• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grim mouser

Smash Journeyman
Haven't checked in here for quite a while... Is the OP Mewtwo most recent, or is an update floating around on one of the pages here?

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Haven't checked in here for quite a while... Is the OP Mewtwo most recent, or is an update floating around on one of the pages here?
It's got the most recent moveset, but I created a few animations for him (can't remember on what page, check back in the last page or two, I know I posted a link to the post with my latest update to it).

Photos

Smash Journeyman
ok, when i unzip the lucario file i get two files: FitLucarioBETA4.4a[9-20-2009].pac & FitLucarioMotionEtc.pac.
what do i do with the regular fitlucario.pac file and what do i rename the two new files?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
um, what does his down special move do? because all i'm seeing is he does a double team-esque move tha doesn't do much. or am i just not using right?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
his UAir needs more knockback imo.
for sure, but perhaps if the Down special was a multi hit slide almost exactly like it is now but longer and with a demi d-smash it'd be nice, or just the regular stun attack. i played a PSA mewtwo (probably an earlier one of yours) that had the stun and that was pretty nice. just throwing out ideas:ohwell:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.>;
I'm working on other PSA things, and Down-B is a hard move to modify, it has special rules in it that I can't modify, so I need to work around that somehow.

If I find some free time to work on this I might just make a cool final smash for the heck of it.
-DD

Photos

Smash Journeyman
O.o
New PSA things you say? do tell! i'm not being sarcastic at all, i'm wondering what it was since this was so cool.

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'm done. I tried giving him a new run animation (this is a MUST) but I screwed it up so its back to normal now. heres whats inside:

new Wait1/2
animation on Uair fixed
animation on Dair fixed
ground shadow ball animation fixed
new side taunts

So yeah. I thought I'd post it here since, y'know, this is the myu2 thread... lol.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2ff3d705a09a3c85bda4076e811714c84d9d7afdb2fb596f5be6ba49b5870170
Where is Mewtwo!!!!
when I click in the Link only a Dr. Mario File appear!!!
Where is the Mew2 File

AGFanProduction

Smash Journeyman
The link says this:

Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

WHY?

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
The link says this:

Invalid or Deleted File
The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

WHY?
I deleted it. That's WAAAAAAAAY outdated :p

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
O.o
New PSA things you say? do tell! i'm not being sarcastic at all, i'm wondering what it was since this was so cool.
Its going to be released after MLG Orlando.
NEO is testing it all out for me, and he is using the "DD" tag in his matches in my honor for it.
-DD

AceSe3don

Smash Ace
Well it's too bad my current hack I'm working on goes over Lucario...
If only there would be a Moveset extension code..
That would not be hard.. It'd be rather impossible.

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
Ness' bair would be a bit awkward on the Mewtwo model, no? BUt it would be a bit interesting. I was thinking more like Falco's bair except replacing the laser with mini-aura balls

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
The down b still has the lucario's double team version-ish. But on some occasions for me, it works, leaving the opponent with a broken shield animation

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Yes, my friend, i am serious. I'M A NOOB!!! it took me i don't know how long just to figure out how to get PSA characters.

so where do i get them?
Matteron, I think he wants the model.

These are for the character select screen; we can't get the Melee Mewtwo into Brawl as of yet without TONS of hexxing and external programs.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
hmm.. i like this.. but the model is wierd... i was thinking... with that bone adder made by..umm... i dont remember... you can add bones and maybe change the ears, make the tail longer, etc.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
hmm.. i like this.. but the model is wierd... i was thinking... with that bone adder made by..umm... i dont remember... you can add bones and maybe change the ears, make the tail longer, etc.
Nope, it doesn't work like that. Bones added using that are dummys (they don't move the polygons).

Marthmaster800

Smash Apprentice
You're Sirius? (sorry, HP reference pun there) Just look for it thru google for these threads and pics should be up.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
Matteron, I think he wants the model.

These are for the character select screen; we can't get the Melee Mewtwo into Brawl as of yet without TONS of hexxing and external programs.
yep, you are exactly right, i thought that's what those were. WOOPS!

so i guess the real mewtwo isn't gonna be coming for a while. well, at least by that time i probably won't be a noob. hopefully, lol. thanks!

oh, just wondering, are bones and new characters made (via brawlbox i think) by sight in a window or by typed command?

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Would putting a Mew model over Lucario, adding bones, and vertex hacking it to look like Mewtwo work? I know it would be a lot of work, but who knows how long it will be before model importation becomes a reality.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Would putting a Mew model over Lucario, adding bones, and vertex hacking it to look like Mewtwo work? I know it would be a lot of work, but who knows how long it will be before model importation becomes a reality.
Eh... yes and no. It would kinda work, but you'd have to modify bone sizes as well, AND you'd have to completely redo the animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom