Moo Meadows.

Alright guys, you know the drill.
5x 3DS Sonic stage (Not Green Hill Zone)
I'm gonna make it there all on my own.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
C-R-O-W-N-E-D
Chance:95%
It's very likely we will get a RTDL stage and even then it's a popular song not to be included
YEZ
Moo Moo Meadows
Chance: Abstain
Want: 80% Only if it's the Mario Kart 8 version
Dry Bowser Alt : 67.34%
Stage Music not from Franchise: 30.56%
Nominations: Duck Hunt Dog x5

D

Deleted member

C-R-O-W-N-E-D
Chance: 90%
A recent and fast paced theme for a final boss seems very likely.
Want:100%
Should definitely get in.

Moo Moo Meadows
Chance: 15%
Want: 35%
Don't really care for it, but not a bad song.

Dry Bowser Alt
Chance: 35%
Because of proportions.
Would be awesome.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
In regards to the concept stage music no longer limited by franchise, could we clarify what that is on the day we rate it? I'm pretty sure the nominator intended it to mean that you could play any song you want on any stage (e.g. playing Bramble Blast on Battlefield). Based on people's predictions, however, it seems like people are assuming that it simply means stages could contain music from franchises that don't already have a stage of their own- which was already the case in Melee and Brawl.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Crowned:
Chance: 75%

Moo Moo
Chance: 20%

Dry Bowser Alt : 43%
Stage Music not from Franchise:15%

Nominations:
Idolmaster Character x 5

Hey, @ Groose Groose can you change "Micaiah AT" that I gave those 5 noms to change it into "Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn AT"? I didn't think about that until now.

Last edited:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Lucas
0.00% chance
1.80% want

One man's desire to beat the heck out of a sex offender kept Lucas from falling beneath Adam Malkovitch on the want chart. Lucas came very close to taking last place on both charts--but, like the actor who portrayed him, he ultimately failed.​
You're welcome Lucas.

C-R-O-W-N-E-D: 25%
Want 100%
Moo Moo Meadows: 50%

Nominations:
Akari Hayami x5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom