• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Volnutt - Currently seeking animators!

HallowVortex

Smash Rookie
His Up should be like peaches only faster, he doesn't go as high, and it goes straight up, also the floating down in thing sounds good, but I don't know if it would make sense, the shield being made of energy and all (it is right? haven't gotten far enough in mm64, if its in that, and never played either of the legends games.
)

Fen__

Smash Ace
His Up should be like peaches only faster, he doesn't go as high, and it goes straight up, also the floating down in thing sounds good, but I don't know if it would make sense, the shield being made of energy and all (it is right? haven't gotten far enough in mm64, if its in that, and never played either of the legends games.
)
I agree that that would make no sense at all. Yes, it is made of energy.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
Yatterman isn't a single character, for the record. Yatterman-1 and Yatterman-2 are different people.
Of course I know that. The poster in question was referring specifically to Gan.

However, Ai is simply to powerful to be allowed in the game. Meta-Knight trembles in fear of the mighty Omotchama!

Fen__

Smash Ace
Of course I know that. The poster in question was referring specifically to Gan.

However, Ai is simply to powerful to be allowed in the game. Meta-Knight trembles in fear of the mighty Omotchama!
Oh right, my bad. I didn't even notice.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
)
Megaman 64 and Megaman Legends are the same game with different names. The 64 version is an inferior port though.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Wow. I've forgotten about this, and I thought that bump would be someone saying "where's the progress". You seem to have omitted the W. Nice work! :D

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
At least there is progress, though. I wonder why it's been so long since digiholic has updated.
Sorry, I'm a college student whose academic and financial future depends on me getting at least a 3.5 GPA this semester after I absolutely tanked last semester. >_<

That being said, I am pretty much done with midterms this week! (Well, I have one left, but it's an easy as hell programming class)

Progress should pick up (by which I mean, progress should start being made at all) now!

While I was gone, did anyone figure out the whole running warp issue?

So is Captain Falcon, but that didn't stop him.
Well, yes, but he's the rare exception that proves the rule. Yatterman may be manly but he's not that manly. Captain Falcon can be in the game without worrying about losing any masculinity to Marth's testosterone void.

Fen__

Smash Ace
Sorry, I'm a college student whose academic and financial future depends on me getting at least a 3.5 GPA this semester after I absolutely tanked last semester. >_<

That being said, I am pretty much done with midterms this week! (Well, I have one left, but it's an easy as hell programming class)

Progress should pick up (by which I mean, progress should start being made at all) now!

While I was gone, did anyone figure out the whole running warp issue?

Well, yes, but he's the rare exception that proves the rule. Yatterman may be manly but he's not that manly. Captain Falcon can be in the game without worrying about losing any masculinity to Marth's testosterone void.
I don't remember seeing anyone post a solution to it, but the user Snoopy fixed a lot of Bowser Jr. problems recently. Maybe you could ask him to take a look at the files?

Also, good luck pulling the 3.5 this semester.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Just one more week for me till I get a vacation from college, although I have my Finals this week Q.Q , lets just say that *ehem ZOMGFINALBOSSBBQ *ehem
So just gimme some time to get back at Megaman

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ya

Zero

Golden

Only changed the hair because I wanted to see how it looked. Should I keep it or nay?

Fen__

Smash Ace
I'd say no on the new hair. I like the Zero one, though. Very nice :p.

Any progress, digiholic?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I say YES on the new hair! I caught a glimpse of the red one while shuffling through my tabs and I thought he was Alia from X5-X8 :p

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I say YES on the new hair! I caught a glimpse of the red one while shuffling through my tabs and I thought he was Alia from X5-X8 :p
I'm also against the new hair. Mario and others hair doesnt change with each costume(well not that dramatically) so I say neigh.

GalacticMario

Smash Rookie
This doesn't work for me! I have the current version and when I select it on the CSS, it freezes! HELP, PLZ

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
Sorry about the silence for a while, my computer overheated and crashed. I got a new fan and everything should be working again. I didn't lose any data, but I was without a computer for a few days. I'll be resuming production of Volnutt now.

That being said, now that walking has finally been figured out (Thanks, DS22 and KyuubiDemon1!), I can kick this into overdrive. I should be able to actually start making progress now!

Although it wasn't technically listed, let me just say this:

MILESTONE REACHED!

Fen__

Smash Ace
Sorry about the silence for a while, my computer overheated and crashed. I got a new fan and everything should be working again. I didn't lose any data, but I was without a computer for a few days. I'll be resuming production of Volnutt now.

That being said, now that walking has finally been figured out (Thanks, DS22 and KyuubiDemon1!), I can kick this into overdrive. I should be able to actually start making progress now!

Although it wasn't technically listed, let me just say this:

MILESTONE REACHED!
Great to hear! Be sure to keep us updated :p.

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, you are seeking animators, right? Maybe I could help you. I've made many animations for my Byakuya Project, and really enjoyed it. (Having saving problems now, and can't get to fix it >_>) So I would like to participate on another project.

Tell me if you want my help.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
Hmm, you are seeking animators, right? Maybe I could help you. I've made many animations for my Byakuya Project, and really enjoyed it. (Having saving problems now, and can't get to fix it >_>) So I would like to participate on another project.

Tell me if you want my help.
I would appreciate your help, I can't animate for crap >_<

And what do you need help with on Byakuya? Anything I might be able to help with?

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
I would appreciate your help, I can't animate for crap >_<

And what do you need help with on Byakuya? Anything I might be able to help with?
Well, after I save the huge amount of animations I made (Even throwing ones >_>) the file size increases like 700kb and the game freezes. I hate that.

As for Volnutt, PM me his most updated files and i'll start working on him ASAP.

joshl94

Smash Apprentice
Well, after I save the huge amount of animations I made (Even throwing ones >_>) the file size increases like 700kb and the game freezes. I hate that..
well you could ask wave to compress it.
If i remember correctly when cloud first came out some people were having freezing problems because the file size was too big and then wave compressed it some how and then the file size was smaller

soramimuttsu

Smash Rookie
sorry if i make a stupid question but... this model is complete? or need some fix? or is uncomplete?

Fen__

Smash Ace
sorry if i make a stupid question but... this model is complete? or need some fix? or is uncomplete?
The model is just from TvC. The character is not completed yet, though. I think ds22 just fixed a major issue for digiholic, so progress is about to get going again. They're currently animating, I think.

digiholic

Smash Ace
NNID
digiholic
Yep, model is done and imported. Just need to make animations, then a PSA. I still get a freeze when shielding, but I think I can solve that simply enough with the technique ds22 used to fix movement.

Top Bottom