• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M's AI is too good (A compilation of AI Glitches)

What do you think of the glitches?

• Total voters

Lopson

Smash Cadet
One thing I've noticed with Link's AI is that he's not fully aware of his weight, which gets him into situations where he can't recover back to the stage despite his best efforts.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Link does the ocarina taunt but never cancels it.
Mewtwo still doesn't stop charging his sphere unless you approach.
Fox is WAY TOO FLASHY

Will edit with more as I find them.

Last edited:

Lopson

Smash Cadet
I personally think that Fox feels a lot threatening now. The only problem I've found is the pattern it uses to shoot lasers at the player: two in your direction, followed by two other lasers in the opposite direction. It loops this pattern until you drop your shield, after which it moves towards you and tries to hit you with an USmash. Why does it shoot two lasers in the wrong direction every single time?

From what I've played so far, ROB's AI is probably the most lackluster. It's just not responsive enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom