• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
I have returned from the grave to r8 some m8s.

Medusa
Chance: 1%
With Palutena being confirmed, the chances of another KI character are slim. Medusa is the big bad of the original game and the former big bad of Uprising, so she's definitely the most likely option at this point.
Want: 0%
She's boring. Also there's already like a bunch of KI in the game so another character just seems a little overkill to me.

Pittoo: Electric Boogaloo
Chance: 0.01%
If he was a newcomer, than why not just outright say he's a newcomer. He's not a Ridley-tier character so there's nothing to really tease here. He'll most likely end up being an alt to Pit, or maybe an AT.
Want: 5%
He's basically the Shadow the Hedgehog of the KI series so, um yeah, nah.

Pyrron
Chance: 0%
Want: 80%
I'd love to play as Troy Baker.

No more predictions or nominations from me for reasons.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Pittoo
Want: 60%

Obvious palette swap/costume is obvious. Uniqueness being key this time, he will most likely get passed over as a fully playable character. That being said, I wouldnt mind him being in, provided he carries different weapons than Pit. This raises an interesting point, because KI has plenty of weapons and abilities to make a whole other character, but at the same time, will most likely be placed under Pits custom moveset. It could go either way, but other than Palutenas trailer, there is no indication whatsoever of his incusion. Besides, outright showing him without playable confirmation should technically deconfirm him, right?... right?

Medusa
Chance: 8%

KIs best chance at a new rep, being a main villain in 3 games. Sure, theres Hades, but Medusa simply has more longevity and series impact. Maybe not recently, as she was shoehorned into the secondary villain role, but recency doesnt mean a whole lot.

Pyr.... Pryyo... That Fire Super Hero Guy

I guess he was kind of cool in KI, but thats where he should, and will, stay. Too much competition from a series that will probably not get any more characters.

DLC Characters x5

Hades the Magnificent

Smash Cadet
You mean the only actually outright bad boss in Uprising?
noty
I thought that I made a pretty bad boss, too. Really, I should have been the protagonist instead. All I wanted to do was help redeem myself and make a poor little girl happy. How did I end up becoming the final boss?

Kid Icarus: Uprising may be my favorite game of all time, but that part about it always frustrated me. Why is Pitty the protagonist? Who can relate to a fool like him? I'd have made a much more relatable playable character.

*Channels his CEO*

PYRRHON.

First off, what have you done with my good friend @ Hades the Magnificent Hades the Magnificent man? Don't tell me you locked him in that one room that locks from the outside to keep him at bay and threw out the key! Ugh, it's annoying that when that happens, every time I have to come and call up Dyntos to make a new key.
I'm not sure how you nature freaks could be so deluded to believe that someone like Pyrrhon could overpower me. It's quite a foolish notion, really. I was just enjoying some quality time at the beach. The goddesses can never resist me when I'm shirtless, and there are always plenty of snackable souls on the shore. It's a win-win situation, really.

Anyway, I'm back now, and I've taken care of your little Pyrrhon-Problem. I'm much too tuckered out--from my vacation, not from fighting Pyrrhon, mind you!--to actually update the game, but I've changed the title and the OP. You can try to thank me, but I don't think you'll be capable.

Toodle-loo!

...oh, and wait just a second! You're my "good friend" now? Funny. I thought you were just a member of my fan club.

Medusa

Smash Rookie
I thought that I made a pretty bad boss, too. Really, I should have been the protagonist instead. All I wanted to do was help redeem myself and make a poor little girl happy. How did I end up becoming the final boss?

Kid Icarus: Uprising may be my favorite game of all time, but that part about it always frustrated me. Why is Pitty the protagonist? Who can relate to a fool like him? I'd have made a much more relatable playable character.

I'm not sure how you nature freaks could be so deluded to believe that someone like Pyrrhon could overpower me. It's quite a foolish notion, really. I was just enjoying some quality time at the beach. The goddesses can never resist me when I'm shirtless, and there are always plenty of snackable souls on the shore. It's a win-win situation, really.

Anyway, I'm back now, and I've taken care of your little Pyrrhon-Problem. I'm much too tuckered out--from my vacation, not from fighting Pyrrhon, mind you!--to actually update the game, but I've changed the title and the OP. You can try to thank me, but I don't think you'll be capable.

Toodle-loo!

...oh, and wait just a second! You're my "good friend" now? Funny. I thought you were just a member of my fan club.
You're going to make me sick, you think you were the protagonist? You used me to further your own agenda, then attempted to trick me into it again. If anything I'm the real protagonist in the game, you surely would have killed Pit if I didn't make a timely intervention. And yes, I think I can resist you being shirtless. They say my ability turns people to stone, I wonder what happens when they look at you.

As for this Pyrrhon, HA, I just ignored him. I guess he is what these humans would call a troll. There is no way he could take on anyone from the underworld, I'm sure there is a reason why he hides so far away from it.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Dark Pit
Chance and Want: 0%
I actually thought Palutena's reveal trailer (and illustration) outright disconfirmed him. TBH, I'm a little surprised that people think he's a serious contender now.

Medusa
Chance: 10%
Palutena and Hades really did her in this time, in both Super Smash Bros and Kid Icarus respectively.

Want: 50%
She seems like a pretty interesting choice, although I've barely touched Kid Icarus so I can't say much about that.

Pyrrhon
Who?

I really can't say much about him, but I don't want to abstain.

Last edited:

CanadianSmasher1992

Smash Cadet
Dark Pit

Perhaps Dark Pit will be an alternate costume of Pit with his own dialogue and look, but I don't think he'll be an actual separate character.

Want: 30%

Um, well if Dark Pit was a separate character with his own slot, I'd be kind of disappointed because of how they're so similar. And there are so many better characters that could have been added. I'm cool with him being an alt. costume of Pit though.

Medusa
Chance: 5%

I think Kid Icarus is sticking with Pit and Palutena as the only Smash representatives. The game doesn't have enough under its belt to warrant 3 reps. There's only been 3 games.

Want: 70%

A female villain sounds cool

I abstain from Pyrrhon.

Nominations:
All-Star mode being more Melee-esque (Random order) as opposed to being Brawl-esque (set order) X5

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Pittoo Likelihood: 2%
Want: 15%

Medusa Likelihood: 5%
Want: 35%

Pyrrhon Likelihood: 0%
Want: 10%

Rhythm Rerate x5

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Dark Pit:
Chance: 2%

Medusa:
Chance: 5%
Want: 99.9%

Pyrrhon:
Chance: 0.6%

I'm not too familiar with Kid Icarus and the only character that really interest me is Medusa. Hades or Palutena would be second.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Dark Pit - 100% As a Special Alternate Costume for Pit. where everything BUT the gameplay is the same, he'll get called Dark Pit, have his own Icon, his own voice, show up in Classic Mode.
Want - 50% - and I'd like a Costume like that.

Medusa - 30% I'm not entirely sure if it's gonna happen
Want - 101% But I REALLY want it to

Pyyrhon -0. 01001011010010010100110001001100%
Want - .....Eh he could make a neat Stage Boss or Assist Trophy

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
I think you may be being a bit quick to presume Pitty is the protagonist. According to divinapedia, the definition of protagonist is the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text. You certainly qualify to be the protagonist on that front, but then again, so does Pit. Another definition is an advocate or champion of a particular cause or idea. Now as we all know, Pit has practically no brain at all, and mindlessly follows whatever Palutena says. So technically, Pit cannot be the protagonist! And who does that leave to take the spotlight? None other than @ Hades the Magnificent Hades the Magnificent ! The valiant hero who spends the entirety of the adventure trying to fix an error he made in the past.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Oh, looks like Viridi wants to have a little chat. Channeling...
Oh, look, Hades responded to my little warning to that pest, Pyrrhon.
It's obvious that you didn't, but I needed a reason to get you out here to take out the pest. Pyrrhon's ego is so huge that it's caused some buyers and shareholders to turn away from his products and my company as a result. I can't have that, you see. So I ring your doorbell to take out the weirdo, because I'm busy trying to get my investors back. Earthlings are much better as stockholders than destroying the planet's natural resources.
*Thanks Hades anyways*
It's all a part of the contract deal you had. You never read the fine print?
Once a partner of Viridi's Almighty Products, always a good partner. ALWAYS. Your products have been signed into a deal with us as cooperative. Our only real competition is that Goddess Palutena and her Angelic Superstores popping up across the Underworld and Earth... We're a team because we produce natural and organic Underworld and Earth products, not only healthy, but also cheap.
Not much else to say, I'm done here.

*Stops Channeling Viridi*

Still, I do wonder how Groose will return to the game this time...

I think it was because we managed to have a significant lead in superstore products back then. He was pretty salty and so he got Palutena to make you the villain to vent his rage.
Kid Icarus days are the best days.
Oh indeed they are, Pacack. Indeed they are.

Not only are the ratings absolutely ridiculous and sometimes filled with evidence that destroys others but Hades shows up.

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
I would imagine we'd be rating his chances of being his own separate character, not his chances of just being "somewhat" playable.
Precisely. We only talk about a character's chances of getting their own unique spot on the launch roster. No alternate costumes, no DLC.
He's confirmed to be just a regular, collectable trophy, sadly. That means that he's had his final rating here. I put your nomination for him towards Warrior of Light instead, OK?
@ Groose Groose We know you are there :3
Usually takes me an hour to read all of the day's posts, update the nominations list, tally the scores and then make my post. So if you ever see me loitering fr long periods of time, it's probably because an update is on its way!

Pyrrhon: 0% Chance
I'd say that Magnus, Viridi, Dark Pit, Hades, Medusa, an Eggplant Wizard, and even Phosphora all clearly take precedent over him. In other words? His game is so totally over.

Pyrrhon Want: 100%
C'mon! Who WOULDN'T want to play as this arrogant showboater? It'd be worth it just to hear him telegraph all of his moves in his obnoxious manner. SHAZZAMITYLAM! PRYROBLASTER! KABLOOEY! KABLAAAMY!

I actually would prefer to see him over Hades. I just don't advertise it because I deem him impossible (similar to how I'd take Banjo over even K. Rool, but I deem one of them impossible). The idea is just so ludicrous that it's great.
Medusa: 2.5%
I don't really see her as very likely. Sakurai is clearly Kid Icarus focused, but he is the guy who threw her role as the main antagonist of the franchise into debate. She's a little bit above Hades in my book because she's an easier clone to toss in late in development, but I'm highly doubting the pair of them now.

Medusa Want: 50%
On one hand, she would deconfirm one of my most wanted (Hades) and it would bother me a tad that Kid Icarus got so much attention. On the other hand, she's pretty awesome in her own right, and I think she'd be a pretty solid addition. I'm torn here.

Dark Pit
As an alternate costume: 50% chance and 100% want
As a stage hazard: 25% chance and 50% want
As a playable character: 25% chance and 0% want

I know everyone is pulling out the comparisons to Doc, Nook, and the Yellow Devil and calling Pittoo flat-out deconfirmed, but just hear me out for a little bit. Their appearances were very different to that of Dark Pit.

The Yellow Devil clearly wasn't playable when he was teased. Why? First of all, he's the freaking Yellow Devil. It would have made absolutely no sense for him to be a playable character. Secondly, he wasn't taking any knockback whatsoever in the gameplay segment shown; ten seconds of analysis could prove that he wasn't playable! He was being teased, but it was clearly for a boss role.

Doc was clearly a supporting character all along in Mac's trailer. He was a device to move the trailer forward--the trailer was not a device to tease him. I can say the same thing about Tom Nook--he was a device employed by the trailer to show that it was for Smash Bros., and the trailer didn't ever focus on him.

This is at odds with Palutena's trailer. The trailer focused on her until BAM! Dark Pit is the focus, and it's over. There was no need to show Dark Pit to help the trailer--the trailer was designed to tease him. For this reason, I deem him the most likely of the non-Gematsu newcomers; he may very well have been a later addition.

I still think he's most likely to be a glorified alternate costume. With custom moves and the apparent demise of Lucas, I'm going to be surprised if we see a semi-clone newcomer, particularly one that has the same exact cannon abilities as Pit. I could also see him being a disrupter hazard on Palutena's Temple.

As for want, I'm going to say this--I'd love to see him as an alternate costume. It wouldn't take much work, it'd be great to have the variety, and all that. A playable character just seems unnecessary, and it's just an all around worse option. I like the idea of a stage hazard, but I'm fearful that it would be too annoying.

Dark Lord Owain x5
Seriously, we're getting to the point where the most enjoyable days are the joke ones. We've rated pretty much everyone who has a chance, and rerates now might just be depressing. So, Dark Lord Owain it is!

010100100110010101110100011101010111001001101110001000000110111101100110001000000100011101110010011011110110111101110011011001010000110100001010

(If you don't speak binary, find a translator)

Last edited:

Groose

Smash Champion
Dark Pit
5.44% chance
11.21% want

Pittoo was hit by wave after wave of double zeroes? The result? He's not among our more likely characters, but he is among the most hated. Sorry, Pittoo. And no, I won't stop calling you that.

Medusa
9.50% chance
38.32% want

Medusa's want score suffered a bit from outcries of overrepresentation, and he chance score suffered from some of the same. Poor Medusa. First Uprising, now Smash 4. Will she never get her revenge on Palutena?

Pyrrhon
0.36% chance
22.75% want

Who on Earth gave this guy above a 0% chance? Seriously? And how did he get less than a 25% want? Seriously?
I jest, I jest, I jest! Looks like the Sun God isn't really a hot commodity, eh?

Today we'll be talking about the song "Calling in the Night." It's from the Metal Gear universe, and it's widely considered an amazing song. It managed to appear in Brawl on Shadow Moses Island, but it was considered pretty unfitting by many. Will it return? Also, the Fountain of Dreams stage is one of the more beloved places in Melee, but it didn't return in Brawl. Will it return? Please rate "Calling to the Night" and Fountain of Dreams in chance and want.

Tomorrow is the day of thieves and adventure! Please predict how Bandit (from Yoshi's Island) and the Pirate Ship Stage (from Brawl) will fare. Also, nominations are open!

Mars-

Smash Champion
Dark Pit
5.44% chance
11.21% want

Pittoo was hit by wave after wave of double zeroes? The result? He's not among our more likely characters, but he is among the most hated. Sorry, Pittoo. And no, I won't stop calling you that.

Medusa
9.50% chance
38.32% want

Medusa's want score suffered a bit from outcries of overrepresentation, and he chance score suffered from some of the same. Poor Medusa. First Uprising, now Smash 4. Will she never get her revenge on Palutena?

Pyrrhon
0.36% chance
22.75% want

Who on Earth gave this guy above a 0% chance? Seriously? And how did he get less than a 25% want? Seriously?
I jest, I jest, I jest! Looks like the Sun God isn't really a hot commodity, eh?

Today we'll be talking about the song "Calling in the Night." It's from the Metal Gear universe, and it's widely considered an amazing song. It managed to appear in Brawl on Shadow Moses Island, but it was considered pretty unfitting by many. Will it return? Also, the Fountain of Dreams stage is one of the more beloved places in Melee, but it didn't return in Brawl. Will it return? Please rate "Calling to the Night" and Fountain of Dreams in chance and want.

Tomorrow is the day of thieves and adventure! Please predict how Bandit (from Yoshi's Island) and the Pirate Ship Stage (from Brawl) will fare. Also, nominations are open!
Dark Pit
6.91% chance
11.87% want

Medusa
9.47% chance
39.01% want

Pyrrhon
0.38% chance
21.31% want

Interestingly I got different results than you. Just a little off. Does excel math lie?​

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Calling to the Night

Chance: 10%
Basically the same score I'm giving Snake. If he's in, then so is the song.

Want: 100%
Yes. I've never ever played a Metal Gear game, but that song is one of my favorites from Brawl. I would love to see it make a comeback.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 60%
I think it has a decent chance of returning for the 3DS version. So long as the Kirby franchise doesn't get one stage for that version, I can safely bet that it will return.

It wasn't my favorite stage in Melee, but I did like playing on it. I'd prefer it over the other choices.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Calling to the Night:

Chance: 3.33%
I gave Snake a 10% chance, and I think that's still fair. Out of the chances of that, I think there's a 1/3 chance of us getting the song.

Want: 75%
It's a good song, but it'd better have vocals.

Fountain of Dreams:

Chance: Abstain
I honestly do not know. We're getting returning Melee stages on the 3DS, and Fountain of Dreams is a popular stage, but would it be chosen over the other Melee stages?

One of the best neutral stages in SSB history.

Predictions:
Bandit: 1.75%
Pirate Ship: 30%

Nominations: Ms. Pac-Man alternate costume x20

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh... I expected Dark Pit to get some higher scores. Like, somewhere above 10%. Heh...
Calling to the Night and Fountain of Dreams have been added to the Directory.

Calling to the Night
Chance:
5%

If Snake is back, I think this will return. Though, I am skeptical on Snake's return, as I've mentioned before.
I'm kinda conflicted. I would love to have songs like Encounter and Snake Eater return, but that would also imply that Snake is back... and I don't want him to return.

Fountain of Dreams
Chance:
25%

I can see this stage on the 3DS version. I can't make assumptions on past stages just yet; having the Halberd on the Wii U and Jungle Japes on the 3DS doesn't tell me that the Wii U will exclusively get Brawl stages and the 3DS will get Melee stages. But, if that's the case, I can see Sakurai put this stage or Green Greens in.
I would love for this stage to return! Though, I much prefer if it was on the Wii U. The graphics would heavily benefit this stage.
Also, I was disappointed that this didn't return but Green Greens did...
It's not a terrible stage, but Fountain of Dreams was better.

Bandit Prediction: .09%
Yoshi isn't getting another rep. He has to pray that he gets in Smash Run or is an Assist Trophy at least.
Pirate Ship Prediction: 59.40%
With the Wind Waker HD remake and Toon Link returning, I would be surprised if this didn't return.

Nominations: Owain 5x

chronomantic

Smash Ace
-Calling to the night
Chance 20% - same rating as Snake.
Want 100% - sure it's an excellent track. I love the instrumentation.

-Fountain of Dreams
Chance 50% - no idea
Want 100% - absolutely but a remake wouldn't be bad at all.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Abstain from Calling to the Night.

Fountain of Dreams:
Chance: 70%: I'd say it hasn't a decent chance, for Wii U or 3ds.
Want: 90%: One of my most wanted retro stages.

Groose

Smash Champion
Yup. I had 60 individual ratings, including the ratings that only included one character.
Our Dark Pit chance scores are so far off because I excluded a score that included alternate costumes as a chance. Outside of that, however, it's probably down to human error. One of us (probably me) either skipped a score by accident, got the scores mixed up between two characters, or did something really odd.

We're 260 Days in now. I guarantee I've made dozens of small mistakes with the scores by now; it's something we have to accept at this point. I'm definitely not some infallible god; I'm a knucklehead with some spare time each day.

There have really only been like two or three major mistakes, though, because I do sort the scores out from least to greatest before averaging them. If there's an extreme outlier, I can usually catch it and put it in the right column or fix it by skimming back through. Smaller mistakes just slip through the holes, especially on days that have a lot of posts.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Calling to the Night

I doubt any MGS material is showing up without the great Solid Snake. I'm thinking Konami might have something to say about it. It's sort of a package deal.

This song is BAD. I'm sorry. The best tunes in this series don't have lyrics, and imo, the only song that does and stacks up is Snake Eater.

Fountain of Dreams

Chance: 40%
FoD is the kind of battleground-style, no items, Fox-only stage Sakurai wants to include more of. I give it a reasonable shot.

But only because I want to splash around on the wet surface.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Calling of the Night:
Chance: .05%
Want: 5%
I didn't care for this song, I liked the Love Theme Brawl Version.

Fountain of Dreams:
Chance: 30%
I found this stage to be very beautiful and I wish we could see it in HD.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Calling to the Night:

Chance: 25% - Half the rating I gave Snake. If he shows up, 50/50 chance we get the song.
Want: Abstain - I have no idea. I unlocked it, but I never had it on. In fact, I don't think I've ever done any My Music on Shadow Moses Island other than turning Encounter up to max.

Fountain of Dreams:

Chance: 50% - Really, it just depends of Kirby's getting a past stage on the 3DS or not. Halberd is used on the Wii U version. N64 stages are nowhere to be seen at this point. I'd say if they brought back any Kirby stage for the 3DS, it would be this one. IMO more likely than Green Greens.
Want: 30% - Eh? Would be much higher if I thought this stage had a chance to be on the Wii U version of the game, because it would look amazing in HD. Otherwise, it would be great for the tourney players who want another neutral on the 3DS, but I don't really like this stage too much. It lacks a certain cloud in order to make it stand out for me in terms of triangular platform layout stages. (I'd rather have Yoshi's Story) The music here is great though.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Our Dark Pit chance scores are so far off because I excluded a score that included alternate costumes as a chance. Outside of that, however, it's probably down to human error. One of us (probably me) either skipped a score by accident, got the scores mixed up between two characters, or did something really odd.

We're 260 Days in now. I guarantee I've made dozens of small mistakes with the scores by now; it's something we have to accept at this point. I'm definitely not some infallible god; I'm a knucklehead with some spare time each day.

There have really only been like two or three major mistakes, though, because I do sort the scores out from least to greatest before averaging them. If there's an extreme outlier, I can usually catch it and put it in the right column or fix it by skimming back through. Smaller mistakes just slip through the holes, especially on days that have a lot of posts.
I don't remember if I excluded those scores I know multiple people had that as their initial score but then also included just as a separate character. It's not much of a difference anyway, bottom line is Medusa wins!

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
CALLING TO THE NIIIIIGHT - 15%
I gave Snake himself a 25%, so I'm going to give one of the most iconic MGS songs from Brawl a bit over half of that. Seems like an easy choice if the character returns since he should come with a stage, and an MGS stage would need some great MGS music.
Want - 100% - Really, it's a credit to just how good the music on Shadow Moses Island was that I didn't set Calling to the Night as the only song to play there. One of the best reasons to have Snake return right here.

Fountain of Dreams - 25%
Difficult to discern a clear pattern for returning stages given we're only on the fourth game right now, but I don't see why FoD couldn't be a solid contender for a return. Ought to look amazing in HD if given the chance, much like how Mario Kart 8's Rainbow Roads look absolutely ridiculous.
Want - 100% - One of the most iconic Melee stages, and, like I said, it should look fantastic in HD.

andimidna

Smash Master
Calling to the Night:
Chance: 8%
Slightly lower than Snake
Would be higher if Green Hill Zone had already returned.
Want: 70%
Listening to it right now, it's very good... but it's so sad ;_;

Fountain of Dreams:
Chance: 30%
I don't know. I bet it's not coming back but I'm not certain about it at all.
Want: 90%
Easily my favorite Melee stage.

Pre:
Pirate Ship: 70%
With no sign of a new Wind Waker stage, and with Skyloft's music decreasing the likelihood of Bridge of Eldin, yea, it's probably back.
Bandit: 0.3%
He'll get a lot of double 0s, but I expect a few 1s just because he's a legitimate Nintendo character. Not exactly as unlikely as Lupus or Zip, but still, not happening.

x4 Chibi Robo
x3 Bowser Jr
(I AM SAVING 23 OF MY NOMS FOR LATER >:D)

@FalKoopa here are the new top tens! Went back through the past days to figure them out. (the chance section in the OP probably won't be updated for a while because lonkonwolf has a fractured leg :c)
1. Shulk - 91.70% chance
2. Chrom - 88.82% chance
3. Chorus Men - 81.25% chance
4. King K. Rool - 53.62% chance
5. Ridley - 48.41% chance
6. Dixie Kong - 40.85% chance
7.Takamaru - 38.12% chance
8. Isaac - 30.40% chance
9. Bowser Jr. - 26.63% chance
10. Chibi Robo - 25.29% chance

1. King K. Rool - 80.53% want
2. Ridley - 77.02% want
3. Shulk - 74.55% want
4. Banjo Kazooie - 72.57% want
5. Isaac - 72.56% want
6. Robin - 66.12% want
7. Professor Layton - 60.93% want
8. Bomberman - 59.83% want
9. Anna - 59.76% want
10. Takamaru - 58.21% want

So if you want to do your computer magic and make those top ten pictures, that'd be cool ;)

loganhogan

Smash Ace
Calling of the night
chance 5%
want 50%

Fountain of Dreams
chance 50%
want 100%

x5 John Raimi

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Calling to the Night:
Chance if snake is in: 50%
If he isn't: 0%
Chance of snake: 5%
So total: 2.5%
Want: Abstain
Can't say I remember the song.

Fountain of dreams:
Chance: 20%
I doubt cut melee stages will return. Hyrule castle, on the other hand...
God did I hate this stage.
OWAIN: Nominations x5

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Calling to the Night Likelihood: 10%
Want: 50%

Fountain of Dreams likelihood: 15%
Want: 85%

Rhythm Rerate x5

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Calling to the Night Chance: 49% Nothing else to say really since I'm slightly doubtful of Snake's chances.

Fountain of Dreams: 25% When it comes stages I think it's just up to Sakurai which is the most stunning or has the most unique stage gimmicks. I'm unsure about this stage.

Nominations:
x5 Two Retro Newcomers

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Calling to the Night:
Chance - 20%
Still optimistic about Snake getting in.
Want - 40%
Eh. It's not my favorite from the series but I wouldn't mind it.
Fountain of Dreams:
Chance - 50%
Quite a few people actually really liked this stage - including Sakurai himself, who snuck it into a Kirby game.
Want - 80%
The people who liked it includes me, so yeah.

Pirate Ship prediction: 87.2%
Toon Link + Wind Waker HD = This will be a stage.
Bandit prediction: 0.2%
Who? Quick google search tells me he's still not likely... noty

Nominate Masked Dedede Alt. Costume x5, again. Because why not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom