• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
They have tried something like that before back in B+. It didn't work out to well from what I heard. I think if they tried they could. I've always had faith in this project. Even before it was "cool" to be hyped for it.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
for the workshop community, it's always been cool to be hyped for this project, though. it's the melee community that's a bit behind.

i really like the workshop. always on the cutting edge!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
for the workshop community, it's always been cool to be hyped for this project, though. it's the melee community that's a bit behind.

i really like the workshop. always on the cutting edge!
I don't disagree. I remember Months ago trying to get some attention and hype from the community. Nobody was having it. Infact I was perm banned from some melee streams and stuff as a result of defending this project lol. I have unyielding faith in its success. Have any of you actually clicked on the eye to see where it leads but yeah.....none of that matters. Someone with a name in the melee community can easily test it just by suddenly wanting too.

I hate them. Cuz I'm a hater.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
You try saying no to people like HBOX when they come knocking on your door saying they want to play Project M. Can't be done.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
I know and that kind of attention is good for the project. I'm not condemning your actions by any means. I just can't help but feel like I should be allowed to test as well. I tool around on the thread and all but seriously. I have the Password to the BR chat as well as the PM youtube account and all restricted vids. I have not leaked or given out any information that hasn't already been told by another BR Member first. I could also have easily hijacked the account or something lame like that. I haven't though because it does the project no good and is just...****ed up.

I am the only person that I know of who has this kind of access and is not allowed to do any testing. Once I was PM'd and told to post my app on smashmods I assumed that would be the end of my wait. However I've instead watched people just show up and get brought in. Some of which I never even saw post an app. I don't wanna seem like a complainer but I'd be lying if It I said it didn't feel like I was pissed on in some way:urg:.
i'm not even sure how to respond to this.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I know and that kind of attention is good for the project. I'm not condemning your actions by any means. I just can't help but feel like I should be allowed to test as well. I tool around on the thread and all but seriously. I have the Password to the BR chat as well as the PM youtube account and all restricted vids. I have not leaked or given out any information that hasn't already been told by another BR Member first. I could also have easily hijacked the account or something lame like that. I haven't though because it does the project no good and is just...****ed up.
I'm getting the "threat" vibe here..

I R MarF

Smash Ace
Just a thought, but if you guys have the spare time you should get someone to do a Melee Falco/PM Falco comparison video. Or would you put off something like that until you get Landing Detection fixed?

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Just a thought, but if you guys have the spare time you should get someone to do a Melee Falco/PM Falco comparison video. Or would you put off something like that until you get Landing Detection fixed?
I think they already have one, although the comparison might not be in as intricate details as you may have in mind. It's melee falco owning face on PS1, then the screen becomes a bunch of colorful bars and makes the high pitched, 'oh crud what happened to the tv' noise. Then the screen starts working again and it's P:M falco owning face on PS1. It's somewhere on youtube.

So...

about that stream.....

:confused:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol that has been known for ever...I read it in a peach guide when I first joined the site. but yeah its just not useful

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
No. Wario is currently being revamped. He still has probably the 2nd best air control in the game after jiggz, but he's gotten a lot of tweaks which encourage aggressive ground and aerial play over air camping. Our play testers have been very receptive to the changes so far.

NatP

Smash Ace
SHeLL said:
No. Wario is currently being revamped. He still has probably the 2nd best air control in the game after jiggz, but he's gotten a lot of tweaks which encourage aggressive ground and aerial play over air camping. Our play testers have been very receptive to the changes so far.
And how is his bike going to work? (If it's still in the game)

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
hey shadic, can i talk to you on AIM about my application?

EDIT: that is, if you have the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom