• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
I don't think its a Melee character, but if it is, I'd like to see DK.

:phone:

Scufo

Smash Apprentice
I hate how Shadic's post can be interpreted both ways.

It could be thhat it is a Melee character that he never played, or it could be that he never played it in Melee because it never was in Melee, XD.
Or it could be a character that he played a lot, hence the obvious sarcasm

or it could be DOUBLE sarcasm. damnit, pm team.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Just saying guys, Shadic certainly would've never played as them in Melee if they were a Brawl character.

You have no hints :troll:

Lolo_knight

Smash Apprentice
"THEM" = pokeballs, P:m team is working on items now. XD Sakurai's useless dojo updates all over again.

"La Bomba Gooey se pega a la mayoría de las superficies... ¡Es un regalito explosivo envuelto en mocos!
A diferencia de la mina de proximidad, se puede adherir a los personajes además de a los objetos materiales."

(That day sakurai made me feel so empty, and the translation was like... a 5yold. did it, Lil gift wraped on boggus...WHAT?)

NeoZ

Smash Ace
"THEM" = pokeballs, P:m team is working on items now. XD Sakurai's useless dojo updates all over again.

"La Bomba Gooey se pega a la mayoría de las superficies... ¡Es un regalito explosivo envuelto en mocos!
A diferencia de la mina de proximidad, se puede adherir a los personajes además de a los objetos materiales."

(That day sakurai made me feel so empty, and the translation was like... a 5yold. did it, Lil gift wraped on boggus...WHAT?)
Ahem, "wrapped in boogers".

Ecks

Smash Lord
Not thinking hard enough and not thinking right are different things.

Mario can't be on a nintendo game due to copyright issues. I thought you guys knew that.

Pyrax

Smash Cadet
Come on guys it's simple obviously the key to figuring out who the character is requires no thinking what so ever, there is only really one thing needed to figure it out. You guys have been overlooking it this the whole time the character is, according to my calculations due to the quantum theory x^2-10x+y^2-20y=-125 in which x+y=Kirby. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom