• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Puzzle League/Panel De Pon General (Former SSB4 Lip Support Thread)

Hong

The Strongest
I'm afraid leak discussion, while it has increased forum activity, has gutted activity in all discussions unrelated to the leak.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
I'm afraid leak discussion, while it has increased forum activity, has gutted activity in all discussions unrelated to the leak.
Especially in characters which aren't playable in that leak. : (

Things will probably pick back up again after we convert this thread into Panel de Pon General (although maybe not, given the obscurity of the series and everything...).

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Especially in characters which aren't playable in that leak. : (

Things will probably pick back up again after we convert this thread into Panel de Pon General (although maybe not, given the obscurity of the series and everything...).
Who knows, Nintendo finally released Murasame Castle outside of Japan, maybe one day we can get the non-Yoshi'd version of Panel de Pon localized. That would be a good start, at least. Then we would just need IS to stop ignoring Lip...

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Who knows, Nintendo finally released Murasame Castle outside of Japan, maybe one day we can get the non-Yoshi'd version of Panel de Pon localized. That would be a good start, at least. Then we would just need IS to stop ignoring Lip...
It would be great, but I personally don't think this is too likely. When Panel de Pon was released on the Wii's Virtual Console in Japan, Pokemon Puzzle League was released in the rest of the world. The Wii U doesn't have N64 games on their Virtual Console yet, so for all we know they're waiting until that time comes so they can serenade us with "I'm feeling giddy!" and "I'm gonna win!" in fabulous HD instead of spreading the word about our little fairies.

But I'd like to keep an open mind... Murasame Castle got a second chance (possibly due to Nintendo Land), so there's really no reason Panel de Pon couldn't.

...Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaase, Nintendo? *pouts*

Last edited:

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
I guess we'll have to wait until the leak is killed/proven real by a POTD or other statement by Sakurai. I assume if it's real, Sakurai will respond to it in some way, like with the Palutena leak. Anyway i'mgettingabitofftopic

An HD Panel De Pon (remake or new game) would be fantastic, as it would introduce a lot of new people to the series. I wonder if they would change up the gameplay in anyway...

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
The best bet for a new Panel de Pon game would be for the 3DS, I guess. It's not exactly a game that needs to be in HD(Not that I would mind if it was), and it has the largest installment as of the current generation.
I believe that there will be at the very least a downloadable title for the 3DS, considering how the end of Wi-fi Connection brought death to the DS one.It's not like there aren't people waiting for a new game either, it had reasonable sales despite it being lackluster, and quite some famous people are pretty big fans of the series(for example, Hideki Kamiya, creator of Bayonetta).And I could expect a worldwide release too, as we don't have Puyo Puyo to compete with either. As of whether it will use the fairies, or do the Pokemon or Yoshi version, I have no idea.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
Awefully quiet today, haha. But as I said yesterday (or rather, two days ago at the time of writing, sorry for being late, but I was hoping for at least one reply to avoid double posting...) I would touch up a few things on the model, namely the jewels in the hair and the sleeves:
Also I replaced the flowers on her boots with lower poly ones.
Very nice, good job!
Despite being converted into low poly, the flowers on the boots still look good, and the beads are better now!
I'm curious to see how the sleeves look with the arms in different positions, but from now, they look good, and certainly better than before.

This is getting better and better, it's not a common thing finding some good custom models for smash, usually they are all conversion from other games or horrible attempts to recreate a character simply modifying a bit the model of an existing one.
You're doing it greatly!

Last edited:

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
The best bet for a new Panel de Pon game would be for the 3DS, I guess. It's not exactly a game that needs to be in HD(Not that I would mind if it was), and it has the largest installment as of the current generation.
I believe that there will be at the very least a downloadable title for the 3DS, considering how the end of Wi-fi Connection brought death to the DS one.It's not like there aren't people waiting for a new game either, it had reasonable sales despite it being lackluster, and quite some famous people are pretty big fans of the series(for example, Hideki Kamiya, creator of Bayonetta).And I could expect a worldwide release too, as we don't have Puyo Puyo to compete with either. As of whether it will use the fairies, or do the Pokemon or Yoshi version, I have no idea.
No game really needs to be in HD, honestly. Super Mario 3D World could have been completely pixel-art and I still would have loved it.

Wouldn't it be great to see Lip's fairy world in HD though?

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Did a diluted version of this happen after the Gematsu leak?
The unfortunate thing is this leak happens to be pretty accurate with never before seen images of stages and characters. It's annoyingly well done with a lot of attention to detail and even harder to disprove.

D

Deleted member

I really hope we get a character reveal to either confirm or debunk the leak. I personally still think it's fake though.

And I could expect a worldwide release too, as we don't have Puyo Puyo to compete with either.
Don't remind me. It's such a shame the series seems to be dead for Sega in the west. So sad.

Very nice, good job!
Despite being converted into low poly, the flowers on the boots still look good, and the beads are better now!
I'm curious to see how the sleeves look with the arms in different positions, but from now, they look good, and certainly better than before.

This is getting better and better, it's not a common thing finding some good custom models for smash, usually they are all conversion from other games or horrible attempts to recreate a character simply modifying a bit the model of an existing one.
You're doing it greatly!
Thanks, but you kinda make it sound like she's still a WIP. I'm done with Lip now, there's nothing I think needs to be changed anymore. Even the texture sheets are done and as stated, I won't do any alt costumes. And if I always come back to Lip, I can never start a new model. Hence what you're seeing is final.

So yeah, now all we need is someone to import her, but it seems unlikely to find anyone, because most people have their own projects.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
I think Puyo Puyo actually had an anime series for a time. With a little marketing push, there's no real reason Panel de Pon couldn't either. It's a younger series, sure, but it'd be a great opportunity to expand on the cast and setting of the games and I do love me some world-building.

The unfortunate thing is this leak happens to be pretty accurate with never before seen images of stages and characters. It's annoyingly well done with a lot of attention to detail and even harder to disprove.
That may be because it's real.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Did a diluted version of this happen after the Gematsu leak?
Ugh, don't remind me of that stupid one, it sucks so hard. And while most of the loopholes are being countered, there's still two or three loopholes that convinces me that it's fake, seriously did no one notice or is it just me not finding people.
Don't remind me. It's such a shame the series seems to be dead for Sega in the west. So sad.
yeah, well...at least that one's on Playstation as well, you could just import one if you wish, whereas Panel de Pon...Ugh.
You know, when Panel de Pon manages someday to make a comeback, I would really like to see a Panel de Pon VS Puyo Puyo. At least it fit's better than Tetris.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I am curious what Lip fans feel about making a playable version of Lip themselves. Basically, do what the Project M fanbase is doing, in the sense of making high quality playable characters.

Unfortunately, most Brawl hacks are pretty low quality.

The Lip fanbase seems very passionate for a relatively obscure character. I think they might be able to pull it off. However, they would definitely need talented animators (which is the main thing the Project M team is struggling with right now).

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
I think Puyo Puyo actually had an anime series for a time. With a little marketing push, there's no real reason Panel de Pon couldn't either. It's a younger series, sure, but it'd be a great opportunity to expand on the cast and setting of the games and I do love me some world-building.
Puyo actually just had some anime shorts that were apparently included on a DVD with the release of Puyo Puyo SUN, the 3rd game. However, a Panel De Pon anime would be fantastic. I wonder what studio would animate it? studio trigger pls

I am curious what Lip fans feel about making a playable version of Lip themselves. Basically, do what the Project M fanbase is doing, in the sense of making high quality playable characters.

Unfortunately, most Brawl hacks are pretty low quality.

The Lip fanbase seems very passionate for a relatively obscure character. I think they might be able to pull it off. However, they would definitely need talented animators (which is the main thing the Project M team is struggling with right now).
I would be all for this, however, I'm not sure if anyone here has any experience with 3D animation, PSA making, etc. I'd offer to help with this assuming someone wants to actually attempt making a Lip character but all I can really contribute are some sketches and possibly sprite animations.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I really hope we get a character reveal to either confirm or debunk the leak. I personally still think it's fake though.

Thanks, but you kinda make it sound like she's still a WIP. I'm done with Lip now, there's nothing I think needs to be changed anymore. Even the texture sheets are done and as stated, I won't do any alt costumes. And if I always come back to Lip, I can never start a new model. Hence what you're seeing is final.

So yeah, now all we need is someone to import her, but it seems unlikely to find anyone, because most people have their own projects.
No problem, the model is perfect, I'm fine with it. Unfortunately, I'm unable to import models. I worked on many mods for another game (Re-Volt PC) and I can import models in that game, but Brawl is completely different. I'll probably learn some day, so I can attemp at making some of my favorite characters by myself (I'm not really good with humans/living creatures models though), but now I have not enough time.

All what I know, is that you probably need to make a bone structure for the character, and link the model to that structure using the skin modifier (3DSmax) with soft selection if I remember well... (so if you move the bones, the skin - that's the model of the character - will also change position) but I never did it by myself so I don't know.

I have absolutely no idea of how to "record" the animations and import them into Smash though.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Im back after crying countless of hours because of the new leak, DHD supporters are happy, but we need our happiness too ;-;

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Yeah, that's the thing about us fairy fans. We're a small, but dedicated and closely knit community, sort of like the Western EarthBound community was before it really started to take off.

Im back after crying countless of hours because of the new leak, DHD supporters are happy, but we need our happiness too ;-;
*sympathy hug*

Last edited:

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Well, game, set, and match, guys...
While Lip was not in, I'm still gonna cross my fingers for some sort of representation... Maybe we can at least all hope for an assist trophy...
While I wasn't the most active member in the Lip forum, she was certainly my favorite (If not only, to be honest) character to possibly be in the game. And while it may seem pretty sad to see she's not in, I still had a lot of fun speculating with you guys. Hopefully next time we might get to see her in. C:
*group hugs*

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
She may not even get an Assist Trophy. She may be a normal trophy. She may not even get that. Again. Like I've said before, Nintendo thinks they have every right to continually dump on Lip and her series despite both having an aesthetic that absolutely does have a market outside of Japan these days, and that sadly isn't likely to change any time soon. Or, well, ever.

Feel free to stick around the thread though, there's still plenty of excellent fan work being put out despite the bleak prospects. In fact there's talk about moving the topic to the general gaming discussion and renaming it Panel de Pon General or something like that. *hugbacks*

(And we could still shoot for Project M! Unlikely as it also seems to be.)

Last edited:

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Yeah, with the Ridley fanbase starting to turn towards Project M, as well as the other big name characters in this forum, I'm sure it's gonna be a loooong time until Lip gets a turn ^^;
I kinda hope we do move on into a general discussion thread, however. There's a lot of awesome work going on by you guys, and seeing it die because of Lip's deconfirmation in the new Smash would be a shame...

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
I wouldn't call it quits because of the supposed roster leak. Sure, the video footage makes it more convincing but I still have my doubts on it and shall keep my spirits high for Lip as a playable character until Sakurai (or the game's very release) confirms otherwise.

An even then, we can still hope for Assist Trophy status, or even a Panel de Pon stage. If worse comes to shove that even that fails then we simply need to try and raise awareness of Lip and Panel de Pon's existence, attempt to popularise the Puzzle League series, and try to have it so that if we do get a new Puzzle League game in future that it'll feature Lip and the Panel de Pon fairies (even better if it's a worldwide release).

Really hoping for the first or second outcome because the 3rd outcome sounds like an awful lot of work in which I'm unsure how we'd begin with.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Yeah, with the Ridley fanbase starting to turn towards Project M, as well as the other big name characters in this forum, I'm sure it's gonna be a loooong time until Lip gets a turn ^^;
It would be rooting for the underdog sure, but anything is possible if you're dedicated enough. Lip had a 100% approval rating the last time I checked, if it means anything.

When you really think about it though, SSB4 was really our last chance and we missed it because Nintendo is a bunch of pricks (again). Dr. Mario is coming back, and the only reason he wasn't in Brawl was because the devs couldn't implement him in time, so he's the Smash puzzle rep and that's the way things are going to be for the foreseeable future. Even if Nintendo hadn't been defecating on Lip and Panel de Pon for basically the entirety of their existence, they'd probably consider her series too young to really be "retro", so what other niches can she fill? She isn't too recognizable and doesn't have a widespread enough release to fit in with Nintendo's Advertising Department Makes a Fighting Game the "New Smash" and can't fill the puzzle niche since she'd be redundant, given Dr. M. Lip's chances are basically shot. It's not looking too good at all.

If worse comes to shove that even that fails then we simply need to try and raise awareness of Lip and Panel de Pon's existence, attempt to popularise the Puzzle League series, and try to have it so that if we do get a new Puzzle League game in future that it'll feature Lip and the Panel de Pon fairies (even better if it's a worldwide release).
This is basically our only option if we ever want to see a franchise revival, I'm afraid. Even then it's not guaranteed to work. Starmen.net's EB Siege (my main inspiration for the formation of OpSL... which I've done nothing with as of yet...) was a bold plan, but in the end all they got was a bunch of canned "we have no plans to..." messages. But we can at least say we tried.

Last edited:

Grimnir

Smash Apprentice
I know when the writing is on the wall. Even though I totally expected this and knew it would be a miracle if it actually happened, it still sucks when it doesn't. Awhile back I mentioned DLC campaigning, but I think there's just too much competition. The absolute first step would be to pick Lip out of the gutter and get her back on her feet in the gaming world. If Takamaru can dust himself off and make a comeback, it should be easier for Lip.

One very, very, VERY far-fetched suggestion I have would be if a well-known manga artist (particulary one specializing in magical girls) got interested in doing art direction for a new Panel De Pon. Shadow Dragon had Masamune Shirow doing the artwork and that definitely got my attention, and he's far less popular than a lot of MG artists. A lot of them have twitter; maybe someone could bring it up there. Who would you guys most like to see do redesigns for PDP?

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I know when the writing is on the wall. Even though I totally expected this and knew it would be a miracle if it actually happened, it still sucks when it doesn't. Awhile back I mentioned DLC campaigning, but I think there's just too much competition. The absolute first step would be to pick Lip out of the gutter and get her back on her feet in the gaming world. If Takamaru can dust himself off and make a comeback, it should be easier for Lip.

One very, very, VERY far-fetched suggestion I have would be if a well-known manga artist (particulary one specializing in magical girls) got interested in doing art direction for a new Panel De Pon. Shadow Dragon had Masamune Shirow doing the artwork and that definitely got my attention, and he's far less popular than a lot of MG artists. A lot of them have twitter; maybe someone could bring it up there. Who would you guys most like to see do redesigns for PDP?
Mahou shoujo manga artist... the first thing that comes to my mind, is the one/s who made the character design of Ojamajo Doremi/Heartcatch Precure.
I don't really know who did it, I'm not too much into the cast of manga and anime, but it should be the same person who did the character design for Saint Seyia Omega; it got a lot of hate because of the art style... it's a bit unfitting for a shounen anime like Saint Seyia, but for a mahou shoujo universe like Panel de Pon it would be perfect I think.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
Ojamajo Doremi always reminded me of Panel de Pon in tone and art style, but I don't know who the artist of the series is is (the anime came first) and even then I don't know how to get them interested in the game simply because of the language barrier.

...Anyone here fluent in Japanese?

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Like I've said before, Nintendo thinks they have every right to continually dump on Lip and her series
Well, technically speaking, they kinda do. Its their series, and if they don't see it worth pursuing for whatever reason (there could be plenty), then that's their decision. You seem to take Panel De Pon's current condition as something very personal--as if Nintendo is making an actual effort to insult their fans by their decisions with the series. Franchises come and go all the time, though. Panel De Pon is not alone. Breath of Fire, Chrono, Star Fox...it happens all the time, and I highly doubt developers dropped these series out of malice. I agree that Panel De Pon would probably do well with today's audience, and I really want Nintendo to give the series a chance again, but I wouldn't call them pricks for avoiding it.

I also wouldn't rule Lip out just because of Dr. Mario. I highly doubt Sakurai would add/avoid characters on the basis of genre representation as opposed to, well, potential playstyles and historical significance. Nintendo has RPGs represented with the Mother series, but that doesn't stop them from bringing in Fire Emblem characters.

An even then, we can still hope for Assist Trophy status, or even a Panel de Pon stage. If worse comes to shove that even that fails then we simply need to try and raise awareness of Lip and Panel de Pon's existence, attempt to popularise the Puzzle League series, and try to have it so that if we do get a new Puzzle League game in future that it'll feature Lip and the Panel de Pon fairies (even better if it's a worldwide release).
That's the spirit! Moping around about Lip's absence doesn't really change anything. It's never a bad idea to show your support and love for the series if Nintendo doesn't see it as worthwhile. Taigy has already gone a step farther than anyone else I have seen and made a great new model for Lip to be used in SSBB. That's passion!

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I'll be honest, the key reason I want this leak to be proven false (or at least, outdated), is so that Lip could, at the very itty bitty least have a shot at being playable.

I don't want this flame to die out completely until release. I really don't.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
There are still characters that havent been unlocked, so there's that

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
I'll be honest, the key reason I want this leak to be proven false (or at least, outdated), is so that Lip could, at the very itty bitty least have a shot at being playable.

I don't want this flame to die out completely until release. I really don't.
Unfortunately, there's so much pointing to it being real that I've basically admitted defeat at this point. We've got not just multiple screenshots of the character and stage select screens - pictures that match up with the E3 demos, mind you - but actual video of the unrevealed newcomers in action with sound. Lip just wasn't meant to be.

I don't consider myself fluent, but I'm competent enough.
This is a long shot if ever there was one, it's probably one of the dumbest ideas I've ever had, but I have a request. Check your PMs.

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
Well, looks like Lip isn't making it this time unfortunately...but hey! She could always been an assist, that's the next best thing. To be honest, I'll be shocked if she isn't in the game at all considering how much history she and her series have had with smash (considered as a playable character in 64, reoccurring item, theme remix in brawl) though nothing too significant. In an interview way back when asked about Lip, didn't Sakurai say he thought she may be too obscure? Perhaps that's why she wasn't included...at least in this smash, since Sakurai seems to be going for the more iconic/recent/recognizable characters. Regardless, supporting Lip has been rather fun and it's been really cool getting to know some of you Panel De Pon fans. You guys are some of the most passionate fans I've seen, it's quite admirable!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
It's quite sad for me to fully realize that any obscure Japan-only character is rather futile to support for Smash as a playable - I learned it hard way with Starfy.
But that's not all, I have to realize that Sakurai still prioritizes Mario as a doctor to represent puzzle-franchises in most peoples' eyes in Smash.

The most saddest part is that I'm now losing hope to see Lip as even an Assist Trophy. I kinda can feel that only thing she's best there is a Captain Rainbow-trophy, nothing more. It makes Prince Sable look merely lucky for being acknowledged to the AT-status, but there's next to nothing of Lip still. The game's release is coming near too.

But it's been fun, you all guys are IMO one of the most dedicated fanbases ever to a forgotten character such as this. I should award you if I could. My best hope now is that she's gonna be an Assist Trophy to the game's release.

Last edited:

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
In an interview way back when asked about Lip, didn't Sakurai say he thought she may be too obscure? Perhaps that's why she wasn't included...at least in this smash, since Sakurai seems to be going for the more iconic/recent/recognizable characters.
Again, Nintendo's Advertising Department Makes a Fighting Game. Nintendo is not currently interested in doing anything with Panel de Pon or the fairy characters, least of all outside of Japan, so Lip isn't playable. Simple as that.

You know... the more and more awesome stuff I keep seeing getting put into Smash 4, the more and more jealous I get. I could have gotten to play the revamped Classic Mode as Lip. I could have gone through the excitement of Smash Run with our favorite little princess. I could have went online and kicked everyone's butts with a cute fairy. I could have gotten the satisfaction of finally seeing Panel de Pon getting the respect and love it (speaking honestly here, no hyperbole) deserves. But I'm not going to, and since this may well be the last Smash Bros. game, I probably never will. It sucks, bad.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Taigy has already gone a step farther than anyone else I have seen and made a great new model for Lip to be used in SSBB. That's passion!
I feel like I gotta step in before people get the wrong image here. It wasn't due to passion, but just because I didn't like how there were no "good" 3d models of her, that's all. Same reason I'm did Alice, Takamaru, etc, Lip's not special in that regard. Sorry to say.

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
I feel like I gotta step in before people get the wrong image here. It wasn't due to passion, but just because I didn't like how there were no "good" 3d models of her, that's all. Same reason I'm did Alice, Takamaru, etc, Lip's not special in that regard. Sorry to say.
But if you didn't like Lip or want to see her in 3D (non-stylized), you wouldn't have done that model in the first place. It comes full circle.

Loïc

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2964-9447-9337
Aye, it's all cool. Any sort of support is appreciated! To be honest, I'm kind of in the same boat haha. Don't get me wrong, I love Lip as a character, enjoy Panel De Pon/Tetris Attack/Puzzle League as a game, and am quite familiar with the characters from PDP, but I'm not all that great at it so I never managed to get too far or enjoy it on a deeper level. I'd love to though when I get the chance again.

#paneldeponconfessionsthread

D

Deleted member

But if you didn't like Lip or want to see her in 3D (non-stylized), you wouldn't have done that model in the first place. It comes full circle.
But as I said, Lip's nothing special in that regard, I like making usable 3d models of old retro characters in general.

You're right I didn't like that stylized Captain Rainbow model, but that goes for every character that is in that game, Lip's just one of the few characters from that game I somewhat care about. So in other words, I didn't make the model because it's Lip, but mostly because she's an old forgotten retro character. That's why, as I already said, I made Alice, I'm working on Takamaru and consider more retro characters afterwards (Donbe, Hikari, Balloon Fighter, Sablé Prince, etc.), simply because I like making models of those retro characters. And I didn't even play most of the games they are from, I just like doing it, that's all. Lip just happened to fall into the retro catagory and comes from a game I like. I hardly would say I'm passionate about the whole Lip model thing.

I just don't want people to have the wrong image from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nevermind, accidental double post...

Last edited by a moderator:

N. Onymous

Smash Champion
NNID
Midnuh
Switch FC
SW-5043-4045-6926
We all know Lip is hardly special, but the point stands that you were a big enough fan of her to make a model. I know you're not a diehard, but it means a lot to us that you'd take the time to give it to us. ^^

"Stupid Panel de Pon, i-it's not like I'm a fan of you or anything... b-baka."

D

Deleted member

I know you're not a diehard, but it means a lot to us that you'd take the time to give it to us. ^^
I just don't see a point in being all like "See this? Want this? Bad luck, I'm keeping this all to myself, just because I can". I can't stand people like this, who show off stuff to a community, but then decide to keep it to themselves. It just feels like that person's taunting everyone involved.

Oh, and if you were implying I'm tsundere, I gotta disappoint you, I'm like 95% tsun, 5% dere, haha.

Top Bottom