• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PYP Mafia - Game Ova

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I said I consider Laundry 'established scum' unless he directly tackles points directly and with simple sentences. It's all up to him.

Will answer your stuff later I guess, off to work for now.

:059:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker can you expand on your town read of Laundry?

Gheb I'll sleep on your #353. I don't think your reasoning is off and I do recognize I've been giving Laundry a pretty big pass.

Going to bed now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I do think we should slow down so (Ryu, Orbo, Soup) contribute more. I do agree continued arguing doesn't help while others have yet to contribute. I'm going to sleep.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Good activity, guys.

ranmaru ranmaru

Laundry's townread on Ryker seems fabricated because it's unnecesarily complicated. Laundry has the tendency to throw shade at pretty much everybody who suspects him but arguing that Ryker is town because he backed off of reading him as scum looks like an attempt to justify his stance on soup and myself by feigning consistency as much as an attempt to actually take a stance on Ryker himself. He honestly didn't even have to justify a whole lot about reading Ryker as town in the first place. If I had to guess I'd say that Laundry is mafia trying his hardest to not antagonize Ryker and fabricating a reason to openly call him town for his own benefit.

Maven's said he finds it odd that you were willing to instantly default the game to Vanilla-only and I understand that. Not sure what more you want me to elaborate here, saying that you're fine with an all-Vanilla game is a very safe stance for scum to pick right away. Since you didn't even make an attempt to look into other possibilities I don't see what's wrong with Maven taking issue. More people should've tbh.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Laundry's townread on Ryker seems fabricated because it's unnecesarily complicated. Laundry has the tendency to throw shade at pretty much everybody who suspects him but arguing that Ryker is town because he backed off of reading him as scum looks like an attempt to justify his stance on soup and myself by feigning consistency as much as an attempt to actually take a stance on Ryker himself. He honestly didn't even have to justify a whole lot about reading Ryker as town in the first place. If I had to guess I'd say that Laundry is mafia trying his hardest to not antagonize Ryker and fabricating a reason to openly call him town for his own benefit.
I scumread you both because of both of your D0s were bad in my eyes for varying reasons (your oddass push for the Tailor, Soup's lack of commitment to anything and dropped attempts at interacting with me), not because you scumread me. I put both of those reads in the thread prior to D1 ever starting. Both of you wandering into D1 with scumreads on me read as indirect OMGUS and both of your votes on me were suspect, but this only added to the fire, not started it.

As a result, this comparison falls flat.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Took a day off mafia to clear my head. Got too close-minded in my approach and ****ed the whole thing up. Lemme catch back up then I'm hitting into D0 again because I want to look at some of the initial role wagons again.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Yep yep. Was just waiting to get to a computer.

As opposed to Ryker/others, I actually feel Orbo is scummy. You stated that he was scumhunting day 0, but I didn't get that at all. His holding off the day was awkward to me and did not feel like townie trying to get to the bottom of things, but rather scum trying to play pro-town. Calling to not end the day yet is a generic pro-town thing to say, but I didn't feel like he actually had any town intent behind it, especially when he was for the choice being made. There was nothing more to be gained from you v Ryker that couldn't have been as or more fruitful going into d1 and if he really felt there was something to be gained from Maven I feel he would have asked again for us to wait rather than giving in when you (or whoever did) called for hammer.

< side trail >

I can see at least three reasons for this:

1. The one I stated above. He felt it was a pro-town thing to do.
2. He was actually aiming for something other than his stated choices. We were settling on detective. Continuing the day only served against that. Also both you v Ryker and Maven's voice/vote were both geared towards pushing something else (tailor and poisoner).
3. PR hunting. I actually think that the theory behind this game (pyp) is opposite of its effect and that Day 0 serves scum far more than it serves town. The more people discuss their picks, the easier it is for scum to pinpoint the pr(s), because they know which pr(s) are out there. In marshy's pyp we (scum) were able to determine each of the pr slots and which was which all on D0 by stirring up controversy and getting everyone to commit to firm stances.

I should say at this point that my thought process is not that "orbo tried to delay the end of day 0 ; therefore one of these must be true", but I felt it relevant to diverge into this to show why his delaying in no way indicates that he is town as you suggested. Though I do get the vibe of #1 from his posts and lack thereof.​

< /side trail >​

All of Orbo's posts have felt incredibly awkward, the kind of awkward that spawns from scum trying to force content and I feel no scumhunting intent behind behind them.
Every game I play with Orbo, he always ends up with a giant amount of scrutiny and at least a few people calling him scum for doing exactly what he's doing now. Every game I end up taking the position I'm currently taking on him because I feel it's unnecessary flak a lot of the time. Half the time I'm right and he's town and this is all bogus. Half the time I'm wrong and he's scum and I look like a fool. You'd think I'd learn to stop taking this position but you'd think people would learn to look a little deeper at Orbo beyond his playstyle. "Poking from the side" is such a halfassed take on Orbo because that's how Orbo plays the game. He's not adamant, he's not active, and he doesn't make long posts. Being in the military tends to do that to people. By default, I tend to take umbrage with wagons on him because half the time they're easy wagons to make and often don't result in much, just a coinflip on whether or not he rolled scum.

To your credit, there's enough to make me reconsider and look at his posts again. This is a fresher point of view than most others in this thread. I still doubt he's scum--even if you throw away my points, his wagon is easy and he's still playing to his norm--but I'll take another look before adamantly insisting that.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I still can't see exactly what all the posts you make about soup boil down to. All your summary of soup's play tells us is that you think his push against you is unjustified because he - perhaps unexpectedly to you - interpreted your play as scummy when you felt that couldn't possibly the case. At this rate I'll probably have to read through all of that crap anyway but suffice it to say for now that I'm not convinced. If contradicting your view of what's going on is all it takes for you to be alerted then it's no surprise that you always scumread the same people that happen to scumread you.
I've changed my mind before this point but this is why I thought he was scummy:
1) His D0 pushes consisted of pushing for things he felt the safest--which changed at least twice (Poisoner/Decoy/Detective). Not necessarily scummy but this is probably the most likely position for scum to take; hence, skepticism of Zen's slot.
2) Part of his scumread came from the fact that I didn't interact with him--but his only posts attempting to do so were a post where he talked about me but never directed it at me (and got mad about the fact that I didn't respond to it) and a post where I did respond and he never continued the conversation. As a result, this point felt inaccurate and his desire for interaction felt forced or farced, either or.
3) His takes on my reads were all over the place. I heard him describe them as arrogant, wishy washy, impatient, nervous, or cautious. Those don't play nice together in my head, making me think he's not actually thinking I'm scum but moreso just throwing adjectives at my play until he finds something that sticks. This is why his wagon felt scatterbrained.
4) I felt he was trying to call me scum for scumhunting (when scumhunting was optional!)

That's probably it.

Also, I'd just like to remind you that keeping things concise in very much in your own interest and you should do it regardless of whether I ask you to or not. You actually do want soup to get lynched, right? 'Cause right now you're not doing a very good job at convincing people. Consider this me trying to cooperate with you, I'm offering you a chance that nobody else seems to be willing to.

This olive branch just seems fake. First you trying to lynch me, now you're trying to work with me? I still don't buy it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Developing. I agree with you Ryker needs to do more work before I can give a solid conclusion on him. Instead of asking for more from me you should talk to me about Maven. I think that's a better starting point. I will discuss your wagon in a bit.
I agree with others, particularly your point about his swap between calling the decoy pushers scummy to me being scum, that his recent posts have been somewhat scummy. Opportunistic is probably the most accurate word. Despite this, I have this weird PoV about the tailor push recently that I want to go back and confirm. I think Zen's right, I think mafia knows who our PR is. It's just dependent on what they gave us. If they gave us Bus Driver like I think they might've, then Maven being the first to push for Tailor doesn't look right for Mafia. Yes there's the argument that mafia would do that for town points but as their first push in the thread? I doubt that. The other interesting thing is if both Soup and I are town, then the poisoner push was town-fueled. I'm pretty sure that is the case, which makes it far more interesting.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Don't be an asscake.
I already explained why I played bully but now I have the capability to grab quotes:

His push against soup is bad.
This is a reason he used for voting me.

I asked him for an explanation as to why it's bad here:
Justify this rather than saying it's bad. I'm one of the few people in this game that is justifying my reads beyond simple generalizations. You're in a bad light now and I want more from you.
Because if he had reached a conclusion, he had to have read it, right? Otherwise that opinion (and the use of it to justify mafia) is completely meritless and, therefore, justification his vote sucked.

Instead of getting what I asked for, I get this:
Laundry, can you summarize the issue you have with soup in a sentence or two? I'm not sure if I'll have the time to dig into your whole exchange in the next few days.
That's not at all what I expected. It soured my take on his vote even more--he was using something he hadn't read to justify I was mafia.

So I played bully:
Definitely not. You don't get to call a case bad and then ask me to summarize it if you've somehow already reached an opinion. Flesh out why it's bad and I'll do this for you.

Because I didn't like the answer. I wanted more from him than a bad generalization and it felt like answering that would've been giving him the cheat sheet with which he would try to lynch me. It comes to no surprise of mine that he's using what I said against me later in the thread but I honestly feel that no matter what I said he would have done that, just with less "walls suck" and more "this soup read is unfounded and laundry is scum making up bad reads". He wasn't trying to offer me an olive branch, he was offering me a trap. Sue me for not wanting to fall for it.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Calm. The ****. Down.

You're leaping to conclusions faster than I ever have. Trust the voice of experience and realize that you've centered the thread around yourself and you're looking through the lens of your own slot. I think you're town who is amazed that people can't see that you're town. Take a step back and reread your own posts in the thread.
Let me give you some history so you understand why I reacted in this way:
1) Dating back to OS' Mega Man game, I have been the subject of bull**** wagon after bull**** wagon on D1. A lot of them (not all, obviously, but some) have been mafia-fueled. Hell, in the stated game, scum!Gorf got me lynched entirely off the fact that I was in a hydra with Rake. After a time, it's obvious that I become tired and skeptical of going through the same song and dance every game, regardless of how I play.

2) Yes, I am taking extra effort in this game to put in more than I normally would. I'm going back and grabbing posts more frequently, doing more rereads than normal, taking time to avoid being the emotional and reactionary asshole that I normally am (to which I've failed much to my disappointment), trying to put more logic and less gut into my play. It blows my mind that despite that additional effort, I'm still the first person to reach L-2 in this game.

3) I feel the wagon on me is scum-sided. Soup is looking more town (though note the falloff in posts after the wagon on me fell apart), but Gheb's vote is bad and his interaction with me after the vote is just as bad. Maven's vote on me is incredibly opportunistic. It is not from the fact that I think people who scumread me are scum though--I felt the first two votes were incredibly shoddy and Ran made me realize how opportunistic Maven's vote is. I'm skeptical of votes made for poor reasons and bad bandwagons from an extensive history of being the victim of this type of ****. Call it conditioned, call it bad play, call it whatever you want, but it's the truth of the matter.

That is the lens that I'm operating through. It's not "this game is centered around me xd", it's not "man I'm town how the **** can they think I'm not", it's "can this **** please stop" mixed with "all this additional effort and this **** still happens" mixed with "man this wagon is built on sand and ****".

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Maven is still suspicious to me. Here are his original scumpicks: "Gheb, Soup, Ranmaru." Now Maven pushes Laundry. His reasoning to even have Gheb as a scumpick is very weak, and I find it as posturing to seem like he has something. (Which he reverses) He also states he hasn't seen anything from Soup that seems pro-scum yet had him as a scumpick. Now he uses that against Laundry, and I find this inconsistent. I would understand his feelings if he stated this in that very post, because Soup was coming off the same way as he did after that page. (Lazy, reactive) Yet he hadn't. I am also not convinced by his reasoning that Laundry's post about Orbo is fake, and I find that (Maven stating that's really fake) to be the most malicious thing I've seen from anyone. My vote stays on him.
This is a hell of a good reason to lynch Maven and it's why I've been saying I think he might be scum.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@Gheb How do you feel about Maven preferring Poisoner? How do you feel about Maven not even stating a role preference about that until after D0? Can you elaborate your read on Ryu (null town as always doesn't cut it for me)? Elaborate your read on me?
He started the game on Tailor, when did he ever say he wanted Poisoner?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
#HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry Talk to me about Soup. I'm getting the feel that Soup was more anti-town then actually malicious. To me a scum Soup is a posturing Soup, and I don't feel that here. I will give you the point that Soup was not proactive, but what would you expect of a Town Soup in this same scenario? You state that he's playing safely and that is what you'd expect of a scumSoup, and again, I want you to explain what you'd expect a TownSoup to do here. I think I can tell when Soup is scum. (Sometimes) Do you think this is more of a case of a misunderstanding between the two of you? (It seems like that to me) I would ask for you to sit back, and re-read your exchange with Soup.

Question: How does Maven set up an expectation to call you scum?
Not sure of what to make of it. Calling it lazy gives a concise answer to all of my issues with Soup's play. His recent outburst shows frustration that I think is typical of town Soup who has reached in limit in how much **** he can take. That said, he's fallen off the face of the planet once his wagon fell apart and that is a concern given that most of his input in the thread has been about me.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That's fine. I'm not shipping Orbo with Maven atm anyway.
Then who is scum if Maven flips it? Normally I wouldn't care about it but my point of view goes right back to the Gheb/Zen part of the game. I don't think the 3 R's or Soup hold mafia at the moment and I'm not scum. That leaves a pool of Orbo/Gheb/Zen/Maven and Maven has given me reason to think he's not scum with Orbo.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ran, I feel like you're tunneling Maven at this point. Remember how you said you'd never do what you did to me in Wal-mart again? You're doing that. I do agree with some of your points but it's like you're not even looking at the other side. Like I completely agree with his point against Laundry in #287. How is calling that out malicious?
I don't like this post because I don't get this feeling at all and Ran is the only one digging into Maven and getting more out of him than letting him go would produce.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I strongly agree with both of these statements, they match my impression of Laundry's play and both are things that if not straight-up scummy are at least anti-town.

Some of you may remember way back in the day where I tried to establish some sort of "walls are inherently anti-town" attitude among the dGames community. The first statement perfectly illustrates why I was - and to an extent still am - supportive of it. By breaking a relatively simple point down to a 'microscopic level' as soup accurately describes it, Laundry has achieved a lot of things that serve nobody's interests but his own.

- soup's initially simple statement looks like an inflated case now with loose points that seem random and incoherent.
- by watering down soup's arguments Laundry got away without actually having to prove soup's point wrong.
- when I asked for a simple summary of Laundry's points he outright refused to do so even though he is 'supposed' to want soup lynched.
- the summary he eventually gave me did not stand up to my counter-argument which he also ultimately did not tackle.
- soup has now engaged in a walling battle with a scumread of his, something we all know players should avoid
- this is also where Maven's point that Laundry has baited soup at least as much as vice versa comes into play big time for me

T H E O L I V E B R A N C H W A S F A K E

#HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker and this is why I was skeptical and reacted the way I did.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I sincerely apologize if me trying to be cooperative with you goes beyond your comprehension.

Next time I'll just be the same snarky, impossible to argue with, not actually interested in finding scum brickwall you're being right now if it makes you feel better.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, I have just decided to arbitrarily define your reactions as outburst and hold them against you regardless of content 'cause that's apparently how we hunt scum and win games in 2016.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Also, I have just decided to arbitrarily define your reactions as outburst and hold them against you regardless of content 'cause that's apparently how we hunt scum and win games in 2016.

Alright, look. I've been an asshole in the past. I was trying not to be an asshole in this game but it seems that I've failed on that to some level. Why on God's green earth is it sensible to be an asshole back? Especially when I have a long history of responding very poorly to that? Stop this, it will not help under any circumstance.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I sincerely apologize if me trying to be cooperative with you goes beyond your comprehension.

Next time I'll just be the same snarky, impossible to argue with, not actually interested in finding scum brickwall you're being right now if it makes you feel better.

I'm interested in finding scum. I think you're scum. I think the combination of Maven/Gheb/Orbo/Zen has, by PoE, the entirety of the scumteam. Originally I thought it was Gheb/Zen/Soup/Orbo/Maven (if the first three didn't hold it), but this day phase has helped me narrow down that pool and better define it with more than just weakish reads from D0. I have a 50/50 shot of finding scum if I lynch in that pool, even better if Orbo isn't scum (which I'm thinking he may not be as the people railing me on that front continue to find ways to keep themselves in the scumpool).

I'm being stubborn with you because I think you're scum. I think that you had zero interest in actually cooperating with me and that your request for a summary on my Soup case was not an attempt to cooperate but a request for more fuel to lynch me. It is not unreasonable for me to come to that conclusion based on the context behind that request. I think the fact that you're using what I said against me is inevitable and that it didn't matter what I said, you would've used it against me regardless. I think your initial vote on me is incredibly weak and contrived in the first place too--and is the second time you've been the second vote in support of someone else in the thread but pushed it harder than they ever would.

Hell, you're the stubborn one here. Soup backed off his push when better players at reading me appeared and gave him a new light from which to see me. I backed off my poisoner **** when it was obvious I wasn't getting it and saw no better option with which to go. I backed off my Soup wagon too when I saw a different perspective--one better than Zen offered. Maven started the game on the tailor but eventually disapppeared. But not you Gheb. You're stuck on me like you were stuck on the Tailor and you probably will remain stuck on me until I die or I get you lynched. So, really, which of us is impossible to argue with? I've shown a history of having my mind changed this game, a history you lack.

So go ahead and think I'm scum. You won't get that lynch, not like this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Reading day 0.

Orbo - Orbo pushes for decoy right out of the gate. Did he elaborate on why he thought it was weak? Explained on page 2 a little but better. Still very minimalist overall. Still is poking in and out, not sure if because he is busy or not but he seems to be posting very little when off and on.

Maven - Day 0 stance is to counter pick what mafia did.

Soup - Soup pushes poisoner right out of the gate?! Seems A-ok with Decoy. Then flips when agreeing with Zen. Soup seems disinterested in trying to push anything with roles.

Ran - seems very likely to be town this game, mostly reading his day 0 like mine where he has an idea with a clear agenda. Ran further into the day pushes even harder that he is most likely town given his reactions to my Day 0 and our back and forth. I think he legitimately wanted to push for what he wanted even if me and him are complete opposites on an issue I brought up with him on a vanilla game.

Gheb - Gheb hates Orbo on his Day 0 suggestions alone but it seems way too fast to jump on him without really asking anything here. Gheb continues to push on Orbo for a no brainer. Gheb then starts to explain himself a but better which I am a fan of.

Zen - Makes clear points as to why he pushes a direction and why he thinks we should be putting Decoy first. The more Zen posts the more I like the slot.

Soup - Soup is against Poisoner but not much else I can get a good read with. Going to look closer here. Soup then proceeds to say this is not his cup of tea to talk about this. Fair enough but the lack of content within this bugs be a bit as a form of opting out to have his hands clean. I read into what he said in day 0 but he's not even trying to scum hunt with this which does bug me.

Is Soup putting a front on for a front's sake? His #127 seems to 180 his stance on not caring then he suddenly does again? Why is he suddenly invested in role talk? The later on he goes along with the plan after being affirmatively not caring without anyone pressuring him on the matter between his claim and his previous "idgaf" post?

Laundry - His perspective seems very clear to question how people have an idea of where they have with the whole counterpicking idea I brought up along with others. While I am a player willing to gamble on that he wasn't so I get that. Seems like he is trying to push what would make sense with his own ideas of the set-up and what is safe for town overall rather than something that I was fully willing to gamble on.

Only thing to note here is Laundry pushing for Poisoner on the pretense that an investigative would be more powerful here. Armor Guard claiming makes sense and given the situation I do wonder if he knew when the PR was informed. Guessing not and us asking was fine in either situation of town and scum. Seems more pro-town in this situation but wondering if from a scum side if he knew there was none he could use this to fish for town points. Need to look into his posts on this matter.

He seems to be unconformable with how much support Super Tailor got in day 0 like there was scum riding the coat tail of someone in here. Might be possible given how this went down but I would need to reread again, or just remember what I got here.

Maven, me and Ran did it for similar reasons kind of lumped together. Gheb seems to be supportive somewhat what Ryker said if I am reading this right.

I do like what Laundry posted here for this information. It was good for me to read and look into. Leaning more that Laundry scum doesn't work for this day 0. Pushing further against Gheb on the matter works better for me because I agree with not being in favor of what Gheb was arguing for in day 0.

Ryker - Need more info, feels like his progression was natural in terms of where he wanted to go and what he wanted to make happen. Later on he seems to be pushing for a more PR game because scum has to work for the vanilla game. Me like but not really hard to post for him.

~

Analysis:

Do not like what Soup did and how he acted back and forth D0, scum pick right now off what he did.

Orbo/Gheb/Maven hold the other me thinks off what I read.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm not being lazy, I don't have as much time as I used to. I'll get to this tonight.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Interesting realization : I think we have no bus driver in this game, based on how the early pushes went. If we had it, I figure there would have been more casual support for the poisoner. Instead, we had the tailor wagon instead. I wanna look at that.

ranmaru ranmaru #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu help me out

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ebwop: at the people I tagged, I want you o go back and look at how both wagons formed with me. I'e tag ryker but he won't do it. I think, given my point of view, we can find mafia.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rereading Day 1 soonish.

Interesting realization : I think we have no bus driver in this game, based on how the early pushes went. If we had it, I figure there would have been more casual support for the poisoner. Instead, we had the tailor wagon instead. I wanna look at that.

ranmaru ranmaru #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu help me out

I noticed this day 0 a little bit, will work on day 1 then look at this point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I agree with Laundry's #384. What comes to mind is the burden of proof. If Gheb thought he was scum he should have brought the evidence forward on why he thought Laundry's push was bad, not asking for a summation instead. I do not think he genuinely believes Laundry is 'Established Scum' from his reasoning and actions so far. I also don't get why Gheb is acting as if Laundry's approach is *wrong* when Gheb scumreads him. Stating that it's no surprise he always scumreads people who scumread him signifies that he is talking about Laundry's actions regardless of alignment. Gheb's #381 feels like slight manipulation/emotion. Gheb's #282 also feels baity/goading, and I don't get why Gheb would act like this when he states that Laundry's push is bad, why push him to further a case that he feels that is bad and would not be interested in? To incriminate Laundry further. I feel Gheb is scum now. Not enough to switch my vote, and Maven still needs to respond to me, and produce more content on how he feels about the rest of the cast.

Laundry, what is an Olive Branch and how does it relate here?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Laundry, will anaylyze that tonight. Have martial arts in an hour so this is all I could squeeze for now.

I really want Orbo here. Deadline is tomorrow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Soup I am also concerned for the drop of activity and I want to see his new direction.

I want Maven to come in and finish talking with me.

After all that I want Ryker to give an update on reads.

Be back later.

#HBC | ѕoup

The disparity between dropping of activity and being able to be active can't be regulated when I have a fluctuating schedule. When I post, I want it to be meaningful and not just overwrought. I never understood people who think the thread needs to be pushing 1000 by the end of D1 because less to read means it's easier, which leads to more concrete statements instead of having to sift through bs. Not using that as excuse but it's generally how I feel.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The disparity between dropping of activity and being able to be active can't be regulated when I have a fluctuating schedule. When I post, I want it to be meaningful and not just overwrought. I never understood people who think the thread needs to be pushing 1000 by the end of D1 because less to read means it's easier, which leads to more concrete statements instead of having to sift through bs. Not using that as excuse but it's generally how I feel.
My issue isn't you activity, it's your flip flop mentality that I noticed during day 0 where you would make a stance then immediately within 4 posts flip on it.

Aka, you say you don't care to take part in the BP claim, then do it right after Zen does without anyone pushing you on it.

I believe there were other instances like you stating you didn't want to talk about roles and such, but then decided to talk about it right after making that post.

It's really inconsistent and I can't tell where that is coming from.

#HBC | ѕoup

Red Ryu said:
Is Soup putting a front on for a front's sake? His #127 seems to 180 his stance on not caring then he suddenly does again? Why is he suddenly invested in role talk? The later on he goes along with the plan after being affirmatively not caring without anyone pressuring him on the matter between his claim and his previous "idgaf" post?
It's certain things I care about, not that I suddenly just started to care. People were sharing their thoughts on roles and what to do with them and once the poisoner deal died out I just complied with the notion of whatever town wanted at that rate, all the while still voicing my opinion on what I believe would be best.

Top Bottom