• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Tier List

D

Deleted member

Cause people think they know which unfinished characters are better than others.

Its odd how people are trying to determine tier positions.

All I can determine from playing PM or watching it is how decent the character generally is.

Ike, Pikachu, Link, and Mario are good. How good in relation to others is just unknown, but they're good regardless.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Just because they aren't finished doesn't mean we can't say who's stronger in current builds.

Good examples of playtesting are the upcoming balance patches in Blazblue and Street Fighter 4. They can have people play the game, comment on the characters strengths and weaknesses, and then make changes as things go.

D

Deleted member

I mean, you can do that. Sonic is obviously amazing in PM. I don't dispute that you can't eyeball how good a character is in relation to others. Snake is good, but some feel that he has problems with pressure and being camped.

Its just a bit dumb when you see somebody in the PM thread start spouting out random MU info when they likely haven't played the game at all or extensively, all characters aren't finished, stages aren't finalized, and that the metagame has minimal development.

This is more of a tangent on how the scrubs in the PM thread comment on MU's they don't know about in PM, Brawl, or Melee and start acting like they have concrete information about the metagame..

Nobody in this thread is doing that though. People are just saying how cool certain characters are and how good they are and being all prideful.

Dart!

Smash Master
From the last patch i played marth was working just fine, i think the only complaint i could make was stuff we've all heard before (landing detection/cstick to buffer spotdodge and rolls)

also because it looks like brawl i kept forgetting the airdodge was melee airdodge but thats ok because its funny as hell :)

Top Bottom