• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Bro, the download for the video you linked is in the description. BrawlBRSTMs is a channel dedicated to BRSTMS. Any video you find will contain a link for the brstm in the description of the video leading back to the home site.
So I can add any music that is a BRSTM to this Project M?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Yes, that's typically how BRSTMS work. They aren't pack restricted.
Simply just download any BRSTM and rename it to the corresponding song slot and place it into your strm folder.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Bro, the download for the video you linked is in the description. :facepalm:BrawlBRSTMs is a channel dedicated to BRSTMS. Any video you find will contain a link for the brstm in the description of the video leading back to the home site.
Sorry, didn't realize.:facepalm: P.S. Theytah, are you planning on putting PSAs in furture updates?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Also, I've now fixed clocktowerville, simply removed the rotation on the tower, however all the gears still move.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Pretty much all the unchanged ones, so distant planet, skyworld, possibly the online training stage, and I'm working on doing a little editing to my falcon flyer stage.

NFreak

Smash Journeyman
Hey, quick question. How did you get Corneria and Sector Z to switch like that, is that in the GCT? Would it be possible to apply this to Battlefield?

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey, quick question. How did you get Corneria and Sector Z to switch like that, is that in the GCT? Would it be possible to apply this to Battlefield?
No, it's because I have them over mushroomy kingdom, so the default stage loads the same way.

Collinhall

Smash Rookie
Try formatting the card instead of deleting the files manually.
My SD card can hold 1.97 GB but for some reason the 1.98 GB card can't hold it. (I have formatted the card)

Would anybody be willing to help me?

Blucas

Smash Apprentice
Could, probably will later, but for now I'm just finishing up a standard build format, plus updating would be a lot harder.
Ok thanks for answering.
I will be here ready for when you can work on it and update it

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
Can you switch the first texture for Samus and Sonic to the Smash4 texture?

It's awesome that the Shadow texture is using the hover shoes... until I hear Sonic's voice. I wonder if it's possible to change the voice for just one texture.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Can you switch the first texture for Samus and Sonic to the Smash4 texture?

It's awesome that the Shadow texture is using the hover shoes... until I hear Sonic's voice. I wonder if it's possible to change the voice for just one texture.
sonic and samus are smash 3, they just dont have a smash 4 CSP images

Molma

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3652-0643-3937
This looks awesome! If only PM 3.02 wasn't broken audio-wise on Dolphin I'd use it regularly...

IS there any way to get this to work on 3.0?

licht

Smash Rookie
I'm having trouble fitting all these files on my 2GB SD card.
Some how the file sizes slightly increase when I copy them onto the card and its just enough to keep me from putting all the files on it.
Have you guys experienced this before or could you point me in the right direction to solve this problem?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I'm having trouble fitting all these files on my 2GB SD card.
Some how the file sizes slightly increase when I copy them onto the card and its just enough to keep me from putting all the files on it.
Have you guys experienced this before or could you point me in the right direction to solve this problem?
Format the drive, defrag your downloaded files, and then put it on, if you still have not enough space delete some songs.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Fantastic download! Do you or anybody else know how to find/make the green yellow and red borders around the stage selection icons to determine if a stage is tournament playable or not?
bwsrcastlesmall.png

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
and the other View attachment 8501
srry double post :p
I made the borders I've got a photoshop file that I filter stages through, I also helped with the one used at apex. :p

Also, in my build, if the stage select panel has a blue M on the top right corner, it means that it's using the ratings from apex and is legal for any tourney, ones without are not officially legal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom