• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Bandit

Chance: 0% - Usually I'm not into givin out 0s but this I will make an exception. Considerin how Kamek is basically deconfirmed & I find the baby bros unlikely to join the fray, I think Yoshi will be by himself. I don't even think Bandit will be an AT, hes probably going to be a trophy at best.

Want: 0% - They've stolen my support.

Pirate ship

Chance: 55% - Can go either way. I'm slightly leaning towards it making a return

Want: 30% - Not really a favorite of mine.

Nomination

Petey Piranha x5

Yeeesss.....

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Bandit: 0% No.
Want: 0% No.

Pirate Ship: 80% Pretty likely.
Want: 50% It isn't in Project M. I only play Project M. Thus, I don't use the Pirate Ship. And thus, I am indifferent.

Rhythm Heaven Character: 97.82%
Only Gematsu Newcomers: 28.17%

It seems that I have extra noms
x15 Bowser Jr.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Bandit- 0%
Want- 25%, This relatively high rating owes itself to the fact that Yoshi's Island is one of my favorite video games. Bandits also appeared in both of the original Paper Mario games, which also rank among my all-time favs. I actually have a sentimental, nostalgic attachment to these young, masked men. That said, it's main niche is stealing which I can't see being implemented properly in Smash. They also don't do much attack-wise besides shoulder bump into you.

Pirate Ship- 65%
Want- 85%, One of my favorite Brawl stages. There are only a few gems which I desire more strongly, such beauties including Yoshi's Island, Delfino Plaza, or PictoChat.

Ooccoo and Ooccoo Jr. x5

Rythm Heaven- 98%
Only Gematsu- 47%

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
-Bandit:
Chances: 0,2%
Want: 55% I love Yoshi's Island, well, the SNES one.

-Pirate Ship:
Chances: 50%
Want: 0% The only Brawl Stages I like are Halberd and maybe Yoshi's Island (Not counting Final Destination and Battlefield).

-Nominations:
Chibi Robo X5

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Bandit:
Chance: 0.01%
Even his chances as a smash run enemy have been stolen by Tac!
Want: 5%
I'll pass.

Pirates:
Chance: 60%
A cool brawl stage that could easily return with Toon Link's inclusion.
Want: ARRGH!% (90%)
I loved this stag back in brawl.

Chorus men re-rate: 85%
Gematsu only: flame wars%

Holy cow, I can't believe I won the dark Pit prediction with those joke calculations! Well, as always...
!!!Dark Lord Owain x10!!!

Last edited:

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Bandit
Chance: 0.1%
Want: 10%

Dont get me wrong, I like bandit because Paper Mario. but not in a Smash game (as playable)

Pirate Ship
Chance: 35%
Want: 90%

One of the stages I usually play the most. I want it back, but there may be newer and better levels to come.

Rhythm Heaven Character: 92.1%
Gematsu Only: 57%

Ms. Pacman x15

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Bandit

Double 0.0%

Pirate Ship

I think this is a good stage. It has some hazards, but they aren't too unpredictable. It looks great and I love the Wind Waker music. One of my favorite casual stages.

I think Sakurai would be proud of this stage, so it's probably a good candidate for coming back. I'm going to guess it will be on the Wii U.

Pirate Ship chances: 70%
Pirate Ship want: 85%

Predictions:
Rhythm Heaven character - 90%
Gematsu only: 25%
There are some people who are sure that it's only Gematsu, but the ratings I've seen for other newcomers suggest that most people on here don't agree.

Nominations:
10x Bowser Jr rerate

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Bandit
Chance .5%
Want 1%

I usually give first party characters a 1% base chance rating but they're so minor that I really can't picture them ranking higher than even say Goomba.

Pirate ship
Chance 50%
Want 10%

X5 John Raimi

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Bandit
Chance: 0%
Smash Run enemy or bust. If Kamek, the main Yoshi's Island villain, couldn't manage to even get promoted to an assist trophy(for which he would of been perfect IMO) what hope has this incredibly minor villain got of trumping that and becoming the second playable representation in a series many would suggest is perfectly represented with just Yoshi himself?

The answer? None.

Want: 0%
I can't actually believe I'm saying this, but I'd prefer STORK with babies to this. Hell, even getting Bandit in before Shy Guy would irritate me as one is far more beloved than this guy.

Yoshi's Island is one of my favourite games of all time(in case you couldn't tell) but minor enemies like Bandit or Dayzees shouldn't be playables.

Pirate Ship
Chance: 60%
Popular stage. Toon Link is back. Wind Waker HD. Etc.

Want: 85%
As gimmick stages went this one was pretty amazing. Wind Waker is another in my top ten games of all time, so any representation for me is good representation.

Not quite 100% because with Wind Waker HD out I'd like to see if they decide to make a NEW Wind Waker Stage.

Predictions:
Rhythm Heaven rep: 92%
GEMATSU

Gematsu only(no items, Final Destination): 62%
Most certainly don't want it, but I feel more will think that's it. Presuming we're still not including character DLC.

Nominations:
Ms. Pac-Man alt X 5

Wakka Wakka Woman

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lol Bandit. In any case, double zeroes.
They should be enemies in Smash Run though.

Pirate Ship: 75%
I'd say it's pretty darn likely past stage, with Toon Link back and Wind Waker HD to represent.

Want: 100%
But of course.

My internet went all wonky last night, so here I present the current charts.

WANT 10

CHANCE 10

- Chorus Men made the biggest jump into the chart I've seen. Right into 3rd place!
- Hilariously, this the first time a Mario character has been on the Chance chart.
- Chibi Robo had a short stint on the Want chart before immediately getting replaced by Sceptile. He's back on the Chance chart instead.

- Comparatively the Want chart hasn't changed much.
- Banjo & Kazooie have stayed at 4th place ever since I've started making these charts. :laugh:
- We have two Fire Emblem characters on the Want chart now.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Bandit

Yoshi's Island is the best game I've played on the SNES next to Super Metroid. The series has seen a revival on the DS handhelds and isn't totally dead, however, characters that rival Yoshi in importance within these games happen to be in diapers. I loved competing against Bandit in minigames and trying to prevent him from stealing Baby Mario, but I don't think he's cut out for this. Yes, I know we could conjure a moveset for a potted plant, but the way I see it, if you have to bend over backwards and take extreme liberties with a character to give him a diverse array of skills, then you've probably overlooked better options.

This is a zero given in love. Nothing against him. I think he's a fabulous enemy whom I view in the same light as Shy Guy. Both would make excellent playable characters in racing and party games - just not so much in Smash Bros.

Pirate Ship

Chance: 70%
Wind Waker Link is set to reprise his role, and therefore, I believe the chances of us getting Pirate Ship again look good. We've already seen Halberd return, so it's not out of the question.

An absolutely stunning stage with amazing hazards. Pirate Ship is a dynamic and fluid classic; I think it encapsulates the charming qualities of Wind Waker quite well. Unquestionably, it's my favorite in a game with ingenious levels like PictoChat and Delfino Plaza. As a fan, I couldn't have asked for a better arena.

D

Deleted member

Bandit: Double 0% - Nah.

Pirate Ship:
Chance: 60% - I'd say it has a decent chance. Moreso than Bridge of Eldin, but if they are also using the Melee past stages on the Wii U version, there's always Temple...
Want: 100% - Yes. One of my favorite stages in Brawl, other than Delfino Plaza and Spear Pillar. (yes, I actually like that one) I'd love to see it return.

andimidna

Smash Master
Bandit:
Chance: 0.1%
I'd be shocked.
Want: 30%
Ok.
Pirate Ship:
Chance: 70%
Yep
Eh.

Pre:
Rhythm Heaven: 93%
Only Gematsu: 20%

Noms:
x5 Agitha
x5 Andy re-rate
(18 noms remain)

Last edited:

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Bandit
0% Chance
0% Want
Pirate SHip
60% Chance
50% Want
Nominating Excitebiker x5

Last edited:

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
Bandit as a Second Newcomer Mario character:
Chance: 7.50% (I can't give him a 0 chance since anything is technically possible, but wow this is so farfetched of an idea)
Want: 0% (Not to break any hearts, but you could make an entire separate Smash Bros. roster comprised entirely of Mario characters I would want before Bandit)
Pirate Ship as a Past Stage:
Chance: 63.35% (I would think already having Spirit Train as a stage from a cel-shaded Zelda limits Pirate Ship's chances of returning for the 3DS version, but it would work for the Wii U version not having any stages with that aesthetic. On another note, I feel the 3DS version will use Melee/64 stages for it's Past Stages while the Wii U version will stick with the zanier Brawl stages (and Halberd :p)
Want: 80% (This was one of my favorite stages for the faithfulness of the Wind Waker style, that it's the only stage that always has swimmable water and that it's a dang pirate ship, and I hope we get more stages that keep to it's respective home game's art style.)
Playable Newcomer from Rhythm Heaven:
Chance: 92.03% (With Villager and Wii Fit Trainer setting a precedent on playable characters repping nonviolent games and the Sneaky Spirit already repping Rhythm Heaven as a Smash Run enemy, it seems like the road's pretty well paved for a character from that world, whoever the actual character used is.)
Want: 99% (the only thing keeping the want from 100% is that there are certain characters I would want to see before we get a Rhythm Heaven character. Beyond that, OH YEAH!)
The Only Newcomers Were Already Leaked by Gematsu:
Chance: Now, I don't know if this is technically against the rules or not, but as I don't know if you mean just the second half of the leak (Shulk/Chrom/[Rhythm Heaven Rep]) or the entire thing (those characters plus Wii Fit Trainer/Villager/Mega Man/Little Mac/"Pokemon X/Y Rep" (Greninja)/Miis/Palutena/Pac-Man), i'm gonna give two ratings.

I give the Chance of the second half of the leak being the only remaining newcomers left a 71%, as no matter how accurate this leak is, it's still only a rumor until proven true (plus I am a believer that all "leaks" have a chance of being completely fake yet coincidentally being proven true regardless anyway.)

Chance that the entire leak are all the newcomers we get: 0%, because Rosalina singlehandedly took that notion and blew it the flip out.
Want: 40% (Not only do I want characters not covered in the leak, it would be a little upsetting if the leak being true meant there would be no surprises concerning newcomers beyond Rosalina and the shock/hype in itself of said newcomers being revealed.)

Nominations:
Additional Mii Fighter class(es) beyond Brawler/Swordwielder/Gunner x1
Interactable Eternal Darkness representation (Characters, stage, AT, etc., basically anything available mid-fight beyond simple Trophies/Stickers/Chronicle) x1
Customizable Event Matches x1
*Newcomer Characters from games without a corresponding stage (ex. ROB not having a stage in Brawl) x1
*English/Japanese voice toggle option x1

Last edited:

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Bandit:
Chances: 0%
Pirate Ship:
chances: 99%
One of the best stages from Brawl, as well as a signature stage for Toon Link. If we are going to get a Zelda stage from Brawl, this will be it.
I love sailing on pirate ship!

Nom:
Akari Hayami x 5

a smart guy

Smash Journeyman
Bandit:
Chance: 0.02% He's a Nintendo Character...
Want: 0% No thanks.

Pirate Ship:
Chance: 70% It seems easy enough to implement.
Want: 50% I'm indifferent.

Predictions:
Rhythm Heaven Representative: 94.6%
Only Gematsu Newcomers: 80.3%

Nominations:
While I'm tempted to re-rate Chibi-Robo, I'll be out of town this week, and I don't want to miss his day. This guy, however, also needs a re-rate.
Bowser Jr. x5

Last edited:

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Bandit - 0%
I guess someone must like him if he's been nominated, but that doesn't change anything about his chances. If Kamek's not in, there's no way Bandit is.
Want - 0% - No thank you.

Pirate Ship - 50%
Considering Toon Link got a 3DS stage, stages can return from Brawl, and that Wind Waker HD is a very recent release, Pirate Ship feels like a very real possibility. About as high as I'm willing to rate a stage because of their inherent unpredictability.
Want - 100% - I love this stage.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Bandit

Chance - 0% - ...Can someone explain why they think this might be a good idea?

Want - 0% - Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

Pirate Ship

Chance - 75% - About average for a Brawl stage, I'd say.

Want - 100% - Hey, it's perfictly fine in my opinion. It's a proper ballence of what a stage hazard should be, and I don't have any gripes with it, so why not?

Predictions

Rhythm Heaven Charater - 91.73% - Yeah, yeah, Gemastu gonna give a boost.

Only Gemastu - 15.65% - Please let this be not true...

Nominations

DK Silhouette Stage X5

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
Bandit

If Kamek is a stage hazard, a random enemy has no chance.

Pirate Ship

Chance: 75%
With Wind Waker HD and Toon Link's return, it seems like a likely stage to return.

It was a fun stage and I like the music on it.

Ms. Pac-Man Alternate Costume X 5

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Haha, two Fire Emblem characters on the want chart; neither of them the one the chance chart tells us we're getting xD

Bandit
Chance - 0%
Want - 0%
Lol

Pirate Ship
Chance - 27%
Really unsure how to rate this stage ... Personally I'd like new Wind Waker places to appear in the game, but this is also a good stage to bring back.

Want - 50%
Indifference. While I like the music, I'm not a fan of some of the hazards.

Predictions
Rhythm Rerate - 87%
Gematsu only - 34%

Nominations
x5 Unrevealed veterans as unlockables

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
Bandit Chance: 1%
Want: 15%
I love Yoshis Island, and this guy is one of the most memorable enemies in the series. However, he is still just a common enemy. If there is one character from that series who has the best chance, its Kamek who is deconfirmed.

Pirate Ship Chance: 60%
Wind Waker's popularity has continued to rise, and the HD remake further increases these chances. I was never a big fan of the actual stage, but it still has a solid chance

Burigu

Smash Ace
To all of you guys/girls that have asked who nominated BANDIT it was ME, really nothing out of this world when people have rated more oscure and bizzarre choices it was all of an evil plot to see how many of you don't even know who this guy is, so know I have just teach you more than you knew of this beloved series also to attract at less minor attention to one of my most liked games in all time, the SNES classic YOSHI'S ISLAND.

Bandit

Chance: 1% pretty low for my OWN nomination, I alone propelled this guy from the bottom to the top, so why get it butchered like this? simply put because I wanted to.
Want: 40% honestly, these guys are more of a thread to Yoshi than Kamek and the Toadies or the common Shy Guys, they might be really minor but conceptually speaking, he trying to steal the babies is more relevant to the plot that the common enemies.
Seen a minion like him playable is extremely unlikely, but he is diverse enough to get a moveset.

Pirate Ship stage:
Chance: 15% as with Fountain of dreams yesterday, any evidence toward its inclusion are merely circunstantial and fans of the stage hopping for the best, WWHD don't exactly tranlate in higher chances since we simply could get a brand new STAGE. It's all about if Sakurai want it or not

Want: 10% I loved the music in this stage and have a lot of phases, but his background and design is a bit on the simplistic site, I love stage with a lot of elements that give them a good atmosphere, this stage to me is a bit too blue, a loved Windwaker and is one of my favorite Zelda of all time, so I hope to get a new stage based on it that this ( I have to admit this stage is perfect thematically speaking to WW so I will give the stage that).

Predictions
RH: 82.2%
Gemantsu only newcomers: 30.4%

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Bandit:
Why would anybody even nominate this guy?
Want:0%
I'd be kinda ticked off if he made it in, heck, an Octorok makes more sense than him.

Pirate Ship:
Chance:50%
It could go either way, really.

Want:70%
One of my more favorite stages in Brawl.

CanadianSmasher1992

Smash Cadet
Bandit

Chance: 0.01%

I agree with the fact that Yoshi will very likely be a solo rep now. Not giving him a 0% because at least he's a Nintendo Character.

Want: 5%

I really don't want a Yoshi rep, and if I had to choose one definitely Birdo all the way.

Pirate Ship

Chance: 45%

Definitely feel like it can go either way, but I do find it slightly more possible that we could have a new Wind Waker stage because the game had a remake fairly recently for the Wii U.

Loved this stage, probably my favourite Brawl stage too. Would love to see it back.

Prediction:
RH character: 81.73%
Gematsu only newcomers: 56.34%

Two Retro newcomers x5

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Bandit: Double zeroes

Do I really need to explain that?

Pirate Ship: Chance: 70%
Toon Link will probably have a stage in some form on the Wii U, and this is the best contender

Want: 60%
Meh. Not one of my favorites

Smasher 101

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0877-3649-6314
Switch FC
SW-7628-2111-0913
Bandit: Double Zeroes - No.

Pirate Ship: 70% - I think this is one of the more likely Brawl stages to return.
Want: 100% - One of my favorite Brawl stages.

RH character prediction: 90.72% - Gematsu plus Sneaky Spirits equals massive jump.
Gematsu Only prediction: 58.14% - Majority will think this is more likely than not.

Lor Starcutter x5

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Bandit: Why?
Double Zeroes: Ehh?

Pirate Ship: A certain song by the Scorpions is really epic on this stage...
Chances: 75%- A really awesome and liked stage by many and Toon Link's home stage in Brawl. It'd be fitting for it to return while the 3DS has the Spirit Train.
Want: 100%- An epic stage and one of my favorite Counterpicks in Smash.

PREDICTIONS:
RH Character: Another way to Pronounce Gematsu- 92%
Gematsu Only: #47- 60%

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Bandit: 0% No.
Want: 0% No.

Pirate Ship: 80% Pretty likely.
Want: 50% It isn't in Project M. I only play Project M. Thus, I don't use the Pirate Ship. And thus, I am indifferent.

Rhythm Heaven Character: 97.82%
Only Gematsu Newcomers: 28.17%

It seems that I have extra noms
x15 Bowser Jr.
but, pirate ship is in project M...

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Bandit
Chance: 0% - A generic enemy who hasn't even been playable in Mario spin offs.
Want: 0% - I have no interest.

Pirate ship
Chance: 40% - I think it helps that this could be a themed stage for Toon Link.
Want: 79% - This was pretty much the only stage in Brawl that really took advantage of the new swimming mechanic. It was overall one of my favourite stages.

Predictions
Rhythm Heaven rep: 87%
Gematsu only: 37%

Nominations: Commander Shepard x5

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Bandit:

Chance: 0%.
A minor enemy from the Yoshi and Paper Mario series that is really just Shy Guy with a face and hands, he has absolutely no reason to be included as anything but a trophy.

Want: 100%. Someone else give this guy a nice want rating....OR I'LL BONK YOU!

Pirate Ship:

Chance: 60%. In the Wii U version, obviously. I can only see one of Bridge of Eldin and Pirate Ship returning from Brawl, and Pirate Ship has the edge for being more liked (apparently) and the HD remake of The Wind Waker.

Want: 65%. Speaking of which, I really hope thta if the Pirate Ship returns that it is updated to resemble Wind Waker HD's graphics (DAT BLOOM). I prefer Bridge of Eldin, but I would rather get this stage and it's awesome music selection and get my TP music fix with a new stage.

--- Predictions:

Abstain all.

--- Nominations:

Aran Ryan x5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Bandit:
Chance: 0.2%
Want: 80%
I would totally play as Bandit and mug people.

Pirate Ship:
Chance: 30%
Want: 95%
If swimming doesn't return(which it better), I don't think this will return either. Such a shame, I loved this stage.

Nominations:
Hooktail Stage Hazard x5

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Bandit - 0% and 0% a very lovable and iconic enemy though, even moreso in Paper Mario: TTYD.
Pirate Ship - 85% It's 100% that we'll definitely get a Wind Waker stage, and it seems much more likely we'll get this instead of a brand new one. Want - 50%, I want a brand new.

predict: RH rep - 93%?
only Gematsu - 49%?

ooooh, I have extra nominations!
Birdo x5, Jill Valentine (Resident Evil) x5

Groose

Smash Champion
Ignore this.
I cannot. What is the meaning of this? EH?

Bandit: Doppelnull (aka double zeroes)
Let me make an analogy here. Yoshi is the Mario of the Yoshi franchise; Baby Mario is the Peach of the Yoshi franchise; Kamek is the Bowser of the Yoshi franchise; Bandit is the Boo of the Yoshi franchise. Why on Earth would the "Boo" get in before the "Bowser" or the "Peach?" It makes absolutely no sense to me.
As for want? I've already stated that I absolutely love the original Yoshi's Island. It's actually my third-favorite 2D platformer of all time (behind DKC and DKC2). However, I don't have any desire to see Bandit in the next Smash game. He's just not someone I'm overly attached to.

Pirate Ship: 75% chance and 0% want
I think it's pretty likely to be the Wii U stage. Wind Waker HD makes the Pirate Ship pretty recent, and it was always likely that the other Wii U stage would be a toon-styled one. I'm pretty confident in its return, but I suppose they could make a new stage or return something like Hyrule Temple instead.

Want? I really don't like this stage. It's one of my least favorite stages in Brawl--for some reason, I just don't like it. Not a huge fan of the layout, not a huge fan of the hazards, etc. The thing that always gets me is that it has so much music that I have to play on it a lot.

DK Silhouette Stage x5

DAY OVER

HERE COMES THE CONTROVERSY!

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
I cannot. What is the meaning of this? EH?

Bandit: Doppelnull (aka double zeroes)
Let me make an analogy here. Yoshi is the Mario of the Yoshi franchise; Baby Mario is the Peach of the Yoshi franchise; Kamek is the Bowser of the Yoshi franchise; Bandit is the Boo of the Yoshi franchise. Why on Earth would the "Boo" get in before the "Bowser" or the "Peach?" It makes absolutely no sense to me.
Wouldn't Baby Luigi be the Peach? And Baby Bowser be the Bowser? And Kamek be the Koopalings/Bowser Jr.? And Baby Mario be the Mushroom kind of?

Groose

Smash Champion
Bandit
0.37% chance
9.78% want

He failed to steal good odds, and he failed to steal a good want score. He also failed to steal my ability to make pathetic puns.

Pirate Ship
59.92% chance
68.48% want

A popular stage that's likely to make a return? Let's set sail for the adventure!

Today? Time to get in Rhythm. First we're discussing the odds of the Rhythm Heaven franchise getting a playable character. After that, we'll be discussing the (perhaps grim) possibility that the only newcomers remaining are those detailed by the Gematsu Leak (aka Shulk, Chorus Men, and Chrom). RATE THEIR CHANCES and want!

Tomorrow? It looks like Ms. Pac-Man alternate costume and Oocoo and Ooccoo Jr. from Twilight Princess have made it to the top of the nominations list. Predict how they'll do, if you want.
Wouldn't Baby Luigi be the Peach? And Baby Bowser be the Bowser? And Kamek be the Koopalings/Bowser Jr.? And Baby Mario be the Mushroom kind of?
I suppose you could interpret it like that. My point still stands, though--why would a common enemy get in before either of them?

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Rhythm Heaven Rep: Cult of Gematsu
Chance and Want: 100%- As a firm believer of the Gematsu leak, I welcome anything thrown at me with open arms, be it Karate Joe or Chorus Men.

Only Gematsu:
Chance and Want: 80%- It all depends. On one hand, it's an even list of newcomers with good picks and some neat off the wall choices. On the other, it's a serious downgrade from Brawl's 18 and Melee's 13, equaling 64's 12. With some things such as swimming and flight sacrificed, the time for making newcomers has only slightly grown thanks to better models (not even factoring the 3DS's models.) There's still two teams, in addition. I'd take it either way, as the 12 alone are a pack of mostly well selected newcomers. And there's Shulk. Shulk makes up for almost anything in my eye. As long as he's in, then only one thing matters to me, and that's DLC.

PREDICTIONS:
Ms. Pac-Man: Unofficial Sequel- 90%
Oocoo and Ooccoo Jr.- Why?- 1%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom