• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Also, Spam_Arrows, the word is inconsistent and consistent not inconstant and constant.

EDIT: They have similar definitions, oh well. To make up for this mistake, enjoy this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXVn5_OKFw

Anywho, back to Project M discussion. Carry on everyone.
i know and I started to use the word but I wanted it to sound more like Math and less like....the fox boards. :urg:

All I'm saying is if your gonna keep the Stitches and Misfires then maybe moves like that should be explored with other characters. I personally think the that Peach should at least have to choose between 1 of the 3 good items she pulls out. Luigi needs a good SideB since they either have/will nerf his brawl DownB and his SideB is just so easily cheatable the only time it's good is IF he misfires. G&W I don't care because he's G&W. I just think that a community that prides itself on skills could always use a little more skill and a little less random luck...but hey idk it's just an opinion.

Also I haven't heard ANYTHING bout DDD's UpB???? Does it still down to cancel(SD sometimes ftl)? Has it been made into just a regular UpB that grabs the ledge automatically?

Knips

Smash Rookie
There was also talk of changing DDD's up-b into a shoryuken type move with invincibility frames as a good option OOS.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
You can still hit down during upB to go to special fall.
Does that mean he can still Fail grab the ledge?...cuz I remember that being pretty lame.

about the OOS option....think about it. I'm sure someone really skilled will find a way to Cancel his Jump close enough to the ground so that they take no punishment and then they can just safely spam OOS Up-b's..........actually...yeah I'd like to see why not lol

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
But why would you need to control Peach's fsmash? That serves no purpose other than to make her better.

D

Deleted member

What about the randomness with Peach's Fsmash? Controlling it wouldn't be OP, and would be easy enough to do (tilts).
In Brawl+, Peach cycled through the fsmash options of racket, club, and pan in a predetermined order.

Takes away randomness for the opponent's DI and lets Peach know what option she has next.

I believe its still in PM. JCaesar probably knows whats up.

RuKeN

Smash Journeyman
this project be freeze?

i need play this mod!

and probably intent work in him(with shanu's aprovation of course)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Peachy doesn't need buffs here.

about the OOS option....think about it. I'm sure someone really skilled will find a way to Cancel his Jump close enough to the ground so that they take no punishment and then they can just safely spam OOS Up-b's..........actually...yeah I'd like to see why not lol
Sakurai already has a solution to that LOL.

OOS Up B should be inserted for D3.

shanus

Smash Hero
this project be freeze?

i need play this mod!

this is like the single best post in the project m thread.

seriously though, are you asking if Project M is free? If so, yes, it will be a free download when completed.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
In Brawl+, Peach cycled through the fsmash options of racket, club, and pan in a predetermined order.

Takes away randomness for the opponent's DI and lets Peach know what option she has next.

I believe its still in PM. JCaesar probably knows whats up.
Correct on both counts ;)

FireBall Stars

Smash Ace
People are thinking too much about Dedede sideB.

It can be a better move trough simpler idea.

Normal input, Waddle Doo, Smash Input, Waddle Dee. Waddle Doos travels less distance. Make the gordos only possible with smash input, or just take them out.

Inhale, boost the range, boost damage, make the character travel farther when spit. Take out the super armor if possible.

Don't know guys, something like this.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
this project be freeze?

i need play this mod!

Sigh... Let us correct...

I [Capitalize I, always] need to [Yes, to. We add this to show what the verb "need" applies to] play this mod!

And (Capitalize the first word] I probably intend to work on it [Now you just sounded like Fawful] (With Shanus' [Capitalize when talking about Shanus. the holy Creator takes a capital letter, and Shanus is holy, the Creator of Project M] approval [You invented a new term] of course).

Come on, mate, I'm French and can do it.

I'm mostly kidding, but I had to read twice to get what you were saying. Try to put some effort into it, mate. But to answer your question, it's the close Alpha, and I don't think they'll take testers. If you think you know how to program stuff, send Shanus a proof of what you can do. They always need new programmers.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Do you keep everything you had (Saves and all) by downloading the Japanese brsar? (Doesn't want to go too off topic, so will leave it at that.)

Slashy

Smash Lord
Will there be an open beta? (By beta I mean solely for balance and bugtesting, after you've finalized all of Project:M's features)

Vigilante

Smash Lord
He should technically transition well into Melee, so I wouldn't worry to much about him. He's probably get a few very slight buffs.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
Well, I'm not a Pikachu player and haven,t played Brawl a whole lot to be honest, so I'll take your word for it.

Vigilante

Smash Lord
On the N64, Pikachu was one sexy beast. They removed his sex-appeal on the Melee version. Castration can be cruel for the players.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
oh ok, so its just a coincidence that all sex kicks have a strong initial hitbox and weak end one?
Well, Doctor Mario's nair doesn't. Yet it's still considered a sex kick. :)

The name wouldn't make sense if we used your definition "A sex kick is an attack that is strong at first, but gets weaker as it goes". You have to stretch pretty far to get an innuendo out of that.

But, "A sex kick is an attack which has an initial thrust and then lingers". Well... You get the idea.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
i don't think sex kick has anything to do with the animation....we just call them "kicks" cuz well....most of them ARE kicks but does it mean it has to be

i personally do consider pika's nair a sex kick

edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom