• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yo, does anyone here have Steam and want Serious Sam 3 BFE? i just got a 90% off coupon for it, does anyone want to trade for it or something

Blitzkrieg98

Smash Apprentice
godddammit, my post didnt go through, i fixed the problem thanks to standard toaster, it turns out it was an issue with the pac file and the XML - the names didnt match, the XML was missing the "Etc" at the end
Well, that explains the issue I had with Meta Knight before, regarding his D-air loading his binding pose instead of the downward stab. Much obliged! (It didn't occur to me to think of looking in the XML myself, apparently. Oh well!)

Oldeeber

Smash Cadet
quick question. If I want to record, what recording equipment should I buy, and would micro center sell it by any chance?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
If want to just record and don't mind low-but-not-terrible quality, EasyCap is a $6 option.

And of course, two AV cables and a method to split your AV Signal. Female to Female Y Splitters are usually recommended, but there are other ways to do it. I have a Female to Female adapter connected to three Male to Female splitters.

To save you the trouble if you don't know what I'm talking about

[collapse=Female to Female splitter]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Female to Female adapter]
[/collapse]

[collapse=Male to Female splitter]
[/collapse]

Splitters can also take the form of cables with either a male input and two female outputs or all three female.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
Explanation I read is that Bowser needed to get in without being too predictable and baited into an attack while an opponent would throw out a hitbox that beat him.

The faster dash and other buffs (while still toning down the most ridiculous stuff) helps him quite a bit in the metagame while still being balanced.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
because he's still one of the lightest characters in the game, and he still doesn't have the recovery options to match other light characters.

that's always been the problem, even in melee GnW had offensive power, but not enough to justify dying so early, unlike someone like jigglypuff who still has defensive recovery options. that's the problem when you have an imbalanced glass cannon, you either get that or, uh, fox basically

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
side-eyeing that APEX 2013 project m tournament

my GOD there's a lot of **** you need in terms of documents to go from canada to the US

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
G&W Bacon is real annoying for a lot of people. That's the only dumb aspect about the character so far. He's still in character and doesn't molest half the cast with GG combos. I approve!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I don't even know what to say to that post

I look like I just got done trying to fight Sheik

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
@leelue I tried that before recording. The flub is late and short and it wasn't worth failing multiple times when I didn't want to edit the video.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Gotta play Black G&W only and try to get out the Big Meat

Kati

Smash Lord
Just curious, but where does every one get the idea that GW throws bacon? The model data in GW's fit.pac file labels the food as steak, sausage, fish and tiger prawns.

In melee he seems to only throw sausage, as you can clearly see two objects loosely connected.

http://youtu.be/DIyjilTlSv4?t=17s

but yeah, every person I have ever played smash with labels the projectiles as bacon. Even I probably did at first.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
because bacon is the best out of all the foods listed

"oh hey look he threw a stea-" "NO IDIOT, ITS BACON, WHAT ARE YOU SOME SORT OF FAIRY PRINCESS"

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually, the real reason we call it Bacon is because only a stickly, communist, depraved human being would say otherwise.

I've never heard of a Fairy Princess that likes Steak. MEILINGS PLZ

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
IIRC, Bowser actually did get some notable 'nerfs'.....mostly toned down KB and whatnot.

side-eyeing that APEX 2013 project m tournament

my GOD there's a lot of **** you need in terms of documents to go from canada to the US
............2014? :confused:
In melee he seems to only throw sausage, as you can clearly see two objects loosely connected.

http://youtu.be/DIyjilTlSv4?t=17s
In Melee, you can clearly see him throwing singular objects......and they look like bacon. I don't see a problem here. <__<

Kati

Smash Lord
lol

but no, I'm talking about the sausage you find in a deli where they magically tie the ends together, and in the melee video I posted and your quoted, the objects lack corners and are s shaped. Maybe the s shape resembles the zig-zagedness and/or waviness of bacon.

---

Will Jungle see a rerelease to have symetrical platforms or can we just go ahead and do that ourselves?

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
i hope they wait like 3 months for 2.6b, that way we only have to wait 3 more months until 3.0 releases.
Really am rooting for you guys to finish before Super Smash Bros 4 Wii comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom