• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Game & Watch! ^_^ (from crew battle)

QERB

Banned via Warnings
Nice GW, good f-air combos, I would just suggest more throw combos: d-throw-->judgement or other throws to n-air.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
For sure, good idea. I forgot all about throw combos when I was playing, I was just going for the kills lol. But I do need to add more throws to my game. I don't think I uaired once in either of those fights. That's something else I need to add. I just never know when to uair.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
I don't think I uaired once in either of those fights. That's something else I need to add. I just never know when to uair.
Hmm u-air works best on fastfallers, like the ganon you played or fox/falcon etc., (not too sure about marth). I use it only to juggle the fastfallers, then finish with the parachute. It's better as a lead-in to the chute, instead of just chuting right away. I think it's easier to pull off on platformed stages too, and when they're above you.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
good g&w but...
why 1 stock vs 4?
( in the battle vs marth )
It's a crew battle. There are two teams of players and every player gets 4 stocks. The first team to lose all their stocks loses. The Marth lost three stocks before getting to me, so that's why he had one stock. I lost one stock vs the Marth, that's why I had 3 against Ganon.

And thanks for the uair tips, QERB. It's probably the only move I don't use, and I think it would help my game a little more. :)

Nike

Smash Apprentice
ur gunna need some butter with all those rolls

alright gaw discluding all the rolling

Top Bottom