• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raleigh Smashfest - 2/16

lord karn

Smash Master
There will be at least one copy of Brawl at this smashfest, and possibly more. As usual, there will be several melee set ups around the house. My dad also might buy us pizza or something. Anyone who wants can spend the night.

Date: Saturday, February 16
Time: Start showing up at one. Call me when you get there because everyone will probably be upstairs.
Address: 2018 Brilliant Drive, Raleigh, 27616

Bring a cube and a copy of melee if you come. I should have plenty of tvs. Take off your shoes when you come inside so the carpet doesn't get messed up.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I'll be there, might come a little later on in the day, (like around 6ish) planning on spending the night though. Should be fun. I'll probably bring a ps2 and guilty gear if anyone is interested, but Ill probably be playin' brawl :)

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
Can't bring a cube but i can bring a copy of melee and a few controllers. Can I get a ride, dude?

Also, if we're getting Papa Johns lemme know so I can save you guys money.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Are you guys going to record? I want too see some Brawl Footage from you guys. o;

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
Will be there, I'll probably drive there friday night and harass Malk or saturday morning, either way, will [probably] be giving Malk a ride back to UNC:G

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Are you guys going to record? I want too see some Brawl Footage from you guys. o;
I'll try to bring my recording equipment with me.

There are some matches that I have posted already (since I have the game; its actually my copy we'll be playing) check the Pikmin & Olimar forums and then the Echo's Olimar Guide thread *shameless plug*.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
OH EMM GEEEE!!!
now that that's out of the way, I'll try to come. If anyone can give me a ride, wants some money, or just wants some money. (Did I mention I'll pay?!)

THEN COME TO STATE AND PICK ME UP!!!

*out of breath*

Okay, so just in case anyone checks this thing before tomorrow...
I will pay for a ride.

HeroAnri

Smash Cadet
NC, Winston Salem -- Friend Code # 2148-7811-3109
Im from winston salem and im talking to my friend over the phone right now and he says hes down...as well as my brother. so we got like 3 controllers and a memory card with all characters and stages but im sure all yall probably have it unlocked haha.

other than that, u have to respond before 11 am tomorow cus i want to make sure we can come...

i also go to UNCG...however i stay in winston salem so if u want a ride, u have to come by winston and drop your car off...

lookin forward to smashing

Younghavoc

Smash Rookie
Im from winston salem and im talking to my friend over the phone right now and he says hes down...as well as my brother. so we got like 3 controllers and a memory card with all characters and stages but im sure all yall probably have it unlocked haha.

other than that, u have to respond before 11 am tomorow cus i want to make sure we can come...

i also go to UNCG...however i stay in winston salem so if u want a ride, u have to come by winston and drop your car off...

lookin forward to smashing
good **** on hosting this smash event man, me and anri, from winston, are def. coming to this , look forward to smashing with yall

edit: i can also bring a cube if you need an extra one

GrayFox28

Smash Rookie
****, I would be able to go; however I got work early on Sunday morning.

James: yo if you can, gimmie some info on WW Link and Capt. Olimar
-Q

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll try to bring my recording equipment with me.

There are some matches that I have posted already (since I have the game; its actually my copy we'll be playing) check the Pikmin & Olimar forums and then the Echo's Olimar Guide thread *shameless plug*.
Ah ok then. Would like some info on Ganon. o;

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Dude everyone is welcome to come to this, but you should deffinitly spend the night saturday if your coming. so yeah YOU CAN/SHOULD COME TO THIS! DOOO ITTTT!

I won't be able to make it there till' between 6 and 7pm but I'm spending tha' night and want to play new peeps + brawl.

ps. Yall better not go and eat before I get there!

RoyTheFlamboyant

Smash Journeyman
i'll be there is there a limit on how many people can be there.
... Man, how were you gonna get there? xD

And holy ****, Ryo? I thought you were effin' dead, dude! We gotta Smash some time.

Nick O. Teen is gonna see if his poor beat up car can make it, and if so, YKB3, me, and NOT will be up there later this afternoon or evening. I dunno if we're staying, but it's a slight possibility.

Thanks for hosting, regardless, Karn. Good stuff, man.

lord karn

Smash Master
We recorded several hours worth of matches so expect to see a lot of videos. We also held a 1$ entry fee teams tourney. Hopefully we can do it again sometime with more than one copy of brawl. Too fun.

1. Gimme Your Money (KNORR and Echo)
2. Mega Rapidash Assault Team Go! (Malk and Karn)
3. Triforce Slam (TLOZ and 59JS)
4. Undercover Brothas (Ryo and .Pwn)

Malk

Smash Champion
Want to start a topic in the brawl general discussion about our tourney? and post vids there?

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Ya for sure lozr, ill see you at the next one. Team lozr/chocolate-charles is toooo good. Thanks for the accommodations as always alex. Team gimme your money was amazing, keep it up knorr/bill.
To little tree: It was awesome teaming with you, well have to do it again sometime. And lastly to Malk/Jesus, perfect job on naming us, your insane.

Lunaretic

Smash Apprentice
Ya for sure lozr, ill see you at the next one. Team lozr/chocolate-charles is toooo good. Thanks for the accommodations as always alex. Team gimme your money was amazing, keep it up knorr/bill.
To little tree: It was awesome teaming with you, well have to do it again sometime. And lastly to Malk/Jesus, perfect job on naming us, your insane.
Big Tree Little Tree frw, and Bill's Olimar is so good. X_X Wish I would've picked up Pit on the first night, was still learning a lot about playing with him during the tourny.

Top Bottom