• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
A couple of bugs I've found:

Sector Z's blast line is incredibly screwed up. I was playing Turbo, did a combo, landed on the ground, then somehow went directly to being star KO'd.
Loading Boo Mansion crashes the game. Haven't had this happen with any other stage just yet.
when i have the sd card in it bugges my regular game somehow and every now and then when i play elden bridge my character glitches through the ground

luxmivozi

Smash Apprentice
plus this build is pretty cool me and my brother LOVE the music you selected but we almost instantly noticed bugs the chainchomp costume for kirby "only costume we used for kirby so far" when we use final smash it crashes the game and also not all costume are availabe like midna for zelda doodle kirby and some others also on classic mode on the team characters where theres like 30 people the player 2 slot isnt there bugging it to where there will be 1 left but it wont spawn leaving the you unable to complete classic mode and also there a costume bug on fire people that if you go medal it will apear as a bull dress and not a short dress and thats all we noticed so far

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
plus this build is pretty cool me and my brother LOVE the music you selected but we almost instantly noticed bugs the chainchomp costume for kirby "only costume we used for kirby so far" when we use final smash it crashes the game and also not all costume are availabe like midna for zelda doodle kirby and some others also on classic mode on the team characters where theres like 30 people the player 2 slot isnt there bugging it to where there will be 1 left but it wont spawn leaving the you unable to complete classic mode and also there a costume bug on fire people that if you go medal it will apear as a bull dress and not a short dress and thats all we noticed so far
1. If costumes aren't in it's because I didn't put them in, I'm not putting the entirety of brawlvault in my pack.
2. Kirby's been bugged for a while, I'm trying to fix all of the remaining kinks in the pack's contents.
3. I'm aware team colors aren't correct, the pack is meant to be used for singles.
4. It's finals week, not much work can be done on smash stuff if i want to pass school.
5. Please format your sentences so I can know where to stop and start each thought when reading them.
All issues have been recorded and I'm currently looking to fix them once i have the time.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Sorry if i seem lazy but i didn't really find an answer that could please me.
I like your build a lot but the boxring stage is just not my liking. I would like to replace it with any version of hyrule temple but just replacing files wont do.
Could you tell me or link a thread here how to exchange the boxring for another stage?

Best regards
Check here.

Juken

Smash Ace
To fix Kirby's blue skin crashing the game when swalling someone, I just removed any extra files or added the default version of it.

When it'd crash if I got Donkey Kong's power, I had to add to remove some extra files called FitKirbyDonkey03.pac/pcs or something similar to that, can't remember the name since I haven't done it in ages. When it would crash with Jigglypuff for the same color, I replaced it with the default FitKirbyPurin.pac/pcs from the normal build of Project M. I had a different Kirby skin too.

Last edited:

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey Theytah, just wanted to update that it turns out the low frame rate was the result of the hardware in my imperfect SD card, so I've yet to find any problems!

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Nice build you got here, Theytah.
I dig the costumes, the stages... but mostly the music (you used Timberwolf, Homebound and Time Bomb [Monstercat totally does mesh well with Smash]!)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Nice build you got here, Theytah.
I dig the costumes, the stages... but mostly the music (you used Timberwolf, Homebound and Time Bomb [Monstercat totally does mesh well with Smash]!)
Thanks! Always great to hear support, also an update and lite version is on the way soon. :)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Whoa, so you uploaded the Song/Stage manager along with rest of the build? Can I change the names of the music with this

Juken

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm editing some of the things for Mario and Luigi that are in your build to have the "Smash 3" kind of texture; namely, the Sunshine Mario and Luigi, and the Hammer Bro. Luigi skin.

I'm basically taking the textures from those, and recoloring/merging it with the others to fit the Smash 3 style.

Would you like to have any of them for your build when I finish? I'm working on the Sunshine ones now. And also, might you be able to make a smash 3 styled texture for the shell and hat, and would you be okay with me posting these in the Smash 3 thread/Brawl Vault as well when I finish?

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey, I'm editing some of the things for Mario and Luigi that are in your build to have the "Smash 3" kind of texture; namely, the Sunshine Mario and Luigi, and the Hammer Bro. Luigi skin.

I'm basically taking the textures from those, and recoloring/merging it with the others to fit the Smash 3 style.

Would you like to have any of them for your build when I finish? I'm working on the Sunshine ones now. And also, might you be able to make a smash 3 styled texture for the shell and hat, and would you be okay with me posting these in the Smash 3 thread/Brawl Vault as well when I finish?
Go for it, I always encourage new content being created! If it's on par I'll def add it :)

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Whoa, so you uploaded the Song/Stage manager along with rest of the build? Can I change the names of the music with this
Yep, if you open the managers inside the build folder they'll auto adjust their directory to the build, and you can use it like normal without removing the editors.

Zero May Cry

Smash Cadet
TheytahK, the song that is simply called "Go K.K. Rider" In the build is actually G5 Project- Transient Blue. You should change that in the songlist.

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I copied the build over to my 2 gb sd card but was still short of a little over 900 mb. Could I just use a 4gb sd card? Would the wii still read it?

jc9800

Smash Rookie
When I downloaded your build, Google Chrome said it was malicious and blocked it, should I recover it?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
When I downloaded your build, Google Chrome said it was malicious and blocked it, should I recover it?
Yeah, just recover it, thats what I did.
Yep, if you open the managers inside the build folder they'll auto adjust their directory to the build, and you can use it like normal without removing the editors.
K, thanks man

CobraSparked

Smash Rookie
Okay so I downloaded your build today and the stages Boo Mansion, and Yoshi's Island 64 did not work.

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
I understand that this is a non WiFi build, but if I could somehow merge it with that new Wifi enables Project M (New Servers), could I do it?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
I understand that this is a non WiFi build, but if I could somehow merge it with that new Wifi enables Project M (New Servers), could I do it?
Unfortunately you'd desync even if you got connected since stages and character files can change load times.

Hey, do I need to download all at once or can I download each file individually. Thanks for any replies!:falcon64:
only download the latest build.

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Now begins the next phase of the pack! I'll call update 9 the polish update, since I'm going to be fixing a BUNCH of stuff, like reorganizing the stages to make more sense, adding in custom character recolors so that doubles is supported again, and other misc fixes that will make the whole thing a better experience. Expect new songs too!

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Now begins the next phase of the pack! I'll call update 9 the polish update, since I'm going to be fixing a BUNCH of stuff, like reorganizing the stages to make more sense, adding in custom character recolors so that doubles is supported again, and other misc fixes that will make the whole thing a better experience. Expect new songs too!
I wasnt expecting it so soon. Sounds great Theytah, thanks.

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Theytah, could u give the characters more sinister costumes? U did fantastic with bowser, peach, yoshi, pikachu, n mewtwo. Would love to see a vampire style marth. Or make Zss look like black widow!!! Black suit n red hair

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Theytah, could u give the characters more sinister costumes? U did fantastic with bowser, peach, yoshi, pikachu, n mewtwo. Would love to see a vampire style marth. Or make Zss look like black widow!!! Black suit n red hair
This isn't a haloween pack, I try to keep all costumes either unique or faithful to nintendo. If you want to make your own skins try my mod school thread. :p

Last edited:

Wyntir

NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
Sinister isn't Halloween. Just giving them a villain look. I'll make my own pack then. ....as soon as I figure out how lol

Insaiyan

Smash Rookie
So, I've downloaded everything and put it on an SD card, but nothing loads when I try to start it. Is it because of the 4GB SD card, or something else?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This isn't a haloween pack, I try to keep all costumes either unique or faithful to nintendo. If you want to make your own skins try my mod school thread. :p
Do you have the Song List for this build. I want to replace some music, but I dont know what goes where.
Sinister isn't Halloween. Just giving them a villain look. I'll make my own pack then. ....as soon as I figure out how lol
*CoughShadowMariocough*

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Got a lot of texure work so that the armor is fluent in design, but how do you guys like this armored lucario so far? It's going to replace metal gear lucara since that one is way too dark to see on a lot of stages.

Here's the current progress :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom