• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

genkaku

PP is on the falco boards right now complaining that he can't dominate puffs like he would like, haha.
I dunno, Herb 3 was pretty legit.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
kesha plays melee? and mains poof? :yeahboi:

I'm probably the only one who watched that video all the way through...

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
We'll get the best videos up.

As a personal apology, I'll upload a video where I kill someone using Ganon's dair...off the furthest side boundary of the stage from me. :awesome:

As long as I get proper permission. It's not a game-breaking bug, just a once in a lifetime lulzfest. If not, then sucks to be you because that replay is almost as good as wombo combo dees

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That replay is fine TH. That kind of stuff happens in Melee too when you hit slopes at weird angles while moving really fast.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I watched it all too and didn't notice anything strange. Didnt you guys know that Dr. PP is so good that he can do the same combo on different people consistently? Wow looks like you guys have never been to NC before. STACK IT UP.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Earlier on this thread, I posted a Snake that should of been used on Melee's graphics.
If you were interested in it, I finally finished it.

I mean, c'mon, Melee and Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes were on the same system.

Just saying, but one of the guys here requested a download...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11618&Moderated=All

Yeah, it's agreeable that this hack would of been on (If Snake was in the game) Melee's graphics. In
my opinion, I think this should strongly be in Project M as a selectable texture.
Because I finished this Snake texture, I'm done. I'll work on other stuff pretaining to texture hacks.

Also note the textures were ripped from MGS:TTS :p

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
It would be cooler if it was Big Boss Snake instead of Solid Snake.
Big Boss has that awesome eyepatch
That's the thing. There is already a Big Boss out there somwhere. Besides, that's not Big Boss who we play as anyways. It's Solid Snake, ya know.

If you want a Big Boss with a vertexed eye patch check KC:MM.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
In addition to returning the "fallen" Melee characters, will new ones be added as well? I'm referring to the fully new characters that have been made. Like Saki, Metroid, Waluigi, and four new characters that me and Pik are making and finishing (Louie, Professor Layton, Chase from Mother 4, and Masked Man/Claus)

ds22

Smash Lord
In addition to returning the "fallen" Melee characters, will new ones be added as well? I'm referring to the fully new characters that have been made. Like Saki, Metroid, Waluigi, and four new characters that me and Pik are making and finishing (Louie, Professor Layton, Chase from Mother 4, and Masked Man/Claus)
No.
10landingdetection

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
My computer locked up but the stream will be back in a couple minutes and we'll do another crew battle.

OverLade

Smash Hero
A lot of Ike's landing lag either will be or has been changed since the last time I played him. But yeah I agree he's hella good, he'll be a go to teammate in doubles. And Usmash is platform tech chase domination.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
Ike without lag would be so hilarious. So powerful bro. I mean, then somone will make him even stronger with those fast speeds.

By the way, anyone think that Snake I posted should be used?

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Project Zelda :p. Zelda's side b looked so awesome. Whoever did that has my respect. *wishes he was playing PM already* Having it detonate later will give her a pretty good pressure tool...its like a mine. 3 flashes and it fires and it can even combo...pretty creative way to fix side b PMBR.

King Luigi 128

Smash Cadet
No no no, wait a sec.. I've got the perfect new name for this:

Project Weegi

By using such a name everyone will take notice of this!
After all, everyone pays attention to Weegi...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom