• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate the person above's signature.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I'm watching D-Gray Man, can't wait to finish i- WHERE ARE ALL THE EPISODES?
[Google search]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anyways, 3/10. Friend codes.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
8/10

So I'm going to be using this signature as a YouTube video animation. Atm I just would like to find out in general if it's good, I hoping it's YouTube animation good. I need some feedback please. Thanks.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
9/10 really cool gif.
Music's good, but sorta out of place...
5/10

I see, well, to elaborate the atmosphere of why the picture looks like this; the picture demonstrates a war-ton warrior that just finished a fight, he has won but with glory and despair, rain starts poring, he's won with despair and disposal of that certain entity. Thanks.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I never liked her music much...and headphones along with that pose are used too much. o.o

5/10

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
As a sig, [6.5/10]
I just prefer sigs to be wide and narrow, they look cleaner that way imo.

But as an image itself [9/10]
I'm sucker for atmospheric images.

Last edited:

Tali vas Normandy

Smash Apprentice
9/10
I really love it!
Especially the Samus side of as she looks fantastic.
I also use here in smash as well.....so there is that :p

I always wanted a sig that showcased my mains as well. (Her, Rosie, Peach and Dr. Mario)
but i have no skills with online tools.

anyway, i know my sig will probably get a low rating as its just something a cropped in threw in there :p

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
--[9/10]--
It's a short, nicely cropped animation that loops properly.

And it's not hard, if you got photoshop (or gimp), there's plenty of tutorials online that could help you.

RanserSSF4

Banned via Administration
NNID
RanserSSF4
8/10

I love Quasar Dragon as it's one of my favorite yugioh monsters, but my only problem with it is that.... well, it's just a picture of him and nothing else lol

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
I don't know what it is (and yes, that IQ thing is more or less bull****, I just put it there out of boredom)

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't know what it is (and yes, that IQ thing is more or less bull****, I just put it there out of boredom)
5/10

@
RanserSSF4

I see, what about now? http://oi62.tinypic.com/30jh56r.jpg

And 7.5/10

To extend your picture, just resize the picture on Phto-shop or Gimp or any other site that offers this MS paint offers this btw. Now to create special effects and such, you need to find out what you desire towards this picture.

If I where you, I'd like create a nice cool monster type of background that would fit him and the texture of the picture in general, next; I would probably show him doing something cool with animation (always the best) then just move on from there. Best thing would be to first understand what tools does what Photoshop, Gimp or Lunapic another free but pretty good source of a edition type of website.

Last edited:

Lus146

Smash Cadet
5/10

@
RanserSSF4

I see, what about now? http://oi62.tinypic.com/30jh56r.jpg

And 7.5/10

To extend your picture, just resize the picture on Phto-shop or Gimp or any other site that offers this MS paint offers this btw. Now to create special effects and such, you need to find out what you desire towards this picture.

If I where you, I'd like create a nice cool monster type of background that would fit him and the texture of the picture in general, next; I would probably show him doing something cool with animation (always the best) then just move on from there. Best thing would be to first understand what tools does what Photoshop, Gimp or Lunapic another free but pretty good source of a edition type of website.
0/0 No sig. Neither the worst I've seen or the best I've seen

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
0/0 No sig. Neither the worst I've seen or the best I've seen
Smashboards only shows signatures the first time someone posts. Scroll up and try again

Also --[6/10]--
It's nice, but a lot of people use it, so it doesn't stand out. But...

--[7.5/10]--

1.5 bonus points for ZS Samus

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
0/10 No sig

Why so many sigless posts?

Image is really good, but stretching it doesn't do it justice. The moonspeak looks like a quote from something, but I'm not sure from what.

お前のドリルで天を突け

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
0/10 No sig

Why so many sigless posts?

Image is really good, but stretching it doesn't do it justice. The moonspeak looks like a quote from something, but I'm not sure from what.

お前のドリルで天を突け
Oh? So you enjoy the original huh? Yes you're right, what do you believe should be improved? I normally don't want people's help with this stuff but I'm clueless so I need some guidance which is the people of course.

No, the quote was made by myself, I made a very long quote but it turns out I don't have enough room to post the whole meaning. This is was my quote 私の方法に立って、あなたが殺されます。あなたの死が、それは私を悲しまません。戦争を交差するように準備します。あなたは死ぬ準備ができています。殺人は私が誰です。

Edit: Wait a minute, I think I understand what you mean by now, are you implying what the picture stands for, and using the quote as some kind of code to the picture?

Edit: What the texts read お前のドリルで天を突け is Give the heavens in thy drill.

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
I normally just find a picture on the internet and crop it until it looks good and fits. If it looks bad when cropped, I find another. I went looking for Rin sleeping, as a sort of joke, and found some fanart of Malon sleeping under a shady tree and decided to use that instead. Just look for something that's nice and work from there.

Did you translate that yourself? Maybe it's my own (lack of) Japanese skills, but it seems a bit awkward to me. It looks like something a shounen protagonist would say to the villain during their final confrontation, but the use of a familiar word like anata and the polite language conflicts with that interpretation. Not to mention that using Japanese on a Smashboards site is questionable at best, since it's not an anime site, nor is it a weeby enough game/series to assume that more than a handful of users know Japanese. If this was an Atlus fansite, I could maybe see it working, but it's a bit out of place here. Weeaboos have a bad enough rap as it is, there's no need to make it harder on ourselves.

Unless I goofed and used the wrong kanji, the line reads "Pierce the heavens with your drill". It's from Tengen Toppa Guren Lagan. If you haven't seen it, you don't know the true meaning of manliness.

No hidden meanings, I promise.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
7/10

Ah I see, well I tried to edit this picture the best I could. I used this picture/ avatar before for my signature, but the picture didn't stand out that well, so I chose a great Link picture. I always wanted to edit that picture with my imagination so I choose that picture, chose my color as Link, and the rest speaks for itself. So you don't like the narrow picture edition at all? Rin huh? Great chose, I prefer instead of cropping the picture that you first re-size the picture, add some contrast, saturation and if you want to add a new layer to edit some unnecessary entities that make the picture look all disgraceful then crop the picture after that. Yes that was me, it was "Give the heavens in thy drill". Oh, "Pierce the heavens with your drill" reads familiar, Guren Lagan huh, I can see that being from Guren Lagan. As for my personal Japanese content it's because it always means something, it always sparks imagination, and always describes exactly how to write in that language. The shounen huh? Hmm really, 私の方法に立って、あなたが殺されます。あなたの死が、それは私を悲しまません。戦争を交差するように準備します。あなたは死ぬ準備ができています。殺人は私が誰です。translation
"Standing in my way , you will be killed . Your death , it does not grieve me . Prepare so as to intersect the war . Are you ready to die . Murder is who I am." I could see that now as a shounen would say this.

Um, not sure about the rest but, I used Japanese because it defines what a war-ton Demi-God would write or say if that makes any sense. Thanks.

Last edited:

kingPiano

Smash Ace
Well too many people are multi posting so I'll just rate the last sig above me (perhaps it would be best to just post once per page per person in this thread?)

Iceweasel 10/10, it reminds me a lot of Marin. Link's Awakening is still my all time favorite Zelda game, but I am a huge GB/GBC fan. Aw YEA!

The feels....

Last edited:

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
6/10, it's a list of mains.

Also, I always thought of it as L+R+A+Start, not L+R+Start+A, but that's just a matter of preference.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
10/10! The characters look so beautiful under... whatever edit you made to them. I know absolutely nothing about Photoshop, but I can tell you that it looks amazing. You even gave links to support the characters you want in as DLC. Rating aside, I once read that Assist Trophies that are in 4 won't get in since Nintendo's not gonna remove Assist Trophies just to put them as playable characters, so Midna might not get in. I can't get you the link since it was oh-so-long ago, so, in that case, you shouldn't listen to me since I don't really have any proof, so keep on hoping! And I mean this non-sarcastically of course.

One more thing... I should get a lower rating on my signature. Since I'm not really good at creating art, or even editing things, I used this site to make my signature. But those Warios should give me a higher rating, right? ;)

EDIT: PREVIOUS PROFILE ICON AND SIGNATURE

Last edited:
Top Bottom