• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
While we are being nitpicky here... I also think that Falco's team colors are confusing. His green and red outfits can easily be mistaken for blue. I do it all of the time, and my friends do too. I'd be surprised if we weren't the only ones affected.
You and your friends are ****ing colorblind. XD

Are the boldly colored red and green jackets and clothing not enough for you?

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just "recovered" this old account of mine. Now I'm not sure what to do, though.

I want to keep using the name 9bit because that's what I try to go by everywhere nowadays, but look at this account's registration date! How can I give up that oldschool cred?

So I asked about an account merger in the boards question thread. If that can't be done though I'll probably request some name changes and turn this account into 9bit (at which point I'll change this avatar).

Well, that's what's new with me. Just thought I'd fill you guys in. I know you care.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
I just "recovered" this old account of mine. Now I'm not sure what to do, though.

I want to keep using the name 9bit because that's what I try to go by everywhere nowadays, but look at this account's registration date! How can I give up that oldschool cred?

So I asked about an account merger in the boards question thread. If that can't be done though I'll probably request some name changes and turn this account into 9bit (at which point I'll change this avatar).

Well, that's what's new with me. Just thought I'd fill you guys in. I know you care.
you can get a premium account. the cheapest is like $3 (or something)? and you can change your name permanently

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Damn bro, you scary. Just leave your old account alone. It's all about the signature anyways ;o

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I basically have premium now because I needed a name change.

ofc I don't think your problem is "your name is suspiciously close to a good captain falcon player but you have one more r on you" so going to that extreme probably isn't needed.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
Talk about being between a rock and a hard place! My entire life is in turmoil right now.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
any of you sluts have steam? lets play Left 4 dead 2 together :3c

my sn is Captainmeiling

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So, who wants a preview of Demo 2.6? Catch my stream tomorrow at ~6pm EST: www.twitch.tv/jcaesar.

Also my birthday is the 4th, so we're gonna do a JCaesar vs the world crew battle where I get as many stocks as my age. Should be fun and stuff.

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
So, who wants a preview of Demo 2.6? Catch my stream tomorrow at ~6pm EST: www.twitch.tv/jcaesar.

Also my birthday is the 4th, so we're gonna do a JCaesar vs the world crew battle where I get as many stocks as my age. Should be fun and stuff.
Perfect time to get hype again, and drift my friends back into PM games.

Will new things be shown on stream, as in exclusive stuff in 2.6 and not the expected "pretend that you can spot the animation difference with your naked eye" game that is played when no new info is present?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Normal colored Ivysaur? I forgot that that was even an option. The P:M recolors have been extremely popular with players from what I've seen.

Soulstice Music

Smash Cadet
You and your friends are ****ing colorblind. XD

Are the boldly colored red and green jackets and clothing not enough for you?

No :( There's just as much blue as there is red/green. Team Fortress 2 is careful about that sort of thing because it can get confusing, even with minute amounts of color that represent the incorrect team. I feel confident that others have been confused. If there was ever a scenario where there was a green falco on the green team, and a blue falco on the blue team, you have to admit that it would be hard to follow at times.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
And even then, color blindness is still a real issue for stuff like that to be fixed lol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sonic's going to get destroyed harder than the Midnight sweats after eating Taco Bell

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I have work tonight so I won't be able to watch the stream... Summarize it all in a nice news post on the P:M website so I can read it when I get back.

Also it's my birthday today.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic's going to get destroyed harder than the Midnight sweats after eating Taco Bell
You still cannot get over that butthurt of yours, can you? It's hilariously delicious. XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You *probably* shouldn't say my butthurt is delicious after I made a Taco Bell Diarrhea joke

Countblanc

Smash Rookie
Hey, what's the best way to find local events for P:M? I went to Michigan Masters and had a blast, but I wasn't really able to find any info on future stuff or even weeklies.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey, what's the best way to find local events for P:M? I went to Michigan Masters and had a blast, but I wasn't really able to find any info on future stuff or even weeklies.
You can usually find people in your area by looking in the Midwest Regional Zone forum. If you're looking for tournaments, you can find them in the Tournament Listings forum and set it to search for events with "Midwest" tag (which I already did :)). I hope you find people to play!

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Actually speaking of being color blind, I use Project Mars, Minty and Maritime because they make it much easier for me to differentiate between Red and Green. I played Red and Green team on Dreamland the other day what a mess. (I can see red, I can see green, but I can have troubles with them at times and can't pass a color blindness test hard to explain.)

On another note, I went over to the Melee boards. I regret that and will try not to do that again unless looking at Captain Falcon things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom