• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate the person above's signature.

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
So just what the title says. Rate out of 10, and if you don't have one... don't post.

Last edited:

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Not a bad idea for a thread, I'll play.

Rating: 6/10

Very informative on characters, and I love the colour coding... but personally I find the head shots to be a little bland looking visually. We have fairly differing views on some of our wishlist with only Jr. really making me happy to see (though I do support Isaac and Sceptile too, Jr.'s now my most wanted 1st party newcomer [Mewtwo wins out though]), but you're entitled to your opinions of course, and you don't have any hatefulness against Ridley supporters or an unfounded DENIED against him (I assume you're not a fan of the idea him being playable by your support of Dark Samus, but your sig is respectful about itl).

In all I like the colour coding options, but it's all a little bland and doesn't have much personality in my books. A Solid OK, with a tend towards good thanks to all the information you convey so eloquently.

Last edited:

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
0/10 there isn't one (atleast not that I can see)

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
8/10 Has plenty of the more likable pretty bois.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
It will only show up once per page.

Liet: 8/10
I'm not a fan of the first line but it's not annoying... but being British the keep calm and carry on craze is way overdone and I am sick and tired of it now... Luckily you bring it back strong with Goomy goodness to get a respectable score!

Claire: 5/10
I don't play Brave Frontier so maybe it's cooler if you know what's going on... but I don't... the design's cool though, but having three of them is a little bit of a turn off to the uninformed.

I have second post in this thread so you can check out my sig.

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Claire: 5/10
I don't play Brave Frontier so maybe it's cooler if you know what's going on... but I don't... the design's cool though, but having three of them is a little bit of a turn off to the uninformed.
Here I thought I was the only one on Smashboards who knows of Brave Frontier.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
8/10

I like the sprite, but I can't make up the phrase. That's an Ambipom + Exeggutor fusion?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
8/10

That's some beautiful Photoshop there. Shame it has 2 question marks on that roster there.

Top Bottom