• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

R.O.M. Footage(Milos' house part 4-6,Hax$ vs Jman,New Updates!!! )

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
greetz from Vienna, Austria (if u don't know it, never mind xD)
Vienna is beautiful.

I went there when I was a little kid but I just remember walking a lot with my jaw dropped haha...I also remembering being the only one to order non-regional food >_> [pizza and chicken wings son! XD at the hotel anyway]

but yeah, COME TO GENESIS!!! lot's of international attendance already, relatively speaking =D

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
PB&J much respect brother, getting all of that footage throwiing it all up. It's sik cuz all of us get to look back at memories.. and if u werent there... well than you just got teased to **** cuz every 3rd player you see on camera is an ex mlg pro lmao.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Very nice montage. My ***** PB&J did it again. Thanks Zro for the compliment. I look mad handsome in the video lol.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
honestly i feel like people around his age are the easiest to get good and improve, at least that's how it was for me.
This is true in many different things. They used to say there are three things in life in which you can be a TRUE prodigy: Math, Music, and Chess. I think maybe melee can be the fourth? True prodigies become immensely good very quickly, with no profound explanation as to why.

Also I want to say to PB&J, you did an awesome job with all of these vids. I have been a DaShizWiz and Mango fan for nearly two years now (basically since pound 3); but I knew pretty much nothing about either of them except for where they live, and that I've seen all of their vids. After watching these I can say for one, I have a great deal more of respect for each of them. DaShiz is obviously very intelligent and down to earth, and also has a very funny sense of humor. I literally LOL'd during his interview multiple times. Mango's young age shows in his interview, but he is a genuinely nice guy and watching his interview really brings him back down to earth for me.

My top3 favorite smashers right now exactly mirror the results from this tournament 1, Mango 2, M2K and 3, DaShiz. You guys are bringing this game to a new level, and players like me who don't get to tournies much and are primarily still into the smash scene for it's entertainment value really appreciate what you guys do which is what this tournament was all about: Reviving Melee; the game we've all loved for years, and hope to love for many more years to come.

Thanks to everybody who made this happen.

PB&J

Smash Hero
This is true in many different things. They used to say there are three things in life in which you can be a TRUE prodigy: Math, Music, and Chess. I think maybe melee can be the fourth? True prodigies become immensely good very quickly, with no profound explanation as to why.

Also I want to say to PB&J, you did an awesome job with all of these vids. I have been a DaShizWiz and Mango fan for nearly two years now (basically since pound 3); but I knew pretty much nothing about either of them except for where they live, and that I've seen all of their vids. After watching these I can say for one, I have a great deal more of respect for each of them. DaShiz is obviously very intelligent and down to earth, and also has a very funny sense of humor. I literally LOL'd during his interview multiple times. Mango's young age shows in his interview, but he is a genuinely nice guy and watching his interview really brings him back down to earth for me.

My top3 favorite smashers right now exactly mirror the results from this tournament 1, Mango 2, M2K and 3, DaShiz. You guys are bringing this game to a new level, and players like me who don't get to tournies much and are primarily still into the smash scene for it's entertainment value really appreciate what you guys do which is what this tournament was all about: Reviving Melee; the game we've all loved for years, and hope to love for many more years to come.

Thanks to everybody who made this happen.
thanks man..this is what i aied for man..when i started playing melee i though bach is the one person who held the community together and is the reason y i was so hyped for future tournies....

i also thought ken was like a movie star and wanted to meet him, but watching vids and making montages is sharing to the community how i see melee through my eyes as best as i can

Hax

Smash Champion
am i in any of the interviews? don't feel like looking.

also OMG @ HAX VS RAYNEXXXXXX u better have it

Top Bottom