• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quiznos presents Brawl IV 10/25-10/26 thanks for coming

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2979

Quiznos Presents BRAWL IV

Setting: In person
Date: October 25 – 26, 2008
Organizer(s): RejK,Wai Dai, Race

Date: October 25-26, 2008 TWO DAY EVENT

Categories:
October 25-Doubles, CREWS
October 26- Singles

Where: 20224 Pioneer Blvd. CA 90703
(you will probably see starbucks first before you see Quiznos, they are right next to each other.)

Time:
October 25- Doubles Start: 4pm (setup/sign-ups 2:00pm-3:30pm)
Crews Start: After Doubles are finished and if time is available

October 26- Singles Start: 12pm (setup/signups 10:00am-11:30am)

my start times are official ... and i will start on time for all events ... if you are planning on being late
simply give me a call ... and if i can add you i will
add you to the brackets ... if i cant, then i cant...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear: ????????????????

I WANT WIIS GUYS @_@

but ... the first 11 people to bring a SET dont have
to pay the VENUE FEE for ONE event
CONTACT ME
via SHOUTOUT on my page

SETS
1. Race (2day)
2. Yubin (2day)
3. Jmex (2day)
4. Dribbles88 (2day)
5. JoeGOrawr (2day)
6. ConnorTheKid (1day)
8.Samuelson (1day)

Maybes.
1. JoeGOrawr

NEEDS T.V

if your planning to bring a set ... please show up at 2:30pm-3:00pm on october 25
and on october 26th show up at 10:30-11:00am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fee: Doubles: $12 ($2 venue) Crews: $12 ($2 venue) Singles: $9 ($4 venue)

Venue Fee:

Prize:
Singles:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot

Teams:
-1st 60% pot
-2nd 30% pot
-3rd 10% pot

Aim:Reggiegeeegee
Number: 562-290-7851

Tournament Details:
Singles:
-3 Stock 8:00 Time Limit with NO Items.
-Random will be choosen first (They are the neutrals described).
-Games are best out of 3 matches with Finals being best out of 5
-Standard double elimination

Teams:
-3 stock 7:00 with NO Items.
-Random will be choosen first (They are the neutrals described).
-Games best out of 3 with finals being best out of 5
-Double Elimination

Crew Battles:
-5 man crews w/ 3 stock each
-Only Final Destination, Battlefield and Smashville selectable
-Single elimination
-Winner takes all

Stages:
Final Destination
Battle Field
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Corneria
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Luigi's Mansion
Jungle Japes
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Island

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
It'd be nice to get more info, especially entry prices and such. I'll go if the entry fee isn't craaaaazy

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
quiznos is pretty good

togo's is ugh

subway's good

WC always has BURGER debates

what about sub sandwiches???????

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
togo's is ugh? you sure bout dat?

i had it when i was like 10 when i was being a brat and the last place i wanted to go to was togo's. but then we went and it was AMAZING but my mom wouldn't give me any to prove a point.

ever since then i've wanted to go back. there's my life story.

subway's is horrible. quizno's used to be good, but once you eat it too much it turns into crap. only good for the toasted double chocolate chip cookies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm maybe i just had a bad sandwich at togos, some shredded bratwurst thing with too much pickles, and the pickles made the bread soggy and tasted like pickles ughh it wasn't a good experience

subway is prety gud man

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ewww @ pickles

enough people say subway is good that i'm willing to give it another shot. but i've never been impressed -- i'd rather go into a deli like albertson's and make my own sandwich. matter of fact, why don't more people do that

$ick

Smash Lord
Coolest way to get a samich at sub way is get grilled chicken for the meat, put whatever veggie stuff you want, get it toasted, and add either sweet onion or chipotle sauce. $5. :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
that actually sounds good

but i don't eat a lot. $5 sounds like too much. i want a small. if i got a large i'd never finish it and i'd save half for later, and normally putting sandwiches in the fridge = huge huge fail

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Qdoba imo is much better than Chipotle, give it a try. The Queso steak burrito is the shi*

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i had it when i was like 10 when i was being a brat and the last place i wanted to go to was togo's. but then we went and it was AMAZING but my mom wouldn't give me any to prove a point.

ever since then i've wanted to go back. there's my life story.

subway's is horrible. quizno's used to be good, but once you eat it too much it turns into crap. only good for the toasted double chocolate chip cookies.
thank you for reading chapter 1 in ADAM, a documentary about neighborhoodP. contact theheroloto for the rest of the story

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
^ they're both bootleg "mexican" burritos from chain restaurants; there is a cap on how good it can be. it's not THAT good dude, trust. it's only "that" good the first couple of times you have it because it's a new experience.

if you're ever going to go out of the way for something, it better be chick-fil-a, and that's not even that much out of the way.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Chick-fil-a is good. Ive had Qdoba several times all of which were awesome. I do agree with you however comparing chains to real Mexican foods that can be found usually in a "Ghetto" neighbor hood. Those are the rapest kinds of Mexican food.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i used to suck chipotle's **** too the first six months or w/e i went there. it's a shock to the taste buds and seems soo good, but then it wears off and it becomes sort of self-perpetuating "gee i have such fond memories of this, so it's going to taste better even if in absolute terms it DOESN'T taste better. time to go to chipotle."

but in the end i've heard from enough people that qdoba and chipotle pretty much sound very similar and it's just minor differences in quality or taste. so whatever's cheapest wins.

my big problem with chipotle (and all fast food chains really, but esp chipotle) are the serving sizes are about three times too big. i don't need to eat all that food and i don't want to pay out of my *** to do so. i should at least have an option of half the burrito for half the price.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I totally agree with the half the price thing. As well as places now a days serving huge as portions that make it seem like your eating a baby. Chipotle and Qdoba are both good, tasty, what ever you might want to classify it as, but for that price, and today's failing economy, **** it, ill go to AM.PM! :evil:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Blah. I still love my Chipotle. I've been eating it for four years and haven't gotten sick of it, as long as I don't go more than once a week.

Er..this thread needs to be on track, lol, not a single relevant post yet...

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Well I was wondering if Quizno's was just sponsoring or something, sorry.

Haven't heard of a toruney in a sandwich place. Sorry?

Edit..you edited it.. :/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Mic_128

i think i'm 16th highest poster or something

i actually regularly check the top posters just to see who i have to pass up next

i think silent wolf is above me now :p

wow that's how much of a freak i am about post count lately

2 gud

(i'm actually learning a lot about brawl cuz i go to Brawl general discussion and tactical discussion cuz theres so much spam there, but theres actually plenty of good threads :-D)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
No worries. It was kind of a dumb question. Just making sure though.:)
I think it was a perfectly legitimate question. From now on people harassing members they don't know who ask legitimate questions WILL get warnings, I don't care who you are - I don't want people afraid to get flamed for asking questions related to tournaments.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
so my first class takes attendance so i have to go but my next 2 are throwaway classes and my fourth class is online on thursday so i go to the library during my second or third class and do my homework right before its due. so my first class was cancelled today so i was really bored with my gf for an hour then i pretended to go to class but came to the library where its a really competitive scene to find a computer on the ground floor but i found one in the back so it was ok. so i trolled sum boards but you guys dont post enough so i can double post all the time only on special occasions so i started watching those GT_SAMBO_INTEL CLASSIC starcraft matches but i stayed up all night playing WoW for the past 3 or 4 days and I was really tired so i fell asleep during the second match but i felt bad cuz i knew i could take a nap on the computer trying to stay awake but if i went and layed down somewhere iwouldnt be able to so i stay sitting and took a nap and woke up and put the video player back to where it was and slept thru it again but i think i dont feel that bad cuz ppl probably think i was just listening to my music with my eyes closed, but when i woke up the second time my computer was on my screemsaver so i dunno guys, what do u think am i a horrible person?

Top Bottom