• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
This was awesome to stumble onto after a long hiatus...

so any char requests
that fit with project m
test first before u request them
I've hardly read through any of this thread, so excuse me if I'm missing information, but here are my suggestions. Neither of these mods are available for download yet, but they're fantastic in my opinion:

Waluigi V2 (this is just one video of many on marioking64DS's channel)

Shadow (again, more videos exist on the same channel)

If you guys end up getting a good PSAer on your team, I request adding a good Ridley, and if someone's skilled enough, Mega Man. Balanced, competitive versions of them would be awesome, but it's not worth it if they're done halfheartedly.

Great work, though. I'll be keeping an eye out.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Ehhhhhhhh
Part of SMBZ Marios moveset IS by taunting. He has to taunt to turn into Super Mario -> Fire Mario -> Cape Mario -> repeat.
Wait, does it cycle off one specific taunt button or is it like triforce gabon where each direction of the dpad sets it to a different mode.

Also, that's a great project m character request, triforce gabon.

Last edited:

SuperSmashD

Smash Rookie
These are a some of the Psa's i added to my project m 3.0 and not sure if it a work but may be worth a look. Most of the psa's are unfortunately non-Nintendo but I tested the characters in a lot of different modes,4-player free 4 all and such. There were a few freezes from time to time depending if it was a certain mix of costumes are modded in a fight or fighting in modded stages like clocktower or Great bay. There are others but these i have listed are some of the smoother ones,not perfect but fun.

--Ryu over C Falcon (Well liked character,special moves need a boost but it works with Final smash and alt colors)

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=EC41B3EF6E87A750&id=EC41B3EF6E87A750!230

--Ryu and Ken (Better looking version but had not tried it out yet)

http://www.mediafire.com/?id985ldqjgqz64u

--Dante over Ike (solid psa,one costume,does have a final smash,graphically ok)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19914

-- Wolverine over wolf (only original costume,does have final smash)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IBv1r27ftgU

http://www.mediafire.com/?yr666878yx56mmj

--Skull Kid over Toon Link (Designed well,some moves may bit a bit overpowering but entertaining and a Nintendo character)

http://www.mediafire.com/?76dpne1ld5yym0b

Keep up the good work.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
so any char requests
that fit with project m
test first before u request them
How about Sword Ganon for unbound? Not only is it does it fit the P:M enviorment, you don't even have to make another clone, you can just use it over ganon, who is normal P:M Ganon until he down taunts!

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
How about Sword Ganon for unbound? Not only is it does it fit the P:M enviorment, you don't even have to make another clone, you can just use it over ganon, who is normal P:M Ganon until he down taunts!
I prefer triforce ganon to sword ganon cause sword ganon is the down taunt with magic ganon for the up taunt. And made by the people who made sword gabon. It's pretty fun, try it out.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
I'm pretty sure we already have Sword Ganon.

Also, secret: Sword Ganon is 100% inferior to regular Ganondorf.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Now has anyone tested these Movesets to make sure they fit with project m

red9rd

Smash Ace
Ive been talking to PSA people about helping and so far the few I did get word back from said they were not interested.

Yeller1999

Smash Journeyman
yeah that psa for burst sonic works fine i use it instead of the project m sonic and burst sonic does not change much about sonic

Edit: please check it out something i thought of that would be cool is if you made burst sonic a separate character like one of its own cause i want to know which is a better pick Sonic or Burst Sonic

Last edited:

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
no we are not having more than 1 of each character so n 2 sonics no 2 marios and no 3 links
mabye a young link tho

Last edited:

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
no we are not having more than 1 of each character so n 2 sonics no 2 marios and no 3 links
mabye a young link tho
"no 3 links"
"mabye a young link tho"

learn2math plz.

Only kidding. But Young Link is a terrible idea. Brawl's Toon Link = Melee's Young Link with a different texture. Literally.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
why not use triforce ganon instead?

EDIT: game froze when loading stage selection screen

Last edited:

beemo

Smash Rookie
anyone have a .bat to inject iso? or another way to make an iso for this so i can test dolphin netplay?

Soupenomics

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0361-6913-7316
I there a download mirror for the hackless version? The mediafire download isn't working for me.

TheFadedWarrior

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MortifiedPanda
Did I ever announce my retirement? I dunno if I did.

Anyways, it's been fun being a playtester for a month or whatever, but I'm done. Progress is too slow. If you're just collecting PSA's, you would've already had at least 50 new characters by now

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
That's just cause it's missing members that do the hard work not to say that testers don't but there's plenty of testers

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
I have mid level PSA , action/sub action, timming, inputs and other mechanic changes

But atm I don't seem in the mood for playing with mods, taking a break from gamming, but I will lurk this mod and if I get motivated again, I might lend a hand in what I can

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
letting the hackless load clones
yeah the new playtester build was failing at doing that

Top Bottom