• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate Their Chances: GAME OVER! Join the RTC Social Group Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andimidna

Smash Master
Medusa:
I thought Palutena had a 100% chance, so my opinion on Medusa hasn't changed at all.
Chance: 6%
Want: 100%

Pit 2:
Chance: 0%
Heh. No, that was not a hint.
"Oh but haven't you heard? Pit's color swap-"
Stahp right there. Where any black color swaps there?
Dark Link confirmed? Dark Zelda confirmed? Dark Sheik confirmed?
Ok, we had black swaps for Zero Suit and Greninja, but none of this means anything in the grand scheme of things. Every time I see people talk about this, they refute it like "eh maybe he'll just be ___"
Almost nobody wants him. No reason to be there. That "hint" was nothing we haven't seen before- just look at Animal Crossing.
Want: 0%
Edit: Just remembered how his theme played during the 3ds stage part of the Smash Direct... hmm... nah, I'm sticking with 0s

Pyrrhon:
Want: 75%
This would be hilariously awesome, but also impossible :p

Pre:
Calling to the Night: 10%
wat r dis?
It's from Metal Gear? Ok, I'll predict low.
Fountain of Dreams: 30%
I have thought about it... but eh, I don't think so...

x5 AGITHA!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE BUGS!

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Pittoo-
Chance: 1% He's a perfectly good alt skin for Pit.
Want: 1% He's still a perfectly good alt skin for Pit.

Medusa-
Chance: 1% Kid Icarus isn't getting more reps.
Want: 30% I mean she's a pretty cool villain.

Pyrrhon-
Chance: 0% He's just a goofball character that sort of caught everyone off guard.
Want: 75% I mean who wouldn't want to play as the Level Infinity Super God Plus?

Last edited:

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Dark Pit
Chance: 1% - That trailer didn't fool me. He's not going to be playable.
Want: 0% - If I wanted to play as Dark Pit I'd simply play as Pit while wearing shades.

Medusa
Chance: 1% - It really doesn't make much sense for the secondary antagonist will get in before the main antagonist, or at least that's how Sakurai probably sees her.
Want: 56% - I still love her design.

@Pyrrhon I know your weakness.

Send in the Aurum, they will be your judges.

Chance: 0% - 01111011001110011011001100011011000110011011001100011001001110010011001110

^Wow, the Aurum have sure made a convincing argument, I don't think anyone can beat that logic. Pyrrhon deconfirmed!

Want: 0% - No thanks, I'm good.

Predictions
Calling to the Night: 7%
Fountain of Dreams: 22%

Nominations: concept - Chrom, Shulk, and Chorus Men are the only remaining newcomers. x5

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Dark Pit: 0%
Want: 0% I may love clones, but I hate overrepresentation.

Medusa: 0%

Pyrrhon: 0% Nope.
Want: 0% I still hate overrepresentation just as much as I did when I rated Dark Pit.

Calling in the Night: 10.71%
Fountain of Dreams: 32.42%

x5 Bowser Jr.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Dark Pit - 0% Obvious alt costume, but as deconfirmed as a doornail. Or Tom Nook/Isabelle/Doc Louis.
Want - 0% Cloney clone is cloney and lonely.

Medusa - 3% It's a longshot, but I am confident our at least 1 of our 1 or 2 non-Gematsu characters has to be a villain.
Want - 30% I'd prefer Hades, but I would love to see either as DLC.

Pyrrhon - 0% and 0% No.

Predict:
Calling to the Night 10%
Fountain of Dreams 42% a popular pick to return.

nominate Birdo x5.
Far from likely, but this is probably the biggest first party character we haven't rated yet.

@ Groose Groose , I just wanted to help you tidy up the nominations list a little and suggest that we omit these from the list:
X37 Tails Rerate (deconfirmed, trophy)
x35 Bandana “Flame War” Dee Rerate (just rated)
x30 Nintendo Joker (deconfirmed, oldest rep confirmed)
x22 Ridley Rerate (just rated)
x18 Third Party Assist Trophy (confirmed, Shadow)
x10 Chrom (Fire Emblem) (just rated)
x7 Chorus Men Rerate (just rated)
x5 Mii Rerate (confirmed)
x5 Doc Louis (Punch-Out) (deconfirmed, Mac's victory screen)
x5 Cranky Kong Rerate (deconfirmed, trophy)

Last edited:

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
Where's Hades when you need him? I sent him an invitation and everything! Perhaps he sprained his ankle.:(Well, guess I better rate anyway...:troll:

Hades:
Chance: 88%
The only shoo-in left.
Of course!

Pyyrhon:
Is there a lower award than a sticker? If so, even that is infinitely above Pyrrhon's grasp.
Want 0%
If I had some of Hades' freaky alien lemons, I would use the freaky alien lemonade to extinguish Pyrrohn.

Nominating Frederick AT x5 OWAIN X5

Last edited:

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Dark Pit:
Well…I was confused on how to rate his chance. I’m 100% convinced he’s playable, but that’s it. Not sure if I should go by that, or rate him depending on if he’s an alt or separate character…I guess I’ll just go with the latter.

Chance: 51%. I really don't think he'll end up a boss, so it's either alt(you know, with different voice clips) or new character for him. I'm leaning toward the new character side though, I'm giving him 1% more on that side so I can say "Called it" if it happens.

Want: 100%. After my hopes for Magnus and Phospora were shattered, I realized the #1 problem in Smash Bros. It has 2 Links, 2 Samus's, and at one point, 2 Pika's and 3 Mario's (Sorry Weegee :troll:). Yet it does not have 2 Pitty Pats. I need to see that fixed.
(Not to mention if he's a separate character he could use the Uprising weapons Pit does not use.)

Medusa:
Chance: 25%. I guess she has a chance as another KI rep.

Want: 60% Medusa would kind of feel underwhelming after Hades came around, but its more KI, so therefore it should happen.

The Fire Guy:
Chance: 0% 4th party isn't happening. Doesn't rating a Marvel guy break the rules?
Want: 100% I've been wanting to see a Marvel character in Smash Bros. since 3rd grade.
Lame "Hurhur Pyrrhon looks like Human Torch" joke aside, I'm serious with my ratings. Won't happen since even I forgot about him until my second Uprising playtrhough, but he would be awesome.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Dark Pit: Chance: .1%
Dark Pit not a costume change? Guess what? There were barely any costume changes in that demo! He's as playable as Tom Nook, Isabelle, and Doc Louis are. I'm not sure he will be a costume change, but there is no way he's a playable character.

Hades.

Medusa: Chance: 1%
I realllllly doubt we will get another KI rep, but if there is one, it will either be her or Hades.

Hades.

Pyyrhon: Chance: 0%
Unless he puts on a helmet, uniform, starts driving a racecar and randomly yelling FALCON PUNCH! there is no way he's getting any more then a trophy.
Hades.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
Dark Pit - 0%
Medusa - 0%
Pyrrhon - 0%
Third Kid Icarus Character In General - 0%

Kid Icarus: Uprising was one game, and not even that successful a game. Sakurai's influence may be enough to get Palutena and other assorted KI:U references in SSB4, but I don't think even he would believe KI deserves a third playable character, not yet. Dark Pit's surely a costume, and given Magnus has already appeared as an AT, everyone else is at best relegated to trophies or other cameos.

Dark Pit Want - 0% - Terrible waste of a character slot.
Medusa Want - 0% - Not a terrible choice inherently, but Palutena's in, and I don't want three KI characters.
Pyrrhon Want - 0% - Even for franchise fans, I have to imagine he's pretty low on the priority list for Smash characters.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Abstaining on Dark Pit because I really don't know what to think about him. On one hand, "the characters on the site are the playable characters" would mean no. But on the other, Mr. Game and Watch was shown but wasn't given a site profile and I'm not sure if I'm willing to open that can o' worms.

Medusa: 2% Chance / 85% Want
More Uprising is aok with me.

Pyrrhon: 0% Chance / 55% Want
Would prefer Hades over this guy though.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
You get a 0% in chances and want! You get a 0% in chances and want! Everyone gets a 0% in chances and want!

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
Abstaining on Dark Pit because I really don't know what to think about him. On one hand, "the characters on the site are the playable characters" would mean no. But on the other, Mr. Game and Watch was shown but wasn't given a site profile and I'm not sure if I'm willing to open that can o' worms.

Medusa: 2% Chance / 85% Want
More Uprising is aok with me.

Pyrrhon: 0% Chance / 55% Want
Would prefer Hades over this guy though.
Well Mr. Game & Watch is a veteran so showing him is not that shocking or hyping the mases on the other hand Dark Pit would be a NEWCOMER but is in the same position as Doc Louis, Tom Nook and Isabelle all of them shown either in the video of another character or in their oficial artwork and none of them are playable.

As I previously stated Sakurai has never shown a NEWCOMER that directly in the past so no reason to start know, if anything the appearance of Pittoo has the same relevance as the characters I mentioned previoulsy, just sharing my thoughts with you

Last edited:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
PYRRHON?! Looks like someone is pulling the RTC strings now!
Dark Pit, Medusa, and Pyrrhon have been added to the Directory.
If you have rated Dark Pit and Medusa, check to see what you've said on their days!

Dark Pit, the Pit who is not a pawn
Chance:
0%

If anything, that trailer teased him as Pit's palette swap. It's more worth the time and resources to make him that instead of a full character. Heck, they can change Pit's regular voice to Dark Pit's when you use that palette swap and it's not that hard to do when Dark Pit and Pit have the same voice actor.
Adding him would be like what PSABR did by adding both Cole and Evil Cole on their roster.

Medusa, whose homecoming party was crashed by Pit and Palutena
Chance:
5%

Even when I lowered her score, i don't think that she would get in over Hades, but it's still possible for her to get added. She might get looked at since she is the very first KI antagonist and she would be semi-clone material for Palutena. While these things are going for her, the fact that she wasn't the main villain in Uprising after Chapter 9 and how Kid Icarus might not even get a 3rd character hurt her. It's not that big of a franchise to be on-par with Kirby and Star Fox or even series that potentially could get a third rep like Donkey Kong and Fire Emblem.
She's old news, and old news bores me! Also, I want Hades.

Pyrrhon, Super Infinity Awesome God Plus
Chance:
0%

I would be surprised if he was chosen over Medusa and Hades. He was only in three Chapters in Uprising, pretty damn insignificant to be even considered for a slot. But hey, he could make it in as an Assist Trophy!
Want: 60%
Sure! Why not? He would be awesome! And I doubt Pyrrhon will read this comment under all of this AWESOME!

Calling to the Night Prediction: 15.49%
I would be surprised if this got a higher rating than Snake.
Fountain of Dreams Prediction: 34.52%
I imagine that the want will be high.

Oh boy... guys...
It's time!
I will revive the dark lord. He must rise again...
Nominations: Owain 5x

And with that, I must bid you adieu...
Wha-?! What's with all the spoiler tags?! You made me open them up, you silly thing!

Oh, who am I kidding? It's not like I was held at gunpoint or something...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll be short and harsh.

Chance and Want: 0% for all three.

Kid Icarus does not need another character, period.

From the way Dark Pit was shown, he's anything but a playable character, like Doc Louis or Tom Nook, who appeared in Mac and Villager's trailers respectively. Newcomers will get their separate trailers.

As for the rest, Palutena stole their thunder pretty much.

Last edited:

a Link to the Forums

Smash Journeyman
Ghirahim
Looks like everyone appreciates a good villain! Ghirahim is one awesome demon, and for that he beat out Impa in want! His chances aren't too shabby, either. Pyrrhon possesses the noble belief that Ghirahim would make a great character.​
Ghirahim:

Dark Pit:

n-n-n-n-no, not happening.
Please no Sakurai.

Medusa:

Chance:5%
Even Sakuai must know his limits for representing KI.
Want: 25%
Eh, not a fan.

Pyrrhon:
Chance: 1%
Definetly pushing it if he does make it.
Want: 35%
Having a fire body is cool but I do not care about him.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Dark Pit(too)
Chance: 100%.

He's going to be an alt outfit at worst so technically it's 100%. I guess.

Separate character chance: 10%
I don't trust Sakurai not to at least have considered this. Especially since he tweeted that pic and had Dark Pit turn up all suspiciously in Palutena's (god awful whoops now I'm doing crappy puns too) trailer.

Want: 3%
The only KI character that doesn't annoy the crap out of me, coincidentally being the only one who doesn't crack fourth wall jokes and pass references off as jokes. No, I'm not a fan of the humour in Uprising. Why do you ask?

That said, it's still ANOTHER Kid Icarus character. Actually; scrap that. It's another Uprising character. One game doesn't deserve three reps...and no, I don't believe Pit and Palutena rep the other two KI games in the slightest either.

Medusa
Chance: 2%

Unlikely character is very unlikely. Especially given how she had a greatly reduced role in Uprising, I don't see Sakurai giving her a playable spot.

Want: 5%
Having always been in the KI series I'm less annoyed by her than others, but no more Kid Icarus reps. Three is overkill.

Pyrrhon
There are bigger characters to choose before him. Sorry guy. Can't see him getting in over either of the above, Hades and since Viridi has also been deconfirmed, I can't see him doing any better.

No more Uprising reps plz. Two is more than enough.

Last edited:

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
First of all, Kid Icarus ain't that big, and there's no room anyway. KI isn't getting a 3rd rep.

Dark Pit...

Is a palette swap. Maybe even a slightly different model! No black Pit palette? Yeah, but there were only like 4 colors for every character, they didn't have the full palette set. Did anybody see the Skyward Sword civilian clothes palette at E3?

Beyond that, he's also a clone. And a particularly similar looking clone. Having people playing Pit and Dark Pit both with non-default colors would be really confusing. And that's part of why it will never happen.

Dark Pit chances: 0%
Dark Pit want: 0%

Medusa

Palutena terk 'er jerbs!

She'd at least bring something different, though, I have to say.

And she is a recurring villain from the series, so really, she's probably the likeliest third rep. Too bad a third rep isn't going to happen.

Medusa chances: 0.1%
She's technically possible.

Medusa want: 40%
Indifference. Slightly don't want because KI doesn't need 3 reps. It barely deserves two.

Pyrrhon

Who?

Also, he is like a Ken doll. This guy might be on fire, but he's not packing heat, if you know what I mean.

Pyrrhon chance: 0%
Pyrrhon want: 0%

Predictions
Fountain of Dreams - 25%
Calling to the Night song... - 14%
It's gotta be lower than Snake's chances, by definition...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Dark Pit:

Chance and Want: 0% - The E3 demo was obviously limited to 3 costumes (aside from the standard one), probably to save space, so they went with the minimum amount they could put in (4 players same character). Dark Pit is at best an alternate with a different voice.

Medusa:

Chance and Want: 0% - Enough with Kid Icarus. Medusa wouldn't even get in over Hades either, and if we rated him he'd also be scrapping somewhere near the bottom. Palutena is all there's going to be.

Pyrrhon:

Chance and Want: 0% - Who?

Last edited:

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
First of all, Kid Icarus ain't that big, and there's no room anyway. KI isn't getting a 3rd rep.
*coughE3'13trailercoughreplacedYoshicough*

It's pretty popular but yea I don't see KI getting a 3rd rep too although it's Sakurai's game and we might get a Brawl Kirby franchise treatment

Pittoo
Want: 5%

Come on guys, his appearance in the Palutena trailer is nothing more than a cameo. It references how Pit crashes Medusa's party in KI: Uprising by saying that Dark Pit is crashing Palutena's
Also about Pit's black pallette swap: Wireframe Mac's wasn't there too
As much as I like him as a character, I really don't see him being a playable character himself. He would most likely remain as a alt costume for Pit with the different voice

Medusa
Chance: 5%
Want: 1%
In a way she is possible...but I much prefer Hades :D

Pyrrhon
Want: 60%
Why not? Pyrrhon is awesome ^^
But he's too minor of a character other than being important in the Aurum arc

Mars-

Smash Champion
Dark Pit
Chance - 100% (0% if you aren't including color swaps)
Want - 0%

I don't really care about dark pit. However he is all but confirmed for the game. I think he will end up being a color swap, although who knows maybe Sakurai will make him a separate character. It could happen

Medusa
Chance - 35%
Want - 100%

I would love to give her a higher chance, but realisticly I think there is a 50% chance for another Kid Icarus character, and 70% chance that will be Medusa, making it a 35% chance overall.

The biggest debate here is whether Kid Icarus will get another character in the game. Now lets be honest, we all know Sakurai has a bias towards his own series. Kid Icarus, last I checked, had the most enemies in Smash 4. More enemies, why not more characters too? In brawl Sakurai added two new Kirby characters, Kirby being another series he has worked on. I really don't think he will pass up an opportunity for some more shameless self promotion. A lot of people think adding more than one character from a series is too much, but if there is one thing we should have learned by now, it's that Sakurai doesn't follow normal logic, and he will gladly make poor decisions to meet his desires. Although in this case, I would love the decision.

By the way, 70% chance of it being Medusa, the other 30% is for Hades. I am showing favoritism towards Medusa because of her longevity in the series and the fact that Uprising was marketed based on her (perhaps some sex appeal there LOL?).

Pyrrhon
Chance - 0%
Want - 50%

Lets be realistic.

Last edited:

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Pitto chance: 20% Either way, he's playable. Deal with it. Pobably as an alt, but he's playable.
Want: 100% Cooler than Pit.

Medusa chance: 50% Nothing pro, nothing against her. Can go either way.
Want: 100% Cooler than Palutena. Have I already said I like villains?

Pyrrhon chance: 0,05% Just because Nothing is 0%
Want: 55% Would be cool.

And yes, Kid Icarus can get a third rep, remember Kirby in Brawl? It's a Sakurai franchise.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Dark Pit:
Chance: 0% AltCostume

Medusa:
Chance: 3% - KI is not getting 3 reps, but it'll be her if it ever does.
Want: 15%

Pyrrhon:

Predictions:
Calling to the Night - 1.27%
Fountain of Dreams: 36%

Noms:
Warrior of Light x4
Tails x1

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Pittoo:

Chance: 20%

Everyone's in a little bit of denial. Giving Dark Pit a 0% means that he is absolutely disconfirmed, which is false. He was teased as something, and although we don't know what it is, there is at least a CHANCE that it points to a playable Dark Pit. Now I don't think this is the case, but the 0% scores are a little uncalled for. Dark Pit is shown off at the end of a trailer, "crashing Palutena's party" and he has a 0% chance. Ridley is hinted as a boss and he still has a chance above 50%. It's bias, that's what it is.

Now I won't say that Dark Pit is likely, because he's not. But he has more going for him then a few other competitors. Sakurai's Kid Icarus bias and the eerie tease at the end of Palutena's trailer help his chances, and there's really not much in his way. I'm not too sure how I feel about the alternate costume idea because technically Dark Pit is a separate character, so unless the announcer says "Dark Pit" then I guess I'm not too keen on it. The main thing in Pittoo's way IMO is the fact that he is near identical to Pit. He's literally a Pit clone. He looks exactly like Pit besides the alternate coloring, which ironically is where the idea for the character came from. I find it hard to make Dark Pit a separate character when his alternate colorings will look exactly like Pit. He could be an alt, a boss, a character, or a costume, but he 100% has a role in this game.

Want: 35%
I love Kid Icarus but we have to draw the line somewhere. Some of this want is so all the people who gave Dark Pit zeroes can eat crow.

Medusa:

Chance: 5%

With Palutena in, I find Medusa slightly more likely. However Medusa's importance to Kid Icarus was essentially killed in Uprising (play the game) so I don't think Sakurai would really consider her anymore. I don't know, maybe.

Want: 50%
Medusa could be cool, but see Dark Pit.

Pyrrhon:

This is where I give a zero. Pyrrhon isn't even an important Kid Icarus character. He'd be lucky to be an assist trophy.

If we DID get another Kid Icarus character, I'd want it to be one with actual in-game importance.

Calling to the Night: 2.5%
Snake isn't even likely, I don't know why this would be either.
Fountain of Dreams: 55.75%
I'm being a little optimistic about this one. But it's a beloved stage/song from Melee, so I don't see why not.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Dark Pit:

Chance: 14%
Possible because of his being at the end of the trailer, but the Japanese seems to imply that Dark Pit says "More or less" when Palutena asks if he's come to crash her party. So he's probably an alternate costume.

Want: 30%
Eh.

Medusa:

Chance: 7%
I considered her the most likely third Kid Icarus newcomer until Dark Pit's possible tease.

Want: 77%
I'd like to see her. But only if she has a unique moveset.

Pyrrhon:

Chance: .03%
Not happening.

No.

Predictions:
Calling to the Night: 2.33%
Fountain of Dreams: 9.33%

Nominations: Ms. Pac-Man Alternate Costume x5

Last edited:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So, are those 100% chance scores for Dark Pit being an alternate costume going to count for his overall chance score? I would imagine we'd be rating his chances of being his own separate character, not his chances of just being "somewhat" playable.

On that note...

Dark Pit Chance: 0%

I think he was de-confirmed by appearing in that trailer and not being officially revealed as a newcomer. Just like Tom Nook before him. Not to mention the fact that he's definitely not the best candidate for a third Kid Icarus character. I think that spot would have to go to Medusa or Hades, not Dark Pit. At best, I think he's going to be a special alternate costume.

Dark Pit Want: 0%

I think I said recently that a 0% want score would mean that the character has no redeeming qualities or justifications for being on the roster whatsoever. I think Dark Pit fits that quite well. I don't see any good reason to promote a palette swap, which became a side character in a recent game, into it's own separate character.

By the way, what would Dark Pit's alternate costumes be?

Last edited:

Nimbostratus

Smash Journeyman
Dark Pit
Chance- 0.5%
Sorry, mates. He's disconfirmed. Well, almost assuredly, at least.
Want- 0%
I was actually surprised to like his character in Uprising. Do I want to see him as playable in Smash, though? Not if we're talking about anything more than a palette swap. The role just fits him so perfectly.

Medusa
Chance- 3%
Based off of Uprising, I don't get the impression that Sakurai really cares about her that much.
Want- 4%
Should be the third KI rep... but as much as I love KI, do we really need more representation this time around? While Medusa's more deserving, I also like Hades more.

Pyrrhon
Chance- 0%
Yes, I know who he is. But no, he's not happening this time, and he still won't be happening in the future unless they make another KI game and he's the main villain.
Want- 0%
Pyrrhon is kind of awesome, and I'd like to see him again... in another KI game. In Smash? Not as a playable character.

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
Pittoo
"What did you just call me?"

He's most likely an alt.
Want: 0% Doesn't need to be a separate character.

Medusa

Chance: 20% Double the score I previously gave her. Palutena's been confirmed, as expected. But we also got some ATs, namely Phosphora and Magnus. Pretty much every major Uprising character has now been confirmed to have some kind of role... except Medusa and Hades. Either they have no role besides a trophy or we still have some suprises waiting for us. Medusa is obviously the 3rd KI rep if there is one.
Want: 90% Same as last time.

Pyrrhon

Chance: 0% Way too minor a character.
Want: 0% I like him, but not the idea of him being in Smash.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
And 100% in chance because he's playable, probably as an alt, but he's playable.
Ah of course my bad
I think we all know that he will definitely by an alt.
But I think what the rate their chances is asking is whether he will be a separate character from Pit

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Well you see, Sakurai revealed Pit early to trick us. Pit is actually an alternate costume of Dark Pit.
In all seriousness, I imagine Dark Pit's alternate costumes would essentially be dark versions of Pit's alternate costumes. As if having two Pit's wasn't confusing enough as is.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
So, are those 100% chance scores for Dark Pit being an alternate costume going to count for his overall chance score? I would imagine we'd be rating his chances of being his own separate character, not his chances of just being "somewhat" playable.
I concur. Collectively, we should rate Dark Pit in terms of playability as a separate character, not as an alternate costume.

Dark Pit
Chance: 2%

Medusa
Chance: 15%
Want: 10%

That said, my gut feeling tells me Masahiro Sakurai at least considered, even halfheartedly, a third playable character from Uprising. At least considered.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Dark Pit, the official clone

Chances: 0% (as a seperate character of course)
Palutena's trailer killed his chances. I don't see the point of showing a newcommer if you don't show his gameplay.

Want: 10%
Cool in uprising, but he is litteraly a clone.

Medusa, the Goddess of boobs Darkness

Chances: 40%
In one hand, I think that a third Kid Icarus rep is a little bit a stretch. On the other hand, I do think that Palutena's trailer boosted her chances, but having no mention of Medusa, but a reference to Medusa's appearence in Uprising's first chapter.
But even if this is just a little nod, with all Kid Icarus representation, I'm quite confident about Medusa.

There's so much possibilities with this classic Nintendo character. More than vilain reptiles :troll:

Pyrrhon

Chances and Want: 0%

He just doesn't stand a chance.

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Pittoo

Chance - 0% - I'm actually taking his appearance in Palutena's trailer as a discomfirmation. People are over-analyzing things again.

Want - 20% - He's one of the few Pallet Swaps I want. Normally, I wouldn't rate him so low, but with roster space as limited as it is...

Medusa

Chance - 0.02% - Maybe, but I don't expect it in the slightest.

Want - 35% - I'm satisfied with the current Kid Icarus Roster. She might be worth it if the series continues but for now I'm satisfied with Palutena.

Pyro-Snake

Chance - 0% - I estimate it will be a few centuries before he comes into the Kid Icarus's atmosphere again. Good luck finding him again... o wait.

Want - 0% - Because no move set will do his flames of righteousness justice. :p

Predictions

Calling to the Night - 27.45% - By definition this shouldn't be higher than Snake.

Fountain of Dreams - 43.69% - Just some random number. I haven't a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom