• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Samnitmar

Smash Rookie
Chrome just blocked v8 build zip file for me calling it malicious. Dunno if this is an issue for others, but may want to look into it. Thanks for the build btw, I love all these fantastic costumes!

noodlesinsoup

Smash Rookie
Having a weird issue with your V8 build on Dolphin 4.0.2. When I launch the game, everything seems fine until I go to character select. The screen is character and stage select screens look the same as Brawl, and none of the custom costumes show up. When I get into game, however, the game is fine and costumes appear again. Any reason for this? This is with an unedited V8 build and a fresh virtual SD card. V7 worked perfectly on Dolphin.

Thanks for the help!

Screenshots of the issue:

Last edited:

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Got a lot of texure work so that the armor is fluent in design, but how do you guys like this armored lucario so far? It's going to replace metal gear lucara since that one is way too dark to see on a lot of stages.

Here's the current progress :)
This is better than an skin I've see for Lucario ever.

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Having a weird issue with your V8 build on Dolphin 4.0.2. When I launch the game, everything seems fine until I go to character select. The screen is character and stage select screens look the same as Brawl, and none of the custom costumes show up. When I get into game, however, the game is fine and costumes appear again. Any reason for this? This is with an unedited V8 build and a fresh virtual SD card. V7 worked perfectly on Dolphin.

Thanks for the help!

Screenshots of the issue:

Honestly I have no idea, why yours is like that, but I know how to fix it easily. Just delete some songs or something so that the total data on the virtual SD card isnt over 1.81GB

iGamesDean

Smash Rookie
Love this build, really makes it feel like a whole new game The only issue I've had with it has been Sonic's Z47 victory soundbit. Sounds glitchy, and out of synch. But that could just be on my end.

I've been trying to replace the random character ditto slot CSP but haven't had luck finding it's BRRE. Any guidance would be appreciated

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Love this build, really makes it feel like a whole new game The only issue I've had with it has been Sonic's Z47 victory soundbit. Sounds glitchy, and out of synch. But that could just be on my end.

I've been trying to replace the random character ditto slot CSP but haven't had luck finding it's BRRE. Any guidance would be appreciated
The ditto images are inside of common5.pac

gamedan85

Smash Cadet
Hey is it possible for you to put all the sounds in smashbros_sound.brsar or do you know how? I've been having trouble finding out how to do it because I'm trying to include the sounds into the project m iso builder and I don't know how to do it with the sawnd files

Edit: Never mind, I found out how to do it by using super sawndz.

Last edited:

bonbon5353

Smash Rookie
Since I am stupid and you probably already have it in there can you add the icons on the stage select screen saying if it is banned or not.
Also I love your earlier packs they are amazing can't wait until I can download this one!
Also where can I download the latest and greatest version

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Since I am stupid and you probably already have it in there can you add the icons on the stage select screen saying if it is banned or not.
Also I love your earlier packs they are amazing can't wait until I can download this one!
Also where can I download the latest and greatest version
from the download link? >_>;

Shoto

Smash Apprentice
Downloaded your V8 pack, and when I opened it in Zipeg, I saw that there were a few .exe programs inside of your zipped file. Are these supposed to be there, and do I transfer them onto my SD card? Thanks

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Downloaded your V8 pack, and when I opened it in Zipeg, I saw that there were a few .exe programs inside of your zipped file. Are these supposed to be there, and do I transfer them onto my SD card? Thanks
yep! you can delete them if you want to, but all they do is allow you to edit the build much easier than normal.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Hey my game freezes when I use Chain Chomp Kirby. It's happened twice now, and only when I use Kirby (perhaps Chain Chomp Kirby specifically, but I am unsure if that's the case). Would you happen to know why?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Hey my game freezes when I use Chain Chomp Kirby. It's happened twice now, and only when I use Kirby (perhaps Chain Chomp Kirby specifically, but I am unsure if that's the case). Would you happen to know why?
No idea yet, still looking into it

Ben Prochazka

Smash Cadet
I know this may have been already answered in the 1-22 pages on this thread...but dang guy this is too awesome.

Do you have any link for all the songs used so I can download them? They're pretty ear pleasing ;)

Broasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey Theytahk, I'm noticing black around the "GO" and "GAME" text before and after a match starts. I'm guessing this is some sort of transparency that didn't come out.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Quick question: Do you install this by replacing any conflicting Project M files with Theytah files, or do you just delete PM entirely and install this one?

Axonn

Smash Rookie
NNID
Axonn1018
3DS FC
3454-1237-0469
For the character select screen, what files do you edit to get the borders to be like that?

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Was just about to do the same. Could you possibly save me the trouble of figuring out which file it is?
Z47

For the character select screen, what files do you edit to get the borders to be like that?
I changed all the names of characters to be blank and then moved them behind the pictures so they'd be borderless.

Last edited:

Moonkrikes

Smash Rookie
Wasn't sure if you someone has posted this but I haven't seen it. On Great Bay the computer characters keep running back and forth. It did this in versus and training mode. So far it's the only issue I have seen otherwise it works nicely.

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Wasn't sure if you someone has posted this but I haven't seen it. On Great Bay the computer characters keep running back and forth. It did this in versus and training mode. So far it's the only issue I have seen otherwise it works nicely.
Yeah it's on the list of bugs.

Top Bottom