• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] LanSmash thread | Easter LS 2013 (6th/7th April)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I would love to see the amount of people that have turned up to these boards, hoping to learn the game and become a part of this community, only to see your toxic slander of anyone & anything.
if you meant to end that sentence with 'and decided not to join the scene' then the answer is 0

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
its k luke, the brawlfags in this state jump on any dig made at them.. no matter how big or small they'll stick act like u just kidnapped ther first born. spose it comes with being such a fragile and weak scene.

its sad cause I've probs contributed more to the aus smash scene than the entirety of the qld brawl scene.... despite doing next to nothing for 3-4 years lolololol

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
its k luke, the brawl***s in this state jump on any dig made at them.. no matter how big or small they'll stick act like u just kidnapped ther first born. spose it comes with being such a fragile and weak scene.
Its not you had a dig at us, its how rude you were only because I asked question relating to Melee and its bothersome when a "Brawlfag" wants to learn how to play Melee for their love of the series and add another player to Melee QLD and is then treated this way. I like how you say we are a "fragile and weak scene" when every time I have been to Lansmash Brawl has had almost twice the players then Melee had. Only 3 set ups for Melee from my last tournament so I laugh when you say QLD Brawl is a weak scene.

Remastered

Smash Lord
'No one cares how much you've contributed to the scene' - you told me that yourself, remember? Making own self worth measurements redundant since 2011.

Poke one troll, and all his troll friends will come out to play. Smashboards will be happy to know I'm cleaning out their caves and under their bridges.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
If you were silly enough to reply to Zac you already lost
Chris *****

I finally got a copy of melee now, lemme know if u wanna play some time smoking pupppppyyyy
dk is trash ****

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
'Poke one troll, and all his troll friends will come out to play. Smashboards will be happy to know I'm cleaning out their caves and under their bridges.
no they wont because you haven't actually done anything, how is getting told by a 'troll' cleaning up the boards?

Zac isn't being rude, he's just being blunt, that's just how he is.
you guys are over-reacting so ridiculously and getting up on your high horses.

If you ask a silly question, and get a silly reply, and then start crying about that reply and then get called a crybaby, you might not like it, but it doesn't stop it from being true.
This is the internet for christ sake, harden up

Remastered

Smash Lord
SorRy Luke: what was that? I din't quite cach wat you said from up here on my high horse. She is beautiful. I thought, I, heard sumthing about the diference between blunt, and rude, not shore though???

My work is prety mundain, please keep entertaining me with you're (<This one is my personal favourite) infinite wisdom & statistix; What is it you do for a living agane?

Next up on 'Poke the Trolls' my grammar gets picked apart, because we all know how episode 2 goes in these walls of text. Stay tuned!

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
I never had a cry about it but people should be nicer in the first place, especially to people you don't know. I have never personally spoken to Zac my self so how would I if being "blunt" is just him or he is just being an ass. Lets face it, that wasn't a blunt response he gave me, he rudely answered me.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Don't worry about justifying yourself to Luke, BC. He is just here for the drama. You have to treat each of them differently. Luke will just pry at anything to get a reaction. Regardless of what's right or correct he'll disregard it. A well weathered troll. You're better off either ignoring Luke, or just having a bit of fun with him.

If he tells you that you have red hair, and your shoes are on fire, just agree and move on.

Zac on the other hand has no argument, his comebacks are generic, and has very little ability to construct anything remotely intelligent into text format until people help him. Actually really funny to watch him try though.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
I finally got a copy of melee now, lemme know if u wanna play some time smoking pupppppyyyy
dk is trash ****
I'm keen, but I'll probs be busy with uni for the next few weeks.

What's happening with Bob/Dino? Another meet would be pretty cool but I heard they moved?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how am I being a troll? that was quite a few unwarranted assumptions you made there, you know who makes those? stupid people.
I just came in here to back up sac (who incidentally isn't my 'troll buddy' I fight with him all the time)
lol autocorrect to sac, that amuses me.
Because unlike you, people actually respect zac and are willing to back him up, do you honestly think he got that from being a troll or a douche to everyone?
you posting deliberately bad grammar to get a reaction is a form of trolling, so you have actually become the thing you seem to hate so much, good job.

I don't think I recognise your name, but if I had to guess I'd say you are matt, and if you are matt, then you should know me much better
then you seem to.
Also to note is that you seem to only argue with me online and not irl, so tell me who here needs to put away their double barrelled keyboard.
please for the love of god stop being dumb.

Remastered

Smash Lord
generic comeback
That thar is some wit above all wit.

Also to note is that you seem to only argue with me online and not irl, so tell me who here needs to put away their double barrelled keyboard.
I'm actually not arguing with you at all if you haven't noticed. I haven't posted a single retort to any of your comments after you have posted them. Nor do I intend too.

I agree with everything you say, and all of your wisdom, you truly are a genius of the internet domain. Please continue to give such wonderful insights.

I have a question though, (not an argument) why did you admit to backing Zac up? Does he need help? Can he not defend himself? Is typing hard? Do you support rudeness and belittlement? All very genuine questions I can assure you. I would love your insight.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Yeh, stupidity can create a lot of resentment.

You know, recent studies have shown that those people with a sub-standard intelligence, or lower IQ's are more likely to call other people stupid than those with above average IQ's. This was mostly due to the ineptitude of those with lower intelligence to construct plausible retaliations to social situations and conceptual problems.

It was a really good read, I'd recommend it to anyone willing to to read it.

Hardpelicn

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0447-5409-6382
^ tldr; "Only stupid people call other people stupid, you ******"
How you came to the conclusion that posting that would strengthen your argument is beyond me.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I keep myself busy enough so I don't have time to be writing paragraph responses to forum turds all day.

Maybe in a few years I can slot some time in for you?

and bc if u rly want to learn I'd be happy to teach you, just make sure you know the basics first.

Its amazing how all this came from just me saying 'google is hard to use'. *** I didn't know I had so many followers?!?!?!

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
and bc if u rly want to learn I'd be happy to teach you, just make sure you know the basics first.

I got the, I understand wave dashing, wave canceling (I think its called), L cancel and a few other stuff like Zair out of air dodge I think it is. I am horrible at SHFFL though......

I'v been playing but the CPU's are frustrating, its always walk>jab>grab>walk>jab>grab.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
alright so there is really no point in zac being like "yo this is how you l cancel" youre much better off just reading stuff/watching videos to learn initially

even later on its hard to help people if everyone is still dash dancing into overshot fsmashs...

uggggh
bc go read that thread zac has already wrote about practising against cpu's and there are like a million threads about learning the basics
there is a thread somewhere on m2k talking about vsing cpus as well as peepee

the hard thing about melee isnt knowing what to do or what youre doing wrong but actually changing what you are doing, which can only come about from your own continuous identification of "WHY THE **** AM I DOING THE SAME THING AND GETTING PUNISHED OVER AND OVER" and actually making a change

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
how the *** do u zair out of an air dodge?
Well, its not exactly out of it. I think you cancel the airdodge into Zair before the animation.

I also know to this grab technique, you press jump then right after grabso you do your standing grab animations instead of the running grab one, I read that it is used so you don't have a longer cooldown on grabs.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow.. just wow... this thread...

where do these people even come from...

also bc, what you want to practice depends on who you want to play, who do you want to play?
also SHFFLing is like super important, you need to get good at that.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Objective Complete

am I housing you BC?

Yeah, sure. I'd be happy to have housing.

also bc, what you want to practice depends on who you want to play, who do you want to play?
also SHFFLing is like super important, you need to get good at that.
Not sure who I want to main, I'm doing my best to try and get the hang of SHFFLing but its pretty hard, I'm still trying though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom