• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Race to the finish! #ExcitetheBallot! Vote for Excitebiker now!

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
My point was that was Sakurai's quote on why he didn't consider ExciteBike as a character... (But don't take it seriously because Sakurai changes his mind like a girl changes clothes)
Uh i didnt take it seriously, and after sonic's up B, i dont think sakurai does anymore.
Is a very easy solution at my eyes, it also works as an obstacle or even a shield, ramps ftw.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I just wanted to revive this thread because I was hoping I could be a supporter for the Excitebiker. I give him my full support! And seeing the moveset that was made for him (thanks to evilwaluigi, of course.) and the fact that Little Mac was promoted from assist character to fully-playable character, and the fact that he considered for inclusion in Melee, I think his chances have gone up by quite a margin now.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey there, everyone. I don't know if anyone took this into account, but Excitebiker was NOT, I repeat NOT shown as an Assist Trophy character in the Smash 4 direct, and unlike Isaac from Golden Sun, Ray MK III from Custom Robo, Barbara from Jam with the Band (and to an extent, Andy from Nintendo (Advance) Wars.) Excitebiker was an Assist Trophy character available from the start of Brawl, whereas Isaac, Ray, and Barbara (and again, to an extent, Andy.) had to be unlocked before they could be usable as Assist Trophies in Brawl and for all we know they could (Heaven forbid) still be Assist Trophies that were kept secret from us for the Direct.) I'm not saying he will be a shoo-in for the game, but...PLAYABLE Excitebiker, anyone?:smirk: Hey, if Little Mac could pull it off...:)

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I'm probably gonna become a more avid Excitebiker supporter after him not being shown as an assist trophy, and with Takamaru's chances decreased with Greninja's reveal. I may seem delusional, but I just sense that he'll be our new surprise retro for this game!
Excitebiker was NOT, I repeat NOT shown as an Assist Trophy character in the Smash 4 direct, and unlike Isaac from Golden Sun, Ray MK III from Custom Robo, Barbara from Jam with the Band (and to an extent, Andy from Nintendo (Advance) Wars.) Excitebiker was an Assist Trophy character available from the start of Brawl, whereas Isaac, Ray, and Barbara (and again, to an extent, Andy.) had to be unlocked before they could be usable as Assist Trophies in Brawl
I'm glad someone else noticed this because I honestly feel like Excitebiker's chances were increased even more than Isaac's in the direct. I'm not saying his chances are higher than Isaac's but he definitely had a good boost in chance, in my opinion.

FiDeL

Smash Rookie
Yeah I Noticed this too and now i wish even more that Excitebiker is playable. And still wish for Ray and Rifle Grunt too. Ray maybe but Rifle Grunt really unlikely, i just keep dreamin!

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
I'll support him. When it comes to old games, Nintendo likes to push excitebike

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I was thinking of another Retro character, like Ice Climbers or R.O.B. And the only thing to come to mind was Excite Biker. He is my eyes is the most well known NES game that hasn't ever had some sort of remix. I like the idea of having a guy on a bike doing Wheelies and other BMX tricks fighting in battle. I'm a supporter.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
The Excite bike series has about six entries, it deserves a playable character. Then again, so did Starfy. I still support, though.

ZiggytheNinja

Smash Rookie
I spent some time making a moveset for Excitebiker, including attacks you might find in his customizable moveset that everyone has in SSB4. Spread this image around!

FiDeL

Smash Rookie
I spent some time making a moveset for Excitebiker, including attacks you might find in his customizable moveset that everyone has in SSB4. Spread this image around!
Your moveset is exactly what i hav mind when i think about the excitebiker, for the up B special the third.option is my choice, for the rest everything is good! The only thing i would change is.his final smash. I imagine something like a bunch of excitetrucks only or excitebikes,trucks and bots rushing in the stage to KO the opponents, juste to represent all the games in the Excite series. But its just an idea, excitebikes only is still cool!!!

I really really want this character!!! Please Sakurai!!!

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I legit think we are getting Excite Biker as our retro rep.

1. Sakurai is revisiting old ideas and has changed his mind: This is a big one. Charizard is now a stand alone fighter, Little Mac is now a fighter, Ridley appears to be playable, Villager and Mii are playable, and the old unbias he had appears to be gone. Sakurai considered Exictebiker for melee, yet he could not figure out how to make him jump. He can now.
2. He was not in the Direct or at e3: Unlike other Assists who were not shown, Exicte Biker was a starter assist. Why he was not shown, we don't know, but it helps him.
3. We have not yet seen a true retro newcomer: Pac Man and Mega Man are third party/ guests, while Little Mac appears to be more based on Punch Out Wii, his reboot. Since we have seen a retro newcomer in every game since melee, he could get in.

At the moment, Takamaru is his only serious competition, but news as of late has hurt him (Mii shurikens, Greninja)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I legit think we are getting Excite Biker as our retro rep.

1. Sakurai is revisiting old ideas and has changed his mind: This is a big one. Charizard is now a stand alone fighter, Little Mac is now a fighter, Ridley appears to be playable, Villager and Mii are playable, and the old unbias he had appears to be gone. Sakurai considered Exictebiker for melee, yet he could not figure out how to make him jump. He can now.
2. He was not in the Direct or at e3: Unlike other Assists who were not shown, Exicte Biker was a starter assist. Why he was not shown, we don't know, but it helps him.
3. We have not yet seen a true retro newcomer: Pac Man and Mega Man are third party/ guests, while Little Mac appears to be more based on Punch Out Wii, his reboot. Since we have seen a retro newcomer in every game since melee, he could get in.

At the moment, Takamaru is his only serious competition, but news as of late has hurt him (Mii shurikens, Greninja)
As much as I agree with this sentiment, I wouldn't say that Ridley is guaranteed to be playable. Don't get me wrong since I do support Ridley, he's NOT 100% confirmed as a fighter yet. Besides, that shadow could mean anything (boss, assist, ect.).

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I support him.
Why not? He would be fun.
I'd rather see many others, sure.
Yet he is deserving in my eyes.
I dont understand the difference between him and a mach rider, though.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Another former Assist who hasn't been deconfirmed yet! Very interesting.

A character who fights while always riding a vehicle is very unique but who says he only has to ride a bike? Yes what if he is the Excite Fighter and represent various entries from the Excite series? Different specials have him ride different vehicles.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
You know, I've been looking at all types of possibilities and now I'm actually on board for thinking the Excitbiker will be SSB4's "daily retro rep" since he didn't show up at E3 (I imagine he would be one of the easiest ATs to program IMO) and he's had the mention of being considered for Melee and from what I always keep hearing, it seems he WAS going to be playable, but Sakurai couldn't find a way to make him realistically jump around, so maybe the dev team has found a way to pull it off. Also, I'll be putting up some pics of the following ATs from Brawl who were not seen at E3, and I'll be explaining something interesting about them later, so stay tuned!

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Another former Assist who hasn't been deconfirmed yet! Very interesting.
I meant, what are the differences in how they would/could likely be implemented.
I remember playing one game... just the ride and jump off a ramp game.
Was this both games?

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Excitebiker's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list, how would Excitebiker's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:
Excitebiker could obviously be a Speedster with the ability to juggle opponents with "lightning-fast" attacks, but players would need to be careful using him because I also picture him to be very light (not as light as someone like Kirby, but still light.) enough to knocked off the stage quite easy and also, he'd be so fast, that if you took advantage of his speed for too long, he'd start to move so fast that it would gradually start to get harder and harder to stop him. Also, be careful so as to not overheat his bike so it doesn't start to flood the engine and stall him, or else his opponents will almost immediately take advantage of this and attack. This part is also my take on a special gimmick for the Excitebiker.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Excitebiker could obviously be a Speedster with the ability to juggle opponents with "lightning-fast" attacks, but players would need to be careful using him because I also picture him to be very light (not as light as someone like Kirby, but still light.) enough to knocked off the stage quite easy and also, he'd be so fast, that if you took advantage of his speed for too long, he'd start to move so fast that it would gradually start to get harder and harder to stop him. Also, be careful so as to not overheat his bike so it doesn't start to flood the engine and stall him, or else his opponents will almost immediately take advantage of this and attack. This part is also my take on a special gimmick for the Excitebiker.
He would rush off the stage each time he uses his bike like Wario? By the way, which type of characters would give Excite Biker the most trouble?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
He would rush off the stage each time he uses his bike like Wario? By the way, which type of characters would give Excite Biker the most trouble?
Well, not like Wario per se, but he would have a bit trouble stopping on a dime, so I'd say more like Sonic in SSBB. Also, people that would give him trouble would probably be someone like Sonic as well since his speed could cut through Excitebiker's movement pattern.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Well, not like Wario per se, but he would have a bit trouble stopping on a dime, so I'd say more like Sonic in SSBB. Also, people that would give him trouble would probably be someone like Sonic as well since his speed could cut through Excitebiker's movement pattern.
Hmm....since Sonic would give Excite Biker trouble then how about :4littlemac:?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hmm....since Sonic would give Excite Biker trouble then how about :4littlemac:?
Oh, YES. Definitely, especially Little Mac. BTW, I know this is a bit unrelated Oracle_Summon, but I forgot to ask you back in the Pilot Wings thread, do you support the concept of Pilot Wings getting a playable rep in SSB4? I own the Pilot Wings thread now and more support would be appreciated!:b:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Oh, YES. Definitely, especially Little Mac. BTW, I know this is a bit unrelated Oracle_Summon, but I forgot to ask you back in the Pilot Wings thread, do you support the concept of Pilot Wings getting a playable rep in SSB4? I own the Pilot Wings thread now and more support would be appreciated!:b:
I do support him, but back to on topic. What would be the best way to unlock Excite Biker if he is not a starter character?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I do support him, but back to on topic. What would be the best way to unlock Excite Biker if he is not a starter character?
If I was REALLY getting creative, I'd say on the 3DS version, play on Rainbow Road (racetrack stage, so sue me.:glare:) a certain number of times to get him and on the Wii U version, do something special with someone like Capt. Falcon. BTW, on the risk of getting off-topic one last time, can I add you to the Pilot Wings support list of "High-Flying Heroes"?

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
If I was REALLY getting creative, I'd say on the 3DS version, play on Rainbow Road (racetrack stage, so sue me.:glare:) a certain number of times to get him and on the Wii U version, do something special with someone like Capt. Falcon. BTW, on the risk of getting off-topic one last time, can I add you to the Pilot Wings support list of "High-Flying Heroes"?
Yes you can.

Firelucario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2664-2218-5783

Well well... I'm lucky I checked the "Character Discussion Guidelines & Listings" -thread before posting my own Excitebiker thread. I have no idea why I didn't check there first, but hey... I'm quite new to these forums. Case in point: I searched this forum several times in order to verify if there was a thread about the Excitebiker and after trying for 5 minutes, I assumed there wasn't one. And I started making art and text for my own page. But fair is fair, you were first by a longshot!
I wouldn't like it if all of this work would go to waste, so I will post it here instead. In this way you can use it however you like, everything to make this page more popular and raise awareness of the potential of the Excitebiker!

Time to switch into the next gear! You have my full support!
Firelucario

P.S. Oh and you are free to use the image I made, I don't mind it at all.

Excitebiker

I was pleasantly surprised when I couldn't find a thread for one of Nintendo's classic mascots, the Excitebiker. So I decided to make one, since I would very much like to see him playable in the next game. In my eyes he is one of the most deserving classic characters to be put into Smash as a playable character. Show you support and/or criticism in the comments!

Who is the Excitebiker?

The Excitebiker is the playable character in the NES game Excitebike. Excitebike is the first installment of the Excite series and saw it's first release in 1984.
In the original Excitebike the Excitebiker raced several different courses, trying to beat them as fast as possible. There were two game modes for him to race in, either a simple challenge against the clock, or an Excitebike race against other bikers. The later becomes more difficult as the other bikers serves as obstacles. During the race the player will move their motorcycle to the right, and has to move up and down in order to avoid obstacles, pass other drivers and go over ramps. The main goal is not only to win the race, but to also get a high score.
Since then, the Exitebiker has been present in 7 games of the Excite series (not always in the same form) and he has made several cameos in other Nintendo games.

Appearances

List of Games:
  • Excitebike - NES (1984), Game Boy Advance (2004), Virtual Console (2007), 3D Classics (2011)
  • Vs. Excitebike - Arcade (1984)
  • Excitebike Bunbun Mario Battle - Satellaview (1997)
  • Excitebike 64 - Nintendo 64 (2000)
  • Excite Truck - Wii (2006)
  • Excitebots: Trick Racing - Wii (2009)
  • Excitebike: World Rally - WiiWare (2009)
List of Cameos:
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee: There is a trophy with the Excitebiker.
  • Animal Crossing: Excitebike is one of the special unlockable NES games.
  • WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$: The excitebiker appears in the microgame Unexcitebike in Wario's second set of microgames.
  • WarioWare: Twisted!: One of 9-Volt's microgames is based on Excitebike.
  • Tetris DS: Excitebiker appears in level 16 of the Standard mode.
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Excitebiker, along with some of the opponents, all in their original pixeled form, appear as an Assist Trophy. They also have a trophy and one of the stickers features Excitebiker's original artwork.
  • Art Style: PiCTOBiTS: Some excitebikers appears in stage 8 in both normal and dark mode.
  • WarioWare D.I.Y.: In one of the microgames the player must destroy the obstacles in the excitebikers path, to let him reach the ramp.
  • NES Remix: Excitebike is one of the remixed games with brand new challenges.
Why the Excitebiker?

Reason 1: Recurring NES Newcomers
It has become some sort of smash-tradition to include a new NES-era representative in each new smash brothers game since Melee. The Ice Climbers were added in Melee (along with the even more retro Mr. Game and Watch), while in the next game R.O.B. & Pit were added. While it is true that we can't establish fixed a pattern with 100% certainty after only two games, it would make sense to add a new old-school character after the successful revival of the Kid Icarus series after Pit's inclusion in Brawl. While you could very well argue that Little Mac is our NES-guy this time, it isn't quite the same due to the fact that Punch-out wasn't really a forgotten or solely NES-dominant series, and the first Punch-out game wasn't on the NES. And besides we got two classic characters in Melee and Brawl, so why not now???

Reason 2: Other possible candidates from the NES-era are losing their odds of being included
There are a lot of characters to choose from in the NES-era. But some of the prime candidates like Takamaru from The Mysterious Murasame Castle and the Devil from Devil World have already been announced as assist trophies. In addition the Balloon fighter's moves have already been incorporated into the Villager's moveset, and other possible NES-era candidates like Mike Jones from Startropics and Bubbles of Clu Clu Land are only well-known in the West or Japan respectively. (I know that Lucas was also a Japan-exclusive, but the Mother series was already represented at the point of inclusion) Oh and the Urban Champion has a very low chance because of Little Mac. Because of these proceedings we can apply the proces of elimination. Right now I can only see two more NES characters with a more than decent chance to be included. Those being the Duck Hunt Dog and of course the Excitebiker.

Reason 3: No Assist Trophy confirmation.
Most of the assist trophies that were featured in Super Smash Bros. Brawl were showed off around the Smash Bros. Direct to be returning as ATs in Smash 4, one of the notable exceptions was the Excitebike Assist Trophy. Coincidence? Maybe..., but it could also mean that there is a promotion in store for our beloved biker.

Reason 4: The Excitebiker was once considered but ultimately scrapped.
The Excitebike racer from the game Excitebike (along with the Balloon Fighter from the game Balloon Fight, Urban Champion from Urban Champion and Bubbles from Clu Clu Land) was considered to be the character that could be used to represent the NES era of Nintendo in Super Smash Bros. Melee, but Sakurai decided that the Ice Climbers would be more fitting as fighters in the end.

Reason 5: Recent (re)appearances:
With the Excitebiker being present in the NES-Remix games and being included in the 3D Classics series, Our beloved racing hero has become more relevant than ever. Not to mention the two Wii games in 2009, (which isn't that long ago)

Possible Moveset:

Coming soon
(P.S. Apparently you have already figured this out)​

Counterarguments:

Coming soon​

Extra's:

Stamps:

(more coming soon)

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Well well... I'm lucky I checked the "Character Discussion Guidelines & Listings" -thread before posting my own Excitebiker thread. I have no idea why I didn't check there first, but hey... I'm quite new to these forums. Case in point: I searched this forum several times in order to verify if there was a thread about the Excitebiker and after trying for 5 minutes, I assumed there wasn't one. And I started making art and text for my own page. But fair is fair, you were first by a longshot!
I wouldn't like it if all of this work would go to waste, so I will post it here instead. In this way you can use it however you like, everything to make this page more popular and raise awareness of the potential of the Excitebiker!

Time to switch into the next gear! You have my full support!
Firelucario

P.S. Oh and you are free to use the image I made, I don't mind it at all.

Excitebiker

I was pleasantly surprised when I couldn't find a thread for one of Nintendo's classic mascots, the Excitebiker. So I decided to make one, since I would very much like to see him playable in the next game. In my eyes he is one of the most deserving classic characters to be put into Smash as a playable character. Show you support and/or criticism in the comments!

Who is the Excitebiker?

The Excitebiker is the playable character in the NES game Excitebike. Excitebike is the first installment of the Excite series and saw it's first release in 1984.
In the original Excitebike the Excitebiker raced several different courses, trying to beat them as fast as possible. There were two game modes for him to race in, either a simple challenge against the clock, or an Excitebike race against other bikers. The later becomes more difficult as the other bikers serves as obstacles. During the race the player will move their motorcycle to the right, and has to move up and down in order to avoid obstacles, pass other drivers and go over ramps. The main goal is not only to win the race, but to also get a high score.
Since then, the Exitebiker has been present in 7 games of the Excite series (not always in the same form) and he has made several cameos in other Nintendo games.

Appearances

List of Games:
  • Excitebike - NES (1984), Game Boy Advance (2004), Virtual Console (2007), 3D Classics (2011)
  • Vs. Excitebike - Arcade (1984)
  • Excitebike Bunbun Mario Battle - Satellaview (1997)
  • Excitebike 64 - Nintendo 64 (2000)
  • Excite Truck - Wii (2006)
  • Excitebots: Trick Racing - Wii (2009)
  • Excitebike: World Rally - WiiWare (2009)
List of Cameos:
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee: There is a trophy with the Excitebiker.
  • Animal Crossing: Excitebike is one of the special unlockable NES games.
  • WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$: The excitebiker appears in the microgame Unexcitebike in Wario's second set of microgames.
  • WarioWare: Twisted!: One of 9-Volt's microgames is based on Excitebike.
  • Tetris DS: Excitebiker appears in level 16 of the Standard mode.
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Excitebiker, along with some of the opponents, all in their original pixeled form, appear as an Assist Trophy. They also have a trophy and one of the stickers features Excitebiker's original artwork.
  • Art Style: PiCTOBiTS: Some excitebikers appears in stage 8 in both normal and dark mode.
  • WarioWare D.I.Y.: In one of the microgames the player must destroy the obstacles in the excitebikers path, to let him reach the ramp.
  • NES Remix: Excitebike is one of the remixed games with brand new challenges.
Why the Excitebiker?

Reason 1: Recurring NES Newcomers
It has become some sort of smash-tradition to include a new NES-era representative in each new smash brothers game since Melee. The Ice Climbers were added in Melee (along with the even more retro Mr. Game and Watch), while in the next game R.O.B. & Pit were added. While it is true that we can't establish fixed a pattern with 100% certainty after only two games, it would make sense to add a new old-school character after the successful revival of the Kid Icarus series after Pit's inclusion in Brawl. While you could very well argue that Little Mac is our NES-guy this time, it isn't quite the same due to the fact that Punch-out wasn't really a forgotten or solely NES-dominant series, and the first Punch-out game wasn't on the NES. And besides we got two classic characters in Melee and Brawl, so why not now???

Reason 2: Other possible candidates from the NES-era are losing their odds of being included
There are a lot of characters to choose from in the NES-era. But some of the prime candidates like Takamaru from The Mysterious Murasame Castle and the Devil from Devil World have already been announced as assist trophies. In addition the Balloon fighter's moves have already been incorporated into the Villager's moveset, and other possible NES-era candidates like Mike Jones from Startropics and Bubbles of Clu Clu Land are only well-known in the West or Japan respectively. (I know that Lucas was also a Japan-exclusive, but the Mother series was already represented at the point of inclusion) Oh and the Urban Champion has a very low chance because of Little Mac. Because of these proceedings we can apply the proces of elimination. Right now I can only see two more NES characters with a more than decent chance to be included. Those being the Duck Hunt Dog and of course the Excitebiker.

Reason 3: No Assist Trophy confirmation.
Most of the assist trophies that were featured in Super Smash Bros. Brawl were showed off around the Smash Bros. Direct to be returning as ATs in Smash 4, one of the notable exceptions was the Excitebike Assist Trophy. Coincidence? Maybe..., but it could also mean that there is a promotion in store for our beloved biker.

Reason 4: The Excitebiker was once considered but ultimately scrapped.
The Excitebike racer from the game Excitebike (along with the Balloon Fighter from the game Balloon Fight, Urban Champion from Urban Champion and Bubbles from Clu Clu Land) was considered to be the character that could be used to represent the NES era of Nintendo in Super Smash Bros. Melee, but Sakurai decided that the Ice Climbers would be more fitting as fighters in the end.

Reason 5: Recent (re)appearances:
With the Excitebiker being present in the NES-Remix games and being included in the 3D Classics series, Our beloved racing hero has become more relevant than ever. Not to mention the two Wii games in 2009, (which isn't that long ago)

Possible Moveset:

Coming soon
(P.S. Apparently you have already figured this out)​

Counterarguments:

Coming soon​

Extra's:

Stamps:

(more coming soon)
My God! This is amazing! You definitely put more effort into this than I ever could!

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
On your marks, get ready, GO! Excitebiker is back and is ready for the Smash Bros. Ballot. Vote for Excitebiker in the Smash Ballot. #ExciteTheBallot

This thread is under new management.

Top Bottom