• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Theytah's Custom Build: 9 Lives and Still Kicking!

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
You know that song that plays for Diddy kong when you win a match? Can you tell me the name of the song, and what sawnd file uses it?
Victory songs are .brstm files, not .sawnd files, I dont' know the name but it's in the strm folder (obviously).

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq

I found a few bugs as well:

-Melee ganon model on sword area causes severe lag when using his up-b under the stage (not sure if its the ganon model or the stage).

-Im sure you're aware of the huge fireball blast rings that Mario has on his neutral-b when you use the fire/ice Mario mod

EDIT: Sword play arena definitely has severe stage lag issues in 1V1

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
@ Ryztiq Ryztiq

I found a few bugs as well:

-Melee ganon model on sword area causes severe lag when using his up-b under the stage (not sure if its the ganon model or the stage).

-Im sure you're aware of the huge fireball blast rings that Mario has on his neutral-b when you use the fire/ice Mario mod

EDIT: Sword play arena definitely has severe stage lag issues in 1V1
Anyone lags under swordplay arena, I'm rebuilding the stage to fix it.

999HP

Smash Rookie
So I've tried downloading twice, as i've seen that someone has had a similar problem and your answer involved redownloading it because you said it was in the middle of an update, and i've still had no luck. Using the image you've given as a guide to check what should be on the root of the SD card, after I download it I see nothing past "Boot.elf." If you have an answer to my problem then that'd be amazing. much love <3

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
Oh ok so you were already aware, I didn't think you'd add a stage to your pack with severe issues like that.
It's not a legal stage so I was like "whatever" and by the time I found the bug it was already in.

999HP

Smash Rookie
It's not a legal stage so I was like "whatever" and by the time I found the bug it was already in.
I wanna find bugs :c it's just when I download from your link, there seems to be some files missing

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
It's back to what it used to be since people play on it for tournaments, i changed pokemon stadium's transformations in my old version

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
It's back to what it used to be since people play on it for tournaments, i changed pokemon stadium's transformations in my old version
You should make a preview of all your stages and characters in your OP, going through your One drive is kind of tedious. On characters its not so bad, but all the stages preview pic is their "label picture" for their individual drive folders, so you have to click on each one in order to see what it really is.

also maybe a change log for each update in the OP?

Last edited:

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
You should make a preview of all your stages and characters in your OP, going through your One drive is kind of tedious. On characters its not so bad, but all the stages preview pic is their "label picture" for their individual drive folders, so you have to click on each one in order to see what it really is.

also maybe a change log for each update in the OP?
There is a changelog, it's just hard to keep up and remember what the changes are each time

Y-L

Smash Champion
Hey is there a way I can remove the new female announcer voices? If so how? Thanks.
EDIT: Sorry I'm an idiot I just read the bottom of the OP.

Last edited:

noodlesinsoup

Smash Rookie
Is there a way to make a Dolphin netplay compatible .iso with this build for me and my friends to use? Desyncs won't be an issue because we'll all be using the same .iso after it's made. I know people have made Project M .iso's with custom stages and music before, but I haven't been able to find any good information on how to do it myself.

Also, thanks for the amazing build Theytah. It's a lot more fun to play than vanilla, and your costume choices are fantastic.

Last edited:

Drinz

Smash Rookie
Will there ever be a chance for you to use the Classic Expansion Pack to add more stages? :D
Me and my friends are loving all the custom stages and want more! We are just... ah... not that good at adding them to it ourselves <_<; Wanted to add stuff like Yamato's Ark (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbPd0ZHeXm0)

Enjoying the heck out of the build though!

Last edited:

Y-L

Smash Champion
Is there a way to make a Dolphin netplay compatible .iso with this build for me and my friends to use? Desyncs won't be an issue because we'll all be using the same .iso after it's made. I know people have made Project M .iso's with custom stages and music before, but I haven't been able to find any good information on how to do it myself.

Also, thanks for the amazing build Theytah. It's a lot more fun to play than vanilla, and your costume choices are fantastic.
You can.. All you do is follow the same process except use his build instead of the homebrew one.

Y-L

Smash Champion
So I removed the custom announcer voices and now Mewtwo is referenced as fighting polygon team and Roy as Pokemon trainer =/
What can I do without using the custom announcer?

OrangeStalker

Smash Rookie
How were you able to put an FD based stage over Castle Siege? When I use an FD module for Castle Siege then the stage I put on it crashes the game.

Last edited:

Con E

Smash Rookie
I tried to install this on dolphin, and for some reason I can't dash left. I tried the vanilla iso and I can dash both ways but for some reason I can only dash right on P:M when I load it through dolphin. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Y-L

Smash Champion
I tried to install this on dolphin, and for some reason I can't dash left. I tried the vanilla iso and I can dash both ways but for some reason I can only dash right on P:M when I load it through dolphin. Does anyone know why this is happening?
You probably have your controller configured wrong. Go to the guide in my siggy then go to the FAQ and look at the controller setup. Your problem is most likely that you don't have a dead zone.

Ninjames

Smash Rookie
What exactly is "WORKING FILE"? Is that required, or do I just get one of the releases?

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
Okay,if it's not too much to ask could you please remove the new punch out arena for a better stage,it's just too buggy for me can't even have a decent fight with the cpu without them doing something silly like getting stuck in the ring haha similar to the great bay stage which l really think you should change as well...much appreciated bro

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
oh one more thing perhaps replace the melee brinstar also again,due to cpu unworthy knowledge from constantly falling down below haha though l'm pretty sure you are already aware of that but notherless fix this and l guarantee you, it'll make the game much more enjoyable :)

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Okay,if it's not too much to ask could you please remove the new punch out arena for a better stage,it's just too buggy for me can't even have a decent fight with the cpu without them doing something silly like getting stuck in the ring haha similar to the great bay stage which l really think you should change as well...much appreciated bro
Are you talking about the stage with the Miis? The Swordplay Arena? Wut, I like that stage, and I remember Theyta saying he was going to fix it up....

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
Are you talking about the stage with the Miis? The Swordplay Arena? Wut, I like that stage, and I remember Theyta saying he was going to fix it up....
I'm refering to the new stage that theytah placed over the mii swordplay arena in the new build it's just isn't much accurate as the mii swordsplay arena was..though l liked that stage as well much more than the new lame punch out one we have now..

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I'm refering to the new stage that theytah placed over the mii swordplay arena in the new build it's just isn't much accurate as the mii swordsplay arena was..though l liked that stage as well much more than the new lame punch out one we have now..
Oh snap.... I have gotten his 7th build yet, Im still on the 6th :p

Ryztiq

Smash Hoo Hah
NNID
Theytah
oh one more thing perhaps replace the melee brinstar also again,due to cpu unworthy knowledge from constantly falling down below haha though l'm pretty sure you are already aware of that but notherless fix this and l guarantee you, it'll make the game much more enjoyable :)
Learn to play against human beings <3

supersmashman+

Smash Rookie
Okay really..? [sarcastically speaking] l did not know that until you just told me rofl and dude seriously you wouldn't use multiplayer as an excuse for the wreckless behavior of the cpu/bad level design cause that will only take away the fun and hype of the game..if you don't want to do anything about it that's fine it's your hack,l'm just trying to help you out...guess you aren't looking to make the game in the perfection standard as l once thought.

Last edited:

Santo

Smash Rookie
NNID
JASZ1234
Ganondorf's down taunt is a mod correct? Is there a way i can remove that?

Exor

Smash Cadet
Just updated to V7. That Punch-Out Stage is a beautiful thing.

Top Bottom