• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Tier List

DFEAR

Smash Hero
diddy's dash attack is an infinite xD jus letting ya know xD

source: xaltis can tell u :3

fine less mm at tommy g's if anyone has it

D

Deleted member

Pikachu da bestttttttt.

Zero Gamer knows what I'm talking about.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
You guys, none of my friends can beat my dk. He's definitely top tier.... he's sooooo broken.

edit: olimar is bottom tier, everytime I use him I get wrecked.
uh except for me?

dont throw around claims that are false.

also, dark sonic beats you

edit: nvm you said none of my "friends"

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
nah dude my dk is da best.... noooooooo one can beat it no one... I can like do 2 hit cambos dude, he's borken

edit: :( just cuz I don't like smashing wit you doesn't mean we aren't friends

:love: <3 <3 fear- <3 <3 :love:

supa edit: ZUO is right, yoshi is awesome too but not as broken as dk, I mean yoshi gets ***** by bottom tiers like olimar, yoshi is top of low at best but awesome

DC

Smash Cadet
ivysaur is 4/6 against any character with fire based attacks

marios fsmash killed me at like 40% lol

D

Deleted member

The devs said that she's not done though. That surprised me, because I felt Ivy was very capable and strong except for her lackluster recovery.

Also, *****es better not forget about Squirtle and Charizard. They're ****ing stacked. Squirtle is like the Jigglypuff of the ground due to his manuverability and his techniques.

What's awesome about P:M is that just about every character is just as exciting and viable as the mid/high tier characters in Melee so far.

Top Bottom