• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleyva

Smash Ace
I just don't see why people are so impatient.
i guess some people just get kinda tired of jerking off to a ********* troll-thread like this. it's like that wait back in '07-'08 for brawl, only this time you KNOW the end result is gonna be 1000x more solid.

remember that dude Spam_Arrows? he was one of the most enthusiastic proponents of P:M, and the wait turned him into a mildly passive cynic. it could happen to any of us.

D

Deleted member

remember that dude Spam_Arrows? he was one of the most enthusiastic proponents of P:M, and the wait turned him into a mildly passive cynic. it could happen to any of us.
You make it sound like you may catch a rare and deadly disease or plummet to your death in an airplane crash.

Dantarion, you should work for the CIA's counter cyber criminal department or something like that. It's deviously impressive that you're bricking Wii's with this code lol.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
spam was always a type of cynic.

also, that's some awesome anti-piracy you got there, hah. didn't get to the link anyway. maybe for the best...

bleyva

Smash Ace
Dantarion, you should work for the CIA's counter cyber criminal department or something like that.
he may already be working for them, assuming of course there are muslim terrorists on here who got a leaked copy of P:M.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
wow dude why are so many people looking at this thread

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
most people are probably looking at the singlepost from dant. like i was.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Don't use the leak.

I made an anti leak code that is a chance of overwriting a wii system file with one of Brawls temp files it stores on the NAND.
In the first 10 times you start up the game, it will probably overwrite something that makes your wii unsuable. I have tested this out on my secondary Wii and it does do as I described.

Don't do it. You may want to play now, but when you spread a halfass leak, you are basically slapping the people who you know made this happen. I have probably spent more time than any other person on raw Brawl hacking at this point and it kinda angers me that people cant just wait for this to be out. Honestly, this is my final Brawl project.

We actually had a problem where we had someone almost get their wii ****ed up because they werent communicating with the team when they were getting new updates.

Can't wait to sue your ***

If major companies can't stop leaks, why should you guys be able too?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can't wait to sue your ***
you cant sue him if he told you it was going to happen. thats like suing cigarette companies for giving you cancer when it says it YOU CAN GET CANCER FROM THIS ****.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
or youre just trollan.

although, bootmii + NAND backup = lol

.JaSoN.

Smash Rookie
When is this **** coming out i've been waiting for like a ****en year!!!!!!!
Since i saw that f'n project m trailer bck in january!!!

Dantarion

Smash Champion
"Please do not download any leaks and delete it immediately."

stop making it private then ***s.
Okay. How about we stop making it at all.
Oh wait, then there wouldn't been anything to leak.

Dantarion, you should work for the CIA's counter cyber criminal department or something like that. It's deviously impressive that you're bricking Wii's with this code lol.
It actually started with a trick I actually used to load files from NAND.
I can encrypt a GCT so it only works with a certain loader, make a whitelist of Wiis that the GCT will work with, and with some work, I could probably write to boot2 and really break wiis for good.

However, I thought that there wasnt a need to do any of that.
O well. When people ***** about why certain things arent fixed in Project M, I am just gonna say, "i didnt feel like it" because honestly, i dont care about finish project m for the random people, I care about finishing it for the team.

Without me, Project M wouldnt exist as it does today, and I feel debted to the rest of the team to do what I can do make it a success.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
i guess some people just get kinda tired of jerking off to a ********* troll-thread like this. it's like that wait back in '07-'08 for brawl, only this time you KNOW the end result is gonna be 1000x more solid.

LOL I can't even peacefully visit this thread without someone opening their mouth. I've become a phrase in my absence or something. This mean I get my own logic? Like Inui? that would be cool. anyways I guess I'll try and explain myself.

Me
I'm not a Pessimist...rather I look at the things nobody else will or wants to look at on the negative side. Not sure if there is a word for that. For example if someone says it's such a great night out I think i'll sleep outside. I don't feel one way or the other about it. However as great of a night as it appears to be I have to mention to them the risks like bugs, stray dogs or other animals. potentially being mugged....etc. Then people look at me as a negative person or a buzz killer just because I pointed out the negatives doesn't make me a negative person. Its just a job someone has to do I suppose and I take on that roll more often then not.

anyways landing detection will be fixed December 21st 2012. :awesome:

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
Don't use the leak.

I made an anti leak code that is a chance of overwriting a wii system file with one of Brawls temp files it stores on the NAND.
In the first 10 times you start up the game, it will probably overwrite something that makes your wii unsuable. I have tested this out on my secondary Wii and it does do as I described.

Don't do it. You may want to play now, but when you spread a halfass leak, you are basically slapping the people who you know made this happen. I have probably spent more time than any other person on raw Brawl hacking at this point and it kinda angers me that people cant just wait for this to be out. Honestly, this is my final Brawl project.

We actually had a problem where we had someone almost get their wii ****ed up because they werent communicating with the team when they were getting new updates.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh3-w2YDHe4&feature=related

This is what happens... No lie

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Okay. How about we stop making it at all.
Oh wait, then there wouldn't been anything to leak.

It actually started with a trick I actually used to load files from NAND.
I can encrypt a GCT so it only works with a certain loader, make a whitelist of Wiis that the GCT will work with, and with some work, I could probably write to boot2 and really break wiis for good.

However, I thought that there wasnt a need to do any of that.
O well. When people ***** about why certain things arent fixed in Project M, I am just gonna say, "i didnt feel like it" because honestly, i dont care about finish project m for the random people, I care about finishing it for the team.

Without me, Project M wouldnt exist as it does today, and I feel debted to the rest of the team to do what I can do make it a success.
Get off your high horse.

GPDP

Smash Ace
In before 10+ pages of drama.

Seriously, knock it off. Let the poor saps who can't wait for the finished product brick their wii (assuming dant's statement is true) with a leak if they so wish. Keep the damn thread on topic.

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Anyway, continuing on from JOE!'s ideas for D3, for his down b, i have a few ideas.

First of all, make the charge holdable. This seems to have some consensus around the board by most people.

Next, make it so when it's fully charged, his movement when his hammer is out is about the speed he has when he has a bunny hood on. That would seem like a fair trade for having to take continual damage from the charge and can be used as a good punishment option when people are focusing too much on our little stage hazards.

Just reposting to get back on topic.

RuKeN

Smash Journeyman
this is like the single best post in the project m thread.

seriously though, are you asking if Project M is free? If so, yes, it will be a free download when completed.
Fix'ed my post...

Are P:M stopped?

I put more hope in this project, and the world need this (a Melee 2.0)

And Shanus, I will like work in project M with you approval, Mewtwo2000 can teach me(is a Spanish too)

bleyva

Smash Ace
If you're going to be professional and private about your game designing like a normal company would, you should do the same with how you reply to your consumers.
its alot easier for normal game designers to be professional when their consumers are handing them ****loads of money for their product :p

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Fix'ed my post...

Are P:M stopped?

I put more hope in this project, and the world need this (a Melee 2.0)

And Shanus, I will like work in project M with you approval, Mewtwo2000 can teach me(is a Spanish too)
Project M is not done and stopped because of leaks. Thanks for the compliment. We are currently not accepting any playtesters, stage developers, etc unless you can code with ASM, ie; Dantarion level of coding.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
did this guy just post "my face when" and then not use a picture

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
hey wait....

Dant, what stops your playtesters from getting their wiis bricked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom