• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quiznos presents Brawl IV 10/25-10/26 thanks for coming

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ALY AND AJ

champ/edrees use peach and sheik

both blonds

so they can be aly and aj too

ALY AND AJ, ALY AND AJ?!?!?!?!

what a crew

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I think it was Hall or Oats who asked me to come with them to this... just this once. So, i'll be coming to play for the San Diego/Tijuana players. I'm pretty sure it will be Hall, TKD, Havok, MogX and I for crews. XD

Charoo

Smash Champion
im actually way more excited for sat than sun. This will probably be the first time where we see real crew battles. It's going to be too good

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Wait a tick... if Crews is going to be on Saturday, San Diego/Tijuana is not going to be able to make it to play crews. We're only going up Sunday because most of us are attending a major tournament in Mexico on Saturday. Sorry for the confusion.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be showing up Sunday, just gotta call off work.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Wait a tick... if Crews is going to be on Saturday, San Diego/Tijuana is not going to be able to make it to play crews. We're only going up Sunday because most of us are attending a major tournament in Mexico on Saturday. Sorry for the confusion.
:( That sucks!!!

Well Good luck in the Mexico Tourny, SD/TJ crew got this!

Charoo

Smash Champion
crew battle is going to be fun. I wonder who will take out the whole crew by themselves.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'm going to take out 1000 stocks because I found a new technique for Metaknight. SHOVE THAT TINY SWORD UP THEIR *** = ONE HIT K.O.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
any one near irvine that is going for doubles day? i have a ride for singles day only.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
cry a river of tears and there you go. another alternative is to piss one but that's just gross dawg

Race

Smash Lord
Oh yeah Smashfest at my place after the first day so sat night.

There is a cap.. . 8 ppl...

Top Bottom